Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He wasn't actually mean at this one either - I don't really want to hash it up because it was a long time ago. Like I said, it just made me dismiss him at the time (I haven't watched any of the shows he's been on) and it actually took me a while to connect 'that guy' to the Chris Kane who shows up in so many RPF fics, lol. Hopefully they are all growing up a little now.

This is so funny because that's how I first heard of him also. I figured for Chris ( sometimes Steve ) to be mentioned so often they had to be celebs but ones that I hadn't heard of. I watched him in a few episodes of Leverage and thought that he was pretty good. I've never watched Angel and I didn't watch him on The Librarians either.

7 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

and Grimm were possibly the only exceptions.

Another Grimm fan! I miss that show 😭

• Love 2
14 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

This thread is awesome. Thank you so much @ILoveReading for sharing. He deserves this love and more.

It’s so very obvious that Jensen is the respected leader off set as Dean is in character. Leadership just flows through him, and we see that in Dean too. 
As far as Jensen goes, I don’t think very much goes on without him knowing about it and setting the tone. All the guest stars and crew have pretty much said as much. That’s why it seems like it’s such a great place to work! Jared obviously relies on him too. Jensen is the leader on set. Even at the cons when he’s in con persona, he still sits back as the silent leader while Jared has fun with his antics lol. 

I see Dean very similarly when it comes to taking charge. Sam, for the most part, always asks Dean, “what should we do?” Castiel who has lived for eons still takes his direction from Dean (again for the most part). Mary seemed like she mostly did too. 
It’s just so natural that it’s a fact of life that we seem to be all able to get onboard with easily, and yes, it’s nice to see it reaffirmed in such a pleasant way. 🙂

• Love 7
On 12/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, Pondlass1 said:

Here’s some Jensen and Christian back in the day.  

I've watched that video several times over the years and if there was a way to filter out that OBNOXIOUS woman screeching, I would have watched many many more times!

I think it's hysterical that they have they huge house and still need a storage locker for their Christmas decorations!

Edited by Frost
Xmas comment
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Frost said:

I've watched that video several times over the years and if there was a way to filter out that OBNOXIOUS woman screeching, I would have watched many many more times!

I think it's hysterical that they have they huge house and still need a storage locker for their Christmas decorations!

Well they sold the huge house, hence the storage locker.

• Love 1

They sold the house that was in Architectural Digest?  They had it so personalized I would have thought it was perfect for them.  Did it turn into a security problem because the location was too public?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Frost said:

They sold the house that was in Architectural Digest?  They had it so personalized I would have thought it was perfect for them.  Did it turn into a security problem because the location was too public?

A year or so back they purchased a B&B. I just assumed they were going to renovate that for their new home. It would be a lot bigger. I think in Clif's post about the fan issues the sale of the house was brought up. His response was that some people like to buy houses to renovate and sell.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Looking back at the Architectural Digest tour now it was advertising of sorts to sell it. Jensen told someone at a con they downsized. I believe they are renting while renovating that B&B.

I feel like they talked about the B&B as part of an expansion of the FBBC, which would make sense, as would living on the property.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I feel like they talked about the B&B as part of an expansion of the FBBC, which would make sense, as would living on the property.

They strike me more as in-town people. Especially for the kids with friends and school. I gathered that the FBBC is quite a bit away from Austin. Am I wrong about the location? My daughter went there so I guess I could ask her.

1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

They strike me more as in-town people. Especially for the kids with friends and school. I gathered that the FBBC is quite a bit away from Austin. Am I wrong about the location? My daughter went there so I guess I could ask her.

I can't remember if it was on/adjacent to the existing FBBC property.  I don't know why I had the impression they are going to live there. Probably just spec/rumor.

1 hour ago, FlickChick said:

FBBC is 30-35 minutes from downtown Austin if you're not fighting traffic (HA), so not too far out. Would I want to make that commute on a regular basis? No. Do a TON of people? Yes. And it's not like they'd be working downtown. I guess it depends on what they're doing school-wise with the kids. I can totally see them wanting to be out in the country with pretty easy access to city life.

Edited by bethy
  • Love 2

IIRC, there is a house on the Brewery property. and I think they said they wanted to convert it into a B&B and add a restaurant.    But that house there isn't a B&B currently. 

I don't see them living next to the brewery because to many fans would be invading their privacy and the kids privacy.

They did buy another historic B&B.  I think they will renovate that (Clif's post said something about flipping houses) and convert it into a family home.  They probably sold the lake house at a profit and are using the cash to rent where ever they are now and to renovate the B&B.

Of course this is just spec and not from any source.

• Love 2

I'm not sure where all of the speculation about the Ackles' selling their home is coming from?  I know people were talking about it after seeing the pictures of Jensen and Zeppelin making lunch the other day, and that it didn't look like their kitchen.  But I'm not sure that means anything.  They had been visiting Jensen's parents over the holiday, so those pics could have been taken in their kitchen for all anyone knows. 

Anything is possible, so they could be moving, but it seems like quite a lot to take on right now with the jewelry thing just happening, and the supposed opening of the new location of their beer place, and the album just being released and shooting the final season of SPN.  Not to mention right smack in the middle of the holidays.  I know it's more than I would want to take on, especially with 3 small kids.  Yes, they can afford help, but still...that's a lot going on.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I'm not sure where all of the speculation about the Ackles' selling their home is coming from?  I know people were talking about it after seeing the pictures of Jensen and Zeppelin making lunch the other day, and that it didn't look like their kitchen.  But I'm not sure that means anything.  They had been visiting Jensen's parents over the holiday, so those pics could have been taken in their kitchen for all anyone knows. 

Anything is possible, so they could be moving, but it seems like quite a lot to take on right now with the jewelry thing just happening, and the supposed opening of the new location of their beer place, and the album just being released and shooting the final season of SPN.  Not to mention right smack in the middle of the holidays.  I know it's more than I would want to take on, especially with 3 small kids.  Yes, they can afford help, but still...that's a lot going on.

Apparently Jensen told someone at a con that they downsized.    I have no idea how true that is.

Gino also posted a pick of him, Jensen and Danneel in chef's hat advertising the whiskey gumball party at the brewery, and it matched the kitchen in that Jensen and Zepp where cooking in.  So I don't think that was Jensen's parents place since I don't think Gino went with them. 

Although that could be Gino's place.

As for the AD video, I always that seemed a little out of character for them.   They seem more reserved.  But if it was advertising then it makes perfect sense. 

Of course I don't know them, so I could be completely off base about everything.

Edited by ILoveReading
23 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I assume it came from this part of Clif's post:

"You speculate how selling homes is a sign of divorce or separation. Some people’s passion is to build dream homes to sell, then build another. You have no clue what hard work that is."

So apparently some fans heard something about Jensen (or Jared) selling his house and went into wild speculation.  Clif's reply seems to validate the fact of the sale and give a logical (and positive) reason.  It does seem a little too specific to be off the top of his head.   

• Useful 2

Yeah, I have no idea where that picture was taken, but it was definitely an advertisement for the brewery.  Hell, they could have multiple houses for all I know.  They aren't inviting me over anytime soon, so it doesn't really matter to me if they sell their house or buy a half dozen more.  I just thought all the speculation was interesting.  

Edit to add...if they are looking for a new house to move into and remodel, more power to them.  It's way more than I'd want to take on with all they seem to have on their plates right now, but maybe they thrive on that sort of thing.  Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

Yeah, I have no idea where that picture was taken, but it was definitely an advertisement for the brewery.  Hell, they could have multiple houses for all I know.  They aren't inviting me over anytime soon, so it doesn't really matter to me if they sell their house or buy a half dozen more.  I just thought all the speculation was interesting.  

Edit to add...if they are looking for a new house to move into and remodel, more power to them.  It's way more than I'd want to take on with all they seem to have on their plates right now, but maybe they thrive on that sort of thing.  Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Real estate records are public, there are some fans who are always checking that stuff and saw they sold the house.  Then that information gets around.  Actually, this may or may not be related, but apparently a new law went into affect in Austin and it was going to raise the property taxes on the lake front properties MUCHO.  Supposedly there was some old law still on the books where lakefront properties didn't pay property taxes(or paid minimal taxes) and that was changed, so they could have sold for that reason, the taxes were going to go up exponentially.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

The lake house sold in June. Public records show this. And yes, the house is under a trust name. Also the trust name isn't hard to find. The trust bought the other b&b we are talking about back in January. That part was also reported in Austin. 

The house at FBBC could be turned into a restaurant or b&b some day but that isn't what we are talking about. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Frost said:

What does Jared have to do with someone being ejected from Survivor?  I don't get it.  I scrolled through the link and didn't see a connection.

He's Jared's manager and the executive producer of his new show. 

Jared doesn't have anything to do with it directly.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 2

The only thing grosser than what is happening with Survivor is the fact they (the network and PR) are using it to promote the show in the guise of social responsibility. This show is pre-taped, right? They already know/knew everything that was going to happen when the first round hit, in fact before any of it aired. Gross.

It's no reflection on Jared. He'd probably be smart to distance himself though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

They are still pending online today. Not sure how often it is updated. 

The only thing I saw pending for Jared in Civil Court was a lawsuit by Jared and Gen against a builder filed back in March.  I couldn't get into the County Clerk records (for misdemeanors) so maybe it's filed somewhere else.  

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, ahrtee said:

The only thing I saw pending for Jared in Civil Court was a lawsuit by Jared and Gen against a builder filed back in March.  I couldn't get into the County Clerk records (for misdemeanors) so maybe it's filed somewhere else.  

That's civil, not criminal. 

• Useful 1

Also I can't get the full case record open but it now says he has a hearing Jan. 15. Problem is without the full case file I don't know what the hearing is - initial, guilty plea, sentencing etc. 

Edited by Bobcatkitten
  • Useful 1
34 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

If that's Misha that might be a bit of a spoiler? Dark AU Castiel?

Not a spoiler at all.  This is a 10 year photo challenge thing.    Misha and Jensen had dinner together 10 years ago when he first joined the show.  This is them recreating that same dinner at the same bar.  It's not a show thing.  It's a Jensen and Misha off set thing. 

• Love 6