Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Armenian Rhapsody

• Start Topic

Vicki and Tamra meet face-to-face; Lydia discovers the joy of getting richer; Kelly discovers parallels between her parent's relationship and her own; Peggy & Diko celebrate their wedding anniversary; Shannon faces consequences.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1

I hope when Diko’s parents watch Vicki talking to him that they drive over to her house and knock her unconscious. I would have gone apeshit if I’d seen that happen to my little boy. She’s lost her mind.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

R.I.P. Vicki and Tamra's friendship. 

...and hopefully that god awful red shirt Vicki was wearing

Never mind....just got a look at Kelly's ugly ass top. WTH????

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 14

Vicki was on Wendy Williams this morning promoting today's episode. I just couldn't figure out the reason she was even on there because she was playing so coy.  But Wendy apparently surprised her when she asked about Brooks and the cancer lying. Wendy asked her if she knew Brooks was lying about the cancer, and Vicki said that of course she didn't know.  She also announced that Coto Insurance was going nationwide and that she expects to open offices all over the US.  Yeah, right.  But I have to say, Vicki looked like a busted ass in her skirt and blouse.  The skirt was wayyyyy too short and when she sat and crossed her legs, all you saw was her cellulite and part of her butt cheek.  And her blouse was so tight that it pulled the fabric so much that the buttons were ready to pop.  She obviously doesn't see herself on the show and refuses to see that she dresses inappropriately 

• Love 22

WTH with the ribbons tied to Kelly's sleeves?

And her mom peeling an avocado like a mango?  Isn't it easier to cut it in half and scoop it out?

Edited by urusai
  • Love 10
50 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm already sick to death of Peggy and Diko and their money.......me thinks there is not much

Yeah, all that rose gold is faux pas.  If Diko hadn't risen above being a little street mutt, Peggy's dessicated ass would be getting 10k Black Hills Gold.  Tacky fuckers, these two.  I got the urge to toss the keys to my Ford Fiesta and give the runt 3 bucks to not scratch my fenders.  

Peggy dances like an extra from the Walking Dead. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, MinorL said:

Vicki: "I'm not sure what else I could have done. I was sure suggesting someone's husband only married her to 'get a gym' was a sure fire way to get back into her good graces."

The woman is a walking, talking clusterfuck!

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Diko - "I don't want to make a big deal out of it."  "Whew!  That could have become a big deal.  No siree!  Don't want that!".   "Dodged a bullet there!  It could have become a big deal.  That I did not want it to become".  "Let's recap everything again so it doesn't become a big deal. Can't let that happen."

Diko probably told Peggy not to worry, he "beated" the dead horse with Shannon about David and there was only one peanut (Tamra) in the gallery for the conversation.

• Love 18

It was interesting to me that Vicki's boyfriend said Tamra was trying to win something, especially after Vicki started it off by turning it into a contest of which one of them has been nicer to the other.  Does he even know who Vicki is?  

Many times I've said that the problem with this season is that too many of the women won't film together, but then when they're all together I realized I have to actually watch Peggy and Diko.  

Tamra says Shannon is over-reacting with a tone in her voice that sounds like we've moved one step close to their breakup.  

• Love 13