Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I don't understand why they're dumping Daniel Cosgrove when Peter Reckell's only returning for a short while.

I don't know what the in-story reason was for Bo to ditch Hope. Did they even have problems in their marriage, or did he just leave because of work stuff?

If they plans to bring Bo back and kill him off and have Aiden also leave the show, either by death or arrest or moving away, that'll just leave Hope alone, right? So what's the point in that?

If they kill off Bo, then at least Aiden should be there as the new guy, right? They have chemistry and there's story potential moving forward.

I can get why PR wants to move on - no one wants to be on a soap forever, right? - but it sucks that his and Hope's storyline has been so affected by that.

• Love 3

I don't know what the in-story reason was for Bo to ditch Hope. Did they even have problems in their marriage, or did he just leave because of work stuff?

He went off to find evidence to convict Stefano.

If they plans to bring Bo back and kill him off and have Aiden also leave the show, either by death or arrest or moving away, that'll just leave Hope alone, right? So what's the point in that?

Rafe?

• Love 1

Yeah, spoilers have Rafe suddenly pining for Hope. Looks like that is being conveyed with a neon sign. And Galen Gering was representing Days with Kristian Alfonso and Stephen Nichols somewhere. There were pictures on Twitter.

• Love 1

I'm okay with Hope and Rafe. I don't care either way about Adian so... bring on Hafe?/Rope? LOL

Is Gabby really coming back? Because. NO. AARGH. And is it Camilla or whatever her name was?

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 1

I just hate to see one of the only men in Salem with a brain, who also treats people respectfully rather than being an asshat, be dumped. Daniel Cosgrove can act, is cute and charming and charismatic, so why lose him? Even if they have to go with Rafe/Hope, why not try Aiden with Eve or Nicole then? Especially when they're SORASing his son and making him a player in the teen scene.

• Love 6

According to Camila who plays Gabi, the Hortons are going to shame her for her early release for Nick's murder.She is going to be a pariah.I am interested in her reaction to the Wilson breakup..She sacrificed herself for them to have a good life with Ari; and look at what happen to them during her absence..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

According to Camila who plays Gabi, the Hortons are going to shame her for her early release for Nick's murder.She is going to be a pariah.I am interested in her reaction to the Wilson breakup..She sacrificed herself for them to have a good life with Ari; and look at what happen to them during her absence..

Well, things happen, life can have some unexpected twists. Gabi can be disappointed all she wants, but Ari still seems to have a big support system and a lot of love.

• Love 2

She should still be upset about them fucking it up..She killed Nick for their happy, he was never going to let them be happy with Ari..Somewhere in Hell, Nick is very happy about the golden couple breaking up..He used to always refer to Wilson like that with a sneer...I always felt that the show should have used Nick as a vehicle to bring Paul to town to mess with Wilson...

Edited by Apprentice79

I just hate to see one of the only men in Salem with a brain, who also treats people respectfully rather than being an asshat, be dumped. Daniel Cosgrove can act, is cute and charming and charismatic, so why lose him? Even if they have to go with Rafe/Hope, why not try Aiden with Eve or Nicole then?

Totally agree.  It was a really stupid move to write out Daniel Cosgrove.  He had great chemistry with AZ, and I'd much rather see Nicole with Aiden than Dr. Tan.  Plus, it'd have been fun to see how Nicole would interact as a sort of step mom to a teen son.

• Love 6

They will do that and she should be shamed for it..I still remember original recipe Nick Fallon and he was awesome until Melanie Jonas came to town....Tomsell should  have brought Chelsea back to town and have them leave town together..I loved their relationship...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Julie failed to notice what Nick had become; she failed him as much as anyone, and has little right to judge. And Susan Screechforth Hayes couldn't be bothered acting any kind of conflict or subtext after Nick died. Julie's a one-note harridan, played by a coasting actress -- and written by lazy hacks, of course.

• Love 6

Julie failed to notice what Nick had become; she failed him as much as anyone, and has little right to judge. And Susan Screechforth Hayes couldn't be bothered acting any kind of conflict or subtext after Nick died. Julie's a one-note harridan, played by a coasting actress -- and written by lazy hacks, of course.

Julie's scenes after Nick was murdered were so amazing. I had a hard time not falling on the floor laughing. 

The Hortons should shame and hate her, she murdered their family member. She should be treated worse than the Dimera's. 

Gabi should be treated worse than the Dimerias? Really? Gabi is a saint compared to those people. They have done more damage to the people of Salem than Gabi could even dream of. 

• Love 4

People were wondering a few months ago why Rafe wanted a new attorney for Gabi.  Because she was never going to stay in jail for ten years.  I'll gladly see her back again but damn, recast Will now.

Yes, the Hortons are just awful. I've come to appreciate the Julie for being campy.  In small doses.

Nick was a creepy treat, I hated everything he did but he was so good at it.  Clyde is trying that groove but crossed the line a long time ago.  I don't know if he's trying to be a dramatic actor on a daytime soap but I can't even look at his tiny man face.  Run away now, Kate.

• Love 4

He was a great actor and I felt they should have kept him dark and damaged but not full on evil. Comparing him to some of the twits in the 20-35 age set is like night and day haha.

I have to agree. She wasn't much help for him at all and knew he had serious issues. Also this actress and character works my last nerve. Always turned up to eleven and annoying as shit.

• Love 6

Gabi should be treated worse than the Dimerias? Really? Gabi is a saint compared to those people. They have done more damage to the people of Salem than Gabi could even dream of.

Chad hasn't murdered anyone in cold blood. Unlike Gabi, not to mention murder a Horton. So yeah if everyone treats Chad like crap why should a murderer get to walk around acting like a victim. Stefano hasn't even done anything remotely sinister in so long. 

Gabi's murdering self is more on par with Clyde than Dimera's.

• Love 1

From Soaps in Depth:

When Adrienne faces a health scare, Justin will stand by her side, but Adrienne still finds herself drawn to Lucas.

A pretty young officer at the police station named Lani takes an interest in Abe, but for what reason? (I thought Lani was going to be Chad's ex, have they changed this?)

Shawn isn't interested in the new guy in his mother's life, Aiden.

Will will be happy to have Arianna's mother back in their lives, but the happy little family's world will be turned upside down by an unexpected event. (Are they going to turn Will straight?)

JJ gets deeply involved in Clyde's drug dealing.

• Love 2

A pretty young officer at the police station named Lani takes an interest in Abe, but for what reason? (I thought Lani was going to be Chad's ex, have they changed this?)

Shawn isn't interested in the new guy in his mother's life, Aiden.

My guess is Lani will turn out to be Abe's daughter from a heretofore unknown previous relationship. What's that you say, Lexie was always the one cheating? Pshaw. That won't stop the same people who crammed a fling with Tori Narita into John's past.

Shawn is a grown-ass married man. Who cares what he thinks of Aiden?

• Love 3

Nick was her family...She should be..Julie was the Sami of her generation..She understood Nick and sympathize with him and his pain..Hope told Gabi that she hoped that she would die..

Hope never said any such thing to her.  Selective memory at its finest, I see.

And yes, Gabi did kill Nick when he pretty much admitted to her that he was still trying to take Arianna from Will.  She was trying to protect Will.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 1

Yes, Hope was actually fairly kind to Gabi, all things considered. She hated that Gabi killed Nick, but she talked to Gabi and let Gabi say goodbye to Ari before taking her in.

And Gabi was very clear that she killed Nick so that Ari wouldn't be taken away from Will and Sonny. Less well-explained was why she was letting Nick push her into a custody battle in the first place, because he certainly had no standing, but I think she indicated something along the lines that she knew if she resisted, he would turn her (and Kate and Sami) in for dumping him in the river. That all along she'd only been pretending to play nice with him because she knew he would turn nasty and blackmail her the second she didn't.

• Love 5

Hope never said any such thing to her.  Selective memory at its finest, I see.

And yes, Gabi did kill Nick when he pretty much admitted to her that he was still trying to take Arianna from Will.  She was trying to protect Will.

I stand corrected Donny Ketchum..I meant no harm.

.(From SOD) Next week Serena will be murdered and her ex Eric will be the one to find her body.

So in SOD Greg Vaughn(Eric) previews that his character will find Serena lying a bed of roses and it's a like a body among the flowers.Greg notes as a result of this discovery Eric will be in shock and he also experiences guilt and self-blame because of what has happened to Serena.The actor remarks that Eric saw Serena was a good person and who was deserving of a second chance to live her life that way she wanted to live it but now with her death that opportunity has been taken away.He also notes that the burden of Serena been murdered is something Eric is going to carry on his back.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I stand corrected Donny Ketchum..I meant no harm.

.(From SOD) Next week Serena will be murdered and her ex Eric will be the one to find her body.

So in SOD Greg Vaughn(Eric) previews that his character will find Serena lying a bed of roses and it's a like a body among the flowers.Greg notes as a result of this discovery Eric will be in shock and he also experiences guilt and self-blame because of what has happened to Serena.The actor remarks that Eric saw Serena was a good person and who was deserving of a second chance to live her life that way she wanted to live it but now with her death that opportunity has been taken away.He also notes that the burden of Serena been murdered is something Eric is going to carry on his back.

So Eric is going to be even more of a self-hating, self-flagellating wet blanket? Can't wait.

• Love 9

So Eric is going to be even more of a self-hating, self-flagellating wet blanket? Can't wait.

Poor Greg Vaughn.  What a drag it must be to play Eric.  He's going to talking up a STORM with his good buddy God, now.  

You all remember that monk who looked like Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley, the one who was counseling him after he found out somebody touched his private parts and it wasn't God?  Maybe he'll be back.

Schlemiel Schlimazel Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

• Love 7

Poor Greg Vaughn.  What a drag it must be to play Eric.  He's going to talking up a STORM with his good buddy God, now.  

You all remember that monk who looked like Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley, the one who was counseling him after he found out somebody touched his private parts and it wasn't God?  Maybe he'll be back.

Schlemiel Schlimazel Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

LMAO!!!

I predict it will be Serena, Paige, Clyde, Xander and perhaps Aiden, if he is not the killer and somebody from a core family in Salem to rock the canvas..I am hoping the killer is Dr Tan, just so he will be forever reviled by the people of Salem..That is what he gets for stealing Jack's wife and children...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I predict it will be Serena, Paige, Clyde, Xander and perhaps Aiden, if he is not the killer and somebody from a core family in Salem to rock the canvas..I am hoping the killer is Dr Tan, just so he will be forever reviled by the people of Salem..That is what he gets for stealing Jack's wife and children...

I would LOVE this^^^^. With our luck, if Dr Tan would be revealed as the killer, he would not get any sort of punishment. It would be written that he has a mental condition and the whole town would feel sorry that the great Dr has fallen so far. Then we would be subjected to the endless pity parties, heroic testimonials, and community fundraisers to raise awareness of his condition etc. Not to mention Maggie's endless weeping and her hair falling from the stress.

• Love 1

I read on one of the spoiler sites that the killings will continue into the new year, so if Aiden is gone in November, he can't be the killer. And if the killings start before the new characters/returnees arrive, then it has to be someone currently in Salem. Right?

• Love 1