Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

BWAH! Nina having Spinelli for a kid is EXACTLY what she deserves. I really want this to happen now, and I want him to drive her so insane® that she tries to kill him and then she's never seen again.

• Love 2

Oh God, make it stop. Why does this sound so true?

I'm pretty sure Georgie is sick and that's how they'll discover Spinelli is a Spencer. It'll be something like she has the same genetic thing that Lulu had as a baby and for a minute everyone will think she actually is Lulu's daughter, but then it'll be revealed Lulu is her cousin.

And I bet Patricia will have a daughter, either RB or that bi-racial girl they allegedly cast, and that daughter will have to give blood to save George's life.

I also think Spinelli is going to out Nathan by finding his ex-boyfriend and bringing him to PC.

Okay, I'm putting down the wine now.

• Love 1

I don't know why exactly, but I have this awful feeling that Ron is going to make Spinelli a Spencer via Patricia.

I live in fear they will make him Kevin's son, if Real!Kevin ever returns. 

Oh God. He's going to be Liesel's third child, isn't he?

Magda's!

For the longest time, we wanted Spin to be the biological son of Diane Miller, who she gave up for adoption, just like Alexis did. That would explain why she loves the Jackal. I don't remember if we wanted the father to be a Scully, a Cassadine, or a Zacharra.

I bet three hots and a cot that it's "Jake" that kills Duke and we get more entries into the Box of Pain. Irony. And stuffs. They're inserting Jason into this mob war, therefore deaths will happen.

Jake won't kill Duke, not yet…just wound him. Then Sonny will put out a hit on Jake which Shawn will carry out as Jake remembers his life as Jason. Lucky for Jake, Shawn will miss him and hit Carly instead. Unfortunately for all of us, she will live.

• Love 4

I still say Duke is dead. I want to say Kiki dies too, but Wrestlemania is coming up and I want to hold off on being so bold with my predictions. I don't see Carly getting shot. Maybe Sam and that will trigger Jason to remember something. I'm calling Sam or Michael getting shot since Sam is Julian's daughter and Sonny suddenly cares about girlchildren or Michael since he's been showing that scar off and in Sonny speak begging to get shot. If anyone triggers Jason's memory it'll be Sam, Danny, Micheal, or Robin. KMc isn't visiting as far as I've heard, Ron doesn't have the guts to put a baby in a mob war, so it's Micheal /Sam.

• Love 1

I'll take the shoulder for one Bullet of Love, please. Ron loves babies too much, yet thinks doctors are criminals. The shoulder, so they all think she got shot in the heart.

Any wagers on when/if Liz realizes she's hooked a Jason? Because you know Liz must be bussed before all of this. AJ Quartermaine Express, boop boop!

I would not be surprised if Ron ReRonned "Run to me!" with Jake/Sam and she once again gets shot in the babymaker…or the shoulder.

Given the way anatomy seems to work on this show, Sam being shot in the shoulder might also hit her in the babymaker regardless.

• Love 4
If Sam got shot in the shoulder I wonder if anyone would become hysterical and act like she was on the verge of death.

Yes. Totally. Patrick might blink.

Oh, he'd do way more than that. We'd see the classic Patrick streams of tears. "Sam! I feel as bad as I did when I thought what's-her-name died!"

• Love 2

For once, I'd like real anvils to start falling, like they do with the Roadrunner and Wile E Coyote.

First one:  Duke.  Orders a hit on Jordan.  Hires Shawn to do it, Shawn inexplicably (hahaha) misses Jordan but bullet ricochets off the wall and hits a convenient cast iron anvil which crushes Duke.

Second one:  Franco & Nina (a 2fer!).  They confront Olivia again about her carrying Jules' baby, Olivia wings her meatball braiser at them, misses but hits the convenient anvil over the door jamb.  Some people have horseshoes, some have sage, others have anvils.

• Love 1

I don't think Liz is going under the bus in the Jakeson reveal, I think it'll be Patrick. RC seems pretty committed to exploring Liz/Jake and I just realized that Patrick has done 3 surgeries on Jason and 1 on Jake. Since he's also been privy to most of Sam's comments on Jake I think he's in a pretty good position to figure it out.  Patrick could actually keep the secret without being pathetic if they actually remember how much he disliked Jason and resented his place in Robin's life and it would give JT something interesting to do - which would be a nice change

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have we not suffered enough?

MoRon: Not as long as I'm running this show, you haven't.

My bet is wondering how long the Jason reveal will take, and whether or not Sam and Doctor Douchenozzle will have made it to the altar by then.

• Love 1

Sam won't be a bigamist because Jason was declared legally dead (or I assume he was since the end of that story line was rushed). I don't think Sam could marry Patrick without Jason being declared legally dead because she would still be legally Jason's wife. Now I could see Ron handwaving all of that so Sam is a bigamist; but she wouldn't be able to get a marriage license with Patrick while legally married to Jason.

• Love 2

It depends on whether or not Jason has legally been declared dead. I think in NY a missing person is required to be missing for three years before they can be declared dead - unless they were in known specific peril.

I think bigamy might be a strict liability crime? So if Sam remarries and Jason hasn't been declared dead she'd be guilty of bigamy even if she didn't intend to commit it. I'm not sure whether the second marriage would automatically be invalidated, I think she'd have to annul it

I really hope RC Isn't planning to do a complete retread of The Robin/Patrick/Sabrina story

(edited)

I thought Sam could probably be a bigamist, but I wondered if Jason had to formally be declared dead in order for her not to be. That part of it is more fun to me than anything else. Too bad no one would sue her; I'd love to hear Alexis explain it all to a skeptical judge.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Sam and Patrick will be about to marry when Jason remembers who he is. And then Sam will be pregnant with Patrick's child but will miscarry because of something Jason, Hayden, or Carly does (just guessing). That way Ron can almost completely ReRon himself.

• Love 1

I wonder what the next bet will be......

Jason related? AJ again? Michael Quartermaine related?

How about "$100, Morgan has a new face by Memorial Day"?

• Love 7

From the TFGH thread:

So Spencer "finds" a male's large wedding band in the safe in a different place from where his father put it.  Instead of continuing to dig around for a sparkly diamond, he takes that for Emma?  Plot point.  Then in a non-Jake move, he flings it when Emma doesn't agree to be his one true love forever.  Now it will sit under the sofa, ignored by all including the maid until Patrick and Sam get busy on the sofa?  Or will someone else find it first?   (Cue dramatic music).

Don'tcha think that Danny'll find it, and he'll be the ring bearer at the Patrick/Sam wedding.  He'll lose the ring that Patrick wants to give Sam, so Danny will use that ring instead. 

Because we all know Ron loves him an imploding wedding. And everything works backward from his "big" idea. So of course Patrick and Sam will almost get married.  Then, just like with Sabrina, once it does implode, Patrick will forget her name. 

Maybe Emma will keep a running list and remind him.

• Love 2

I already speculated that. So it's bound to happen. And Micheal will be the plot point Best Man. Jake will be Liz's wedding date and a groomsman. So, you'll have Jake and Micheal standing behind Patrick when Danny hands Patrick the ring. Micheal will see the ring and gasp or freak out. Jake will look at it too. Suddenly, Sam walks down the aisle. Boom. Jake looks at Sam, then Micheal, then Danny,starts having flashes of memories. Because Ron loves ReRonning stuff. As soon as they say "Does anyone have any reason why this man and woman shouldn't be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace?" Jake will look at Emma and remember Robin and the clinic. He'll look at Sam and Danny and remember he's Jason. Then he'll say he's Jason and pass out or have a seizure.

Monica still will not have interacted with Billy Miller. When Micheal tries to say "Wtf this is Jason's ring!", people will call him a drunk or crazy. Sam will jump down to Jason. Danny will say Daddy.

And Patrick will cry.

• Love 1

I already speculated that. So it's bound to happen. And Micheal will be the plot point Best Man. Jake will be Liz's wedding date and a groomsman. So, you'll have Jake and Micheal standing behind Patrick when Danny hands Patrick the ring. Micheal will see the ring and gasp or freak out. Jake will look at it too. Suddenly, Sam walks down the aisle. Boom. Jake looks at Sam, then Micheal, then Danny,starts having flashes of memories. Because Ron loves ReRonning stuff. As soon as they say "Does anyone have any reason why this man and woman shouldn't be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace?" Jake will look at Emma and remember Robin and the clinic. He'll look at Sam and Danny and remember he's Jason. Then he'll say he's Jason and pass out or have a seizure.

Monica still will not have interacted with Billy Miller. When Micheal tries to say "Wtf this is Jason's ring!", people will call him a drunk or crazy. Sam will jump down to Jason. Danny will say Daddy.

And Patrick will cry.

I just want there to be a scene where in the days preceding the wedding, Patrick pulls out monogrammed S & P towels.  Sam will ask whom that gift is from, and Patrick will nonchalantly explain that they were leftover from his prior failed wedding. 

• Love 7

I'll be there for JT's Emmy reel of Patrick wandering to the Morgan/Quartermaine Penthouse of Reunion Sex in Sam's wedding gown, calling himself Patricia and saying it's their wedding day. The wtf face on Billy Miller will be enough for me.

You know Ron cannot have "his" transgendered story taken by B&B.