Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Love You, Mean It

nikita
  • Start Topic

On 10/11/2017 at 11:57 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

The thing is though, these fucksticks take it upon themselves to post every 5 minutes of their lives all over social media, so the way they represent themselves in those forums (example -UBT: "I will fuck your mom straight up her ass"), is more telling to me than the 11 minutes per week we see on the show. 

Exactly. @JuliesMommy, you also made great points in response to editing comment and we see what MTV wants to show us.

I know some have referenced her from time to time, but it never gets old to refer to Heather B. from The Real World when she said they (MTV) can't air what you don't show. If you act like a bitch, they will show you acting like a bitch. (paraphrasing)

Yes, thanks to the world of social media and the internet, these fools have given us plenty to show us who they are aside from what we view on our screens. They love to give interviews. They love to get paid.

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I wouldn't necessarily put Amber above Jenelle. She is scary, scary violent. I think she might even be *more* uncontrollably violent than Jenelle. 

I agree Amber is generally more violent then Jenelle but I think Jenelle is more likely to be violent against her children. Amber had never shown any violent tendencies against Leah and she seems to have realized she's not mom material ( even if she won't admit it) and doesn't try to take her away from Gary and she's hasn't brought another child into the world.

• Love 23
41 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Really?? ?

I'm in the middle of staging my house for pictures for our realtor and I was trying to find a good way of making our stainless steel appliances look better in the photos. Thanks for the tip!

FYI, I wish I didn't get all stainless still either, which is why we are happy to roll the brand new (6 months old) appliances in the sale of the home.

Any tips on cleaning a glass top oven? Lol. I will never again buy one.

I do not have any experience with the glass top- ovens and stoves are the hardest to make sparkle!  

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Kail and Leah are not excepted. We continuously slam them over their messy homes and lives. 

To me, Chelsea seems untouchable because many fans take offense by negative comments made about her.

Well, here's how I look at it - I don't see keeping an immaculate home as the sign of a great person/parent. I'm personally very fastidious, probably too much so. My best friend? Not so much. Her house is often "messy"...."lived in". She gets to it when she can. But she is an AMAZING mother. So patient, so thoughtful. Some people just have different priorities, and a clean house isn't going to be what matters to most in the end. 

Now, as far as these girls - if you're a generally really good mom, I'm going to give you a pass on cleaning. If you're otherwise a POS, then it's just another indicator. With Leah, I don't care so much if she dusts every week or makes sure all the toys are picked up. But she can't be bothered to cook for her kids, they can't find important stuff when they need it and then she yells at THEM, and let's not forget the avalanche that was threatening baby Addy's life in the back of her car. Chelsea's untidiness has never gone that far. 

Kail? I've never noticed her place being that bad. 

1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

I wouldn't necessarily put Amber above Jenelle. She is scary, scary violent. I think she might even be *more* uncontrollably violent than Jenelle. 

I'll admit. I kind of struggled over that one. I think the reason I ultimately put Amber above Jenelle is because she knows she's not fit to be a mother and hasn't had any more kids. Jenelle keeps bringing MORE innocents into her misery. 

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, mscav said:

I agree Amber is generally more violent then Jenelle but I think Jenelle is more likely to be violent against her children. Amber had never shown any violent tendencies against Leah and she seems to have realized she's not mom material ( even if she won't admit it) and doesn't try to take her away from Gary and she's hasn't brought another child into the world.

Yeah, I agree. I guess there's a difference between shitty-person-ness and a bad parent ranking--on the former I think they'd be equal. I do think Amber "watched"/neglected Leah a lot while she was high, but at least since then she seems to have had protected sex.

• Love 7

Janelle scares me more then the other TMs because she so actively insists on inflicting abuse on her children. Chelsea actually tries to protect her kids and create a healthy environment for them. Kail tries at least to keep her children safe even if she continues to have a dumpster fire of a personal life. Leah may fail often but I believe her intentions are good and when she isn’t high she does seem open to advise on how to be a good mom. Maci is annoying but more or less a good mom. I think Cait and Tayler are ridiculous but not abusive. Farrah I think is likely more neglectful and selfish then abusive. And even our runner up for Ms Shittiest Teen Mom, Amber, seems content to be a weekend mom. Even when Matt was pressuring her to get more custody, she never really went about it in a serious way. I think she sort of knew it wasn’t a good idea. Plus, by some unexplained miracle Amber has managed not to have more kids.

But Janelle. She actively tries to trap her children in abusive situations. She keeps having children with violent men. She keeps trying to get custody of Jace. She knows how bad that house is and she actively tries to bring children into it. I’m praying she drops off the earth before Ensly hits puberty. I see no good coming from Janelle raising a teenage daughter.

• Love 23
57 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Janelle scares me more then the other TMs because she so actively insists on inflicting abuse on her children. Chelsea actually tries to protect her kids and create a healthy environment for them. Kail tries at least to keep her children safe even if she continues to have a dumpster fire of a personal life. Leah may fail often but I believe her intentions are good and when she isn’t high she does seem open to advise on how to be a good mom. Maci is annoying but more or less a good mom. I think Cait and Tayler are ridiculous but not abusive. Farrah I think is likely more neglectful and selfish then abusive. And even our runner up for Ms Shittiest Teen Mom, Amber, seems content to be a weekend mom. Even when Matt was pressuring her to get more custody, she never really went about it in a serious way. I think she sort of knew it wasn’t a good idea. Plus, by some unexplained miracle Amber has managed not to have more kids.

But Janelle. She actively tries to trap her children in abusive situations. She keeps having children with violent men. She keeps trying to get custody of Jace. She knows how bad that house is and she actively tries to bring children into it. I’m praying she drops off the earth before Ensly hits puberty. I see no good coming from Janelle raising a teenage daughter.

Spot on!!! I agree with every word you said. Another thing that concerns me about Jenelle is she seems to only want to prove the "haters" wrong, and is willing to put children in harm's way to do so. What she doesn't realize is that most of the "haters" would have respected her if, after jace, she had said, "clearly I'm not cut out to be a mom. I'm not going to have any more children, and let my mom have primary care, but I will try to do right by Jace and help out with him as much as I can." She thinks having more kids proves how awesome of a mom she is, but it does the opposite! Many teenagers take on a task they can't handle, or plan to do something with their life that they prove to be bad at. She would have had FAR fewer people judging her if she'd admitted she wasn't cut out to be a mom and didn't try to interfere in jace's life!

• Love 13

Now, as far as these girls - if you're a generally really good mom, I'm going to give you a pass on cleaning. If you're otherwise a POS, then it's just another indicator.

Word.

I don't see keeping an immaculate home as the sign of a great person/parent.

I don't either. If that was the case, Jenelle would be a great person and parent because her home, for the most part, is very tidy. We know Kail is generally an untidy person going by what we have seen and Javi's comments about her housekeeping. Mrs. Marroquin is mainly responsible for Kail's tidy home. I really don't care Kail is not a tidy person and has a cluttered home if she was a generally good person. It is why I haven't snickered about Leah's home because I think she is trying to do better. She doesn't have a filthy home like she did in the past. Maybe she does it for the cameras? If so, there goes my theory that she is trying to do better. Kail is more concerned about how she looks to people with her material possessions and her looks.  It is why I think she gets critiqued more heavily because of the façade she is putting on. It doesn't help either when she has put down others for how they look and how they live. Looking her nose down at people will garner her some heavy snark. 

• Love 11

At least Amber checked herself into prison to get herself clean so she could be a better mother. She knew she had to straighten up and at least try for Leah's sake. 

Jenelle may have gotten off heroin but is still hitting the bong on the regular. She hasn't made any attempts to straighten out her life at all. She went to school, but for a worthless certificate that was useless as far a employment was concerned due to her prior criminal record. She keeps hooking up with abusive men who use her as their personal cash cow and keeps adding innocent children into the toxic mix. Instead of doing the smart thing in keeping Jace with Babs in the only stable home he's known, she keeps trying to pry him out of it. 

Amber may be lazy and oddly disconnected from Leah but she's still better than Jenelle who's firmly cemented in last place IMO.

• Love 14

@GreatKazu here's what I HOPE about Leah: I think she is doing better "for the cameras," but I hope she will getting in the habit of doing better and decide she likes it. Maybe she's not hitting up the pills as often, improving her housekeeping skills, and at least thinking about the future...and hopefully making some sort of effort to improve their diet in the near future. I 100% believe it is all for the cameras, but I hope she will decide she actually likes living that way and will do it full time!

• Love 7

Late to the party as usual. Always save this sh**show for the weekend and watch after reading comments. As others have stated, no doubt David is abusive to Kaiser and Jenelle (and prob Jace and Maryissa). The look he gave Jenelle was terrifying. Oh, and as for Jenelle quitting bbbbbbbwwwwhhhhhhaa. Time to pull the plug MTV. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Late to the party as usual. Always save this sh**show for the weekend and watch after reading comments. As others have stated, no doubt David is abusive to Kaiser and Jenelle (and prob Jace and Maryissa). The look he gave Jenelle was terrifying. Oh, and as for Jenelle quitting bbbbbbbwwwwhhhhhhaa. Time to pull the plug MTV. 

Oh yeah, that was a definite "I'm going to beat the shit out of you later, woman" look if ever I saw one. *shudder* I think the blood in my veins ran cold.

• Love 7

If this was filmed before the wedding, why would Jenelle marry that creep if he's that controlling, that angry, and puts his hands on her? I loathe Jenelle but the girl is only 5'1" and UBT is VERY tall. He could do some damage to her giving her not a fair chance to defend herself.

Gawd, if it's because "nobody will want a girl with three kids by three baby daddies" then I have no sympathy. Didn't she say "nobody will want someone that has two kids by two different dads" when she was talking about breaking up with Nathan? Obviously you can find another loser Jenelle, but next time, find one that won't be abusive to you or your kids. Better yet, stay single. Those kids are the ones I sympathize over.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11

Had to get in on the ranking game. 

1. Chelsea 

2. Maci (that's even with her drinking while pregnant. The list is that bad.)

3. Kail 

4. Leah (but only with her improvements this season)

5. Catelynn & Brianna are pretty equal to me. I might have put catelynn above Brianna if I hadn't seen that Snapchat Cate posted with her guzzling beer through a funnel while little Nova wandered around aimlessly behind her.

6. Farrah

7. Amber 

8. Jenelle

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

At least Amber checked herself into prison to get herself clean so she could be a better mother. She knew she had to straighten up and at least try for Leah's sake. 

Jenelle may have gotten off heroin but is still hitting the bong on the regular. She hasn't made any attempts to straighten out her life at all. She went to school, but for a worthless certificate that was useless as far a employment was concerned due to her prior criminal record. She keeps hooking up with abusive men who use her as their personal cash cow and keeps adding innocent children into the toxic mix. Instead of doing the smart thing in keeping Jace with Babs in the only stable home he's known, she keeps trying to pry him out of it. 

Amber may be lazy and oddly disconnected from Leah but she's still better than Jenelle who's firmly cemented in last place IMO.

Pretty good analysis.

The longer Amber is not influencing Boo Boo, and the less she has her around, the better her child will be. It isn't as if Leah is missing out on anything. She has two great parents with Gary and Kristina. Amber is the person who gave birth to her and she is the person who buys her material possessions. She is also the person who will put down Leah's father any chance she gets. She can't put her hands on him anymore so, the next best thing is to verbally abuse him. Leah doesn't need to hear that crap. Every time Amber has her mind fixated on some guy, Leah is hardly a thought. Only when the cameras are around does she put on the act that she thinks she needs to put on for the viewers. 

• Love 12

Amber vs. Jenelle (AKA The Battle of Who Could Care Less):
Amber is actually the better mother because she has the sense to isolate and avoid her child when she is either too depressed or visiting Boogietown.  Not interacting with BewBew is the best thing she could do because Leah's parents, Gary and Kristina, are good people who love their daughter.  Jenelle drags her children into her violence and dysfunction.  She uses them as props and does the bare minimum to ensure they remain in her custody to keep those MTV checks coming.  Also, I couldn't imagine Amber allowing any man to drag her kid across the lawn.  She would go apeshit! 

Winner: Amber

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Amber vs. Jenelle (AKA The Battle of Who Could Care Less):
Amber is actually the better mother because she has the sense to isolate and avoid her child when she is either too depressed or visiting Boogietown.  Not interacting with BewBew is the best thing she could do because Leah's parents, Gary and Kristina, are good people who love their daughter.  Jenelle drags her children into her violence and dysfunction.  She uses them as props and does the bare minimum to ensure they remain in her custody to keep those MTV checks coming.  Also, I couldn't imagine Amber allowing any man to drag her kid across the lawn.  She would go apeshit! 

Winner: Amber

I agree with you on everything but one count: I actually do think Amber would allow a man to be violent with Leah. But I think she is somewhat aware of this and it’s why she has distanced herself from Leah. I always got a weird sense of her not really wanting Leah around Matt more then she could help. Like she didn’t fully trust the situation or her in it. Amber can have these odd moments of self awareness that come through at times. She doesn’t have anything resembling adult coping skills to go with them, but she does have them every now and then.

Janelle lacks self awareness. She’ll just keep lying to herself and putting her kids in danger and having more babies until she dies or goes to jail. It’s sad, but I think that’s what it’s going to take. 

• Love 8
On 10/13/2017 at 8:31 AM, mrsh said:

I'm not picking on you by any means but this made me chuckle a little. When I got married and before I had kids, I said the same thing and for the most part was able to do a decent job of it. Then my youngest was born and everything changed, ky house is a mess, clean, but not a magazine spread by any means. He is 20 months now and is a high maintenance kid, so he needs to be close to me at all times and I can only take so much screaming so I choose to spend time with him versus cleaning. I think Chelsea may be priorotizing her time with her kids over organizing and cleaning as well. Mind you, if I made the money she does I would hire a cleaning lady and maybe get my house professionally organized. I'd like to have a beautiful home, but for now it will have to wait. Also, I think it would be awful if Cole thought Chelsea wasn't pulling her weight by cleaning. He seems like an understanding guy and I think he is happy to have her stay home with baby Watson, instead of shipping him off to daycare like Jenelle does to her kids.

Excellent post.

If I ever have the opportunity to be a SAHM, my house will look awesome, and a from scratch meal will be on the table every night. I'd go into it considering it a JOB, just like a job that you get performance reviews on. Heck, my house now is clean and I work! I do feel like I judge her house so much because of my upbringing, though. Other people have had different experiences, so they see it differently!

Oh, my dear. I recall the days of being a SAHM and wishing I was working. When I began working, I wanted to be at home. The grass is always greener on the other side, they say.

I remember when I was working and wishing I could be a SAHM and saying all the things you posted. Well, I did have a chance to be at home. As much as I told myself I would keep a clean home and would have a wonderful Julia Child meal prepared for my family every single night, it didn't always happen. Life got in the way.

My upbringing was similar to Chelsea's. One big difference is, my parents remained married. I have no idea what life must have been like for Chelsea to have dealt with divorced parents. As you pointed out, our upbringing sometimes makes us see things a certain way. Perhaps for Chelsea, her upbringing likely molded the idea in her head that if given the opportunity, she was going to give her marriage and family life 100 percent of her love and attention. Chelsea has been shown that she cooks meals. She is attentive to her infant. I am sure many parents would love the chance to have been home with their children and not return to work. I can't fault Chelsea for keeping her attention on her children and her husband of one year. She can clean her home any day of the week, which I am sure she does, but spending time with your infant is time well spent. Those children grow up so fast. It is nice when you can be there for them all day long 24/7.

I do recall Cole and Aubree doing some housework. Aubree was cleaning with the Swiffer. It isn't as if it was a foreign concept to her. Chelsea also has a chore chart for daughter.

My way of determing if a home is dirty and needs attention is if I get the nagging feeling to clean after looking at it.  That never happens after watching Chelsea's segments. 

• Love 18

Watch hoarders. Chelsea’s house will look great in comparison.  Lol

Honestly, I see the clutter but what bothers me is that mtv is coming and you know they are. I’d be paranoid because I know everyone gets picked apart.  But if you came to my house right now, it looks similar to Chelsea’s. I haven’t worked in over a yr due to migraines and blood pressure issues. The migraines are more troublesome.  I still manage to cook, wash dishes, sweep, vacuum, febreeze, wipe counters, and dust daily. Other than that when I have a headache that is throbbing every single day for the majority of the day, you aren’t getting much more out of me. My house is not dirty, there is no food or trash sitting out. My kids school work, backpack, shoes, clarinet, are still sitting around the kitchen bar.  The coffee table has some of her drawings, schoolwork, laptop, book, remotes, etc.  blankies are always on my couch for snuggling under when the ac is blasting cold.  :) If company tells me they are coming over we all pitch in to pick up and it doesn’t take much.  But it’s home. It’s not too too perfectly tidy but it’s clean and it’s the best I can do when my head throbs.  That’s why I sit here and jabber with you all. :) 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11

Mkay when I have company coming over, every damn thing that is laying around my house gets thrown in my bedroom. I shut the door and do a quick dusting.

Hoarders always causes me to make a mad dash to my cleaning supply closet.

I recall when I was dealing with uterine problems and migraines. Housework was just not going to happen.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I agree with you on everything but one count: I actually do think Amber would allow a man to be violent with Leah. But I think she is somewhat aware of this and it’s why she has distanced herself from Leah. I always got a weird sense of her not really wanting Leah around Matt more then she could help. Like she didn’t fully trust the situation or her in it. Amber can have these odd moments of self awareness that come through at times. She doesn’t have anything resembling adult coping skills to go with them, but she does have them every now and then.

Janelle lacks self awareness. She’ll just keep lying to herself and putting her kids in danger and having more babies until she dies or goes to jail. It’s sad, but I think that’s what it’s going to take. 

That's so true. Amber gets these bizarre moments of clarity. Remember when they went over to Gary's and she was silent on the way home? She was clearly regretting what her life had become. That's partly why she fights so hard to defend herself. She knows her life is fucked. And she did choose prison, which required awareness. She knows she's messed up in a way Jenelle doesn't, whether Jenelle has some kind of schizophrenia or ASD/sociopathy (I don't buy the bipolar or BPD thing because people with BPD generally have serious histories of abuse, aren't truly delusional and feel a normal amount of empathy, or even too much. And bipolar people don't have issues with empathy or true delusions either. She feels no empathy and actually is pathologically delusional IMO) or is just plain mean and selfish.

That somehow might make her worse, if you look at it a certain way. Jenelle seems truly unaware. I don't think it is *necessarily* mental illness; it could just be that the drugs have fried her brain or she just really has no redeeming qualities. Amber, deep down, is aware of how bad her life is and how messed up she is. But she never changes it. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

Watch hoarders. Chelsea’s house will look great in comparison.  Lol

Honestly, I see the clutter but what bothers me is that mtv is coming and you know they are. I’d be paranoid because I know everyone gets picked apart.  But if you came to my house right now, it looks similar to Chelsea’s. I haven’t worked in over a yr due to migraines and blood pressure issues. The migraines are more troublesome.  I still manage to cook, wash dishes, sweep, vacuum, febreeze, wipe counters, and dust daily. Other than that when I have a headache that is throbbing every single day for the majority of the day, you aren’t getting much more out of me. My house is not dirty, there is no food or trash sitting out. My kids school work, backpack, shoes, clarinet, are still sitting around the kitchen bar.  The coffee table has some of her drawings, schoolwork, laptop, book, remotes, etc.  blankies are always on my couch for snuggling under when the ac is blasting cold.  :) If company tells me they are coming over we all pitch in to pick up and it doesn’t take much.  But it’s home. It’s not too too perfectly tidy but it’s clean and it’s the best I can do when my head throbs.  That’s why I sit here and jabber with you all. :) 

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you have severe migraines!!! I do too. I am lucky in a sense that now I usually have all of them in a cluster, and then can do years migraine free. When I am having them though, it is BAD. I'll be up all night with one, with numb arms and mouth, throwing up, not able to see, and then maybe sleep an hour and have to go to work in the morning. When I have them bad, I'll get them daily, if not more than once a day. I had one so bad last year that I honestly thought it was a stroke, and went to the ER. I feel dizzy for months, even a few months after they're gone if the attack is bad. My body gets so weakened that it's hard to do much, yet I'm expected to show up every day to my full time job of teaching middle school chorus (you can imagine how pleasant that is, lol). They usually taper off after 2-3 months, and then I am fine. I think I would prefer this to being one of those people with, say, 3 a month. When I'm fine, I'm fine! I really hate that you have to deal with migraines too. It's hard for people to really understand just how horrible it is until they have it!

however, maybe it makes me a bitch, but my migraines make me have less sympathy for these girls, not more. I have to cook from scratch, because processed foods are a huge trigger. When I'm on my second migraine of the day, it's tough to arrange that. I've emptied the dishwasher in the dark before because the lights were too bright. I live alone, so obviously I have to do laundry and keep the place clean while in this condition. Even in the worst of it, my home looks better than Leah's or Chelsea's, yet they are so "stressed out" and "overwhelmed" over everything. I know my dream of being a SAHM that keeps things clean and nice food on the table might be harder than I think, but I think if anyone's ready to try, it's me! It HAS to be easier than doing all this with a migraine, and I honestly think staying home would help my migraines a LOT. They have gotten so much worse since starting a real job. If my job was to cook, clean, and deal with two kids instead of two hundred, sign me up! ?

ETA: when I am well, I absolutely love my job! Hope I didn't come off as a total complainer. I look forward to work every day when I'm well, which I can be for years at a time. However, teaching music to two hundred middle school students every day at my worst is sheer torture! It's not at all a job where you can phone in in any way. At my worst, I was turning the lights in my classroom off AND wearing sunglasses, feeling nauseous with every note. Migraines are the worst. I would rather have the flu any day! I wouldn't wish them on anyone, even someone i hate. Which really only includes jenelle. And hitler. Okay, actually I would love to see Jenelle suffer with one. It would make her self-inflicted "problems" that she doctor shopped for look a little better! And I don't believe that "migraine" she apparently told the doctors about was anything more than a regular headache. If she ever experienced anything like I do, she would complain about it for the rest of her life!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you have severe migraines!!! I do too. I am lucky in a sense that now I usually have all of them in a cluster, and then can do years migraine free. When I am having them though, it is BAD. I'll be up all night with one, with numb arms and mouth, throwing up, not able to see, and then maybe sleep an hour and have to go to work in the morning. When I have them bad, I'll get them daily, if not more than once a day. I had one so bad last year that I honestly thought it was a stroke, and went to the ER. I feel dizzy for months, even a few months after they're gone if the attack is bad. My body gets so weakened that it's hard to do much, yet I'm expected to show up every day to my full time job of teaching middle school chorus (you can imagine how pleasant that is, lol). They usually taper off after 2-3 months, and then I am fine. I think I would prefer this to being one of those people with, say, 3 a month. When I'm fine, I'm fine! I really hate that you have to deal with migraines too. It's hard for people to really understand just how horrible it is until they have it!

however, maybe it makes me a bitch, but my migraines make me have less sympathy for these girls, not more. I have to cook from scratch, because processed foods are a huge trigger. When I'm on my second migraine of the day, it's tough to arrange that. I've emptied the dishwasher in the dark before because the lights were too bright. I live alone, so obviously I have to do laundry and keep the place clean while in this condition. Even in the worst of it, my home looks better than Leah's or Chelsea's, yet they are so "stressed out" and "overwhelmed" over everything. I know my dream of being a SAHM that keeps things clean and nice food on the table might be harder than I think, but I think if anyone's ready to try, it's me! It HAS to be easier than doing all this with a migraine, and I honestly think staying home would help my migraines a LOT. They have gotten so much worse since starting a real job. If my job was to cook, clean, and deal with two kids instead of two hundred, sign me up! ?

ETA: when I am well, I absolutely love my job! Hope I didn't come off as a total complainer. I look forward to work every day when I'm well, which I can be for years at a time. However, teaching music to two hundred middle school students every day at my worst is sheer torture! It's not at all a job where you can phone in in any way. At my worst, I was turning the lights in my classroom off AND wearing sunglasses, feeling nauseous with every note. Migraines are the worst. I would rather have the flu any day! I wouldn't wish them on anyone, even someone i hate. Which really only includes jenelle. And hitler. Okay, actually I would love to see Jenelle suffer with one. It would make her self-inflicted "problems" that she doctor shopped for look a little better! And I don't believe that "migraine" she apparently told the doctors about was anything more than a regular headache. If she ever experienced anything like I do, she would complain about it for the rest of her life!

At least we don’t see molecules when we have our migraines.  Ha I had to. You are right. No one understands when you tell them you have a bad headache unless they experience it for a couple of days. It wears a person down.  I wish normal medicine worked.  Some days I get lucky. As bad as they are, it’s nice to know other people understand. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Mkay said:

At least we don’t see molecules when we have our migraines.  Ha I had to. You are right. No one understands when you tell them you have a bad headache unless they experience it for a couple of days. It wears a person down.  I wish normal medicine worked.  Some days I get lucky. As bad as they are, it’s nice to know other people understand. 

Well, accept this big virtual hug from me! I'm sorry you're having to deal with that right now. It's literally the worst! And you're right...ha! I would LOVE to see Jenelle deal with a real migraine. Her "molecules" would pale in comparison!!!

does any medicine work for you? Imitrex CAN work miracles for me. I had migraines last fall, and it was way better than the last go-round because if I caught an attack early, the imitrex would cut the symptoms way down. Sometimes I would need two though, and you can only get nine a month! I suffered through many headaches just to save some Imitrex. They also won't prescribe them if you're not currently having migraines, so you can't get them every month and save them up! Imitrex does help me to not get to the point where I'm completely worn down, though. I still can't sleep during an attack, either...the pain stays just bad enough to prevent sleep. But a full migraine is hell, so I'll take it!

i hope yours get WAY BETTER soon!!! It totally ruins your life...every aspect of it. I feel so much for people who have them all the time!

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Calm81 said:

If this was filmed before the wedding, why would Jenelle marry that creep if he's that controlling, that angry, and puts his hands on her? I loathe Jenelle but the girl is only 5'1" and UBT is VERY tall. He could do some damage to her giving her not a fair chance to defend herself.

I think in Jenelle's twisted mind, abuse = love. Because at least they're paying attention to you. He hurt me because he's jealous! That means he loves me! Remember, she grew up in a home with domestic violence. And she's always seemed to be more angry at her father than her mother. She is very fundamentally screwed up. 

32 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I've only had one migraine in my life. So I can't really relate. But I can still empathize. It makes total sense that it would take a lot out of you. About 2 months ago I suddenly started having numbness and nerve pain in my arms and legs. I can still function, but I am generally in pain every day. It's not horrible, but I do find it it very draining. I want to sleep A LOT.  Our old neighbor had super bad migraines. I always let her son play at our house as long as possible when she had one. Chronic pain issues can be horrible. I really feel for you. 

I wish we ever found out why Jenelle was seeing molecules or if Leah truly had narcolepsy. *SNORT*

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Well, accept this big virtual hug from me! I'm sorry you're having to deal with that right now. It's literally the worst! And you're right...ha! I would LOVE to see Jenelle deal with a real migraine. Her "molecules" would pale in comparison!!!

does any medicine work for you? Imitrex CAN work miracles for me. I had migraines last fall, and it was way better than the last go-round because if I caught an attack early, the imitrex would cut the symptoms way down. Sometimes I would need two though, and you can only get nine a month! I suffered through many headaches just to save some Imitrex. They also won't prescribe them if you're not currently having migraines, so you can't get them every month and save them up! Imitrex does help me to not get to the point where I'm completely worn down, though. I still can't sleep during an attack, either...the pain stays just bad enough to prevent sleep. But a full migraine is hell, so I'll take it!

i hope yours get WAY BETTER soon!!! It totally ruins your life...every aspect of it. I feel so much for people who have them all the time!

Thank you. I’ve taken imitrex in the past. They made me feel funny, but they worked now I take Maxalt.  I’ve been having to take them more than usual, which I hate.  Hugs to you, too! You are right.  It ruins your whole day.  You all make me laugh while I hurt, so that’s great!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Maxalt helps. I’ve been having to take them more than usual, which I hate.  Hugs to you, too! You are right.  It ruins your whole day.  You all make me laugh while I hurt, so that’s great!

Awwwww, I'm glad that we can help!!! I hope you find some relief soon. Do yours get worst at a certain time of year? Mine are ALWAYS in the fall. I hope that yours will go away with the season!

• Love 3

Virtual hugs to all the migraine sufferers here. I know it all about it. Sufferer myself. What the hell is it? It seems so many people suffer from migraines. @Christina87 you sound like your job can be a great job to go, but not when dealing with a migraine. So sorry with what you are going through. Yes, sometimes the migraines can make one feel extremely sensitive and stabby. It reminds me of the horrible and painful periods I was going through for years. It made me extremely sensitive and I was pretty bitchy. Ugh. 

I hate Jenelle with so much passion. It is obvious she was faking those symptoms and putting on an act when she was claiming all those medical problems. See, that is the shit that gets me all twisted and pissed off. Forget a cluttered home. Jenelle is out there faking symptoms when people out here are suffering from real health problems. She can run off to New York and be put on a tv show to talk about her faux symptoms and have all that attention put on her WHILE GETTING PAID. Who the fuck does she think she is? Suddenly, she is healthy and no more talk about being ill. Life doesn't work that way. Plenty of people are ill and can't even afford health care. This twat truly pisses me off to no end. 

• Love 8

@GreatKazu sorry you are a fellow sufferer too! They're soooo awful, so many people get them, and for no reason! I could deal with the pain if it was for a reason, like pain after surgery or menstrual pain. It just seems so unfair that so many of our lives are upended by something that does absolutely nothing for us!

It's people like jenelle who are the worst (for many reasons), because they make doctors not believe us. I've been to so many doctors that didn't really take migraines seriously, as I'm sure many of you have. It's probably BECAUSE they see people like jenelle complaining of seeing molecules! When I went to the ER, they flat out refused to turn off the light right over my head. Thankfully that was a year ago, and (knock on wood), I've been okay this fall. Plus, like you said, people with real health problems often can't even afford doctors or meds! I'm lucky to have good insurance (except birth control cost $45 for a pack of three...why is mine not free?) but I sure would love $300,000 to take off every year that I have migraines! It's like having two full time jobs...the full time job of physically and mentally taking care of the migraines, and then the real full time job I have to struggle through on top of it. MTV, you can come film me for a week! You can broadcast my worst migraine ever...whatever you want! Way more drama than these girls give you!

It does make me stabby though, seeing jenelle complain that she's "OMG SO STRESSED DUDE!" because Kaiser is hungry. It's like, "biotch, I can show you stressed!" I don't expect these girls to appreciate that they don't have a health problem, because they have never walked in those shoes, but they SHOULD realize that they have it easier than most people and dial the "omg i'm having a panic attack!" doomsday talk waaaay back!

• Love 6

I put this in the Chelsea thread but I think it goes better here:

Heres my rank of TM/TM2 Moms:

1. Chelsea

2. Maci

3. Farrah- extra points for knowing she's not mom material and not having any more kids!

4. Brianna- while she may be a horrible human being, Nova is cared for properly physically and emotionally. They do share far too many topics in front of her but I don't doubt Nova knows she's loved and valued and special just for who she is (not as a tools to punish or keep a guy). I also don't think Brianna would ever let a guy hurt Nova  I think she has a lot of streets smarts I don't see her letting any strange men be alone with Nova at all, she would actually think about keeping her daughter safe.

5. Kailyn- I rank her just SLIGHTLY below Brianna, she does have care and concern for her sons but not over her own comfort. Brianna can at least be a pleasant human being which seems impossible for Kailyn these days. I don't like Kailyn would ever let anyone hurt the boys (see examples below). But she's already using them as emotional crutches (see that king bullshit). And that fake PFA against Javi over nothing ?.

6. Catelynn- Catelynn would not do anything to actively hurt Nova but she's pretty neglectful. I think Brianna's Nova and Catelynn boys are much better cared for emotionally and physically. 

7. Leah- ranks below Catelynn due to her neglect over Ali's MD and Dr Tsao's advice. It's not a joke. This is Ali's life, it's not about Leah's pride or guilt. Also if Leah had her kid as much as Catelynn has Nova I think she'd be less attentive than she is now  

8. Amber- is above Jenelle because she hasn't had any more children and she does seem to understand (even though she may never admit it out loud) that gary and Kristina are Leah's real parents. If Amber would get and stay clean, pay Gary child support AND keep scummy guys away from Leah she would shoot up 2 slots in my book. 

9. Jenelle- enough said. 

• Love 5

Scarlett45 How about switching Maci's #2 spot with Farrah? Maci drank during her pregnancies. I could give Farrah a bit more points for not exposing Sophia to alcohol while she was pregnant.

Jenelle doesn't even deserve to be on the list.  She is no mother. She is merely a breeder.

Ladies, I too have had my fair share of migraines. I have only had one this year. I pray it is the only one. They are no joke. Virtual hugs to all of you as well. I agree @Christina87 I can deal with other forms of pain. I'd rather endure pain from surgery than a migraine.

Agree about the stress these girls complain from. Might I add, I am sick and tired of people saying they are having an anxiety attack when they really should be saying they are anxious. Chelsea said it most recently and I just couldn't take it.  I have yet to see anyone on this series truly have an anxiety attack. Not even Cate.  I have had a few anxiety attacks. Like the migraines, they are no fucking joke. It is a horrible feeling. It's been several years since I had one. I hope it never happens again.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7

@SPLAIN yes Maci's drinking! And not confronting the Ryan situation because she loved the free childcare too much. Maci might be better at the day to day emotional aspects of parenthood than Farrah, but I think Farrah is a lot smarter. 

I don't have any personal experience with anxiety so I don't want to speak out of turn, BUT i doubt these women honesty struggle with anxiety. I think "adulting" gives them anxiety, the rest of us just call it living. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Scarlett45 How about switching Maci's #2 spot with Farrah? Maci drank during her pregnancies. I could give Farrah a bit more points for not exposing Sophia to alcohol while she was pregnant.

Jenelle doesn't even deserve to be on the list.  She is no mother. She is merely a breeder.

Ladies, I too have had my fair share of migraines. I have only had one this year. I pray it is the only one. They are no joke. Virtual hugs to all of you as well. I agree @Christina87 I can deal with other forms of pain. I'd rather endure pain from surgery than a migraine.

Agree about the stress these girls complain from. Might I add, I am sick and tired of people saying they are having an anxiety attack when they really should be saying they are anxious. Chelsea said it most recently and I just couldn't take it.  I have yet to see anyone on this series truly have an anxiety attack. Not even Cate.  I have had a few anxiety attacks. Like the migraines, they are no fucking joke. It is a horrible feeling. It's been several years since I had one. I hope it never happens again.

@SPLAIN you are 100% right!!! I wonder if anxiety attacks and migraines go together. The only ones I have ever had have been during migraine seasons! I've literally had two where I felt like I was going to die. One was in my apartment alone, and I called 911, and the other was on the way to dinner, where I had to sit in the car for two hours and cry before I could go in. When Chelsea said she had one over wedding planning, I thought, "you don't HAVE to do this fake wedding, it's your fault for waiting until the last minute, ANNNNND YOU ARE NOT HAVING AN ANXIETY ATTACK!!!"

i really, truly wonder how these girls don't realize how lucky they are. I wonder if maybe MTV drills it into their head that their life is really hard because they had a baby at 16, and they never think to question that narrative. It seems like they'd all look around at their siblings and friends and realize it's not true, but I could see a conversation like this:

TM: I am feeling really stressed about planning this birthday party!

producer: oh yeah! That is a hard job!

TM: we'll at least I don't have to work while planning it like my sister does. 

Producer: well don't underestimate how parenting is a full time job!!! You work so hard! And you have three drop offs this afternoon, so it is probably harder for you!

TM: yeah. My sister could go to Party City while her kids are at daycare. 

Producer: yeah, it's so much easier for her! She didn't get pregnant at 16, so she was able to finish college and have a career!

TM: yeah. 

Producer: but we're so glad you're sharing your struggles with the world! Teens watching this will see how hard you have it!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 3

Now you have me wondering about the anxiety attacks and migraine being connected.

MTV surely loves to heighten everything that happens on this show. Jenelle gets stroked by that producer of hers to the point that it makes me want to throw a brick at my television.

Planning a wedding doesn't have to be hard if you have the money to pay someone to plan it out for you. I will admit though, when the holidays show up, I find myself stressing out a bit because I need to have my home in tip-top shape. The decor, gift shopping, planning a holiday meal for guests, it can be pretty irksome for me. I keep telling myself I won't do it this year, but I end up doing it. It just never fails. I do find myself feeling ANXIOUS. LOL  I can spare Chelsea some room for feeling a wee bit anxious. It is not as if she went full-on ogre like Kail did when she yelled at Javi, snapped at her wedding party, and called out Javi's sister for being too cheap to pay for earrings. Total bridezilla.

It looks like Chelsea had a full-on wedding, not just a reception. I guess she wanted to have that wedding for the people who were not there last year? She was better off just having a civil ceremony and then having her wedding a year later the way Kail did. 

• Love 2

I know!!! I will never get why she didn't have a civil ceremony. She said she wanted a small, intimate wedding, and she got a small, intimate wedding! It was beautiful and tasteful, from what we could see. I get wanting to be skinny in her wedding dress, but oh well, it's her fault! I wouldn't have thought a civil ceremony with immediate family was tacky, but girlfriend legit had two weddings because she was irresponsible (I get that some people don't think her getting knocked up was irresponsible, but I definitely do!). 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I know!!! I will never get why she didn't have a civil ceremony. She said she wanted a small, intimate wedding, and she got a small, intimate wedding! It was beautiful and tasteful, from what we could see. I get wanting to be skinny in her wedding dress, but oh well, it's her fault! I wouldn't have thought a civil ceremony with immediate family was tacky, but girlfriend legit had two weddings because she was irresponsible (I get that some people don't think her getting knocked up was irresponsible, but I definitely do!). 

This might be semantics but to me Chelsea's original wedding was a small civil ceremony last year. A small civil ceremony is still a wedding, and she/Cole's immediate families came and they celebrated afterwards.

I agree with you that this is about her being skinny in her wedding dress and that she's having two ceremonies (fine with me I love weddings), but maybe what you mean is if she and Cole just went to city hall with 1-2 witness and DIDN'T have their immediate families celebrate afterwards last year with refreshments etc then it wouldn't have counted as wedding #1. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

This might be semantics but to me Chelsea's original wedding was a small civil ceremony last year. A small civil ceremony is still a wedding, and she/Cole's immediate families came and they celebrated afterwards.

I agree with you that this is about her being skinny in her wedding dress and that she's having two ceremonies (fine with me I love weddings), but maybe what you mean is if she and Cole just went to city hall with 1-2 witness and DIDN'T have their immediate families celebrate afterwards last year with refreshments etc then it wouldn't have counted as wedding #1. 

Yes, exactly! I think if they had gone to city hall, and Chelsea had maybe worn a plain white dress like Kail did for her civil ceremony, but not a wedding dress, with immediate family only...no Chelsey Grace, no whatever her nasal voiced friend's name is...no blondie who leaked the picture of her in her dress...it would have seemed like a civil ceremony. What she had was a small, intimate wedding. They had a shower, bachelorette party, photographer, and some sort of small reception after. It was a wedding, just a small one! I understand the point of being legally married before the baby came, and getting Chelsea on Cole's insurance, but they could have accomplished that through a courthouse wedding. 

I can just hear Watson one day asking, "Mommy, why do you and Daddy have two wedding portraits?" If they keep having a wedding every year, they'll seem like Victor and Nikki Newman on the young and the restless! I love when they show reruns of their first wedding from the 1980's and act like they've been happily married since then...LOL!

• Love 5

I would put Farrah above Maci because of Maci ignoring the Ryan issues for so long and binge drinking while pregnant. Also her  hypocritical self-righteousness drives me nuts but then that's getting into "why I hate these people" territory and out of "parents ranking" territory. Also having two more kids and pretending they were surprises. *Eyeroll*

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

You will never get why she did it the way she wanted because it is different than what you would want to do. I get you don’t like it but she had two simple and harmless celebrations. The second was more about the reception even if she did wear a pretty gown. This is hardly an awful thing. It is just how they wanted to celebrate and clearly it just doesn’t match your tastes.  And that is okay because it was for Chelsea and Cole and how they wanted to do it. I didn’t see that either celebration was huge and over the top.   And I really doubt their son will ask about how many celebrations they had. I am sure he will be happy to have parents that love each other. 

Edited by alexa
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

@SPLAIN yes Maci's drinking! And not confronting the Ryan situation because she loved the free childcare too much. Maci might be better at the day to day emotional aspects of parenthood than Farrah, but I think Farrah is a lot smarter. 

I don't have any personal experience with anxiety so I don't want to speak out of turn, BUT i doubt these women honesty struggle with anxiety. I think "adulting" gives them anxiety, the rest of us just call it living. 

Maci sure does enjoy the free babysitting.  Her drinking is out of hand. Her high-and-mighty attitude really made me see her in a different light.  The whole porn issue concerning Farrah was so wrong on so many levels. Maci declaring herself as some authority on morality when you consider how she lives her life and what it was that got her on Teen Mom to begin with, is pretty damn ridiculous. All of them have said something about Farrah. All of them. I don't think Chelsea ever said anything about Farrah. I can't even recall if Jenelle ever said anything.

Adulting! Perfect way of putting it. I fully agree.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

"The rest of us just call it living" is so perfect!!! I couldn't believe when Leah went in the basement to cry instead of look for her keys. I mean, really? Once you've finished college and started a job, you have way bigger fish to fry than looking for keys. The adult world just puts our keys in the same place every day and moves on, not even thinking about it. And don't even get me started on Jenelle's "anxiety attacks." I feel like you could BREATHE too loud, and, "you're giving me an anxiety attack, dude!!!"

• Love 7
10 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Maci sure does enjoy the free babysitting.  Her drinking is out of hand. Her high-and-mighty attitude really made me see her in a different light.  The whole porn issue concerning Farrah was so wrong on so many levels. Maci declaring herself as some authority on morality when you consider how she lives her life and what it was that got her on Teen Mom to begin with, is pretty damn ridiculous. All of them have said something about Farrah. All of them. I don't think Chelsea ever said anything about Farrah. I can't even recall if Jenelle ever said anything.

Adulting! Perfect way of putting it. I fully agree.

I believe Randy did (good ol' Randy on Twitter), but not Chelsea. I don't think Jenelle ever really did either.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, alexa said:

You will never get why she did it the way she wanted because it is different than what you would want to do. I get you don’t like it but she had two simple and harmless celebrations. The second was more about the reception even if she did wear a pretty gown. This is hardly an awful thing. It is just how they wanted to celebrate and clearly it just doesn’t match your tastes.  And that is okay because it was for Chelsea and Cole and how they wanted to do it. I didn’t see that either celebration was huge and over the top.   And I really doubt their son will ask about how many celebrations they had. I am sure he will be happy to have parents that love each other. 

The children that will be asking questions of their parents will be Jenelle's kids and Kail kids.

I sincerely doubt a child from a loving and stable home will be asking about their parents' photos of two celebrations confirming their love. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

The children that will be asking questions of their parents will be Jenelle's kids and Kail kids.

I sincerely doubt a child from a loving and stable home will be asking about their parents' photos of two celebrations confirming their love. 

That is exactly what I had been thinking.... clearly the children of Jenelle and Kail will have far more questions than dear Watson.  lol

• Love 10
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

People renew their vows all the time. Sometimes they have big, lavish ceremonies. I know that's not what this was, but it's not really that different, IMO. Most people wait til a milestone to renew, but didn't Heidi Klum and Seal do it every year? Whatever their reasons, Chelsea and Cole are decent, happy people and I don't really care if they wanted to have a bigger ceremony a year later. 

• Love 12
On 10/13/2017 at 0:58 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

On that note, if Chelsea's upper middle class background is held against in terms of her cleaning capabilities, what are Leah and Kail's excuses then? Neither of them grew up in the lap of luxury, yet both are messy and lazy when it comes to house work. If anything I would expect less laziness out of two people who grew up working class, but they are both spoiled and entitled. It seems excepted that they are huge slobs but Chelsea isn't allowed to be a little slobish? 

I didn't add Jenelle because, outside of her heroin years, I never noticed a mess in her homes. No doubt due to her soulmates and hangers on, but still.

Or locks the kids outside,  or *puts them in daycare all day.*

I really don't mind Janelle keeping kaiser at daycare all day, even if she's home .I actually feel he's safe there. ..not so much with David and Janelle.  Do we know if Ensley  (is that the baby's name) is at daycare too? If not, I almost wish she was.

• Love 4