Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

The new DHJ stuff is full convos with a fan in which he says he and his wife are poly and the two flirt consensually. He asks for nudes. Then it blows up and unclear why - a manager takes back his dm's or something. Then DHJ gets back on them - calls her an instigator. I don't know. It's crazy. It happened last year but making it public now for some reason.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

The new DHJ stuff is full convos with a fan in which he says he and his wife are poly and the two flirt consensually. He asks for nudes. Then it blows up and unclear why - a manager takes back his dm's or something. Then DHJ gets back on them - calls her an instigator. I don't know. It's crazy. It happened last year but making it public now for some reason.

Distraction? Heh.

3 minutes ago, Ria said:

Variety.com has an article about Jensen. It’s not letting me copy the link. It’s in the TV section of the site. 

The link is in the Spoilers thread.  (Some minor spoilers in it, but mostly about tomorrow's ep.)  

• Love 1
On 11/3/2019 at 2:35 PM, juppschmitz said:

(First of all - how do you quote across threads? :D)

I don't know if you have gotten an answer yet.

Click the quote marks with the + button, a pop-up should appear, go to the other thread and the pop-up should appear again, click on it and the quote should insert.

27 minutes ago, falltime said:

I don't know if you have gotten an answer yet.

Click the quote marks with the + button, a pop-up should appear, go to the other thread and the pop-up should appear again, click on it and the quote should insert.

Ah, cool, thanks. I'll try that next time 🙂

22 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Wow.  This is beyond anything I ever expected.

I am SO proud of Jensen and Steve.  Awesome.

(However I feel like I've gone back in time looking at some of that chart why are Simply Red and Wham up there?  Did something happen recently to get people guying them, in a movie or did someone die this week?)

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I am SO proud of Jensen and Steve.  Awesome.

(However I feel like I've gone back in time looking at some of that chart why are Simply Red and Wham up there?  Did something happen recently to get people guying them, in a movie or did someone die this week?)

I don't know what the deal wih Wham is, but I guess Simply Red just put out a new album. Bizarre.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I don't know what the deal wih Wham is, but I guess Simply Red just put out a new album. Bizarre.

Maybe there's interest in Wham! due to the publicity for the new movie based on Last Christmas

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Maybe there's interest in Wham! due to the publicity for the new movie based on Last Christmas

I didn't even know that was a thing, but yeah, that makes sense.

• Love 2

This album is so fantastic! Been listening to it many times since Thursday night.  Somewhere on here someone mentioned that Sounds of Someday reminded them of House of the Rising Sun -- the intro I mean.  Sorry, couldn't find it or who said it, but I totally agree.  Another song it reminds me of is Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.  It's that kind of power ballad and Jensen's voice work has so much strength and depth.  Anyway, can always talk about music!!

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Tattoos are kind of addictive....

I think it was confirmed on Twitter that this is an old-new photo - this is the Arrow/Zeppelin knot we see in the @radiocompany vid.

tatt2.jpg

tatt1.jpg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm striking out today!!😕

Casseiopeia, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all your posts in this thread and in the Supernatural Media thread! I don't know how you find all these nuggets that you share with us, but I really enjoy reading them. Thanks for doing it.

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

Casseiopeia, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all your posts in this thread and in the Supernatural Media thread! I don't know how you find all these nuggets that you share with us, but I really enjoy reading them. Thanks for doing it.

Thank you.  I love that there is a place like this, with fans that are just as passionate as I am where I can share what I find.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Just me or does Jared look painfully thin? 

Not just you. I think only so much can be attributed to the running. There's looking thin and fit, and then there's looking thin and unhealthy. IMO, he's leaning toward the latter. He worries me.

• Love 3