Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I really want Ava to go full mob style on Nicole's ass. 

Same. Nicole suuuuuuuucks.

7 hours ago, boes said:

I hope [Anna] stuffs Tony in that urn when this is all over.  Dimwit.

Also this. Tony needs to get checked for having been given the crazy making drug too tbh since he's acting real strange lately.

• Love 5

So how will anybody know what Sarah was injected with? Anna thought she was injecting her with a cure but was in fact injecting her with more of the original poison (and ANOTHER full dose). If Maggie flushes out Sarah's system maybe it will knock it all out? I fully expect her to get her memories back the moment Xander is saying "I do" to Gwen. At least Sarahrenee is gone, I am grateful for small things right now.

• Love 7

I wasn't a fan of the original possession but it was legitimately creepy.  Ron has turned it into a joke . Everything folks complained it was in the 90s it is actually now.

• Love 6

So apparently Andre is coming back?  I'm not sure if it's Andre who's been playing Tony all this time, or Tony gets possessed and thinks he's Andre?  Or he gets injected and thinks he's Andre?  I'm not sure what this is all about.  I do know that Johnny is manacled right in front of Andre's crypt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I honestly laughed seeing Leo and Gwen as friends. I actually think I could like that friendship.

With Leo/Craig and Xander/Gwen doing a double wedding, theoretically this could feel like one of those old time soap weddings that incorporate most of the cast and could include some rarely seen interactions.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I honestly laughed seeing Leo and Gwen as friends. I actually think I could like that friendship.

With Leo/Craig and Xander/Gwen doing a double wedding, theoretically this could feel like one of those old time soap weddings that incorporate most of the cast and could include some rarely seen interactions.

I would be pretty upset if I were Xander, having Leo sprung on me at the last minute for what should be a special moment for him, especially since the guy used to sexually harass him and tried to blackmail him into sex.

But I am assuming Sarah will crash the wedding with her memory back, or Ava will tell all about Gwen for kicks, or Abby will have the dirt to stop it

• Love 5
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

But I am assuming Sarah will crash the wedding with her memory back, or Ava will tell all about Gwen for kicks, or Abby will have the dirt to stop it

I think, knowing Ron, that it is more likely that the marriage will take place and THEN Sarah will recover or Xander will find out the truth. But, by then, Gwen will be pregnant, of course.

Also, I read that while Johnny is locked up in the DiMera crypt, it will be the ghost of Andre who torments him, not the real "dead" Andre. Who knows?

Also, Eric will be back and not a priest again. So, will he and Nicole get back together? Apparently, he is back permanently.

So, this is supposed to be the end of the possession chapter? For how long, ReRon?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I think, knowing Ron, that it is more likely that the marriage will take place and THEN Sarah will recover or Xander will find out the truth. But, by then, Gwen will be pregnant, of course.

Will Belle get pregnant by EJ?

Craig and Nancy had a fast divorce.  Why is Craig so eager to marry so soon ?  
Eric is a priest then not a priest a priest again?    No wonder his exorcism did not work.   

• LOL 9

Eric is back?

Crap. Guess I have to tune in now. Still bitter over his and Nicole's NotMarriage.

What's the big surprise? There never was a village and he just kept running off to therapy for looong stretches of time? He's made peace with having a penis? He's decided he's open to a threesome with Nic and Xandy?

Or is it just that the sight of Nicole settling for Rafe is so depressing that he didn't want to miss it?

• LOL 10
7 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

In actuality, there will be like 5 people there and none of them will even interact for more than 10 seconds but you know what, I'll still have hope for this lol.

• LOL 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

In actuality, there will be like 5 people there and none of them will even interact for more than 10 seconds but you know what, I'll still have hope for this lol.

I've been trying to think of who would come to this wedding unless a gun was held to their head and all I can come up with for Leo and DimBulb is Chloe and Brady the clove-studded ham, with maybe Sonny for some unintelligible reason.

Gwen and Xander?  Jack, I guess, and Jennifer if she's feeling extremely co-dependant, but who else?  Ava, maybe, for the free lunch?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I read someplace that Gwen asks Abby to be her maid/matron of honor. That REALLY shows how no one likes her even a little. I hope she says NO WAY. I think she could ask Ava since I am sure Ava will try to get something out of it or threaten to tell Gwen's secrets.

But, of course, what I want - which is for Sarah to barge in before the final "I dos" -  won't happen. (Not that I want the real Sarah back. I just really don't want Gwen to win.)

Too bad the bakery is losing the owners. They could have made some good money on wedding cakes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

The only reason for the double wedding is plot.   Ron is going thru his rotation of stories.  Masks, brainchip/amnesia, big wedding interruption.  That's pretty much all he does.   He thinks we're still in the 90s 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I am so happy! Wonder who Chad brings to tank the wedding? Sarah doesn't know what Gwen did to her, that leaves Ava and Kristen and it looks like Ava is busy that day.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Love 1

Oh man, I am very interested in a lot of those. Especially interested in Tripp and Chanel bonding as they have more chem together than they have with Allie/Johnny. Also, the double wedding situation is gonna be SO fun!

Do we know who Nancy hits it off with? I remember there was a rumor about her and Tripp but I feel like that was just a fun rumor lol.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh man, I am very interested in a lot of those. Especially interested in Tripp and Chanel bonding as they have more chem together than they have with Allie/Johnny. Also, the double wedding situation is gonna be SO fun!

Do we know who Nancy hits it off with? I remember there was a rumor about her and Tripp but I feel like that was just a fun rumor lol.

Clyde

"When you think of people who have nothing in common, Abigail and Ava might very well come to mind. And yet Ava makes Chad’s wife an offer that might prove incredibly tempting…"

So Ava gives Abby the dirt on Gwen? Yes please!

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, RedElf said:

I can't wait for Sami to find out that Belle sleeps with EJ.

This all just reinforces to me the idea that Belle is Bargain Basement Carrie. Same rivalry crap, other sister.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, boes said:

I hope it's twins and the names they choose are Hannibal Lector Weston and Lizzie Borden Weston.

And that cake?  I hope it's filled with fava beans and teeny, tiny, bottles of Chianti.

Don't forget the bibs!

Wonder if they make infant-sized face masks, a la Hannibal? That would be the finishing touch!

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, boes said:

I hope it's twins and the names they choose are Hannibal Lector Weston and Lizzie Borden Weston.

And that cake?  I hope it's filled with fava beans and teeny, tiny, bottles of Chianti.

Don't forget the bibs!

And then they can SORAS the little demon spawns so Little Lizzie takes 40 whacks to her self-absorbed mother and Little Hannibal can have her for dinner.

mOT0H6hii9SdgYaWo0=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• LOL 3

It does finally look like Gwen is going down, by Ava having bargained with the info to get herself released. Again, Salem is the land of no consequences. So, once Gwen is dumped - who is she going to end up with? It looks like Tripp and Chanel will get together, possibly Nancy and Clyde(!), but who will want poor, never-loved, misunderstood Gwenny? No one, I hope.

Not that I have actually watched the show in more than a year, but I still read summaries and spoilers daily, and it does sound like there will actually be some good shows these couple of weeks. At least some resolution.

I still think Ciara's and Ben's cake will be Devil's Food or Red Velvet. But, then will they blame Chanel, or will the current devil make an appearance? Poor Chanel - her relationships have been ruined and now her bakery and professional reputation. Salem has NOT been good to her. LOL, but she has been married twice already.

Here is my idea for handling Jan and Shawn's spawn: Shawn goes to court and has Jan stripped of her parental rights, considering that she is incarcerated and insane. Then they let a kindly couple adopt her/him. Once they are on their way out of the court and the couple has the baby, we see their faces and their eyes are glowing yellow. Cut.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is there more reason to believe this outside of the one 'Tripp and Chanel bond' spoiler? Because I am so down for this lol.

Well, there is no one left for either of them, so it seems likely. I like that one better than the Tripp and Nancy speculation. Not crazy about Nancy and Clyde. but again, who else is there? And, who actually wanted the Westons back in the first place?

As for the weddings - so 3 characters no one really likes (many like Xander) get weddings. At least it will be one wedding that will, most likely, be ruined once poor Gwenny gets dumped. Even if Leo and Craig end up married, who cares? From the previews, it looks like more people are attending the doomed gender reveal party than would want to come to either of these weddings. Just, PLEASE, no Leo in a wedding dress!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is there more reason to believe this outside of the one 'Tripp and Chanel bond' spoiler? Because I am so down for this lol.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I think she should get back with non-devil-Johnny.  Two characters that I don't care about!  😉  I know Tripp is boring, but I at least like him.  Johnny (pre-devil) was still awful, IMO.  I can only hope that his time spent with the devil has reformed him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Well, there is no one left for either of them, so it seems likely.

I feel like there’s a lot more options there. Chanel and Johnny could get back together now that the devil is out of him, Chanel and Allie could stay together after the devil is out of Allie, or hell Allie and Tripp could easily get back together. I hope they give Chanel and Tripp a go though since I think they have the most chem of that quad.

• Love 5

I'd like to see them cast Sydney and have Tripp take an interest in her. That outta bug Allie. As well as a recast of Chanel, getting the character back to the spunky gold-digger she was in the beginning. It was much more fun. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I'd like to see them cast Sydney and have Tripp take an interest in her. That outta bug Allie. As well as a recast of Chanel, getting the character back to the spunky gold-digger she was in the beginning. It was much more fun. 

Or bring Claire back, even a recast Claire.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Just, PLEASE, no Leo in a wedding dress!

That this even needs to be said is sad.

...we really sound like we're pleading with an attacker not to escalate things further...ever notice that?

Please - don't do the worst thing! We really like this show! Just let the character go offscreen! No - not face masks/antideath serum/rape again..! 🥺🥺🥺

• Love 6