Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Ian Garvey

MostlyC
  • Start Topic

Well, Tom Dumbass wants to meet Lizzie at their HOUSE? The place where everyone knows they live? WTH. I would have stashed one of the bones somewhere, why keep them all in that suitcase? He could have hidden one bone each in a dozen different Union Station lock boxes. I do give him credit for being able to fight like Mike Tyson after being gutted. Twice. Even though I didn't have a clue what was going on during that fight scene set to music, although I did get a smile out of the fat bad guy getting shot while raiding the fridge. And yeah, the head bad guy did look like Glenn. Now THAT would be a twist. For some reason, I'm expecting Tom to come out of that morgue refrigerated unit. I will miss him if he is really all the way dead. And what's up with Kick Ass Lizzie getting all verklempt about Tom being missing? He should have given her his DNA news over the phone. Everyone who watches tv knows that. Oh well. It is just a tv show after all.

• Love 7

This episode gets a red card for excessive use of slo-mo scenes.

Per @saber5055. Tom asking to meet Lizzie at their house was probably THE stupidest thing they could have done. 

Lizzie was useless as always.  And she doesn't look like she has been in a coma for a year.

Has Rosa been watching Agnes for a year ?

Is Tom really dead ?  Or was that morgue scene just a fakeout for Harold Cooper's benefit ?

Still no sign of the dogs.

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, LizDC said:

Bittersweet ?   Did they even see this episode ?

I was hoping Lizzie was dead, and Tom would stick around to work with Red and make a much better show.

ETA:  Lizzie's full name (according to the FBI file given to Tom) was Elizabeth Scott Milhoan ?  But wasn't Milhoan an alias of her adoptive father Sam ? 

ETA2: Tom gets stabbed in the gut multiple times but still finds the strength put up a fight, meanwhile, Lizzie gets punched and falls from sitting-on-a-chair height on to a flat wooden floor but is apparently bleeding out like her head was impaled on something, and loses so much blood she ends up in  a coma for 10 months.  That's just bullshit.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 16

Shit I've always liked and defended MB and Liz and I'm not looking forward to it.  Really I'm just annoyed that I still don't know what's up with the bones.  I'm not surprised.  But I'm annoyed.

I got a huge kick out of "DNA RESULTS" on the envelope.  It's one of those TV conventions that always makes me laugh; I get why they do it but it's so absurd.  Good times.

On the whole, dug the episode. 

• Love 3

I mean, on the one hand, I totally get it. You don't give a guy a spin-off if you're not prepared to move forward without him on the show and when the spin-off was canceled, they likely thought, "Huh, what DO we do with this guy now?" However, on the other hand, if you think a guy is good enough to give his own spin-off, that means he's probably a pretty good character to have around, so I still think that it's a bit of a waste. I don't think it drives the narrative forward very much to lose Tom. It seems like a shocking move for the sake of having a shocking move.

• Love 11

They open Blind Spot with  an MTV video now on the Blacklist there are 2 musical montages in a row-time killers that could be used adding to the story.

Is Tom really dead or did Red tell Lizzie that because he wanted Tom out of her life. Was the black & white shots of Tom Lizzie's or Red's vision? I think that look Harold gave Red was more than what the heck happened. Heck was it even 1 year later. But Blind Spot time jumped as well.

6 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

This episode gets a red card for excessive use of slo-mo scenes.

Per @saber5055. Tom asking to meet Lizzie at their house was probably THE stupidest thing they could have done. 

Lizzie was useless as always.  And she doesn't look like she has been in a coma for a year.

Has Rosa been watching Agnes for a year ?

Is Tom really dead ?  Or was that morgue scene just a fakeout for Harold Cooper's benefit ?

Still no sign of the dogs.

5 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Bittersweet ?   Did they even see this episode ?

I was hoping Lizzie was dead, and Tom would stick around to work with Red and make a much better show.

ETA:  Lizzie's full name (according to the FBI file given to Tom) was Elizabeth Scott Milhoan ?  But wasn't Milhoan an alias of her adoptive father Sam ? 

ETA2: Tom gets stabbed in the gut multiple times but still finds the strength put up a fight, meanwhile, Lizzie gets punched and falls from sitting-on-a-chair height on to a flat wooden floor but is apparently bleeding out like her head was impaled on something, and loses so much blood she ends up in  a coma for 10 months.  That's just bullshit.

The whole five seasons have been bullshit. I wonder when Liz woke up was the man from Atlantis in her shower?

• Love 5

Drusilla sums it up best: The whole five seasons have been bullshit. Did Ryan Eggold get a new show? Then he's really dead. If this was filmed before Redemption was cancelled, then I have hope he is only partly dead. Both Liz and Mr. Kaplan were dead/notdead/partlydead, so there's that. And Lizzie was in a coma 10 months? She looked great, didn't lose weight, had on full makeup and her hair was done. I look worse than that after sleeping a few hours. I know they keep coma patients clean and all, but nothing like a Hollywood makeup artist does it. And when Lizzie wakes up, she doesn't even notice she has a trach tube in? On all other shows, waking patients try to yank the tube out STAT. I'm giving her a pass on writing like a third grader, but why didn't she get the tube out and freaking ASK Red about Tom? And after 10 months Red doesn't start shouting for the nurse or doctor or whomever, instead he just has a convo with her? The best part was when Lizzie touched him and he jumped. That was the only believable scene in this entire episode. And, as always, totally agree with Otto: Lizzie falls of a freaking CHAIR! and goes into a coma? The heck. Well, RIP Tom. I hope you reappear somewhere else. Like in a GOOD show. And oh yeah: LOL at Agnes being excited to see Lizzie. Agnes: "Lizzie who? I want my MOMMY!" And it ain't Lizzie.

• Love 8

BIG GOOF: Waking up from a coma after 10 months, while intubated. .. . . . .she would be gasping for air and choking until someone removed the tube. 

BIG PLUS: The Sound Of Silence cover by "Disturbed" during the drive to the hospital.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 5

I was disappointed because this could've been a good episode to bring in a few 'Redemption' characters/allies Tom could trust.  Looks like the DNA results/is Red really her father will be used as a hook for a while.

I'm still unclear who kidnapped Tom again. A baddie associated with Red or someone who wants to leverage him. Out of no where how did this guy find out about the bones again? Mr Kaplan?-Is she really dead?

And a stolen car with no rear windshield wouldn't attract attention ie police stop?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, millahnna said:

I got a huge kick out of "DNA RESULTS" on the envelope.  It's one of those TV conventions that always makes me laugh; I get why they do it but it's so absurd.  Good times.

"Quick, Robin!!!  We need to analyze the Bat DNA Results!!!  Let us go to the Bat Computer and look at the Bat TV Monitor!!!"

That show was even more ridiculous when you realize that only the two of them were ever in the cave.  (In-Universe) There was really no need to label everything in the cave.

(Sigh) I miss Adam West.

Edited by Twilight Man
  • Love 4

Yes, everyone's comments pretty much sum up my feelings as well.

Off the top of my head:

Is it wrong that I was more involved in singing along with CSN than I was by Tom and Lizzie potentially meeting their maker?  Not shocked that Liz was taken out immediately upon entering the apartment.

Lizzie did look good after 10 months in a coma and even on TV shows they show people waking up with a tube down their throat and coughing or trying to pull it out but not Lizzie!

Is Agnes with the dogs?

If Tom isn't dead (and I have no problem if he is) is Harold in on it?  Is Red?

Is Liz really going to think that Tom died because he was trying to find out who killed Nik?  And yes, nobody wants to see Liz sulk her way through the rest of the season.

Number one though:  Tom deserves to be dead because how dumb is it to go to your home when you should damn well know that the guy who kidnapped and beat you up knows where you live.  That should have been a given.  And yes, why not just tell Liz over the phone?  Oh no, he needed her to see the bones because him just telling her or showing her the DNA results (and yes, the big letters on the envelope, really?) wouldn't have been convincing enough for our poor dumb Lizzie.  That was pretty much his one and only job to tell Lizzie what all this was about but noooo!  Because no way is Red going to tell no matter what Dembe said to him.

Always nice to see Lance Henriksen.

I'm more intrigued by what Red has been doing these 10 months about the bones and the results and the resulting fall-out.  He can't have been sitting by Liz's bed reading the bible the whole time.  What's the task force been doing?

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

Drusilla sums it up best: The whole five seasons have been bullshit. Did Ryan Eggold get a new show? Then he's really dead. If this was filmed before Redemption was cancelled, then I have hope he is only partly dead. Both Liz and Mr. Kaplan were dead/notdead/partlydead, so there's that. And Lizzie was in a coma 10 months? She looked great, didn't lose weight, had on full makeup and her hair was done.

Redemption was cancelled last spring long before filming for this season began. This episode was filmed sometime in September. Ryan Eggold said in an interview posted yesterday that Tom is really dead and he is currently filming a movie. It's possible that NBC has him in mind for a new pilot. Redemption didn't do well in the ratings but Eggold demonstrated he can carry a show.

Thanks orza. I didn't think until after I posted that if Tom died on BL, then he couldn't exactly be on Redemption. I wonder if anyone will tell Scottie and Terry O'Quinn that their son is dead. I also wondered how Red was paying his bills during that 10 months when Lizzie wasn't able to help him commit theft, murder, felony and other assorted odd jobs Red specializes in. I also wondered about that shot-out back window, wouldn't the bullet/shell continue through the front window as well? So many tv cars get one window shot out and the rest stay perfect, like the bullet just falls to the floor or something. I can't blame Ryan Eggold for wanting off this POS show though. I hope he's not such a dumbass in his next project. I did get a kick about the entire task force walking Lizzie-on-gurney through the hospital, like they were just sitting around waiting for something to do.

• Love 1

With all the falling and smashing, that record NEVER skipped. A fine piece of turntable design!!!!

1 hour ago, Twilight Man said:

That show was even more ridiculous when you realize that only the two of them were ever in the cave.  (In-Universe) There was really no need to label everything in the cave.

The signs were for Alfred....

• Love 4
2 hours ago, preeya said:

BIG GOOF: Waking up from a coma after 10 months, while intubated. .. . . . .she would be gasping for air and choking until someone removed the tube. 

Yeah, I was wondering why she was intubated.  She's obviously able to breath on her own.  And instead of tapping Red on the shoulder he would have been roused by her trying to yank that tube out of her mouth.  I've heard it's very uncomfortable. 

Redemption needed to be spun-off when Tom left town after killing the harbor master or no later than towards the end of season 2 before he and Liz hooked up and created Agnes.  The writer's weren't creative enough to find a way to keep Tom on without being connected with Liz.

On the bright side Ryan Eggold is currently filming a Spike Lee movie and as I said on some other board is actually in demand.  Coming back to TBL after having his own spin-off was kind of like giving him a demotion.  He had a lead role only to go back to being a major character in a large cast that had limited tv time.  I also heard that the people responsible for TBL are responsible for the Magnum PI reboot so he might be in the running for lead on there or some other NBC show.  RE will not be hurting for work and might even find a better role that get him more recognition.  TBL in my opinion was good for giving us a fun character to watch, but held him back from doing something better.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, milkyaqua said:

Apparently Ryan was also considered eye candy going by the comments I've read on other sites and those women are pretty much mad he's going and will not be watching any longer.  Who knew?

Yes I saw that and I might have considered it had his character not been so slimy, but I just could not like the character so of course I have no problem with him leaving.  I did see those comments and all I could think of was, "Goodbye"!  If that's the only reason you were watching the show you wasted your time on his barely existent storyline.  However, it would explain how some viewers aren't aware or don't remember some of what we learned in the first couple of seasons  in regard to Reddington, his wife,  and other child or some of the other things that have been said.  I personally think that this could be the last season of TBL so it doesn't really make a difference about the death of Tom and like I said RE is getting opportunities elsewhere.  Why hold him back from something better?

• Love 3

When this show wraps up, I want the mysteries to have been exposed and explained.  I think the trap that this show and other fall into and thereby subsequently lose viewers, is that they take too long to "solve" their mysteries.  Not everyone has the patience to wait and watch several seasons of a show for a payoff.  My Mom is bad in that way, heh.  If she thinks something is being drawn out too long, she'll drop a show.  You expect this nonsense on a soap opera but on a prime time show when there are other shows vying for your attention, you better make it good.  Frankly, Bokenkamp has annoyed me.  I think he's down the same rabbit that most shows go to with these over arching plots (they forget or drop things they introduced earlier, they write themselves into corners they can't get out of logically, they retcon, etc.).

Like I said earlier, Tom being dead is fine with me.  He made a dumb mistake that cost him and Liz still is her usual clueless self.  Okay, what is Red doing about Garvey and what is going on with the task force since they would not have been Red's priority with Liz in her coma?

What's Liz going to do when she's up and about besides sulk?  She's probably going to want revenge but nobody knows who those folks are except for Red and he ain't talking so good luck with that.

And seriously, where are Agnes and the dogs, lol?

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Thanks orza. I didn't think until after I posted that if Tom died on BL, then he couldn't exactly be on Redemption. I wonder if anyone will tell Scottie and Terry O'Quinn that their son is dead. I also wondered how Red was paying his bills during that 10 months when Lizzie wasn't able to help him commit theft, murder, felony and other assorted odd jobs Red specializes in. I also wondered about that shot-out back window, wouldn't the bullet/shell continue through the front window as well? So many tv cars get one window shot out and the rest stay perfect, like the bullet just falls to the floor or something. I can't blame Ryan Eggold for wanting off this POS show though. I hope he's not such a dumbass in his next project. I did get a kick about the entire task force walking Lizzie-on-gurney through the hospital, like they were just sitting around waiting for something to do.

Eggold said in the interview that it wasn't his decision to leave the show. It was the producer's/network's decision and he was told at the beginning of the season what would happen to his character. Redemption is done and not coming back so there is no point in wasting screen time addressing anything from that show.

We've seen that Red is making money hand over fist with his his criminal air B&B business that he set up with the Post Office guy at the beginning of the season. He has the means now to rebuild his empire without government help.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, milkyaqua said:

When this show wraps up, I want the mysteries to have been exposed and explained.  I think the trap that this show and other fall into and thereby subsequently lose viewers, is that they take too long to "solve" their mysteries.  Not everyone has the patience to wait and watch several seasons of a show for a payoff.  My Mom is bad in that way, heh.  If she thinks something is being drawn out too long, she'll drop a show.  You expect this nonsense on a soap opera but on a prime time show when there are other shows vying for your attention, you better make it good.  Frankly, Bokenkamp has annoyed me.  I think he's down the same rabbit that most shows go to with these over arching plots (they forget or drop things they introduced earlier, they write themselves into corners they can't get out of logically, they retcon, etc.).

This is pretty much why I gave up on Lost.  Much like TBL I didn't start watching it at the very beginning of season 1 but became instantly hooked during Winter break and reruns, so when it came back that was all I watched.  I find it annoying that they give you a little piece of info just to hook you and then drag it on.  I barely watched any of TBL from midseason 3 to midseason 4 except for a few entire episodes in between.  The other episodes I channel surfed while it was on and would go back to watch a few minutes.  I don't blame your mom.  It gets tedious and many viewers don't have the time or patience hence the drop in ratings.  It might have worked if it were a mini episodic show like those on HBO, Showtime, USA or TNT, but it's not.

I agree about Tom's dumb mistake and I did notice no matter how "hot" he was supposed to be as the seasons progressed Tom appeared to get dumber.  He was making mistakes that he never would have made in the first season.  Yes, for being stupid and not listening he did get himself killed.  Red warned him that the bones were important only to him and that the person that had them knew this and would eliminate anyone else aware of this.  I did find it interesting that the big bad and I found his evilness delightful, was so busy focused on Tom that he was too dumb to do his research and realize that Liz was the only one of the two that had access to CODIS.  Even more interesting, if Ian wouldn't have been so happy with having the bones and killing Tom his only link left and his wife, the witness, researching the "little pissant" would have revealed that the wife was the direct link to Reddington.  All Ian had to do was use Liz and Red would have come running quicker than a New York minute giving him the access he wanted.  I think in the end the idiot Tom realized this and chose not to say anything in his last few breaths, focusing more importantly on what he should have in the first place, his families safety.

5 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Drusilla sums it up best: The whole five seasons have been bullshit. Did Ryan Eggold get a new show? Then he's really dead.

Apparently he's currently filming a Spike Lee movie, which will surely be a better use of his talents.

I have been held captive by this show long enough. I was curious to see if we'd ever get closure on Redemption (which I really liked), but there's no point in wondering now. So I can finally drop it without consequences. Call me if they ever bring Famke back to react to her son's death.

No wait, there is one more thing I'm curious about, but I'm sure we'll never get a straight answer, so it makes no difference if I watch or not: where the hell is Agnes?

Has anybody seen any speculation on whose bones those are and why they should mean anything to Liz? My only two guesses are:

1. The bones are the real Masha Rostova and Liz is actually somebody else that Red told people was Masha for "reasons".

2. The bones are the real Raymond Reddington. I can't remember if "Red" is supposed to be an undercover alias or not.

Anybody got any other theories? Seeing how long it took the writers to admit that Red is Liz's father I don't have much hope that we will find out the DNA results by the end of this season.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, saber5055 said:

She looked great, didn't lose weight, had on full makeup and her hair was done. I look worse than that after sleeping a few hours. I know they keep coma patients clean and all, but nothing like a Hollywood makeup artist does it. And when Lizzie wakes up, she doesn't even notice she has a trach tube in? On all other shows, waking patients try to yank the tube out STAT. I'm giving her a pass on writing like a third grader, 

All I could think was, I haven't been in a coma for 10 months and she's got better handwriting than I do. Also, was that a realistic trach tube for someone in a coma? I've seen people who've had to have them in for a long time, and they are little tube things at the neck. But maybe it makes a difference if you are walking around and if you are in bed the whole time, don't know.

3 hours ago, milkyaqua said:

What's Liz going to do when she's up and about besides sulk?  She's probably going to want revenge but nobody knows who those folks are except for Red and he ain't talking so good luck with that.

And seriously, where are Agnes and the dogs, lol?

I figure that Ian Garvey and crew are long dead dead after 10 months -- Red would have gone on a killing spree to exact his lethal revenge for knocking Lizzie off a chair.

28 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

Has anybody seen any speculation on whose bones those are and why they should mean anything to Liz? My only two guesses are:

1. The bones are the real Masha Rostova and Liz is actually somebody else that Red told people was Masha for "reasons".

2. The bones are the real Raymond Reddington. I can't remember if "Red" is supposed to be an undercover alias or not.

Anybody got any other theories? Seeing how long it took the writers to admit that Red is Liz's father I don't have much hope that we will find out the DNA results by the end of this season.

If you remember on Redemption there was that one episode about the Russian village that was training replacements for real American people using extensive cosmetic surgery.

Here's my theory -- Lizzie and Red are both Russian replacements but neither one knows the other is a replacement, and in fact they are in real life father and daughter originally from Russia (so the DNA checks out) but don't recognize each other because of the plastic surgery, and have had their memories substantially augmented by a process similar to that used by Berlin to make them think they are the real Lizzie and Red.

But that theory makes my mind hurt.

• Love 3

Otto, your theory about the "real" Red and Masha makes sense. No one recognizes anyone else. I mean, Mr. Kaplan RAISED Masha/Lizzie, yet Lizzie never had a clue who Mr. Kaplan was.

I also wondered, since Lizzie was in this 10-month coma, why she wasn't on any monitors or life-support or anything but that baby pacifier in her mouth. But then, I'm not a medical professional, and I don't even play one on the Internet. And is anyone else greatly irritated by Spader's constant chewing, like he has some piece of chicken gristle stuck in his gums that he is always chewing on? SO IRRITATING! It's a habit he needs to break, along with his propensity for soliloquies.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Otto, your theory about the "real" Red and Masha makes sense. No one recognizes anyone else. I mean, Mr. Kaplan RAISED Masha/Lizzie, yet Lizzie never had a clue who Mr. Kaplan was.

I also wondered, since Lizzie was in this 10-month coma, why she wasn't on any monitors or life-support or anything but that baby pacifier in her mouth. But then, I'm not a medical professional, and I don't even play one on the Internet. And is anyone else greatly irritated by Spader's constant chewing, like he has some piece of chicken gristle stuck in his gums that he is always chewing on? SO IRRITATING! It's a habit he needs to break, along with his propensity for soliloquies.

Me too.

• Love 2

The main problem I have with the "imposter" theory is that who would honestly care that Red isn't actually Raymond Reddington? Would anyone doing business with a mass murderer and international crime lord get that shocked or upset if they found out that he operates under some dead guy's identity?

So now what? What hasn't Red told Liz?? What about that damn suitcase with the skeleton in it? Is Tom really dead? Are we sure? Before I get all excited that he didn't and can't reveal the DNA secret to Liz.

10 months has gone by.I never would of guessed that! 

Looking forward to when it starts up again, I'm totally smitten with James Spader, he plays the part of Red , perfectly! 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

I figure that Ian Garvey and crew are long dead dead after 10 months 

Here's my theory -- Lizzie and Red are both Russian replacements but neither one knows the other is a replacement, and in fact they are in real life father and daughter originally from Russia 

Red will pretend Garvey is alive to keep Liz in line.... If Garvey was #14, he should have a better crew than "Maynard & Zed" from Pulp Fiction

Red & Liz are Klingon sleeper cell members with human "Source Code" memories?????

• Love 2

This episode was particularly brutal on a show that has featured some harsh violence already. The woodchipper, Tom getting stabbed repeatedly, Lizzie getting her skull bashed in, a dozen or more bad guys getting gunned down.

Of course we knew Tom was done for when he uncovered "the truth" and had to meet Lizzie in person to tell her. It's a shame there wasn't some device that allowed you to tell a person in a distant location what you want to tell them so that they can hear it in real time! It's also a shame that Tom didn't say "hey, how about we meet at that big, secure FBI office you work at?"

At least the show kind of hung a lampshade on the silliness of the plots. Dembe asks Red why he lies to Elizabeth and Red can only answer "I don't know" which to me was meta for "the writers haven't decided what this plot is supposed to be about yet". I always assumed Lizzie's mom was in the suitcase. But ultimately, who cares? Whoever is in there has been dead for decades, Lizzie has much more fresh pain to process and whatever secrets that suitcase is supposed to represent can't possibly be relevant.

I hope we get some Halcyon Aegis people stopping by for revenge. I would understand if Terry O'Quinn and Famke Janssen are too busy to reprise their roles but I could see Solomon, Nez or Dumont (or all three) wanting to find out what happened.

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:34 PM, ottoDbusdriver said:

I was so confused about this.  She falls and then every shot of her in the apartment was her writhing around the floor watching Tom fight with blurry eyesight - from what exactly?  When they finally showed a close up of her head, it looked like someone bashed her head in with a rock or something, not a gun (I thought it may have been a pistol whip).  That was just really shitty writing (directing??)

• Love 3
9 hours ago, paigow said:

Red will pretend Garvey is alive to keep Liz in line.... If Garvey was #14, he should have a better crew than "Maynard & Zed" from Pulp Fiction

Red & Liz are Klingon sleeper cell members with human "Source Code" memories?????

My two cents:

It's a Sophie's Choice situation. Lizzie had a twin brother or sister who's bones are in the suitcase. I won't speculate on why.

• Love 2

I missed the part where Lizzie's head was shown bashed in, but that entire slo-mo fight/dance/music video scene was so dark. If her head was bashed enough to put her in a coma, the doctors would have shaved her head to reveal and heal the bash. Hair grows one-half inch per month, so her hair s/b less than three inches long. Unless she borrowed Mr. Kaplan's hairpiece. I like the theory that Red and Lizzie aren't who they are suppose to be, but I'm also in the camp of who gives a care. I don't care about Lizzie's extended daddy issues or Red's lying-to-Lizzie issues or the suitcase bones DNA. Nothing on this show makes any sense if one thinks about it for even a short while. To extend on preeya's two cents: The bones are Lizzie's and she and everyone on this show have been dead for years. The finale will be written by the Lost team. And to steal from another poster: That everyone is dead will be revealed in the last scene when Tom comes out of the shower and tells ... well, whomever he's with in his new show/movie.

• Love 2

Is this like TNG???... where Data finds his head in San Francisco....Present Day Liz was never in a coma...she time travelled back to the 1970's where she was killed by Red and packed in a suitcase. But young Liz grew up and Red has imprisoned her in the hospital for the last 30 years...

• Love 4

Totally saw Tom Keen dying..Did not see Liz in coma for 10 months..This will be Blacklist last season..Liz & Ressler fall in love & raise Agnes..Liz might become pregnant again by Ressler..Red will tragically be killed but his body disappears..Dembe becomes an FBI agent..We NEVER find out who them thar' bones belong to or what they represent & Dembe honors Red's wish that the secret of the Bones is never to be known..I think the real Raymond Reddington was killed in the fire..Katarina became Reddington, but the show ends without us ever truly knowing!!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Pandorajuly said:

Liz & Ressler fall in love & raise Agnes..Liz might become pregnant again by Ressler

[Interior: Fancy Georgetown Manor

Liz: Who are all these kids!!!????

23 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Hair grows one-half inch per month, so her hair s/b less than three inches long. Unless she borrowed Mr. Kaplan's hairpiece.

Or anything lying around from Season 1.....

• Love 3
On 16/11/2017 at 11:43 PM, NeenerNeener said:

The bones belong to Raymond Reddington, who Liz shot when she was a kid

The man pretending to be Raymond Reddington is her real father

The bones will be sent to The Jeffersonian, "Bones" will come out of retirement and Seeley Booth will leave the SEAL TEAM to solve the case in under 40 minutes.

And Liz is really Pamela Ewing.

• Love 4
On 11/17/2017 at 0:09 PM, Artsda said:

Nooo Tom. :(  I rather Liz died.

I've been on-again/off-again as far as Tom based on how they decided to write his character in a given arc. He was sadly always plot service rather than having decent consistency as a character. Still, with him gone they should have let Liz die there too from the fall from the high chair. She's been dead weight for most of the show, as wooden things often are. Her character reminds me so much of Agent Lisbon from The Mentalist. Mostly someone to say no to the lead. If they really wanted to shake things up kicking them both would have done it. It is The Blacklist, not the Agent Keen show. Red would be really out of control, and they could contrive a reason for him to keep working with the FBI and vice versa. It would probably be much more exciting and unpredictable than the at least half-season of wallowing and never-ending mystery most no longer care that much about. Bonus points if they made Ressler realize his hostility toward Red was partly latent attraction all along, and he's been denying to himself that he's bi and likes bad boys. Red and Ressler end up as an awkward couple. Now all that would shake up a show. :)

• Love 2