Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Rena and Lee's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, leighroda said:

I KNOW!! When he said we got to do something we’ve never done I was thinking “don’t say sex, don’t say sex, don’t say sex”

And he did.  I gagged. Just about him not her. He's just gross.

• Love 4
Just now, 55Unicorns said:

Point taken!  And where was Child Protective Services ?  Cops?  Neighbors?  NO child deservers that.

Exactly. Where is everyone?  Mental illness effects 1 in 5 , families, more than cancer or heart disease, etc, yet it is virtually ignored. I am very passionate about this issue as I have a family member with SMI and it's a daily struggle trying to get the services he needs. Thank God he does not have children, and if he did, I would step in to protect them. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, notyrmomma said:

thank GOD they added that BSOJ!!!

"Abuse is never OK."  Except when we want to exploit it for ratings.

And that preview...is this going to be the naked season?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Threnners said:

Your gallbladder is shitting the bed sir.

I haven’t watched the show yet, but am having a great time trying to figure out what the hell this means?? LOL. 

2 hours ago, aliya said:

I used to visit a woman in an assisted living facility. The first time we visited in the dining hall, a bunch of people were playing WII. I think it was bowling, but don't hold me to it. I'm pretty sure the facility considered it exercise for these elderly folks. 

They do. Same deal with the retirement home where my mom lived. They did have other, more vigorous activities too, but for some,Wii bowling was their fun activity. 

Oh lord. Am watching now. Rena is in the hospital pining for Lee. How truly pathetic. 

I feel that giving a kid a low-rent version of a name is cruel. Rena = Renee? Come on. It looks like Rena(l). Why??

I will say that this show kept me from eating dessert tonight. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 4