Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

On 1/6/2020 at 12:22 PM, Pondlass1 said:

Why can't basic network TV put on decent shows any more? They must have the funds, every TV hour is filled with 20 minutes of commercials. Plus half of TV is cheap to produce reality junk nowadays.

It's flipping expensive paying for all these streaming services.  If Jensen does land on HBO or something, then I'm just paying for that.  I'll always follow his career.

They do. But, people don't necessarily watch. Hannibal, The Exorcist, The Passage and Galavant were all excellent. No one watched.

• Useful 2
On 1/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, Bobcatkitten said:

Sounds like I should try Evil...

Evil is excellent, and it comes back tonight on CBS. Though given that the midseason finale ended on a cliffhanger (ack!), tonight's episode wouldn't be the best to start with. Got to go back and start at the beginning.

• Love 1
On 1/8/2020 at 2:34 AM, mertensia said:

They do. But, people don't necessarily watch. Hannibal, The Exorcist, The Passage and Galavant were all excellent. No one watched.

I definitely watched The Passage and Galavant. I was bummed when Galavant didn’t get a third season, and pissed when The Passage didn’t get a second.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, bethy said:

If it’s on social media, it’s all just an image. 😉

Yeah, anything that a celebrity shows to the public (on purpose anyway) is all just their branding. And, I'm not saying that as an insult at all.  Do we go around baring our lives to perfect strangers?  Not generally, no.

• Love 1

Gens post as an Eddie Bauer promotion (or whoever she is being sponsored by  atm) or Jensen/Dannneel promoting the  brewery or the album or whatever doesn't offend me. We don't know who these people are at all. What they share with us is just an image they want to portray to their fans/public anyway. I just like seeing pictures of their cute families.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Yeah, anything that a celebrity shows to the public (on purpose anyway) is all just their branding. And, I'm not saying that as an insult at all.  Do we go around baring our lives to perfect strangers?  Not generally, no.

Clearly you are not on Facebook. LOL!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Clearly you are not on Facebook. LOL!

Even people on FB post what they want you to see.  Not everything.  Those that post stuff that you wouldn't think people would want to see may just really be starved for attention.  But, I take your point.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Even people on FB post what they want you to see.  Not everything.  Those that post stuff that you wouldn't think people would want to see may just really be starved for attention.  But, I take your point.

I meant to bold the 'baring our lives' part. Almost daily I see posts on FB that have my eyebrows climbing off the top of my head. It's a strange blend of creepy, hilarious and sad what people will share publicly.

I'm of two minds when it comes to the celeb stuff though. I don't begrudge anyone earning money, and a lot of actors/public figures do commercials. As long as they aren't hawking 99 cent life insurance or miracle diet pills, I don't really care. Not gonna lie, if Jensen was doing commercials, I'd be all over that action.

Can't say I love #ads disguised as personal posts though. And I do think there's a difference between sponsored posts for products/services, and tweeting/instagramming about your own business.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

I thought he might be announcing that he’s “coming out” of the Winchester’s trunk. Because isn’t that where he’s been for a year? Lol. Seriously, did anything come after that to explain it....or is that a completely dropped plot line?? 

He's going to be at the next(?) convention. Someone really needs to ask him that.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I do remember that Jensen began just like the priest in "Princess Bride" - "Mawwage" So who knows whether it was then or not.

I think that was Clif's wedding.  Given that, I suspect  he said something funny at JDM and Hilarie's wedding as well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Good lord how much time can they spend skiing? 

I would spend all of winter outside playing if someone else would just pay the bills. 

Do they have a house at a ski mountain?

Edited by Bessie
  • Love 3

Although I did enjoy skiing my body won't let me do it anymore.  But I don't have a problem with someone doing something they can love.  But they don't live on a teacher's salary.  So they can afford it.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

I thought he might be announcing that he’s “coming out” of the Winchester’s trunk. Because isn’t that where he’s been for a year? Lol. Seriously, did anything come after that to explain it....or is that a completely dropped plot line?? 

I don't know if she did or not, but Sam specifically did ask Maggie to swing by and let him out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I love going to the beach but would be tired of it multiple weeks in a row. I said nothing about money. Of course they should do what they want. 

It is my guess that both Jared and Jensen work only 4 days of an episode now. That seems to be how it works out. 

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

And what does that mean for the episode they were shooting last week? Sam lite?

And likely the episode they are filming this week too. Jared has a court date Wednesday. The others have been continued but we will see. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Did they start shooting last week already? I thought they took an extra week of? But I could be wrong here.

1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Yes, they shot last week. 

I think the pic Misha Instagram'd with emo-Jensen was from the set, right?

• Love 1

There is a SXSW Festival in Austin that is having a panel for a SUPERNATURAL retrospective--with Jensen, Jared and Misha with hosts Alice Jester and Samantha Highfill...the date isn't set but the Festival is between March 13-22.  Should be great.  It might be right after they finish filming if i'm not mistaken.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Well if Misha's post of Jensen mock crying over 60 days of filming left is accurate--which is January 9--then should be done about March 9 with filming.

PS--i'm probably mistaken since i'm not counting weekends!  So your probably right.  They'd be almost done then.

• Love 1