Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Rena and Lee's Story - LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Honestly, he looks at least as feminine as she does. 

When I first saw the preview, I thought he was a woman and wondered how they were allowed to show bare boobs like that on TV.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I’m not sure I’m going to make it through this one. It’s a weird combination of sad and appalling. 

That really is a good description of this episode so far.

• Love 2

Hey y'all.  I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here now! I haven't read all the comments yet, but this is a male/female couple, right? (sorry if that sounds like a terrible question.  The definite girl kinds of looks like Penny to me (if Panny could walk around)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

Yet he managed to stand up to get weighed. That roadside relief stop marked a new low in the show.

He probably can't stand and hold his junk. So either he pees into a can that she holds or she has to get down there and hold it for him and move his belly fat away. I don't think she an do that. What happens with number 2? I just cannot go there 

• Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

He probably can't stand and hold his junk. So either he pees into a can that she holds or she has to get down there and hold it for him and move his belly fat away. I don't think she an do that. What happens with number 2? I just cannot go there 

He probably can't even find his junk. She probably just holds the urinal in the general area and wait for the stream to come shooting out of the folds.

I'll see myself out, thank you.

• Love 16