Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Ghosted

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Whit in her bra during the panic attack, why take the shirt off you attention whore?

Because Tal had to stop the car for her to lean out and puke and she wiped her mouth with her shirt so... shirt had to come off. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

And, SHE CAN BARELY MOVE. Also she bitches about the class going barefoot but she runs around in flip flops.  There she is, just wiggling, not dancing. 

All she does is jiggle her fat. At least Todd was teaching some real dance moves. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Because Tal had to stop the car for her to lean out and puke and she wiped her mouth with her shirt so... shirt had to come off. 

It kind of looked like she vomited on her shirt.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Ok my bad I give her a pass, I completely missed that. I thought she was just wiping sweat and tears away.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Sure -- everyone sits around in their underwear in the bridal salon an d uses the cell phone.

What the eff was that? Sitting in a business in your underwear? No class, Whit, no class at all.

And, did I miss something on an earlier show about her lending money to Avi? I'm just hearing it now and thinking - you dumb, girl. Now, I can say this having done dumb myself, but I thought Whit was so much better than all of us. I don't know how she did something - and $1900 worth of something -  so stupid.

• Love 10

It's been a while since I took a dance class but Whitney's is the last one I would ever take.  All she teaches is to shake your ass and your fat around and grab your neighbor's butt.  No thank you!  tbh Todd's dance class didn't interest me either, but at least there was movement involved~

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, aliya said:

WTH???  She's all laughing and planning a meetup with Avi's other chick and now she's crying blubbering to her parents? Give me a break. 

fixed it for ya

-------------------------------------------------------

Tune in for tonight's episode of Thore House guest starring Hunter Thore as "The Tough Guy"

Edited by Maggienolia
  • Love 7

Twit can't even organize a successful game night at her own house with half of friends getting mad and leaving 5 minutes in (or right after they get a piece of pizza). What the F*ck was Ashley thinking asking Twit to organize a baby shower?? And Twit, Ashley won't have forgotten that she asked YOU to take care of the arrangements. The fact that you delegated part of that to Todd won't make Todd look bad so much as you. 

• Love 6

Whitney is just so smug about her relationships and her incredible sex appeal then I am feeling a ton of delicious schadenfreude right now about the Avi situation.

ETA:  hey Whitney if you had a JOB you wouldn’t be able to stay up all night obsessing about your pretend boyfriend. Think about that.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 15

She wouldn't give Avi's name on SM because she wouldn't do something like that?? Has she forgotten about the "doctor" who wrote her the letter that she posted to SM? Among others. 

Tal looks really scared. Of Twit. He's helped create this monster but he obviously wants to run away and is very uncomfortable with the whole situation and how deep down the Avi rabbit-hole Twit is going. Oh My God - it's so serious she has to stay up all night tracking stalking these women he's dated?? Grow up. Suck it up. Move on. Focus on something positive like BGDC. Or cleaning your house. Or getting a real job. Or taking a walk. She's too busy to really plan a baby shower, but she's got all the time in the world to sit up crazy-stalking her ex and his women. Uh... WOW. She's like a 13 year old. 

• Love 15

Whit is just far too busy all of the time to do anything productive.

Well Egypt is 7 hours ahead of SC so I can understand why she is having trouble sleeping when Whit keeps trying to Facetime with her at 3AM.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

She wouldn't give Avi's name on SM because she wouldn't do something like that?? Has she forgotten about the "doctor" who wrote her the letter that she posted to SM? Among others. 

Tal looks really scared. Of Twit. He's helped create this monster but he obviously wants to run away and is very uncomfortable with the whole situation and how deep down the Avi rabbit-hole Twit is going. Oh My God - it's so serious she has to stay up all night tracking stalking these women he's dated?? Grow up. Suck it up. Move on. Focus on something positive like BGDC. Or cleaning your house. Or getting a real job. Or taking a walk. She's too busy to really plan a baby shower, but she's got all the time in the world to sit up crazy-stalking her ex and his women. Uh... WOW. She's like a 13 year old. 

She is nuts, they dated  for 8 months which is not really a long time and you are broken up let it go! I once found out an ex cheated on me (I found out after we split) and my only thought was "well good thing I am rid of that jerk"  shrugged and moved on with my day. Yes Whit you are creepy!

• Love 5

I feel bad for Nada, poor girl ordered a dress and everything. She seemed sweet. Whitneys parents and brother looked over it, like the have all been through it too many times before. Also her blubbering reminded me of a high school break up. "I will never trust anyone againnnnnnn"

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, John M said:

Whit is busy again. For the love of god will someone please tell me what Whit is busy with all the time? It appears literally everything in Greensboro revolves around BGDC.

I eyeroll every time she talks about “how much she has on her plate.”  

Why did she take her shirt off before going into the urgent care?  Could she have not put her tank top on BEFORE going in?  She absolutely needed to go in wearing her cheap, distended sports bra?

What’s up with Whitney’s Jersey Shore-inspired hair and makeup in her talking heads?

How much did TLC pay the bridal salon to actually let them blast their brand for this damn farce?  Why the crap is she out in what looks like a public fitting area in her underwear so casually, like she’s on her couch at home?  Seriously, most bridal shops don’t have accessories (veils, jewelry, etc.) in the fitting area.  If I saw that when I was about to walk in to go dress shopping, I’d have done an about-face. And Ashley totally called it - if she gets married, she’ll totally be a bridezilla. 

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again:  “Avi” totally sounds like his voice is being digitally distorted.  Given that they’ve blurred his face in all the photos, this could be a real possibility.

Lamest.  Game night.  Ever.

Todd is completely spot-on with what he said about just how much Whit truly cared about BGDC.  And I think that if he presented this as not having the instruction being so uneven...well...Whitney probably wouldn’t have given a shit anyway because it’s all about it being HER class instead of caring about the students.  

Tal needs to stop enabling her crybaby shit.

Why the crap is she dragging her love life into the class?  Does she seriously have no sense of professional boundaries?  Even if that was something casual outside of a traditional class. And if this relationship was any semblance of ‘real,’ the alarm bells should have been going off with borrowing money, especially in such a large amount.  This sounds like one of those dating scams you see on 20/20 or a show like that. 

“This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.”  She needs to have about five actual bad things to happen to her in her life.

Just when I thought Whitney is being a little paranoid, selfish shit in thinking Todd would ruin the gender reveal on purpose to spite her, he gives credence to it.  Good grief, can these people get a life?

The Avi situation isn’t entirely implausible, but I do question why anyone would do this to someone with a large public presence.  I mean, it’s not like she keeps her light under a bushel.  I do call some level of bullshit on this whole thing.

Edited by Yajmele
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Yajmele said:

Does she seriously have no sense of professional boundaries?

Boundaries?  No, she has no boundaries for anything, anyone at anytime.  Just in this episode alone, she sits in a store in her underwear. She eats a Jethro bowl of cereal. She is fucking with Todd.  She makes everything about her, she makes everyone around her uncomfortable.

I don't like Babs for a variety of reasons, but can you imagine having to sit next to your obese daughter in public sitting in her underwear?

That couch would be in the dumpster as soon as they left.

• Love 9

Middle school behavior.  All around. I ff through Buddy and Heather. I read email during Twit's revelations abt Avi--that all of us here knew already. Arrested development at its finest. 

Her degree in theater should be revoked.  

I cannot believe TLC has this low of a level of editing or lack of story lines to fill their time. 

Jethro bowl of cereal!!!! I remember that.  Thanks Cheerio for the real entertainment of the night. 

Oh, yeah, Todd screwed up thw balloons on purpose to "get" Twit.  Huh????  (Twit probably ordered them herself to mske Todd look bad. But he gives no mo fucks.) 

Here's how the conversation at the the family Thore house went after blubbering/guffawing Twit left. "Twit is hopeless. What's for dinner? "

Edited by Tosia
It's hard to watch this stupidity.
  • Love 6

Of course the bridal salon was a story line, but...

A) Can't imagine a bridal salon working on commission appreciates someone trying on dresses for recreation B) This size seems like a specialty item unlikely to be found in G'boro.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, BeachyWave said:

This size seems like a specialty item unlikely to be found in G'boro.

I dunno, it's not the smallest city in the world, big girls do get married and It's not like people Whit's size are looking for the hottest trends in bridal haute couture nor are the many flattering cuts, it probably makes good business sense to keep a couple of huge dresses around for the bride willing to whip out her credit card and overpay just because they had something from two seasons ago that fit her.

• Love 3

OK. I have to comment on the terrible job she does taking care of those poor cats. They are long-haired cats and need grooming. Also, house plants can be extremely toxic and the cats are chewing on the plants and she seems totally oblivious to that fact. Maybe if she spent more time taking care of those animals she has chosen to bring into  her home then trying to ensnare men who do not want her, she would be a lot happier and not quite so despicable.

Having a pet or having children is a choice. And when you make the choice, you should damn well be responsible. 

Edited by Kid
  • Love 16

Inspector Whitney on the case! "I just know she's going through a breakup. I can just tell."

Whitney, any lady under 95 years old who has been on social media knows what vaguebooking is when she sees it. Add a not-so-healthy dose of projection and delusional possessiveness and you can't really reach any other conclusion. 

Does she honestly think she's some kind of status update savant? I want to believe that on some level she's self-aware enough that this is tongue-in-cheek but it's doubtful. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Mistyfee said:

He doesn't  want to  be identified in any way possible. 

Am I the only one who thinks this is kind of bullshit? Sure, I wouldn’t want to be on TV...but that’s one of the reasons I don’t go around sliding into the DMs of Z-list television personalities, let alone sleeping with them and scamming them out of cash. Avi, his blurred face, and his “you have 88 minutes to live” voice filter can take several seats. Frankly, he and Whitney deserve each other.

• Love 14