Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

Let's turn the discussion back to the Current Squad and not what programs what schools have, the requirements for nurses, doctors etc. The tangent has been explored and we can return to the regularly scheduled discussion about the Current Squad.

And with the understanding that it's kind of limbo time before auditions and retirements etc--we're not going to crack the whip if a dancer has announced a retirement that immediately all talk must move to former.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

Let's turn the discussion back to the Current Squad and not what programs what schools have, the requirements for nurses, doctors etc. The tangent has been explored and we can return to the regularly scheduled discussion about the Current Squad.

And with the understanding that it's kind of limbo time before auditions and retirements etc--we're not going to crack the whip if a dancer has announced a retirement that immediately all talk must move to former.

Good point

• Love 2

The waiting to see if Jinelle and Lacey come back. I guess we will have a better clue on who will be coming back on May 1st for calendar shoot swimsuit fittings.

Edited by bigskygirl
27 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

The waiting to see if Jinelle and Lacey come back.

I know nothing, but my guess...Jinelle no, Lacey yes.

I don't know if I'm making this up, but doesn't Jinelle have some kind of job within the organization?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I see her jobs on the DCC website as Zumba Instructor, Receptionist and Student. No idea if she works in the DCC Organization.

Maybe the receptionist position is with the Cowboys?  Or, maybe I really am imagining things :)

I really liked her better before she got the implants.  I have been thinking she looks like she is gaining weight in her stomach, butt and legs.  Brodie posted a couple of videos with her that she looks a lot heavier in.  This pix shows her stomach is bigger but other pix have shown her whole body is heavier.    My guess is she wont be auditioning.  Don't  get me wrong she has a great body and she is beautiful, I just liked her better before.

I have noticed in some pix and videos on this trip that her tattoo on her wrist  looks much bigger and much darker.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 4

I hate commenting on other women's breasts size, but having discouraged my friend who already has natural large C cup breasts from getting implants I have to say Kelsey looked better without the implants. Or at least she could have gone smaller. I'm not sure if they're still settling, but they definitely look unnatural.

Edited by nittanyvolleyball
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I hate commenting on other women's breasts size, but having discouraged my friend who already has natural large C cup breasts from getting implants I have to say Kelsey looked better without the implants. Or at least she could have gone smaller. I'm not sure if they're still settling, but they definitely look unnatural.

They have already settled and I thought she looked way better before.  I really don't understand why she felt the need to do this.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

They have already settled and I thought she looked way better before.  I really don't understand why she felt the need to do this.  

I could understand if she thought it would fill the uniform out better, but if she's indeed retiring then there's no actual point other than self esteem issues?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cgloss said:

I hope they don’t end up becoming the next Speidi!

Completely different scenarios and people, couldn’t see why the two would be compared? B+K seem genuine and goofy together. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

I know nothing, but my guess...Jinelle no, Lacey yes.

I don't know if I'm making this up, but doesn't Jinelle have some kind of job within the organization?

She works on the junior DCC with Jenn k. This makes me think she is retiring 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I could understand if she thought it would fill the uniform out better, but if she's indeed retiring then there's no actual point other than self esteem issues?

I don't think so. She could have super high self esteem but just wanted some boobs.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

She works on the junior DCC with Jenn k. This makes me think she is retiring 

Oh good, glad to see I'm not losing it :)

Well, whatever Jinelle does, I hope she does what makes her happy, she seems like a nice person.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Well, whatever Jinelle does, I hope she does what makes her happy, she seems like a nice person.

so much this....although I'm very much hoping it will make her happy to stay on for another year ?

6 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

LACEY IS COMING BACK

YES!!!!!!!!

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

EVERYONE LACEY IS COMING BACK!!!!! *happy tears*

Did she confirm it 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Did she confirm it 

I just re read it lol so happy 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, raindancer said:
9 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

LACEY IS COMING BACK

YES!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, mcmrdh said:

❤️❤️❤️Lacey!

8 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

EVERYONE LACEY IS COMING BACK!!!!! *happy tears*

7 hours ago, Holly85 said:
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Did she confirm it 

I just re read it lol so happy 

I share in the above joy!  Love Lacey!!!

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

I hope Lacey is point this year. I'm over KaShara.

Well, does she want it now?  And if so, she's going to have to prove herself and KaShara will have to show she deserves to keep her spot.  It could be interesting:)

• Love 1

I love Kashara, especially at point, because she doesn’t shove it down our throats. She’s a great dancer, great leader, and a great ambassador. I may be in my own boat, but I hope she keeps her spot. She deserves it.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I love Kashara, especially at point, because she doesn’t shove it down our throats. She’s a great dancer, great leader, and a great ambassador. I may be in my own boat, but I hope she keeps her spot. She deserves it.

I am in that boat with you!  I love KaShara.  She pretty, she’s humble and seems to be a great leader the rest of the team respects.  

• Love 6

I like KaShara at point as she has earned it.  Lacey got her butt in gear too late to earn it last year, if the rumors are true.  I seem to remember hearing that she didn't think there was any chance of her getting anywhere close to point, then Jenna got bounced out and KaShara stepped into her boots while Lacey was all "Oh crap! That could have been me!" and started amping everything up.  In those sort of situations, one should keep trying to better or improve oneself, no matter what happens as you never know who's watching.  If nothing else, I hope Lacey gets bumped up into the triangle, especially if Jinelle goes.  

• Love 5

So happy that Lacey and Chantel are returning! I hope Jinelle and Elizabeth return also! On another note I had a dream last night in which I was analysing who would be first and second group leaders this year Lol I think I overthink this a bit :D 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sunnydays5691 said:

I wonder if Jinelle is having any visa issues. When she had to go home to get a new visa last year, maybe she only got it for one year?

She had to go get a new one but I believe they last 3 or 4 years!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

She had to go get a new one but I believe they last 3 or 4 years!

Is it possible she thought might retire after her 5th year and only got it for one year?'

Remember when Angela auditioned and said that year was her only chance to do it?  Maybe she only had a Visa for a year.

IMG_6258.PNG.f143debc25ea7e80724f45d02a58dc83.PNGHas anyone else noticed Christina has posted a couple pics to her Insta stories about dates with Slade Norris? Pretty sure he is Mandy's ex. I did a screen shot but its too big ☹️

Edited by JAB Dcc fan
Added photo
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Is it possible she thought might retire after her 5th year and only got it for one year?'

Remember when Angela auditioned and said that year was her only chance to do it?  Maybe she only had a Visa for a year.

Jinelle left to take care of her visa before TC started in Season 11. If her visa was only for one year, she would be a four year vet. She put in two more years after getting her new visa. 

29 minutes ago, JAB Dcc fan said:

IMG_6258.PNG.f143debc25ea7e80724f45d02a58dc83.PNGHas anyone else noticed Christina has posted a couple pics to her Insta stories about dates with Slade Norris? Pretty sure he is Mandy's ex. I did a screen shot but its too big ☹️

You are so right.  

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, JAB Dcc fan said:

Pretty sure he is Mandy's ex.

2 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

You are so right.  

noooooo!!!!!!  I really want to like her, but I hate the thought of how much that must hurt Mandy....she's obviously doing amazing things with her life, but she and Slade were together for years, and even if Mandy and Christina weren't good friends, I'm sure that must be painful.

Totally realize I'm being ridiculous because I have never met these girls or done anything beyond admire their dancing and cheer them on through camp....for all I know, Mandy could have set them up (and Christina has a rep for being a real sweetheart).  It just feels off ?

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, raindancer said:

noooooo!!!!!!  I really want to like her, but I hate the thought of how much that must hurt Mandy....she's obviously doing amazing things with her life, but she and Slade were together for years, and even if Mandy and Christina weren't good friends, I'm sure that must be painful.

Totally realize I'm being ridiculous because I have never met these girls or done anything beyond admire their dancing and cheer them on through camp....for all I know, Mandy could have set them up (and Christina has a rep for being a real sweetheart).  It just feels off ?

Someone said Mandy and Slade are still communicating with each other so I was hoping they might get back together. 

2 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Someone said Mandy and Slade are still communicating with each other so I was hoping they might get back together. 

I hope they are in a good place, no matter the outcome....I just really liked Mandy, she was obviously an amazingly talented dancer but she also seemed very down-to-earth and humble.  I can't imagine that after being with someone for so many years that it would be an easy thing to see them leave, so if they really were (are) talking, I hope it's bringing them some peace, even if they aren't going to be a part of each other's lives anymore.  

There is a part of me that is in @hypeman's corner trying to keep it about the dancing, but I'm rooting for them as people, too - it matters to me more when I can admire their characters (or at least my illusions of them).  I want them to be happy, and I hope she is.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, raindancer said:

Don’t like this one bit...DCC is a ‘sisterhhood’ and you don’t date your sisters ex.  That jezabel!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, raindancer said:

Exactly. If they are actually dating, and she and Mandy are friends, I'm sure she had a conversation w/ her.

31 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

Don’t like this one bit...DCC is a ‘sisterhhood’ and you don’t date your sisters ex.  That jezabel!

I mean..some people don't care/exercise this "girl code"..to some it's not a big deal. I'm sure w/ them it's the latter.

• Love 5

Christina always rubbed me the wrong way, and this just adds fuel to the fire. She’s whiny, makes excuses, simpers, and I’m sorry, I just don’t trust her or much of what she says. She doesn’t come off as genuinely sweet to me, but more like she’s sneaky and trying to act sweet to further herself. No big shocker that she’d date a friend/previous co-worker’s ex. 

• Love 11

In fairness, Christina and Mandy were never even on the team together, not ever in training camp together. So unless they worked together somewhere else, they’re not co-workers (current or past). Are we just assuming that they’re friends? That’s not to say that her dating Mandy’s ex not a bit weird, but unless there’s more, I don’t really see the “grand betrayal” angle here. Mandy doesn’t even live in Texas anymore.

• Love 19