Type keyword(s) to search

The Girls: Are they really that clueless?

• Start Topic

I was watching youtube the other day (very boring day at work) and saw where Chloe has decided not to be on Unexpected next season but wants people to continue following her on youtube.  Do these girls not realize that the only reason they are relevant is because they are on these shows?  They truly aren't that interesting.  (And yes, I realize the fact that I was watching her on youtube kind of negates that previous sentence, but sooner or later I will forget all about her.)

I understand that life goes on and I trust that she has a very successful future, but please don't kid yourself thinking that people are going to continue to watch you if you aren't on their televisions routinely.

Or maybe since I'm not a part of the social media generation I just don't get it!

• Love 4

I loved Hailey 1's response:

Y’all gon sit here & laugh at Hailey & Matthew breaking up because half of you “called it”, but they’re hurt & upset & they have a kid on the way. You’re all so quick to sit and judge and talk sh*t just because why you saw on a TV SHOW. Grow up and look at the whole picture, maybe they’re just on a break or something. But whatever the reason is isn’t our fu**ing business & y’all bullying her is total sh*t. Everyone’s supposed to be against bullying but you’re all so quick to push your morals back just to say some sh*t. Grow the fu** up. She’s got a baby on the way & she may need someone to talk to. Stop picking bits and pieces to talk sh*t about when it’s NOT our lives.

Here's a clue, dummy: If they didn't want the world to know their business, then they shouldn't advertise their business all over the internet for everyone to read. It's really pretty simple.  

Also, Hailey 1 needs to ask Santa to bring her some dignity for Christmas. 

On 11/25/2019 at 2:00 PM, Giant Misfit said:

I loved Hailey 1's response:

Here's a clue, dummy: If they didn't want the world to know their business, then they shouldn't advertise their business all over the internet for everyone to read. It's really pretty simple.  

Also, Hailey 1 needs to ask Santa to bring her some dignity for Christmas. 

And some self esteem. I wish I’d give a damn about any of these idiots. 

15 hours ago, b2H said:

More’s the pity for her.  Won’t miss her.

oh, how I'll miss her screaming...and dead-eyed stare...and mom who thinks her shit won't stink...

it's not like we already have like five of those already

• LOL 1
On 1/26/2020 at 12:52 PM, ghoulina said:

Can someone start a Go Fund Me for permanent restraining orders to keep those two apart for life? Cause I'll donate to that. 

Ans he started it, not her.  EWWW!  But is "for the kiddoes."

14 hours ago, configdotsys said:

What I think is wonderful is that he started it on January 20th and there are ZERO donations.

Yes and because kiddoes need to drive a van.  Look, just be up front and say:  We are broke ass poor and WANT a minivan."  

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yes and because kiddoes need to drive a van.  Look, just be up front and say:  We are broke ass poor and WANT a minivan."  

guys, I always thought that if you wanted money, you, like, went out & got one of those "job" thing-eys???

yes, I know i'm old-fashioned like that

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Why do these idiots "need" a van?  They have two kids. I did fine with two kids in a regular car. Even so let her put aside some of her YT earnings & use it toward a used minivan instead of more lip fillers & tats. Or perhaps go to the bank of Grandpa/ma.

Btw, I read on another board McK & C are broken up... again.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, DaynaPhile said:

Did Emily with baby Aria not come back this season? And what about the girl with baby Lucas and the daddy who proposed and then is going to join the service? 

I haven't checked lately (Reddit updates info on them regularly), but last I heard Emily was not coming back & she was broken up with that jerk who fathered her kid.

The Lucas couple was on their second kid last I heard; not sure if he's in service but they're not doing the show again either.

They're both smart on not re-signing!

6 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I haven't checked lately (Reddit updates info on them regularly), but last I heard Emily was not coming back & she was broken up with that jerk who fathered her kid.

And he's now a member of the US Army

On 3/7/2020 at 11:35 AM, gonecrackers said:

Could either grow him up, or, he could turn into an even bigger douche bag.

My friend’s clueless son joined the Marines right out of high school and did an 8 year stint.  The only thing he got out of it was bigger muscles.  Did nothing to mature him or teach him common sense.

• LOL 1

All the girls are now starting Only Fans pages.  Basically, nude (or x-rated for the married couple with the Christian parents) photos that "fans" get for paying.  McKayla keeps bragging about how much money she's making and how empowered she feels.  Money isn't empowerment.  Even Rilah's mom has one.  🤢

5 hours ago, teapot said:

Watching the catch-up special.

is Lily on the Chelsea/Amber GED train?  

why are Laura’s parents dead inside???

I don’t like her, but I miss McKayla

Laura's parents are two of the most uptight people I've ever seen. They're ultra religious, so I'm sure going on TV to tell the world their teenage daughter got pregnant was pretty mortifying for them. They must have really needed the pittance they were paid. I also think they're both very uncomfortable being on camera.

Lily might get that GED by the time she's on her 3rd or 4th kid!

I don't miss McKayla and her self centered, holier than thou attitude. I wonder if she's making enough money to afford tattoos, designer handbags and plastic surgery with her Only Fans page?

• Love 2
23 hours ago, teapot said:

Watching the catch-up special.

is Lily on the Chelsea/Amber GED train?  

why are Laura’s parents dead inside???

I don’t like her, but I miss McKayla

1. Lilly, yes

2. They are so weird

3. Loved McKayla first season, then my feelings for her dropped. She is a huge manipulator. Glad she is gone.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Laura's parents are two of the most uptight people I've ever seen. They're ultra religious, so I'm sure going on TV to tell the world their teenage daughter got pregnant was pretty mortifying for them. They must have really needed the pittance they were paid. I also think they're both very uncomfortable being on camera.

I laugh every time I see the mom because of the disgusted/horrified expression on her face. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1