Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Maybe Eve will be available.

She is about a foot taller than him. I don't know if the show would have the visual of that onscreen.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 3

Poor Lucas. He's being dumped twice. I hope this Will thing keeps him on track. 

I really liked the possibility of Justin/Eve. I wish they'd go that way for a bit. Hell, I liked the hint of Justin/Kate.

• Love 4

So I only read the summary of today's episode and haven't seen it, but it said that Sami pistol whips Dr. Rolf with Hope's gun.  Then the one sentence preview for tomorrow says that Hope makes an arrest.  Please, please tell me that Hope arrests Sami.  Because that's just ridiculous that she can just barge in, take a cop's gun, and assault someone with it.  She gets away with everything, and I don't even understand why she's back except for fan service. 

Also, charge her with a second crime for wearing that hideous orange suit.  Yikes.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

So I only read the summary of today's episode and haven't seen it, but it said that Sami pistol whips Dr. Rolf with Hope's gun.  Then the one sentence preview for tomorrow says that Hope makes an arrest.  Please, please tell me that Hope arrests Sami.  Because that's just ridiculous that she can just barge in, take a cop's gun, and assault someone with it.  She gets away with everything, and I don't even understand why she's back except for fan service. 

Also, charge her with a second crime for wearing that hideous orange suit.  Yikes.

But by the same token, I wish some kind of higher up would suspend Hope b/c cops aren't supposed to let people take their guns. How incompetent can you be? (rhetorical). Also, she's COMMISSIONER...who the eff kind of basic 1st year out of the academy cop doesn't know you should ALWAYS bring backup when meeting anyone for questioning. Especially if said person is a known freak who is a mad scientist and worked for Stefano.

And yes, Hope arrests Sami. 

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, swtrgrl said:

But by the same token, I wish some kind of higher up would suspend Hope b/c cops aren't supposed to let people take their guns. How incompetent can you be? (rhetorical)

And yes, Hope arrests Sami. 

Well, like I said, I haven't seen the episode and the summary didn't say.  I guess I just figured Sami took Hope by surprise?  I mean, why would Hope really think that Sami would take her gun?  The summary did say that Hope tried to reason with Sami and stop her, and then called for backup, so it's not like Hope was completely inept or an accomplice, I guess.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

First she doesn't get away with everything, it is just not true at all, especially compared to other characters of this show..and secondly all their major storyline is about her son coming back from the dead so of course she needs to be there..

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, pau said:

First she doesn't get away with everything, it is just not true at all, especially compared to other characters of this show..and secondly all their major storyline is about her son coming back from the dead so of course she needs to be there..

Oh, I agree that they ALL get away with a lot.  It's a soap opera, afterall. :-)  But hasn't she shot (murdered?) people and kidnapped babies and blackmailed people more times than I can count, and the like?  Yet, she's not in prison...  It's not a comparison that she's any better or worse than anyone else, it's just a statement that she gets away with a lot.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Oh, I agree that they ALL get away with a lot.  It's a soap opera, afterall. :-)  But hasn't she shot (murdered?) people and kidnapped babies and blackmailed people more times than I can count, and the like?  Yet, she's not in prison...  It's not a comparison that she's any better or worse than anyone else, it's just a statement that she gets away with a lot.

She never murdered anyone..shot yes, murder no..unlike others, who by the way never went to prison for it..She kidnapped a baby once, her sister and for two weeks..not long..and SHE went to jail..several times..she was even put on deathrow..She paid numerous times for her bad deeds..she paid more than most of other characters from this show..not always with jail/prison (although she also went in jail) but in one way or another..She can get away/she got away with some things indeed but far less than majority of other characters..

Edited by pau
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

Sami has murdered: Bernardi, the crooked cop on Stefano's payroll.  It was in defense of a third party (Rafe), but still, she has killed before

It was discovered later that it was Bernardi's mistress who was a nurse on staff who caused him to die. That evidence was revealed when Abe found the razor and all Bernardi's bribe money in an account in her name in the nurse's apaartment. That is why they diamissed the charges against her.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

It was discovered later that it was Bernardi's mistress who was a nurse on staff who caused him to die. That evidence was revealed when Abe found the razor and all Bernardi's bribe money in an account in her name in the nurse's apaartment. That is why they diamissed the charges against her.

Oh, right, right.  Forgot about that part.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, nilyank said:

You said it before me.

On October 21, 2017 at 8:17 PM, tribeca said:

Adrienne and Justin recommit their love ?

told y’all her heart belongs to Justin 

See, I thought that this was probably where this was all headed, but it just seems off somehow. Like, I figured maybe Justin would figure out that Bonnie was impersonating Adrienne because of their history and connection and save her, and that all this might cause Adrienne to realize that it's not truly over for them. However, It didn't exactly happen that way. So, I'm not sure where the epiphany that she still loves Justin is going to come from. 

I like Adrienne and Justin, so I'm not complaining, it's just not terribly well written is all. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rowan said:

See, I thought that this was probably where this was all headed, but it just seems off somehow. Like, I figured maybe Justin would figure out that Bonnie was impersonating Adrienne because of their history and connection and save her, and that all this might cause Adrienne to realize that it's not truly over for them. However, It didn't exactly happen that way. So, I'm not sure where the epiphany that she still loves Justin is going to come from. 

I like Adrienne and Justin, so I'm not complaining, it's just not terribly well written is all. 

I do agree with that.  But I'm just so happy that they're ending her with Lucas (bought them at first, but couldn't quite buy them together after some time, and even less so once Justin returned to town), I don't care.  I'll take what I can get.

I just hope that the writing leading up to that moment is well done, at the very least.

• Love 2

I can’t wait to see how JJ “accidentally” shoots Theo. I do not trust these writers at all with any kind of story that has to do with race. With the whole 5 black people that live in Salem I can’t imagine. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Interview with Eileen Davidson about her return as Susan, and other things ...

https://www.tvinsider.com/627161/eileen-davidson-days-of-our-lives-kristen-dimera/

This has me so thrilled! I started watching DOOL when I thought the Susan Banks storyline would be intriguing and it was. I was just thinking a few weeks ago how much I would like to see the character again, even though I stopped watching DOOL years ago! I'll be watching again, probably just for this arc, but still -- Susan Banks returns!!!

• Love 2

Week of November 6

Monday November 6:

In Memphis, Sami, Marlena and John demand answers about whether or not Will is alive.

Tuesday November 7:

Eve has another unexpected revelation for Victor and Brady.

Wednesday November 8:

Gabi tells Chad and Abigail they could be working together.

Thursday November 9:

Chloe tries to get Lucas to stop drowning his sorrows.

Friday November 10:

A tragic shooting occurs. JJ's going to live out a cop's worst nightmare that has a ripple effect on the town.

Paul makes a confession to Sonny.

• Love 3

More on November 6

Monday, November 6, 2017
Tripp interrupts a secretive meeting between Kate and Theo. 

Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Kate presents Gabi with a lucrative opportunity. 

Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Eve denies murdering Deimos as Brady tells Rafe & Eli he has proof. 

Thursday, November 9, 2017
Sami has a surprising request for Rafe. 

Thursday, November 9, 2017
Chad confronts Andre about sabotaging the company. 

Friday, November 10, 2017
Tripp confides his growing affection for Claire to Steve.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

It is amusing imagining "Blair" and "David Hayward" getting hitched.

I'll go even further back and say it's amusing imagining Chelsea Reardon and Lujack getting married. #OldSchoolGL

• Love 5

No way is Ron bringing Will back from the dead to make him straight.

If you think that's what that "conflated" spoiler means, I'm guessing that means that Will's BFTD-ness and EJ's death plus whatever weird thing Kristen did with his corpse are going to be tied together in-story.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Well, the spoiler headline I read said that "Will is going to be EJ".

I hope it is a bad joke..it would be the worst of the worst..and my poor Sami and her children don't deserve that..i pray for a big fat BAD joke..these clickbait soap blogs are so good at writing..They have to leave Ej and Sami alone..

Edited by pau
  • Love 2

Ron has reunited princes and chad the cad plus Adrienne and Justin so I see no problem with him reuniting EJ and Sami.  EJ is no on screen so they could reunite off screen.

Edited by bobcat1946
17 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I think that maybe b/c Susan is involved in Will's resurrection, Will doesn't remember he's Will...he thinks he's EJ.

Which is dumb AF but ....okay

• Love 1

I don't think he'll think he's EJ (although Ron did do something sorta semi-similar on GH when stupid Franco's tumor made him think he was Jason), but I'd bet my bottom dollar Will has some kind of amnesia, memory loss, has been Pawn-ed, something.  He's not just gonna pop out of wherever and be all, "Look everybody, I'm alive and feeling great!". 

Would be gross if he thought he was EJ. (Married to his mother?)

Maybe they brainwashed him to be a Dimera? EJ's son? Wouldn't be a stretch since Will idolized and loved EJ.  Wanted to be him for awhile.

• Love 2
On 10/29/2017 at 11:27 PM, bobcat1946 said:

Ron has reunited princes and chad the cad plus Adrienne and Justin so I see no problem with him reuniting EJ and Sami.  EJ is no on screen so they could reunite off screen.

I suspect when Will is found alive that it'll renew Sami's temporarily lost faith in not finding EJ and having to accept he is dead; she'll believe EJ  could be alive too and her wanting to renew her search for him will be her exit story. Sami crying to Marlena over how strong EJ's loss hurt her and not finding him made her lose hope was not for nothing. Plus Kate mentioning EJ is Sami's soulmate... Ron put those nuggets in there for a reason, IMO. 

Maybe it'll be similar to what Sweeney and Scott did on Last Week Tonight, which was awesome of the show to do. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

Maybe it'll be similar to what Sweeney and Scott did on Last Week Tonight, which was awesome of the show to do. 

Oh yeah it was really great and a way to support and to bring into focus a far more important subject (it is an euphemism) : the Syrian migrants crisis/the Syrian refugees. Very great from everybody involved in this Last Week Tonight little sequence.

Today is the day!!!!!!

Lucas sees Will but thinks he's hallucinating again...then Paul sees him.

I really don't want there to be bad guys in this situation so I'm going to be unhappy when/if Paul keeps this to himself. I know he's hurting b/c of Sonny's reaction but still...man up, dude.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Today is the day!!!!!!

Lucas sees Will but thinks he's hallucinating again...then Paul sees him.

I really don't want there to be bad guys in this situation so I'm going to be unhappy when/if Paul keeps this to himself. I know he's hurting b/c of Sonny's reaction but still...man up, dude.

I hope this is the start of Paul going dark. I never brought his saintly act. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

I really don't want there to be bad guys in this situation so I'm going to be unhappy when/if Paul keeps this to himself.

To be fair to Paul, we still don't know how long it is that he stays quiet, it could be minutes...or it could be eons!  We don't know yet.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:39 PM, Silver Raven said:

I'm starting to think that this might be true . . . but in a different way.

With today's episode, Susan said that she had Rolf resurrect Will so she could kill him herself.  But then, she said it didn't work, and that he's still dead.  But I have a feeling that she lied to Sami, John, and Marlena.  I think Will's alive and has been brainwashed into thinking his name is "E.J."  And that he sleeps in the room that Susan has built as a "shrine" to the actual E.J.  I think that Susan is raising him as her son out of revenge to Sami.

• Love 5