Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: 50 Shades of Cynthia

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was married in Jamaica once. You need to be legally married in the U.S. first if you are an American. I had to take my license and certificate. They will perform the ceremony but It wouldn't be legally binding. Whoever is calling her out for perhaps not having a true marriage might be onto something. 

I don' know when you got married but that isn't the case any longer, if you apply for a Jamacan wedding license and are there for more than 24 hours before the wedding (the license will take longer than 24 hours but you can apply ahead of time). However, Kenya got married in St. Lucia which is similar except the waiting period is 48 Hours. As long as they had a legal St. Lucian wedding license it's recognized in the US. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I don' know when you got married but that isn't the case any longer, if you apply for a Jamacan wedding license and are there for more than 24 hours before the wedding (the license will take longer than 24 hours but you can apply ahead of time). However, Kenya got married in St. Lucia which is similar except the waiting period is 48 Hours. As long as they had a legal St. Lucian wedding license it's recognized in the US. 

Different times, different people.  I only know what I had to go through.  

• Love 2

I was married in Mexico and our wedding planner advised us to be married in the US prior to the ceremony so that we would have American marriage documents. That way, if we lost our license or our descendants wanted to research our family later, it would be much easier to get replacement documentation than trying to get it from the Mexican government. Sure enough we lost our marriage license in a move and I was able to just go down to the county court house and get a replacement since we were married by the judge in the US prior to our wedding ceremony in Mexico.

It was also romantic to have a ceremony with just my husband and myself. It also drastically reduced my nerves about the actual ceremony because no matter what, I was already married. 

Edited by red12
  • Love 3

Why is Porsha's violent, rape-rumor mongering dumb ass still on this show?

Way too much NeNe, who is way fake and way overrated.

Not looking forward to seeing Tupperware face Wig in the least.

• Love 20
22 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

As much as I dislike Nene, Porsha is making a big mistake taking her on as a nemesis. Porsha was strong when she was teamed with Phaedra, because Phaedra was smart and could give shade but Porsha will be crushed like a little pea under Nene's foot.  

Where does a woman like Nene, with all of her various "liabilities" get the nerve, pull and confidence? I'm honestly interested in hearing all of your thoughts.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

Where does a woman like Nene, with all of her various "liabilities" get the nerve, pull and confidence? I'm honestly interested in hearing all of your thoughts.

I don't get it!  I hate that she is back.  And if she thinks she is any better or classier than Porsha she is mistaken after some of the "jokes" she has made lately.  A little Nene goes a REALLY long way, TOO long.  Tired of her return already. 

• Love 19

Porsha has some nerve...and took another opportunity to demonstrate how hell fucking stupid she is - this woman went on national television and repeated third hand information that involved accusing someone of drugging and raping her and SHE is offended that Nene is trying to ruin her?? You mean getting fired from the show is what you think will ruin you but not your vile and disgusting behaviour from last season? And considering that Nene's comments were after the whole Phaedra/Porsha scandal broke, it's even more stupid that Porsha thinks that Nene's comments were purely out of the fact that they hadn't spoken in two years. What kind of childhood did Porsha have that explains this incredibly entitled behaviour? Any half decent person would agree that anyone who takes part in the attempted destruction of someone's character with those kind of accusations is not someone who deserves a platform on TV to enhance their fame or wealth. Porsha is still on this show because she happens to work for someone who is maniacal and cares more about good ratings than real consequences. The fact that she thinks she DESERVES her opportunity and someone is trying to jeopardize that is beyond ironic and just goes to show that her stupidity doesn't make her any less of a vile person because she hasn't truly shown real regret from the experience. She has spent more time making herself a victim of Phaedra than showing any real repentance for BOTH her and Phaedra victimizing Kandi last season. 

• Love 19
15 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Porsha has some nerve...and took another opportunity to demonstrate how hell fucking stupid she is - this woman went on national television and repeated third hand information that involved accusing someone of drugging and raping her and SHE is offended that Nene is trying to ruin her?? You mean getting fired from the show is what you think will ruin you but not your vile and disgusting behaviour from last season? And considering that Nene's comments were after the whole Phaedra/Porsha scandal broke, it's even more stupid that Porsha thinks that Nene's comments were purely out of the fact that they hadn't spoken in two years. What kind of childhood did Porsha have that explains this incredibly entitled behaviour? Any half decent person would agree that anyone who takes part in the attempted destruction of someone's character with those kind of accusations is not someone who deserves a platform on TV to enhance their fame or wealth. Porsha is still on this show because she happens to work for someone who is maniacal and cares more about good ratings than real consequences. The fact that she thinks she DESERVES her opportunity and someone is trying to jeopardize that is beyond ironic and just goes to show that her stupidity doesn't make her any less of a vile person because she hasn't truly shown real regret from the experience. She has spent more time making herself a victim of Phaedra than showing any real repentance for BOTH her and Phaedra victimizing Kandi last season. 

No matter what we think about Porsha, she found a way to stay on the show and has also been employed on Dish nation for over 6years.

She has something going on for herself imo.

Nene is just mean at times for no reason at all.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, jaync said:

Why is Porsha's violent, rape-rumor mongering dumb ass still on this show?

Not looking forward to seeing Tupperware face Wig in the least.

I couldn’t agree more, especially the Tupperware face comment. LOL!! I saw Kroy and Kim zigging and zagging in traffic here, trying to get to Harrah’s in time for a noon special promotion they were having the other day. Seriously, the guy was going 70 in a 45 mph zone.

2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

No matter what we think about Porsha, she found a way to stay on the show and has also been employed on Dish nation for over 6years.

I don’t even want to speculate how she keeps a job, anywhere.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Portia needs to be humble. Even if she did not like Nene calling for her firing. She should have understood that she had done something reprehensible.  Sometimes in life, you have to take your lumps for your bad behavior. You apologize, try to move on and do better in your next friendship. Portia refuses to do that, but, plays victim as usual. I think that she feels no remorse and is just faking it. I also think that she still speaks to Phaedra..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Well technically the same could be said about Nene. She found a way to be on the show on her own terms at all times. She's decided in the past that she was above the show or just had better things to do and no matter how much drama the other women bring, the show always makes room for Nene and she always gets camera time so long as she's willing to show up to be in front of the cameras. Nene has managed to continue finding opportunities for herself outside of the show that overshadows Porsha's opportunities to date. No amount of cattiness from Nene will be as bad as the behaviour Porsha displayed last season. Nene's comedy routine comment about having a women get raped for not enjoying her routine is pretty damn vile...but even then, it wasn't a real threat. Porsha not only accused someone of drugging and raping her, but she doubled down and refused to consider the information as a rumour. She treated it as a fact up until the reunion when she was faced with enough facts that she could no longer act like the stupid ass she is. While I would give Porsha the nod for being the worse of the two because of what last season revealed about her, I do think that both her and Nene are both in the realm of behaving like nasty human beings. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Portia needs to be humble. Even if she did not like Nene calling for her firing. She should have understood that she had done something reprehensible.  Sometimes in life, you have to take your lumps for your bad behavior. You apologize, try to move on and do better in your next friendship. Portia refuses to do that, but, plays victim as usual. I think that she feels no remorse and is just faking it. I also think that she still speaks to Phaedra..

Yes, she is still in contact with Phaedra, she tried to coyly tell her sister that Phaedra texted her for her birthday..

Like her sister said, she let Phaedra deep into her life.

7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Well technically the same could be said about Nene. She found a way to be on the show on her own terms at all times. She's decided in the past that she was above the show or just had better things to do and no matter how much drama the other women bring, the show always makes room for Nene and she always gets camera time so long as she's willing to show up to be in front of the cameras. Nene has managed to continue finding opportunities for herself outside of the show that overshadows Porsha's opportunities to date. No amount of cattiness from Nene will be as bad as the behaviour Porsha displayed last season. Nene's comedy routine comment about having a women get raped for not enjoying her routine is pretty damn vile...but even then, it wasn't a real threat. Porsha not only accused someone of drugging and raping her, but she doubled down and refused to consider the information as a rumour. She treated it as a fact up until the reunion when she was faced with enough facts that she could no longer act like the stupid ass she is. While I would give Porsha the nod for being the worse of the two because of what last season revealed about her, I do think that both her and Nene are both in the realm of behaving like nasty human beings. 

Lol. Nene comes accross as smarter, perhaps that is her handicap. To her credit, she has never been violent like Porsha.

Since, Porsha has been playing the dummy all along. It’s easier to let her stuff goes imho.

9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Porsha needs to apologize/be humble to Kandi, not Nene!

1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

Yes, she is still in contact with Phaedra, she tried to coyly tell her sister that Phaedra texted her for her birthday..

Lol. Nene comes accross as smarter, perhaps that is her handicap. To her credit, she has never been violent like Porsha.

Since, Porsha has been playing the dummy all along. It’s easier to let her stuff goes imho.

Nene tried to choke Kim, twice she put her hands on/around Kim's throat and squeezed while others pulled her off of Kim. Hitting someone, pulling their hair is not as violent as trying to physically choke the life out of them! MMV

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Porsha needs to apologize/be humble to Kandi, not Nene!

Nene tried to choke Kim, twice she put her hands on/around Kim's throat and squeezed while others pulled her off of Kim. Hitting someone, pulling their hair is not as violent as trying to physically choke the life out of them! MMV

Oops. Completely forgot about Nene choking wig.

yeah, she got no room to talk.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Honestly, I don't think Porsha is 'playing' but I agree, because she appears so dumb, she doesn't really get her feet held to the fire the way it should be given all of her antics we've seen on display.

• Love 1
On 11/5/2017 at 11:34 PM, AuntiePam said:

Kenya looked great with the short wig.  Is she really married? 

I like that Kandi's family's restaurant is doing well, and that Cynthia is finished with Peter.  I didn't watch last season and didn't know the marriage was over. 

I'm not sure if I'll keep watching though -- the squealing and screeching is hard on the ears.   They sound like 12-year-olds on crack.

I didn't mind Cynthia's party theme. I think that as a model, she's had enough looks that people could choose things that suited them *just like any themed party* and I don't find it especially narcissistic. That's never a vibe I've gotten from her. I think that as the first big event of the season, which started filming only a few weeks after the last, it may have been hard to quickly choose a theme and plan an event for the first big shoot with everyone.

On 11/6/2017 at 9:57 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Peter sounded like Cynthia woke him from a drunken sleep.  

Why is she so wrapped up in being friends with Peter, the man made her life miserable, other women, demanding she put money into his poorly run business, wanting an apartment or as he said a man cave on the other side of town etc...those are characteristics I do not find desirable in a friend.

Does anyone know if NeNe's store is still open?

Have no idea why she would be so invested in Peter, unless it's the fact that he doesn't care about her that makes her want to make things "ok" with him. Maybe everyone else, she left before the altar or left wanting more, but Peter used her and still doesn't GAF and she just can't reconcile that? 

On 11/6/2017 at 10:04 AM, Mindthinkr said:

OT:

NeNe was on WWHL last night wearing a pair of heavily sparkled boots. What's funny is that Andy tried to throw some shade and stated that Kim had worn them on his show about 2 weeks prior and he put up a snapshot. NeNe was quick on her feet and didn't throw shade back but oh her facial expression said it all. 

Andy's still the same old woman hating piece of shit that he has always and even recently proven himself to be. All about trying to make women fight while his dead eyed self cackles.

On 11/6/2017 at 10:23 AM, walnutqueen said:

Porsha's mention of "perched lips" (she meant pursed lips) had me thinking she was referring to "trout pout" for a second.

Can't stand Nene.

Porsha is still stupid. She said perched, she meant pursed. The raggedy podcast, bye. I guess she got over her jealousy of Lauren enough to find someone to film with, even though (or maybe BECAUSE) both Lauren AND the cousin looked hot shitty messes. Lauren was in a nightgown with a Target bra underneath and the cousin was so rectangle built in that Wet Seal neoprene yellow mess it wasn't even funny, just pitiful.

Waiting to see Shamea drag her for her treachery as well. Porsha was shitty to everyone around her in the past few years except Phaedra, so I have no sympathy for her. She booted her momma out of her own master bedroom, turned on Lauren for having a man/baby, fired her main assistant...just was generally salty to everyone except the bitch who made her out to be the fool. 

On 11/6/2017 at 10:38 AM, Juliegirlj said:

All of these women are so hyper aware of the camera and their persona's that it is no longer a " reality show". They are too savvy about making themselves look good for the show. Scrap the lot of them and start over. 

Yes, Nene said "in an interview" that Porsha shouldn't return. Hell, we all know it was WWHL, it's not even like it was a third party blog or show, they showed it in the flashback clips (just like NeNe's old faces lol). Just be real and acknowledge someone is trying to mess up your job on a show. No one believes yall even engage socially behind the scenes anymore...this is really annoying. So we are all supposed to pretend while watching the season that there are no real time blogs or interviews, then acknowledge them for 3-4 weeks as they drag out the reunion, then act like they never exist when filming resumes?  Time for a new cast.

On 11/6/2017 at 11:12 AM, CaughtOnTape said:

I like it better when Nene and Sheree are friends because no two throw better shade together than those two.

Sheree, that platinum wig was a definite no.  It looked like yarn on your head.

On 11/6/2017 at 2:52 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Oy vey, I am just now watching the scene of the birthday party, OMG, WTF is beautiful Cynthia wearing, it looks horrible, back fat looks like a trussed up Christmas ham.  That dress looks like a "make a dress out of a trash bag and toilet paper challenge."  How many dresses did she say no to before picking that one?  What were the rejects like? Oy.

The boobage that Porscha and Kandi are showing, yikes! Too much, much too much! Tacky.

Xscape, Tamar Braxton and Monica will be coming to Baltimore in a huge venue, I am surprised they think they can fill it.  I hope Kandi has better promoters with this tour than she had with A Mother's Love.

Sheree will never side with NeNe again because NeNe called it correctly saying Sheree was playing for the wrong team. While they are good together, Sheree has even more ego than NeNe (hard to believe, huh?) and can't stand to think of herself playing second fiddle. The reality is, if she would side with NeNe, and let Ms. Leakes go ahead and play herself out as she is inevitably going to do, Sheree could rise a bit in the ranks, IMO. 

Cynthia looked a mess in that dress, and the crazy part to me was that it wasn't tight or cinched up, yet she still had multiple levels of meat overhang. She is too beautiful and has been in the industry too long to have let that happen. Where is Kithe???

I don't see the issue Porsha had with NeNe's advice. At that point, NeNe had laid hands, had experienced a bit of fame and was just trying to relay her experience. She wasn't ridiculing Porsha or dragging her, just saying...hey this could impact your career, it's not worth it. She was very mellow and even tempered in her words to Porsha. I really don't get Porsha's issue with it other than pride. Obviously she didn't learn anything since she continued to get in people's faces, fight, and chase women down the street.

Overall a dull episode, don't care to see Kim come back. Don't really care about Kenya or her slow talking daddy right now. Sheree is hanging on by a thread, and aligning herself with Porsha is setting herself up for her second ejection from the show. She better learn how to play the game. Porsha doesn't have much to offer, but I'm supposing she will align with Kim later on...at least Kim has a bit more return power. I despise NeNe, but if she can be the one to shut Porsha up (and I believe she's one of the few Porsha will feel like she can't run up on), then let her do her job until Porsha is out the door. 

Edited by neenyah
correcting a negative
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, neenyah said:

The reality is, if she would side with NeNe, and let Ms. Leakes go ahead and play herself out as she is inevitably going to do, Sheree could rise a bit in the ranks, IMO. 

Totally agree. All these women are as dumb as a box of hair, except for Kenya and Kandi. And even they have their moments.

• Love 2
On 11/6/2017 at 2:52 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Oy vey, I am just now watching the scene of the birthday party, OMG, WTF is beautiful Cynthia wearing, it looks horrible, back fat looks like a trussed up Christmas ham.  That dress looks like a "make a dress out of a trash bag and toilet paper challenge."  How many dresses did she say no to before picking that one?  What were the rejects like? Oy.

The boobage that Porscha and Kandi are showing, yikes! Too much, much too much! Tacky.

Xscape, Tamar Braxton and Monica will be coming to Baltimore in a huge venue, I am surprised they think they can fill it.  I hope Kandi has better promoters with this tour than she had with A Mother's Love.

I would be too excited for an Xscape, Tamar, and Monica concert.....blame the 90s kid in me....

Edited by Fairlily26
  • Love 3

I am ignorant of wigs. Here's my question: if one is going to wear a shitty-looking platinum wig, why would one choose a wig that looks like it has dark roots at the crown? Is that supposed to make it look more realistic or something? I don't get it. Someone please take pity and explain it to me.

The fake roots won't make a wig look real if said wig also appears to be spun out of the cheapest nylon from the craft store.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I am ignorant of wigs. Here's my question: if one is going to wear a shitty-looking platinum wig, why would one choose a wig that looks like it has dark roots at the crown? Is that supposed to make it look more realistic or something? I don't get it. Someone please take pity and explain it to me.

The fake roots won't make a wig look real if said wig also appears to be spun out of the cheapest nylon from the craft store.

Having dark roots, be it real hair or a wig, seems to be some sort of fad! I think it is stupid but I am not into fashions/fads myself. LOL

• Love 6

I'm glad that Nene is back.

I don't like Kenya. Never have, and probably never will. I will be glad when she's gone from the show. 

Porsha's doing something right. She may be dumb to some, but she's holding 2 jobs and has for the past few years. She's winning in my book. 

Kandi looks a mess. I don't care for her.

Cynthia, meh. I do understand her sentiments regarding Peter. They were married for years. I would probably keep in touch with my husband if we were to part, even if we didn't have children. When you're friends, then lovers, and then married, it creates a bond that may be hard to break. Now if your bond is only with cats...I don't know. 

Sheree is still my girl. She's shady, in just the right amount. I wouldn't be her friend. Then again, I don't think that I would be any of these ladies friends, although I'm sure that they are different off camera. 

I don't think that they've had their butts done. They look a bit too natural. Nothing like the women I've seen who have had jobs. Some clothing, including underwear, enhance that area...but I think that you have to have something to work with.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Queena said:

I don't think that they've had their butts done. They look a bit too natural. Nothing like the women I've seen who have had jobs. Some clothing, including underwear, enhance that area...but I think that you have to have something to work with.

Their butts look natural, except for Kenya.  Their breasts on the other hand are definitely implants.  Portia did not need to get implants. I loved her in that Afro wig, she looked stunning.  Nene's nose is tragic.   Nene has done too much work...

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Their butts look natural, except for Kenya.  Their breasts on the other hand are definitely implants.  Portia did not need to get implants. I loved her in that Afro wig, she looked stunning.  Nene's nose is tragic.   Nene has done too much work...

I agree. I don't understand why women go so big. It looks unnatural. Fake butts are more rounded, and they look hard. I'm not sure if they are but it looks uncomfortable to sit down. Gucci's wife is so disproportionate that I laugh when I see her. 

I like Nene...  but that nose... 

Edited by Queena
  • Love 4
On 07/11/2017 at 0:39 PM, jaync said:

she is overacting which is why she is no longer in Hollywood. Too many exagerated gestures and lip pursing hunni 

She had her eyes and nose done but her mouth is odd now ?

On 05/11/2017 at 8:34 PM, AuntiePam said:

I'm not sure if I'll keep watching though -- the squealing and screeching is hard on the ears.   They sound like 12-year-olds on crack.

That is what I thought as well - so phony and over acting for ALL of them and Porsha is a Cretin

• Love 4
On 2017-11-08 at 10:17 AM, neenyah said:

Yes, Nene said "in an interview" that Porsha shouldn't return. Hell, we all know it was WWHL, it's not even like it was a third party blog or show, they showed it in the flashback clips (just like NeNe's old faces lol). Just be real and acknowledge someone is trying to mess up your job on a show. No one believes yall even engage socially behind the scenes anymore...this is really annoying. So we are all supposed to pretend while watching the season that there are no real time blogs or interviews, then acknowledge them for 3-4 weeks as they drag out the reunion, then act like they never exist when filming resumes?  Time for a new cast.

I don't see the issue Porsha had with NeNe's advice. At that point, NeNe had laid hands, had experienced a bit of fame and was just trying to relay her experience. She wasn't ridiculing Porsha or dragging her, just saying...hey this could impact your career, it's not worth it. She was very mellow and even tempered in her words to Porsha. I really don't get Porsha's issue with it other than pride. Obviously she didn't learn anything since she continued to get in people's faces, fight, and chase women down the street.

LMAO.

I didn't hear Porsha's blog so I'm not sure how much of an issue she made it but the fact that she even felt any type of way about it and thought that Nene should have addressed her privately only reinforces my belief that Porsha victimizes herself. Suggesting that Nene should have handled the situation does imply that Nene kind of did her dirty with her comments. It's the one of the few times that Nene has managed to be calm, sensible and not bitchy and Porsha finds a way to throw a jab and get at least a little bit offended that Nene would speak up and say that. Porsha says she knows what she did was wrong but if she was truly owning it, why would she feel a certain way about Nene's comment? Isn't it better to have a friend step into the conversation and soundly, and without judgement address you than to sit quiet while the other women around the couch attack you and judge you for your mistakes? I forgot about the accusations regarding Nene choking Kim, but I haven't heard any incidents since then so even if Nene was guilty of what Porsha did, Nene may have been coming from a place of lived experience and lessons learned. That's not the time to throw it back in her face. Just say 'I was wrong and I need to take this as an opportunity to learn about myself and do better'.

• Love 6

If I am recalling the right moment (which I might not be) I remember back in the day, Nene said Porsha should be fired so she can save her marriage.  I am not a Nene fan, but it actually seemed like she was kinda looking out for her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

If I am recalling the right moment (which I might not be) I remember back in the day, Nene said Porsha should be fired so she can save her marriage.  I am not a Nene fan, but it actually seemed like she was kinda looking out for her.

Nene said that Porsha and Phaedra should be fired last year on WWHL. 

• Love 4
On 11/7/2017 at 4:52 PM, balisticnikki said:

She's big, she's loud and she yells over people so when NeNe is in the room, she's gonna make sure everybody knows it. My thought is that Andy Cohen loves her low class skanky ass so he keeps bringing her back. Even when she wasn't on RHOA any longer, he kept having her on his WWHL show. I can't see anything funny, smart, attractive or talented about her. She sits on Andy's show and makes weird faces and says nasty things about her castmates and Andy thinks it's hilarious. I don't get it. Oh, and let's see her accomplishments:

1. She was on Celebrity Apprentice and walked off before she could get fired, because it was too difficult, she realized she actually had to work her ass of. 

2. Ryan Murphy hired her for his hit show "The New Normal". It was cancelled after one season. 

3. Melissa Rivers put her on "Fashion Police", she sucked. That show was cancelled recently. 

4. She did a short stint on Broadway in "Cinderella". Didn't last long. 

I do think she still has her crappy fashions on HSN, who knows how long that will last. 

Alas, she is back on Atlanta because her big time career is fading fast. And she owes the IRS so she's got to get a paycheck from somewhere. 

• Love 7
On 11/7/2017 at 3:52 PM, balisticnikki said:

imo Nene has narcissistic personality disorder, which includes wearing a mask of “nerve...and confidence” that covers for deep insecurity/ego dysfunction. Her “pull” comes from Bravo/Andy knowing that nobody brings the drama like cast members with npd because they see others as pawns in their own private, sick game.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She's big, she's loud and she yells over people so when NeNe is in the room, she's gonna make sure everybody knows it. My thought is that Andy Cohen loves her low class skanky ass so he keeps bringing her back. Even when she wasn't on RHOA any longer, he kept having her on his WWHL show. I can't see anything funny, smart, attractive or talented about her. She sits on Andy's show and makes weird faces and says nasty things about her castmates and Andy thinks it's hilarious. I don't get it. Oh, and let's see her accomplishments:

1. She was on Celebrity Apprentice and walked off before she could get fired, because it was too difficult, she realized she actually had to work her ass of. 

2. Ryan Murphy hired her for his hit show "The New Normal". It was cancelled after one season. 

3. Melissa Rivers put her on "Fashion Police", she sucked. That show was cancelled recently. 

4. She did a short stint on Broadway in "Cinderella". Didn't last long. 

I do think she still has her crappy fashions on HSN, who knows how long that will last. 

Alas, she is back on Atlanta because her big time career is fading fast. And she owes the IRS so she's got to get a paycheck from somewhere. 

Give credit where credits due. Her role on Glee was/is a big deal

• Love 1
On 11/9/2017 at 10:40 AM, Apprentice79 said:

I thought Porscha looked gorgeous as well in that wig.  She really is so beautiful.  NeNe looks cartoonish.  And now she acts like a caricature of herself.  I can't stand her.

• Love 6
On 11/6/2017 at 10:12 AM, CaughtOnTape said:

The Porsha/Nene thing is stupid.  Porsha is really incapable of taking responsibility for her actions.  Who cares if Nene gave you that advice on or off camera?  You were putting your hands on people on camera so she said it on camera...see how that works?  Porsha also let her know that moment that she wasn't ok with what she said so why keep up the beef with it?  I'm actually with Nene on her opinion regarding what went down with Porsha and Phaedra.  Porsha is a grown woman.  She didn't have to repeat what Phaedra told her and probably should've been able to pick it out as an outrageous lie regardless, but she chose to participate.  Her protests that she was a pawn are falling on these deaf ears.  She knew what she was doing.

I like it better when Nene and Sheree are friends because no two throw better shade together than those two.

Sheree, that platinum wig was a definite no.  It looked like yarn on your head.

I'm very disappointed to see Porsha back. Even though in the finale she swore up and down she  wouldn't have said those things about Kandi if she knew they weren't  true, earlier in the season, she admitted on two different occasions that she had said things that may not have been true, but she didn't care because "she made me mad." She truly thought that made it okay to slander people. She has not changed and has brought her infantile attitude to this season, and I'm frankly sick of her BS. Just go away. Shamea is better off without you.

• Love 6