Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Rena and Lee's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I might be the only one who doesn’t know this, but does Dr. Now give the patients any kind of appetite suppressants?  I know in one show the patient was walking out of the office with what looked like a written prescription.  

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I’m not sure I’m going to make it through this one. It’s a weird combination of sad and appalling. 

I feel the same way... and I'm only about ten minutes in. Add me to the list of those astounded that Lee is a cis male.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I guess I am hard hearted  but I an NOT   holding  a urinel while  someone  pees.

I would probably do it for my son. Can't think of anyone else, tho I like to think I'd do it for my late husband - if he were sick. I probably wouldn't be so obliging if the reason I had to hold a urinal was because he'd eaten himself to 710 lbs.

• Love 4

Just got home - couldn't leave work until 7, car was dead, got the battery going and then had to drive around for a few minutes to get the "charge up".... AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! So, late to the party. Damn what's with these two??? Sad and pitiful to the marrow. And seconds to those who commented that they thought he was a female from the previews. He has very feminine features and all that extra weight doesn't help him look more manly. 

To quote Dr. Now though, "Hey Y'all Doin'?"

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I don't see how they can buy the amount of food they eat on what disability pays

When my kids were small, I was on food stamps for a while, and I was AMAZED at what I was offered....if I had been a different kind of person, I would have sold the excess, lol.

12 minutes ago, Gaffa said:

Is he actually claiming Wii Sports bowling as exercise right now??

I used to visit a woman in an assisted living facility. The first time we visited in the dining hall, a bunch of people were playing WII. I think it was bowling, but don't hold me to it. I'm pretty sure the facility considered it exercise for these elderly folks. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I would probably do it for my son. Can't think of anyone else, tho I like to think I'd do it for my late husband - if he were sick. I probably wouldn't be so obliging if the reason I had to hold a urinal was because he'd eaten himself to 710 lbs.

I just told Mr. Poetic who was eating cookies btw  that I won't be holding a urinal or anything else if he gets so fat he can't pee on his own 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

did her teeth get bad from Mountain dew?

I'd guess that's one part of it. Poor nutrition and possibly poor dental hygiene contributed too most likely. 

He has gallstone and isn't screaming with pain?? 

2 minutes ago, Threnners said:

Your gallbladder is shitting the bed sir.

Agreed.  My brother - who has never weighed more than 175 lbs in his life - ate a fatty diet years ago and his gall bladder Nearly exploded.  Had to have it removed. Very common symptom of poor diets.

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I don't see how they can buy the amount of food they eat on what disability pays

You have got me... Don't have a clue...  I have known people on SSI who have had to live on $700 a month.  Even with food stamps - which may vary by state - I don't know how these people afford their lifestyle.    

David must be a saint! To move the Texas and do all that to help them. Rena seems really sweet but maybe are there some developmental issues there?? Just tuning in so forgive me if this has been covered already.

ETA: It seems like Rena tries to dress up and look nice for her doctor visits. You go girl! At least she makes an effort! 

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

David must be a saint! To move the Texas and do all that to help them. Rena seems really sweet but maybe aree. there some developmental issues there?? Just tuning in so forgive me if this has been covered already.

I'm betting this "david" is hanging on for TV exposure

• Love 1
Just now, 88Keys said:

Missed the first part of this episode.  Doesn't look like I missed much.

Did Dr. Now just say Rena was in worse shape than Lee?  I didn't expect that.

Yeah, I had to deal with the dog...what did I miss?

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Missed the first part of this episode.  Doesn't look like I missed much.

Did Dr. Now just say Rena was in worse shape than Lee?  I didn't expect that.

I was about to post the same question!  Wonder why he believes she is in worse shape?