Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Something Inhuman This Way Comes...

Random thoughts while watching:

Medusa is still an awful person and Black Bolt is worse when he's with her.

Karnak and Gorgon are still the best.  Gorgon with the flag may be my favorite moment in this stupid awful show.

Lockjaw deserves a better owner than Crystal. 

Karnak definitely got the better human love interest - I'm guessing Crystal's boyfriend is a customer of Karnak's girlfriend.  Crystal's new boyfriend is just so dumb.  All of her scenes feel like they were taken from some dumb CW teeny bopper show, and it feels jarring when they cut to her.  At least cutting between the rest of the family on Hawaii they still feel like they're pulling from the same lost pages of a Hawaii 5-0 script.

There are too many Inhumans - I was so confused with the autopsy scene because I thought mask guy was killed and that was who the doctor was autopsying, but then he and plant girl were talking to self-healer.  And yes, it's 5 episodes in and the only names I know are the royal family members from the promo shots.

I feel bad for Maximus' actor.  He is trying so hard to sell his arc, but the script for him is basically "He's the bad guy.  Really, really, he's the bad guy.  Can't you tell despite his talk about freedom he's really misguided and evil?  Look, he's forcing the lower castes to help him, that's evil right?  Even though a couple weeks ago most of them seemed willing to help him with whatever he wanted.  He's totally doing this for his own selfish evil reasons and not because he actually cares about anyone else."

Karnak and Gorgon are still the best.

I can't believe Attilan has lasted this long, however long it's supposed to be.  They have a stupid caste system, and when their king has highly dangerous powers they lock him up, keep him away from the people so he has no clue that most people don't like the caste system and find your powers after Terragenesis are the only thing to determine your place in society is a stupid rule, so of course he's shocked when there's revolt.  I guess the fact Black Bolt was kept sheltered and ignorant is supposed to make me sympathetic, but it makes me find Medusa even more awful since she apparently knew how some people felt but just didn't bother telling Black Bolt.  I keep wanting to like Black Bolt, I feel like he could have had an interesting character arc as the naive figurehead who has to find out and come to terms with how corrupt and terrible the system is, but then he's married to Medusa "I don't care my parents were exiled they were stupid for revolting", and he seems way to old to still be so dumb.  Like if Black Bolt and Medusa were still in their late teens, very early 20s I could buy the naive ruler kept sheltered by the evil genetic counsel, but they aren't that young.  The show has done an awful job setting up Attilan in any way to make me understand and find believable their way of life.  It would serve them right  if Black Bolt stubbed his toe, said ouch, and leveled the whole city.

• Love 17

Karnak and Gorgon decide to Freaky Friday and take a walk in each other's shoes/hooves. Karnak learns the lesson of just going for it, which you would think he would have learned the moment he started sexing Jane, but his concussion makes him dumb. Gorgon decides to strategically (?!???!?!) stomp his hooves. Though, it didn't look like there was much strategy involved in his rescue of Karnak.

1 hour ago, athelyna said:

Medusa is still an awful person and Black Bolt is worse when he's with her.

I can't believe Attilan has lasted this long, however long it's supposed to be.  They have a stupid caste system, and when their king has highly dangerous powers they lock him up, keep him away from the people so he has no clue that most people don't like the caste system and find your powers after Terragenesis are the only thing to determine your place in society is a stupid rule, so of course he's shocked when there's revolt.  I guess the fact Black Bolt was kept sheltered and ignorant is supposed to make me sympathetic, but it makes me find Medusa even more awful since she apparently knew how some people felt but just didn't bother telling Black Bolt.  I keep wanting to like Black Bolt, I feel like he could have had an interesting character arc as the naive figurehead who has to find out and come to terms with how corrupt and terrible the system is, but then he's married to Medusa "I don't care my parents were exiled they were stupid for revolting", and he seems way too old to still be so dumb.  Like if Black Bolt and Medusa were still in their late teens, very early 20s I could buy the naive ruler kept sheltered by the evil genetic counsel, but they aren't that young.  The show has done an awful job setting up Attilan in any way to make me understand and find believable their way of life.  It would serve them right  if Black Bolt stubbed his toe, said ouch, and leveled the whole city.

Medusa is the worst. When even Fauxlicity Smoak, who is a glutton for punishment, is calling bullshit on your messed up caste system and marrying the man whose parents banished your parents, then there is some wrong with your life choices. As Locus is busy telling them how forced servitude in whatever position the Royal Family decides sucks, she deserved better than Medusa's snotty "this is the best system we got and also Maximus made you search for us, so there. pttththth!" OK, thanks you ungrateful entitled toddler. Additionally, Black Bolt's singular eyebrow furl when he heard that the caste system sucks did nothing to earn Locus' deathbed "be a better king" request to Black Bolt.

Except for Crystal, these assholes are together again. Yay. I'd kind of love it if Black Bolt found out that Medusa kidnapped Fauxlicity and he was horrified by that.

Maximus is hilariously self-interested, but the status quo in Attilan is really profoundly fucked up.

1 hour ago, athelyna said:

Crystal's new boyfriend is just so dumb.  All of her scenes feel like they were taken from some dumb CW teeny bopper show, and it feels jarring when they cut to her. 

Hey, this is an insult to the vast majority of CW shows.

I thought that this show would be helped if a Whedon or a Tancharoen was working on it. I was wrong. Kevin Tancharoen can only do so much as a director to fix this mess.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4

I was about to kiss the show good-bye after this episode when I saw there were only two episodes left. The season is that short? Did they know it was going to be this bad?

Medusa is horrible; her entitlement gave way to self righteousness and didn’t look any better on her. Her subjects are forced to work in mines and she’s fine with this. Things are improving? For who? Certainly not the people of that town. How could Blackbolt allow himself to be that sheltered from reality? I lost what little respect I had for him. The people of Attilan should rise up, expel Maximus and declare themselves a republic. They’re better off without any member of that horrible royal family. Including Crystal whose storyline seems to have wandered off the set of The CW’s late, lamented (if only by me) Star Crossed.

I actually liked Karnak and the pot lady. Naturally the show breaks them up so I can enjoy more of everything I don’t like. Free Louise!

• Love 6

Max/Iwan Rheon: "Don't even think about killing Henry Ian Cusick, Auran!  He's the best actor here, other then Ken Leung and myself!"

Well, at least the damn story is actually going somewhere now that the majority of the Inhumans (other then Crystal and Lockjaw) are finally reunited.  Sure, I still don't like the majority of them, but maybe they'll manage to have them all pull their heads out of their royal asses in the next three episodes?  Fool's hope, I know.

Despite finding the majority of that stuff to be filler, I'm kind of bummed that Karnak's weed growing squeeze is going to bounce.  I was actually kind of enjoying the interactions between Leung and Jamie Gray Hyder, even if it was way to rushed (only a day and a few hours, according to Karnak!)  Certainly prefer it to whatever is going on with Crystal and this dude whose main purpose seems to be trying to serve on the tourism board for Hawaii.

RIP, Inhuman whose name I don't know and was serving Max, only to die tragically and now suddenly Medusa and Black Bolt feel like shit about it.

Meanwhile back on the moon.. err, Attilan, the show desperately scrambles to try and make Max evil by having him conscript Inhumans to take on Black Bolt which, yeah, makes him a dick, but I'm still not finding him evil enough to join Black Bolt and Medusa's team.  And since the rest of the Inhumans are just bodies and not any real characters, I really couldn't give a shit about what happens here.

They even got Kevin Tancharoen to direct this and the fight scenes were still underwhelming.  That's kind of impressive considering how awesome his Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes are. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'd kind of love it if Black Bolt found out that Medusa kidnapped Fauxlicity and he was horrified by that.

I'd kind of hate it, considering that Black Bolt stole from a clothing store, assaulted the cops when they tried to bring him in for that, then broke out of prison he REALLY has no leg to stand on if he was.

Medusa is still an entitled dick, but Medusa in the comics has always been an entitled dick so it fits I suppose. Still, everybody seems to be getting some actual character development in this show except her so far so I'm not going to let her have a pass.

1 hour ago, janeta said:

This one was marginally better, but still too much random running around the woods..

Agreed, the show definitely seems to be improving with each episode, but considering that there's only 2 more episodes left of the season rather than a real season the showrunners are probably pretty wary of it's chances and I don't blame them.

• Love 1

I thought this was such a slow and boring episode.  Where's all the action?  And not just the one minute of stick fighting, I mean actual comic book action.  

So much of this episode was devoted to Karnak and I found it mind numbingly dull.  I don't really need to watch Innocent Virgin Discovering the World and Himself.  

I want to see more powers.  In this episode, we saw Locus ping once, Lockjaw teleport once, and Auran heal herself.  That's it.  Must have blown all the budget.  The Crystal in this show must be fairly weak, because the Crystal in the comics is a powerful elemental.  If she's looking for her family, why not give them a sign?   Why not make a beacon of fire in the hopes that one of her family will recognise her power?  Why not use her air manipulation to fly or levitate?

I believe the dead guy on the table next to Auran was the guy with the lizard tongue that spit insects?  Or the other guy that got shot in the fight with Gorgon, the guy with electrical powers.

I hope they find Triton.  Again, why can't Crystal use her water powers to help?

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I thought this was such a slow and boring episode.  Where's all the action?  And not just the one minute of stick fighting, I mean actual comic book action.  

So much of this episode was devoted to Karnak and I found it mind numbingly dull.  I don't really need to watch Innocent Virgin Discovering the World and Himself.  

I want to see more powers.  In this episode, we saw Locus ping once, Lockjaw teleport once, and Auran heal herself.  That's it.  Must have blown all the budget.  The Crystal in this show must be fairly weak, because the Crystal in the comics is a powerful elemental.  If she's looking for her family, why not give them a sign?   Why not make a beacon of fire in the hopes that one of her family will recognise her power?  Why not use her air manipulation to fly or leviti think ate?

I believe the dead guy on the table next to Auran was the guy with the lizard tongue that spit insects?  Or the other guy that got shot in the fight with Gorgon, the guy with electrical powers.

I hope they find Triton.  Again, why can't Crystal use her water powers to help?

every shot of the ocean i expect triton to appear but i think they blew the budget already and can't afford the green facepaint.

• Love 7

Well, now we know how Maximus was able to take over Attilan so easily. The Royal Guard is led by a man who has the emotional and strategic maturity of a twelve year old.

10 hours ago, Irishmaple said:

I actually liked Karnak and the pot lady.

So did I. Well I did until Karnak came up with the plan to head back to camp and hang out even though she was limping around with a bullet wound.

• Love 4

Locus: You see how they treat us?
Louise: Wait, what? (To Medusa) I thought I was the only one you treated like crap.
Medusa: They're the ones who tried to kill us!
Locus (shot and dying): Please, my king, please do something to change the unfair caste system!
Black Bolt: ------
Medusa: They don't understand. Black Bolt must devote all of his energies to keeping his mouth shut. They can't expect him to govern too!  And me - why sometimes I have to wear the same purple dress day after day!
Locus: (To herself) I could tell them exactly where Crystal is on this island, but why should I? (Aloud) Crystal is here on Earth..." (Dies)
Medusa: Why couldn't she have waited to die until after she told us Crystal's location! (To Louise) See how badly they treat us?
Louise: Okay. I'll help you royals get back to the moon so you can continue to oppress your people.

Meanwhile. elsewhere on the island...
Crystal: (To herself) This island is so big and I'm so tired. Maybe I'll have a fling with this inferior, though strangely attractive, human. No one on Attilan will know.

Meanwhile. elsewhere on the island...
Karnak: (To himself) Now that I've had my fling with this inferior, though strangely attractive, human, I think I'm getting my powers back.

Gorgon: (To himself) I may have hooves, but my friend is a jackass. What doors do I have to kick down to get off this stupid show?

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 13

Lockjaw is still a sweetheart. I like the nub tail wagging frantically. I'm hoping we get to find out how the Inhumans got a massive bulldog with them. Hopefully, it won't be from some bastard undergoing Terregenesis. I heard it won't be in this continuity, and I'm okay with that.

Apparently, Karnak needed some lovin' to get his brain firing on a few cylinders. The karate chop of the bullet was awesome . . . until we found that it hit the lady. Gorgon is also cool, I guess.

I'm good if elements of this series goes into AoS; I'll understand if it doesn't. Still imagining Coulson hopping on Lockjaw's back like the might steed he is in the event Lola gets wrecked. I don't think "teleporting bulldog" outranks "shotgun axe," but it would be close.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Apparently, Karnak needed some lovin' to get his brain firing on a few cylinders. The karate chop of the bullet was awesome . . . until we found that it hit the lady. 

Like Magneto & Xavier....Mutants always screwing things up for other people.....

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Irishmaple said:

I actually liked Karnak and the pot lady. Naturally the show breaks them up so I can enjoy more of everything I don’t like. Free Louise!

Totally agree, I thought they made a good couple.   Karnak is one of the more interesting characters anyway, although I find the idea of him never being exposed to the Terrigan mists confusing (I know it's this way in the comics too), because he certainly appears to have super powers.  I'm not buying that a mere martial artist can deflect a bullet with his hand.  Him and Gorgon are good together also.

I'm really hopeful that the royal family learns some big time lessons from their time on earth, because their entitled royal tyranny attitudes are terrible, just terrible.  And even if Maximus interests are purely selfish, his freedom ideas are still far preferable to more of the royal family's oppression.  Perhaps this realization will be the reason Black Bolt doesn't blow him to kingdom come when he returns to Attilan.

It's a guilty pleasure, but I have to confess I enjoy this show more than I thought I would.  It's still a kick seeing these relatively obscure (and rather silly) comic characters  on the screen.  The story arc is bad:  The family gets split up on earth and have to find their way back to the moon and stop Maximus' coup.  And all the while they cut Medusa's hair, which is the most interesting thing about her.  Still, if they could get a better idea for a season arc, I think this show could be good in the second season, if there is one.  Not saying it will be, but it could.

• Love 2

I can't believe that Fauxlicity Smoak would have been O.K. with Medusa killing all of those human drug dealers. She didn't seem to give it a second thought.

Here is what happens in the next episode:

Spoiler

Fauxlicity Smoak: My company has a rocket, all you Inhumans get inside and it will take you to the moon.

Fauxlicity Smoak: Lockjaw you are too big, stay with the nice vet lady until they call for you.

The rocket takes off and then crashes with a fiery explosion on the surface of the moon.

Fauxlicity Smoak (speaking into a wrist communicator): Maximus, the Inhuman Royal Family is no more.

Maximus (speaking into a wrist communicator): Come to the moon, you have earned your place by my side as the new Queen of the Moon.

The last two episodes just shows how happy the Inhumans are with their new King and Queen, living in their new utopian society.

• Love 2

In their brief review of this episode, Craig and Tatiana refer to Louise as "FelicityLite" (not sure of spelling)...

Agents of GEEK Podcast Episode 91
10/21/2017  Craig Wack & Tatiana Torres
http://agentsofgeekpodcast.com/wordpress/

-- Craig: "And the fact that FelicityLite is in fact FelicityLite... Inhumans is making no bones about, you know, like, you know what people like? People like that Felicity character on Arrow. Let's make one of our own. Start auditioning the blondes with glasses. Bring 'em in!" 

-- They questioned why the show was giving back story to "the farm boy" with his ex-girlfriend when they only have 3 episodes left. They should be giving screen time instead to reuniting the main characters and gearing up for the big showdown.

-- Tatiana questioned whether Karnak and Gorgon even want to go back to the moon. Karnak's hooked up with the "pot girl." And Gorgon has this "co-dependent" group of Hawaiian surfer guys who won't leave him alone and follow him around like he's a leader. 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
On 10/20/2017 at 11:14 PM, Irishmaple said:

I was about to kiss the show good-bye after this episode when I saw there were only two episodes left. The season is that short? Did they know it was going to be this bad?

Medusa is horrible; her entitlement gave way to self righteousness and didn’t look any better on her. Her subjects are forced to work in mines and she’s fine with this. Things are improving? For who? Certainly not the people of that town. How could Blackbolt allow himself to be that sheltered from reality? I lost what little respect I had for him. The people of Attilan should rise up, expel Maximus and declare themselves a republic. They’re better off without any member of that horrible royal family. Including Crystal whose storyline seems to have wandered off the set of The CW’s late, lamented (if only by me) Star Crossed.

3 episodes left. This was the fifth episode of a planned 8 Episode season. 

Who would watch the Karnak and Gorgon Comedy Show?  I would!

On 10/20/2017 at 8:08 PM, HunterHunted said:

Though, it didn't look like there was much strategy involved in his rescue of Karnak.

He stomped here instead of there, donchaknow?

On 10/20/2017 at 8:36 PM, thuganomics85 said:

RIP, Inhuman whose name I don't know and was serving Max, only to die tragically and now suddenly Medusa and Black Bolt feel like shit about it.

That was Locus, whom Medusa and Black Bolt managed to get killed (convenient, now that she served her purpose for them...)  Meanwhile, Auran is still alive and kicking in spite of them having two perfectly good chances of killing her.   (I'd have stunned Mortis, and used his Fry Beam to burn her to ashes, then killed him.)

On 10/20/2017 at 9:26 PM, blackwing said:

It was lizard guy -- Declan said that critters came out of his neck instead of his mouth.

10 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I can't believe that Fauxlicity Smoak would have been O.K. with Medusa killing all of those human drug dealers. She didn't seem to give it a second thought.

Yeah, they killed all the drug dealers, and the only one hurt -- fatally, of course -- was the Inhuman they didn't need to find Karnak nd Gorgon. 

• Love 2

"Locus" - who grew up wanting to be a healer, but then got locating powers. Do they change names after their power comes in, or should she blame her parents for not paying attention in a world with nominative determinism?

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

Do they change names after their power comes in, or should she blame her parents for not paying attention in a world with nominative determinism?

Obviously not the latter, as evidenced by "Maximus".  Pity poor Mortis, who was known as "Joyous" until his Terragenisis.

• Love 2
On 10/21/2017 at 5:24 AM, paigow said:

Coulson will bring democracy to the moon...Daisy will kill Maximus and become the new Khaleesi, thereby breaking the wheel.....

I am 100% rooting for an Agents of Shield/Inhumans cross over where Daisy and Coulsons team show up and inspire an actual revolution that brings equality to all Inhumans. Or, another idea, they allow every single Inhuman to leave that crappy set (I mean moon...) and settle on Earth, while the asshole Royal Family sits up there by themselves, talking about how awesome they are to an empty planet. 

This was a bit of a better episode, I liked some aspects, but I am mostly just bored or annoyed. Normally this wouldn't bother me that much, but I expect more from the MCU, and this seems really mediocre and not up to their standards. At least with the most bleh of the MCU, there is something I can enjoy, and it doesn't upset me in particular. This show has a couple of minor things I like, but it has more things that piss me off or bore me. 

The whole caste system is so shitty and stupid, its amazing there hasn't been a revolution several more times. The main characters are such assholes, and are so extremely self involved, and have grown so little, I have no clue why I should care about these guys. Especially Medusa, who is seriously The Worst. She is entitled, mean spirited, and lacks empathy for anyone other than her own family. She sucks, and I have no desire to watch her and Felicity Lite anymore. 

*Sigh* Can I just watch Lockjsaw play teleportation fetch with some random kids in place of all Medusa's scenes? 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, jhlipton said:

Who would watch the Karnak and Gorgon Comedy Show?  I would!

Yes, and they should take over the drug dealership.  They could be the Cheech and Chong of the 20-teens.

5 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I am 100% rooting for an Agents of Shield/Inhumans cross over where Daisy and Coulsons team show up and inspire an actual revolution that brings equality to all Inhumans.

I am hoping that the royalty wises up before this season is over and takes steps to institute equality.  They better be quick about it.

I would like to see a crossover with AoS though.  In many ways this show is everything AoS is not, it's just mindless fun.  AoS is smarter, but can be a bit tedious.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rmontro said:

Yes, and they should take over the drug dealership.  They could be the Cheech and Chong of the 20-teens.

Karnak is too smart to smoke that much pot, but Gorgon would definitely give Chong a run for his money.

• Love 2
On 10/20/2017 at 10:14 PM, athelyna said:

Lockjaw deserves a better owner than Crystal.

So Ex-Girlfriend Almost-Vet tells you that your huge dog -- the one that just had an ATV ram into it-- needs more rest and your response is to make it do something that we were told is really draining? Crystal can go frak herself.

On 10/21/2017 at 2:49 PM, Lantern7 said:

Lockjaw is still a sweetheart. I like the nub tail wagging frantically. I'm hoping we get to find out how the Inhumans got a massive bulldog with them. Hopefully, it won't be from some bastard undergoing Terregenesis. I heard it won't be in this continuity, and I'm okay with that.

I hope we find out, too. Because basically Crystal is treating Lockjaw the way Maximus, then Medusa, are treating Locus.

7 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

*Sigh* Can I just watch Lockjsaw play teleportation fetch with some random kids in place of all Medusa's scenes? 

littlelockjaw.thumb.jpg.1bc78d4961c40e9cbe6c6aa132e7a4fb.jpg

Lockjaw still remains my favorite part of this show. I watched this episode with my little plush Lockjaw!

On 10/21/2017 at 0:26 AM, blackwing said:

The Crystal in this show must be fairly weak, because the Crystal in the comics is a powerful elemental.  If she's looking for her family, why not give them a sign?   Why not make a beacon of fire in the hopes that one of her family will recognise her power?  Why not use her air manipulation to fly or levitate?

I didn't know that she had elemental powers until it was finally clarified in this episode. It seemed almost random when she would make finger gestures like someone out of Charmed. There were so many opportunities for her to have used her powers earlier, but....plot reasons. (And wouldn't control of the elements make her the most powerful Inhuman?)

Locus was the first to explain why an Inhuman would choose to follow Maximus. We were shown that Mordis was promised freedom. But what's Auron's motive? 5 eps in, and I still don't have any idea. I think they're trying to show that she's starting to question Maximus, but it would be stronger if we knew why she had turned on BB to begin with. And now with her second back-from-the dead scene and flat affect she's the Terminator of the show. 

Speaking of Mordis, why would he be scared by Auron's threatening to kill him? Shouldn't she be scared in case he decided to take her out?

I get that every Royal Family member has been paired up with a human (or humans in the case of Gorgon) who are supposed to  give them a radically different perspective that might finally allow us to root for them, but yowza, what a long slog to get to this point.

• Love 4

I will take a crack at it. Since we have seen her killed twice and Medusa didn't take her head off perhaps her set of powers is like Jaiying on steroids and she can't die no matter how much damage is done to her body. Any enemy must spend the rest of their life looking over their shoulders for her comeback 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Kaiju Ballet said:

Locus was the first to explain why an Inhuman would choose to follow Maximus. We were shown that Mordis was promised freedom. But what's Auron's motive? 5 eps in, and I still don't have any idea. I think they're trying to show that she's starting to question Maximus, but it would be stronger if we knew why she had turned on BB to begin with. And now with her second back-from-the dead scene and flat affect she's the Terminator of the show. 

I don't think she needs any special motive.  Maybe she agrees that the Inhumans need to strike first and thinks that Blackbolt is weak.  Maybe she thought things were bad and she wanted change from the sake of change and fell for the populist drivel of an authoritarian in disguise.  Or maybe she has a reason that will be revealed in season two.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Kaiju Ballet said:

I didn't know that she had elemental powers until it was finally clarified in this episode. It seemed almost random when she would make finger gestures like someone out of Charmed. There were so many opportunities for her to have used her powers earlier, but....plot reasons. (And wouldn't control of the elements make her the most powerful Inhuman?)

Crystal should be doing some amazing things, but like you say all we get is a hand gesture with some energy crackling between the fingers.  Showing Crystal's powers must just be too expensive to show, which is kind of depressing.  I would say this puts her in the same category as Medusa, but I think in her case it's not just money, I don't think they've figured out an effective way to show her using her hair powers yet.  So they just cut it off.  And yeah, I know she used her hair against Maximus in an early episode, but it didn't look very convincing.

On 22/10/2017 at 5:04 AM, xaxat said:

Thai Stick mist?

I wish they would just embrace the cheese and have a scene where Maximus calls them to mwa-ha-ha and they just look at him all confused and keep telling him "Maximus isn't here, man".

8 hours ago, Raja said:

I will take a crack at it. Since we have seen her killed twice and Medusa didn't take her head off perhaps her set of powers is like Jaiying on steroids and she can't die no matter how much damage is done to her body. Any enemy must spend the rest of their life looking over their shoulders for her comeback 

The thing is that Medusa did try to kill her -- she stabbed her the first time they met.  She should have known about Aurun's healing power and sliced her up good and proper, zombie-style.  The second time they met, she had no excuse at all.

7 hours ago, RobertDeSneero said:

I don't think she needs any special motive.  Maybe she agrees that the Inhumans need to strike first and thinks that Blackbolt is weak.  Maybe she thought things were bad and she wanted change from the sake of change and fell for the populist drivel of an authoritarian in disguise.  Or maybe she has a reason that will be revealed in season two.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Perfect Xero said:

I'm not sure why Auron thinks that Bolt is going to come save the humans who helped him, most of what we've seen from the Royals would suggest that they'll shrug their shoulders and tell her to go ahead and kill them.

I thought she meant the captured Inhuman, thus worthy as one of us, with the melting hands?

2 hours ago, Raja said:

I thought she meant the captured Inhuman, thus worthy as one of us, with the melting hands?

Even so, if they're not part of the Royal Family, they're still dirt.  We saw how much they protected Locus, and she was helping them.

Edited by jhlipton

It was an improvement.

Highlight of the episode for me... the conclusion to How Karnak Got His Groove Back...Oh and Lockjaw, always here for Lockjaw and don't mind Crystal and her boytoy, although Crystal should be someone who ability wise, could do so much to catch the attention of the others...but you know, it was interesting having her fall for a human...

Everything else, too much wandering around aimlessly...