Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish this would lead to Gwen being a bitch and deciding she doesn't give a shit about these people instead of what we'll actually get which is more of her whining about how nobody loves her. Sigh, what could have been!

At least she and Leo will have each other to whine at

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

A few years ago they named their fantasy baby "Beauregard", so I would not be at all surprised if they are as unoriginal in "real" life and call the demon child Bo. Or Addie if it's a girl.  I honestly don't care if they call it Addie since she was on way before my time and never cared for her (and I don't understand why the show tends to treat her like some saint), but I will be pissed if they call it Beauregard/Bo. I 🤮 at the thought of "Bo Weston". 

4 hours ago, RedElf said:

For all intents, Julie has been grandma to Ciara, so I doubt that Addie's isn't more than a name to her. But it is going to be a boy and sadly it's going to be Bo.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

2wor6vt9xot81.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

YESSSSSSSSSS!

Fickle they name is Chanel.

But seriously,, all of the 20 something are way too young to be declaring their one true love to anyone and shoudl date whoever they want. 

• Love 3
On 4/15/2022 at 6:36 PM, nilyank said:

Fickle they name is Chanel.

But seriously,, all of the 20 something are way too young to be declaring their one true love to anyone and shoudl date whoever they want. 

I really wish the show would go there and have Trip and Johnny jump in the sack, but on Days, male bisexuals only exist when they're a crazy killer. Well, a BAD crazy killer. Not the good kind from Bawston.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Gwen does look nice, but she's so vile that even a mob boss killer is disgusted by what she did. 

Shouldn't the police be there to arrest Gwen after? Ava can't get away from police unless they get someone else. 

So Abby will stop first one and Chad second? Married team. Lol

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

I really wish the show would go there and have Trip and Johnny jump in the sack, but on Days, male bisexuals only exist when they're a serial killer. Well, a BAD serial killer. Not the good kind from Bawston.

Was Evan a serial killer? I don’t remember. In any case, it’s a travesty they got rid of him. A hot, evil, bisexual guy played by a good actor and they just let him go for what, dammit?!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Was Evan a serial killer? I don’t remember. In any case, it’s a travesty they got rid of him. A hot, evil, bisexual guy played by a good actor and they just let him go for what, dammit?!

No, I think he just killed Jordan and it was personal.  

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

For all intents, Julie has been grandma to Ciara, so I doubt that Addie's isn't more than a name to her. But it is going to be a boy and sadly it's going to be Bo.

Exhibit A of why I'm glad Bo and Hope are no longer onscreen.

5 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

A few years ago they named their fantasy baby "Beauregard", so I would not be at all surprised if they are as unoriginal in "real" life and call the demon child Bo. Or Addie if it's a girl.  I honestly don't care if they call it Addie since she was on way before my time and never cared for her (and I don't understand why the show tends to treat her like some saint), but I will be pissed if they call it Beauregard/Bo. I 🤮 at the thought of "Bo Weston". 

Who is Jackie Cox?

She literally risked her life to save Hope in that regard it makes sense. Although of the OG Hortons her children were more significant to Days history than she was.

• Love 3

Next week's promo.  Was it Gwen's choice that her Matron of Honor wear black? Though it wouldn't surprise me if this is a dream and not reality.

Edited by RedElf
  • Useful 1

Judging by that promo, Jack looks PISSED at Gwen and even lunges at her. It's about damn time! Don't you dare fall for her tears this time, Jack! Also, I'm pleasantly surprised it's MR's Jennifer that is there for the reveal; I thought Cady would have already taken over the role.

I don't mind a Chanel/Tripp hookup, but what I don't want is for Tripp to fall for her because clearly she is hung up on Allie the Drip (though, he is too?). This quad is something else, we've had: Johnny/Chanel, Allie/Chanel, Tripp/Allie, and now Tripp/Chanel. The only possible combination left is Johnny/Tripp, which I kind of want to see happen.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

The only possible combination left is Johnny/Tripp, which I kind of want to see happen.

I keep saying that! Come on, show, Evan proved that male bisexuals can exist in your universe!

Am I getting my hopes up that the old foe is Evan?

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Am I getting my hopes up that the old foe is Evan?

Well Andre is undead so he will probably bring an undead foe. My bet would be Vincent. Maybe Vincent could drug and kidnap Ben again so that All-Devil can steal his and Ciara's dumb baby.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, nilyank said:

Well Andre is undead so he will probably bring an undead foe. My bet would be Vincent. Maybe Vincent could drug and kidnap Ben again so that All-Devil can steal his and Ciara's dumb baby.

Vincent died in jail.  I suppose Allie-devil could summon his ghost like she did Andre though.  I also assume the zombie rising of the dead (Charlie, Nick, Vincent) can only happen on Halloween, but then Ron seems to play fast and loose with the rules and continuity on this supernatural story so I suppose anything can happen if he wants it to. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I'm pleasantly surprised it's MR's Jennifer that is there for the reveal; I thought Cady would have already taken over the role.

I think they're switching off. I think I read that Cady will be on for Abigail's funeral.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Has Eli already left..?

I missed so much...

11 hours ago, RedElf said:

I think they're switching off. I think I read that Cady will be on for Abigail's funeral.

I'd rather Missy was back for that honestly...

On 4/15/2022 at 2:55 PM, bunnyblue said:

I will be pissed if they call it Beauregard/Bo. I 🤮 at the thought of "Bo Weston". 

Right there with you. How I wish this fictional baby harm. Could it be a phantom pregnancy?

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Has Eli already left..?

I don't know if he's actually left yet but Eli has become "Eli, who?" in record time.  He's barely been mentioned. at least that I remember, in the past few weeks.  Even Julie hasn't said much of anything.

Wouldn't wanna get in the way of all those devil stories, I guess.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3
On 4/16/2022 at 1:13 PM, bunnyblue said:

The only possible combination left is Johnny/Tripp, which I kind of want to see happen.

I suspect they could've amped up the interest in Tripp considerably if only they'd made him bi from the start. The setup was already there - the fallout with his adoptive dad could've been about him being caught with another boy. That would've given a good story for Steve, Kayla and Joey, a new love interest for Paul Narita, a reason for Dr Snyder to always target him, even play into his status as heir to the Vitali crime family. Even now - they could handwave Tripp being cool with Allie's same-sex attraction to Chanel because he's experienced it himself. And with cousin Sonny back on the scene to play gay guru, what better time to explore that angle?

Johnny though - a bit much for one character to have 3 LGBTQ+ children? I do know families with more than one queer child, but never more than two. Although if any parent were to, it would be Sami. 

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I could've sworn I read that EOB was going to be written off the show along with Marci

I did not see that. It certainly wasn't posted here because if it was there would have been rejoicing lol. 

It does feel like they've backed Gwen into a corner though. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It does feel like they've backed Gwen into a corner though. 

Ben vilolently killed 3rd/4th generation legacy character Will onscreen and years later he has been rewarded with the love and admiration of Will's grandmother.

49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I could've sworn I read that EOB was going to be written off the show along with Marci

I wonder if that means that Gwen will be the one to kill Abby for outing her misdeeds at the wedding? Either way, I am glad to see the character of Gwen disappear.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Ben vilolently killed 3rd/4th generation legacy character Will onscreen and years later he has been rewarded with the love and admiration of Will's grandmother.

But he was off the show for awhile. So maybe they'll send Gwen away and then she'll have a ~mental illness~ that gets cured and she comes back. The Ben treatment lol.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Don't forget he put Will in a garbage bag and dumped him in his apartment that he shared with his young daughter like he was nothing.  He did not care about how that could have hurt Arianna, had she seen her father like that..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 2

For now, Beyond Salem spoilers need to go in the thread dedicated to the streaming projects and not here unless it looks like the knowledge is going to spill over.

The mods will keep you updated but for now---spoiler tag them or talk about them in the other thread.

Thank you!

Here's the thread: 

3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Don't forget he put Will in a garbage bag and dumped him in his apartment that he shared with his young daughter like he was nothing.  He did not care about how that could have hurt Arianna, had she seen her father like that..

He had a ~mental illness~ and he’s better now so it’s all fine!

@Door County Cherry Are we supposed to still use spoiler tags when talking about it in the Digital Series thread? 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

@Door County Cherry Are we supposed to still use spoiler tags when talking about it in the Digital Series thread? 

For the digital series in the digital thread, we basically allow casting and basic logline info to be discussed openly without tags as long as it's part of a "big" news article.  

Here, it'd be spoilery. 

• Useful 1

I THINK that they will find out about the syringe so that they can get baby Sarah the antidote quickly. I don't see Xander ever forgiving Gwen, even if he doesn't find out. But, if he does agree to trust her again, then he deserves what he gets, and THAT is when Sarah will crash the wedding. Boring and predictable. 

And, I also believe that Gwen will be the one to kill Abby, so I hope that means she is gone forever and not hiding out somewhere with Kristen.

I read that Leo will be around for a log time and has other stories going on, so I think he and Craig will get back together at some point (after Leo gets divorced), although I still see no need for Craig and/or Nancy to have come back.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Brendan Birch said:

Besides, he'll only be angry at Gwen over this because it's Sarah.  Had it been any other person, he'd have happily aided Gwen in doing it all.

lol so true. All the characters are like though. It's a Salem trait.

• LOL 5
35 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

He's been dumbed down since even before he got with Sarah.  It's like being with someone makes him dumb.  He makes much smarter choices, it seems, when he's single.

I liked him the most this past year when he hooked up with Nicole. Her too of course 

• Love 3