Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Ghosted

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, John M said:

Baby showers for unwed mothers aren't traditionally held in churches, are they?

At least she gave her guests the traditional baby shower greeting:  "I'm so sweaty!"

3 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

She wouldn't give Avi's name on SM because she wouldn't do something like that?? Has she forgotten about the "doctor" who wrote her the letter that she posted to SM? Among others. 

Yeah she pointed that out almost as many times as she informed us that dress shopping was Not Her Idea.  It was Not Her Idea at all.  It was someone else's idea.  In case you missed it :)

• Love 17
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Put some damn clothes on, no one sits in the bridal shop in their underwear. Just when we thought she couldn’t get any worse. 

It got worse when she started talking about sweating, and I'm sure that just thrilled the shop people, that she's sweating in the gowns she has no intention of buying.

• Love 14

For fucks sake, Buddy! Just use your words and tell Heather why you dumped her! I swear this loser can not string two words together that make any sense. If he's not comfortable airing his break up on camera then don't be on camera. 

Heather is trying on the wedding dress and looking beautiful and somehow they all end up consoling crying Whitney. Always about Whitney. All the time. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, aliya said:

WTH???  She's all laughing and planning a meetup with Avi's other chick and now she's crying to her parents? Give me a break. 

I know, that was a quick transition.
And I thought a couple times, Hunter looked like he was ready to laugh.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Yajmele said:

I eyeroll every time she talks about “how much she has on her plate.”  

Perhaps she means literally.  Do you remember the cake tasting?

1 hour ago, Kid said:

OK. I have to comment on the terrible job she does taking care of those poor cats. They are long-haired cats and need grooming. Also, house plants can be extremely toxic and the cats are chewing on the plants and she seems totally oblivious to that fact.

That made me so angry, and were they plants, or just a dead vase of flowers?  Because what I saw was a dried out.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Kid said:

OK. I have to comment on the terrible job she does taking care of those poor cats. They are long-haired cats and need grooming. Also, house plants can be extremely toxic and the cats are chewing on the plants and she seems totally oblivious to that fact. Maybe if she spent more time taking care of those animals she has chosen to bring into  her home then trying to ensnare men who do not want her, she would be a lot happier and not quite so despicable.

Having a pet or having children is a choice. And when you make the choice, you should damn well be responsible. 

I'm glad you brought this up. I kept thinking about it through the show - they must be showing pictures of this cat eating plants for a reason. I've never had cats, so I don't know what they can't eat, but I'm pretty sure, with limited amounts of time on air, there must have been a reason for the producers to show the cat eating plants a couple of times. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

Because Tal had to stop the car for her to lean out and puke and she wiped her mouth with her shirt so... shirt had to come off. 

NOBODY, except her, runs around in public in a sports bra. I’m sure you’re correct about why she took off the shirt. But most people would clean off the shirt. With a Kleenex, for example, but not take off the shirt and run around in public in nothing but a bra.  She’s an exhibitionist. Any reason to take off your clothes. And if that is scripted, shame on her for letting them do that to her.

• Love 12

Other Things This Episode Reminded Me Of:

--"He's Just Not That Into You, or You, or You."

--"Judge (Name Any)": Innumerable pathetic tales of "Love and Loans Don't Mix."

--"90-Day Finance, I Mean Fiance."

--"Untold (For a Good Reason) Stories of the E.R."

--"Project Run Away."

--"Say 'Hell, NO!' to the Dress." 

--"Dancing with the Arse."

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, Ocean Chick said:

So breaking up with some guy she’s “dated” for eight months, who no one else in her life has ever met, is “the most traumatic thing she’s ever been through”. So Bab’s stroke was less traumatic to Twit than her mom having a stroke. 

Good to know. 

Yeah this kind of pissed me off. I bet the people on this board alone could share stories that would make her grow hair on her head again, and then on her chest. She might actually blush with shame, but I doubt it. The worst part of that was the spectre of a 33 year old running home to mommy and daddy crying over something that was not that earth-shattering AT ALL. Scripted or not, I'm not sure I would make that much of an idiot of myself for any amount of money on national TV.

3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Other Things This Episode Reminded Me Of:

--"He's Just Not That Into You, or You, or You."

--"Judge (Name Any)": Innumerable pathetic tales of "Love and Loans Don't Mix."

--"90-Day Finance, I Mean Fiance."

--"Untold (For a Good Reason) Stories of the E.R."

--"Project Run Away."

--"Say 'Hell, NO!' to the Dress." 

--"Dancing with the Arse."

90-Day Finance, that's a good one

• Love 4
12 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I hate Tal.

I kinda like him.  Tal  is a kindhearted soul and does not understand that he enables her And she basically uses that.  Todd is bitchy but, then again, she gives him plenty of reason to be.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

She wouldn't give Avi's name on SM because she wouldn't do something like that?? Has she forgotten about the "doctor" who wrote her the letter that she posted to SM? Among others. 

Tal looks really scared. Of Twit. He's helped create this monster but he obviously wants to run away and is very uncomfortable with the whole situation and how deep down the Avi rabbit-hole Twit is going. Oh My God - it's so serious she has to stay up all night tracking stalking these women he's dated?? Grow up. Suck it up. Move on. Focus on something positive like BGDC. Or cleaning your house. Or getting a real job. Or taking a walk. She's too busy to really plan a baby shower, but she's got all the time in the world to sit up crazy-stalking her ex and his women. Uh... WOW. She's like a 13 year old. 

She knows Nada about five minutes, if you believe the show, and signs off with love ya the first time she talks to her.  And who arranges to meet a woman who believes she has been wronged by your boyfriend when you get off the plane in another country? No question this is scripted and Nada is being paid.  Because, anyone with any sense, would worry about the woman she’s going to meet may do her harm.  Especially, a woman who has  taken time from her busy schedule *sarcasm off * to stalk you and and to find you.

• Love 15
38 minutes ago, Kid said:

I kinda like him.  Tal  is a kindhearted soul and does not understand that he enables her And she basically uses that.  Todd is bitchy but, then again, she gives him plenty of reason to be.

I'm with Nutella, I don't much care for him. He sides with Whitney even when she's in the wrong or is being crazy. And once again Todd is being made out to be the asshole in his reaction to Whitney's being an asshole. Is Todd overreacting? Maybe, but he's finally done with being bossed by her. She accuses Avi of not admitting to any wrongdoing--she should be asking herself the same question in regards to Todd.

Edited by TurtlePower
Clarification
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, puppytoes said:

I couldn’t believe that she walked out into the store and sat her big ass down on the couch.  She is so gross!

I hope that the Bridal store had the thought to steam clean the couch after the show finished taping in their store.

2 hours ago, Momof2boyz said:

My 13 year old son was watching me and he got up and danced along (jokingly) with Whitney and the BGDC , imitating all the moves, butt slapping and all.  I have never laughed so hard in my life.

That would be a youtube video I would watch!!!

• Love 8

Oh Lordy, Lordy.  Where to begin?

Chest discomfort, jaw pain, shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting . . . yeah, I think a doc-in-a-box can handle that.  And I'm sure they'd just check the patient's pulse and blood pressure and send them on their way.  There's no way.  That whole thing was a set up.  I'm surprised that they got the health center to go along with it.  Otherwise Whitney lied to them about her symptoms.

You know you needs a hug?  That Bridal Gown Saleswoman.  You know who else needs a hug?  Everyone who shopped there and is now feverishly looking at their calendars to see if they might have sat in Whitney's ass soup.

Game Night.  First Game: Everyone gets to say what's great about me!  

Without having followed Whitney on social media, the whole Avi thing seems just as contrived as the radio job, the dance contest, the gay-for-a-day date, the incest-is-the-best date, the fake awards, etc.  So many tells.  Last week, when Whitney supposedly has no reason to doubt her relationship, and thus no reason to think she wouldn't be flaunting her new guy around on-screen, we got that ham-fisted exposition during the road trip back from Indy. ("you saw Avi and I, right?  we were all together, right?  tell the people he really exists, barnacle tell them!!!!)

• Love 18

Only partially through the episode and wow, this pig drinks legit whole milk (red label a dead giveaway) because OF COURSE. Plus that bowl was huge. And did anyone else notice that when she met the urgent care doctor she said "nice to see you again"?? I even rewound to make sure. Shenanigans.

Whitney should be totally humiliated about this Avi situation. It ONLY humiliates her, not Avi.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Whitney should be totally humiliated about this Avi situation. It ONLY humiliates her, not Avi.

I'm sure in her warped mind Whitney thinks that she's coming across as empowered in this Avi/Nada situation.  But, as usual, she just looks pathetic.  

She looked pathetic when she was talking marriage with a guy who'd been blowing her off, led with the fact that he's a "commitment-phobe", and hadn't even proposed yet.  She looked pathetic when she refused to take the "he's just not that into you" message and get on with her life.  She looked pathetic "teaming up" with Nada to . . . what I'm still not sure.  

And, any bets on how likely Whitney is to follow through on her "conversion" to Judaism?  

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

I'm sure in her warped mind Whitney thinks that she's coming across as empowered in this Avi/Nada situation.  But, as usual, she just looks pathetic.  

She does!  She showed Tal that video she sent him "to take back her power" and he agreed with her :(. This whole cast needs to read He's Just Not That Into You - either for themselves or to advise their friends better.  You take back your power by getting on with your fabulous life, not by stalking, crying and begging.

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Last week, when Whitney supposedly has no reason to doubt her relationship, and thus no reason to think she wouldn't be flaunting her new guy around on-screen, we got that ham-fisted exposition during the road trip back from Indy. ("you saw Avi and I, right?  we were all together, right?  tell the people he really exists, barnacle tell them!!!!)

I can't decide if it is contrived or Whit is just that desperate. Oh, now she sees all the warning signs like the love of your life who you are going to marry and have babies with won't fucking talk to you on the phone because he is "busy" 100% of the time.

Is Whit supposed to be the sympathetic character here? Sure, Avi is probably a piece of shit taking advantage of desperate fat girls but Whit is straight up cray cray about this entire thing and if she was so busy she wouldn't have time for this at best high school cyber stalking if not full blown mental episode.

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Oh Lordy, Lordy.  Where to begin?

Chest discomfort, jaw pain, shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting . . . yeah, I think a doc-in-a-box can handle that.  And I'm sure they'd just check the patient's pulse and blood pressure and send them on their way.  There's no way.  That whole thing was a set up.  I'm surprised that they got the health center to go along with it.  Otherwise Whitney lied to them about her symptoms.

If she described those symptoms to someone at an actual ER, they would bring her right in and at least do an EKG and start blood work. You would think, especially related to her cardiovascular history, she really at least needed an EKG to determine that it was, in fact, a panic attack, right?  I always thought that one could not tell along from BP alone if someone was having a heart attack.  Where are my medical experts?   Overall, this is infinitely irresponsible of TLC as her nit-whits, specifically the ones who are obese themselves, are watching closely.  It's like they were afraid to even utter that there was a possibility she was having a heart attack.

• Love 5

Whitney's breakdown at the end of her dance class was unintentionally hilarious. 

<nervous laughter> "Has anyone else ever been SUPER IN LOVE with their man?! And you were WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIM? LIKE YOU WOULD CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS MAN?! HEH HEH HEH! AND THEN HE DOESN'T EVER CALL YOU BACK?! HAHA! AND HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANY MORE? HEH HEH GUFFAW HAHA HEH. AND GUESS HOW MUCH MONEY HE OWES ME." 

My god. I mean, my god. @Alapaki "pathetic" is such a great term. It's almost not strong enough though. She is so beyond pathetic. I am embarrassed FOR HER, and I can't STAND HER. If I were an actual fan of hers I would be cringing and hiding in the closet because I wouldn't be able to bear it.

• Love 14

I am just watching the first hour of the show now, because by the time I got a chance to sit down and watch it last night, it was 9pm.  I am at the wedding dress scene.  So I googled the bridal shop and they do indeed carry plus size dresses, BUT they consider "plus sizes" 16-24.  Aint.No.Way. she fit into a size 24 wedding dress.  Aint.No.Way.  I got married 20 years ago, but I was a size 20-22 and under 250 pounds and I wore a size 24 wedding dress.  They run terribly small.  And yes, totally grossed out by the sitting in her undies on the couch.  Geeze woman, have some decency.  Was it so fucking hard to slip that ugly blue dress over her head? Also BABS, why didn't you say something to your daughter?  What's wrong with these people?

Edited by notyrmomma
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, princelina said:

She does!  She showed Tal that video she sent him "to take back her power" and he agreed with her :(. This whole cast needs to read He's Just Not That Into You - either for themselves or to advise their friends better.  You take back your power by getting on with your fabulous life, not by stalking, crying and begging.

And that video was so ridiculous. She was totally trying to be “too sexy to break up with” with her full face of make-up, bare shoulder, breathy voice, etc. 

• Love 3

I am new to this show but it is such a snark fest, I'm in!!  Not knowing the history of the show,  I'm getting the impression a lot of this is producer inspired, but why would anyone allow themselves to be portrayed in such humiliating situations?   Starting with the bridal shoppe: taking single women who are not even close to being engaged or married to try on wedding dresses smacks of desperation but I have to say, being filmed for all the world to see in your underwear tells me that you are very confident. Good for you, Whit, but it doesn't make for pleasant viewing.  Then there's Buddy and Heather: I don't know their history but I don't get it. She's an attractive, apparently very loving person and this Schub, who can barely make a coherent sentence, is dumping HER and she's taking each little crumb and savoring it? Greensboro has to have a few more eligible men.Pregnant Ashley: is there really an actual boyfriend and why do we never see him?  Todd seems like a pretty bitchy guy, but if she promised him the class for a year (I don't know, did she?) than her going around acting all nasty about it is a little disingenuous.  What is their relationship? Someone said something about him being from NY, did he give up something else to accept this? What's the deal with Tal?  Is he related to Todd or does she just have a lot of blond, balding gay friends?  Finally, I actually thought Whitney seemed turned on by the idea of this great investigation. It was giving her life.  Sure sign of a drama queen.

• Love 11
49 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

If she described those symptoms to someone at an actual ER, they would bring her right in and at least do an EKG and start blood work. You would think, especially related to her cardiovascular history, she really at least needed an EKG to determine that it was, in fact, a panic attack, right?  I always thought that one could not tell along from BP alone if someone was having a heart attack.  Where are my medical experts?   Overall, this is infinitely irresponsible of TLC as her nit-whits, specifically the ones who are obese themselves, are watching closely.  It's like they were afraid to even utter that there was a possibility she was having a heart attack.

Blood Pressure isn't enough to rule out a heart attack.  And actually a normal EKG isn't enough either.  They would've run blood tests for the troponin enzyme and probably an echocardiogram.  At Whitney's size, the echo would've had to be "transesophageal", meaning that they have to snake the camera down her throat because she has too much body fat for the sensor to pick up the heart through her chest wall. 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

Part of my job is to work on an ambulance and I've done some time in the ER. With her symptoms, we'd hook her up to a 12 lead ECG and she'd have blood drawn to check for signs of damage to the heart and an IV started. It's hard to tell by ECG if someone is having a panic attack (might see abnormal rhythm), but it IS able to show signs of MI. Most doc-in-a-box facilities have 12-leads in my experience, but not always lab access. People experience heart attacks differently (especially women) so it's wise to get checked out--I'm unsure about the legitimacy of what was filmed, but we always check for a cardiac event. 

Edited to add--Alapaki beat me to it, sorry for the redundancy (and I've never run a 12 lead on a patient her size)

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 4

Also, any one else catch her still-phony copping to still smoking?  Sure.  She just keeps an e-cigarette around for, you know, those times when she gets dumped.  By her definition of a "relationship" and of "getting dumped", that'd be a 2-pack-a-day habit!

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, nr65000 said:

I don't normally watch this show but one thing that really struck me was how much she enjoys having people see her with her clothes off and how much that reminded me of Steven Assanti on My 600 Pound Life.   I remember Dr. Now telling Assanti to put something on when he stood up to get weighed in the hospital and how he seemingly took pleasure in having the hospital staff having to wash down his mounds and mounds of naked flesh.  I see the exact same thing in Whitney.  That is not simply being proud of who you are at any weight and promoting body acceptance.  Who (at any weight) plops down in the middle of a bridal store in their underwear?  Who parades through an urgent care in their sports bra?  They are both extreme narcissists who take pleasure in the fact that they get away with whatever they want.  Would you or I be able to plop down in a store in our underwear without being removed or arrested?  Would you or I stand up starkers to be weighed with a bunch of hospital staff around?  No, because most people conform to basic standards of society which allow us to go about our lives in a comfortable way.  These narcissists take pleasure in not conforming to normal standards of behavior and "shocking" people.  Maybe it's a way to feel some power because they have lost control over their own body? I have no idea but it's interesting to me to note the similarities between the two.  

All I can say to this comment is a resounding AMEN!!!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Also, any one else catch her still-phony copping to still smoking?  Sure.  She just keeps an e-cigarette around for, you know, those times when she gets dumped.  By her definition of a "relationship" and of "getting dumped", that'd be a 2-pack-a-day habit!

And isn’t using an e-cigarette still smoking?? You don’t smoke an actual cigarette for smoke, you smoke an actual cigarette for the nicotine.  So, in my opinion, using an e-cigarette is still “smoking.”  Another example of her complete denial about everything.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Kid said:

And isn’t using an e-cigarette still smoking?? You don’t smoke an actual cigarette for smoke, you smoke an actual cigarette for the nicotine.  So, in my opinion, using an e-cigarette is still “smoking.”  Another example of her complete denial about everything.

Yeah, but I'll give her a pass on this one. Still not great for people, but certainly smells better than regular cigarettes. In fact, they have multitude of flavors. I'd rather walk through a mob of vapers versus smokers. 

• Love 5

I know that Twit’s “I’m taking back BGDC!” finger snapping rallying cry of empowerment (ha)was supposed to elicit some kind of “you go girl!” moment - but it just cracked me up. I mean - come on. What -precisely - is she taking back? A fake class stocked with your barnacles and assorted other famewhore extras? A Greek chorus of yes men and women who think that twerking for 5 minutes and shuffling around making vague vogue poses is exercise? Oh vey. The obliviousness is strong in this one. I’m also convinced that the editors are having fun at her expense as well. It’s sad but funny. Case in point...the closing scene after the whole Todd stretching her leg moment in her studio showed her exhausted and sprawled out in all her glory with a hanging sign saying “Yaaass queen” in the background. Lol!

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, notyrmomma said:

The only way to truly tell if someone is having a heart attack is to do a blood test.  While having a heart attack the heart ejects enzymes into the blood.  I know this because I had a heart attack.

• Love 3

Doc got a consult with Tal, who opined that it was a panic attack. Good enough for TLC, amirite?

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

Whitney: Family, I want to hear what you think about my decision to join the Jew Club.

Family: We think this is like every other Serious Life Decision you've ever made: it will be forgotten in ten minutes, or one MBFFL episode, tops. Also it looks desperate and will send this unseen fuckbuddy of yours running for the hills.

W: Y'all are stupid. And I can't manage a table knife to cut my broccoli but don't challenge my worldliness. This chicken is good and I hope you made four of them. 

Family: Knowing eyerolls.

W to Friends: Mark my words, I will marry this man.

Friends: Heh.

Avi: Um, haha, sorry I'm so busy right now but here's a recording I made to prove I'm soooo tirrrred. 

W: You owe me money. Also I have a full plate and Todd is causing me to have palpitations but screw him he doesn't have any impact on me gawddammitgivemebackthatclassIcaredsolittleaboutthatIditchedittopretendIwasastarontour.

Avi: [dead silence for a week]

W: My boyfriend has disappeared. Maybe that's a sign.

Ashley: (Let's have some fun making Whitney squirm. And although I'm the one who should be marrying my baby daddy, we can layer some misery by rubbing Heather's face in how she's not getting a chance to please Whitney by a wedding do-over in which Whitney can look hotter than she did when she was 200 pounds lighter at Heather's first wedding. We can all be rude to Lauren the bridal consultant and leave the salon awash in fat drippings. Winwin!)

W: (Dammit Heather looks good. This calls for an emergency meltdown!) waaaaah Avi is awol! Can this mean there's something wrong with me?

Friends: Noooo, you? Nooooo. (Knowing glances)

Whitney: (I don't want to wallow in self pity so I'm having friends over to distract me. I've arranged for awkwardness, contentious comments, and pizza.) Todd you're pissing me off being serious about teaching BGDC! It's MIIIIIINE! (Todd departs) Am I crazy?

Friends: You? Nooooo. 

W: (I've brought some of the BGDCs to my home studio and have avoided running afoul of local zoning by teaching them butt grabbing FOR FREE. All they have to do for this privilege is listen to my drama about how my fiancé wronged me. And owes me money.) So I have been wronged and blindsided and he owes me money that I could have used for grooming products and maybe to buy more tasteful shoes or higher quality ice cream. 

Mattie: Uh ok.

W to Tal: I pretty much dumped him, unlike Heather who has less testosterone than I do. See? Here's the video.

Tal: That'll teach him. 

Family: So, we don't have to feed you kosher?

Not enough likes for this post.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

Let me say, though, that if you even SUSPECT you are having a heart attack, you should go to the ER (NOT an urgent care.) Don't let your fear of looking stupid keep you from getting checked out. 

Yes, I thought it was weird that Tal took her to urgent care instead of the ER. Although I will say that, fortunately or unfortunately, Whit seems to have NO "fear of looking stupid" whatsoever :-P

• Love 4
18 hours ago, PityFree said:

Now why is she wearing a shirt without pants?

hey, at least she's wearing a shirt this time, was it without the sports bra??? lol

4 hours ago, Lesia said:

Could someone tell me again what is so FABULOUS about her fat life?

Only she (and her enablers) thinks she's got a fabulous life.  She's not normal, and needs to get a different therapist

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Only partially through the episode and wow, this pig drinks legit whole milk (red label a dead giveaway) because OF COURSE. Plus that bowl was huge.

A few seasons ago, she was having a huge bowl (serving bowl ) of cereal, and Glenn bought her some small bowls, and I think she was angry.

Overall, this is infinitely irresponsible of TLC as her nit-whits, specifically the ones who are obese themselves, are watching closely.  It's like they were afraid to even utter that there was a possibility she was having a heart attack.

Fake, or maybe a recreation.  Tal took her right to a walk-in clinic, and they must have OKd cameras, and maybe the ERs around don't want to be a part of this.

2 hours ago, nr65000 said:

I don't normally watch this show but one thing that really struck me was how much she enjoys having people see her with her clothes off and how much that reminded me of Steven Assanti on My 600 Pound Life.

I hadn't thought of that, but you just may have landed on the fun couple of the millennium.  I want to see that that wedding.

1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Pregnant Ashley: is there really an actual boyfriend and why do we never see him?  Todd seems like a pretty bitchy guy, but if she promised him the class for a year (I don't know, did she?) than her going around acting all nasty about it is a little disingenuous.  What is their relationship? Someone said something about him being from NY, did he give up something else to accept this? 

I didn't see all the early seasons, but don't remember Ashley from the past 3 years.  
Todd was going to NY to meet the Fitness Marshal, apparently a big deal for him.  He invited Whit to go with him.  They all danced with FM.  Then FM asked Whit, but not Todd, to join him for a video.  Don't remember all ins and outs, but Todd felt betrayed.
A lot of drama on all sides, but I'm on team Todd, to spite Whit, if for no other reason.
Tal (and he's so thin he looks unwell) seems to all for Whit.
One last point, aren't sports bras made to be worn as bras, not halters?  Whit really seems to think it's OK.  Babs missed out on some lessons.

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 5

I swear, ya'll don't think I'm crazy but it really looks to me like Shitney has lost a significant amount of weight. She just seems to be a whole lot thinner than last season.  In her face and her body in general.  Does anybody else notice it? 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, writerchick57 said:

what dance career???  You mean the BGDC that's not real, that her and Todd are fighting over?  Is that her dance career?  1 hour tops per week?

Notice that she said she'd danced a lot more than usual while training with TPM. 

9 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Yes, I thought it was weird that Tal took her to urgent care instead of the ER. Although I will say that, fortunately or unfortunately, Whit seems to have NO "fear of looking stupid" whatsoever :-P

A few years back an urgent care place opened across the street from my house and I was very concerned at the constant stream of ambulances going in there. I asked a doctor friend of mine in passing if that was weird and his response was "You have absolutely no idea how many people go into those places literally actively dying, like minutes away from their heart stopping thinking they just need to pop in to the doc in the box and pick up a couple of pills at Walgreens and will be all better."

• Love 6