Type keyword(s) to search

Figure Skating

Poor Patrick. Well there goes his final Olympic dreams. At least he has an Individual Silver and Team Gold. How fitting was his music and sad. :(

I love how supportive this crowd is. No matter who the skater is they give them respect.

• Love 6

Oh Patrick...the triple axel was always his nemisis, but he seems to have lost it completely at this point.

I still do love to watch his pure skating though. Just gorgeous.

Edited by AshleyN
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Minneapple said:

They might come back for Nathan Chen. I'm all about the streams these days, though.

I have 3 screens going. TV with stream and flipping to NBC, Kindle for backup streams, and phone for this forum and results. God bless technology. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Has Patrick Chan ever known how to do a triple axel?

I feel like there was a minute in the run-up to Sochi where he was hitting it more than not? Wasn’t he the first to crack 100 in the short in that season’s Grad Prix?

I would have loved to see this program performed totally clean just once. I dig everything about it.

• Love 3

Lambiel is still hot. He doesn't look like he's aged a day since his retirement from amateur skating. He was a wonderful skater back in the day.  Loved him.

Edited by Enero
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

It's the bellboy!

Grand Budapest Hotel....

Chan just looks like punched the clock in on that one.  There's really no joy left, and that's sad.  Rippon who knows he's got probably no chance at a medal and yet he's having all sorts of fun.  I know it's still a competition but I'd rather watch someone who is still enjoying themselves.

• Love 14