Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I know, right? But is it really any better if they resurrect him and then have him disappear in the span of a month and a half? He could end up spending almost all of his screen time dealing with the Sonny/Paul bullshit.

I really thought they were smart enough to bring him back as a full-time character...

Nobody wants to watch the Lani, Eli, Tripp, Claire and Theo show, no matter how much more affordable they are...

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Ron would want Will/CM back full-time.  Maybe it's a similar situation to the anniversary where Jason Cook agreed to come back for a short visit, but didn't want to commit to the role again full-time?  If that's the case, they should go ahead and recast Will again.  He's potentially too interesting a character to ship off-screen again.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:42 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Not a bad idea, Kitty... but it is kind of stupid how Dena keeps making the heart somehow capable of completely changing someone's personality or affecting who they are attracted to. It's like she's an 8 year old girl who doesn't understand that the heart simply pumps blood throughout the body.

I don't know if the show explored "cell memory" or whatever it is called, when Dr Dan died and Brady got his heart. It is however, a mystery that many people believe to be possible. I've read articles where transplant recipients craved food, and had other likes/dislikes after a transplant that they later found out were identical to the people whose organ(s) they received. Of course I don't believe in anything like another person's soul inhabiting their organs-absolutely not-but I do think there is some merit to cell memory.  And this is fiction, after all. If a story of Brady having Deimos's heart will give him a nasty edge, GOODIE. I'm for it.

Add me to the group who couldn't care less about Will. I'd rather RC commit to writing a great story for Will's dad, LUCAS.

So Deimos survives the trip to Greece? When will the sucker die!?

When Brady is *thatclose* to kicking it.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

Week of May 29

Monday May 29:

will not air due to French Open Tennis.

Tuesday May 30:

Disguised, Nicole and Eric return to Salem.

Wednesday May 31:

Steve investigates a new threat against his sister.

Thursday June 1:

Lani and JJ have a picnic on the island and are unsettled by what they find.

Chad gets caught in his lies.

Nicole is taken into police custody.

Friday June 2:

Paul and Sonny have an argument over Sonny’s obsession with Titan.

• Love 1
(edited)

More Week of May 29

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

John is upset about the DNR orders on Brady’s door. 

Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Eric tries to stall Chloe. 

Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Adrienne opens up to Kayla about her fear of being intimate with Lucas. 

Thu, June 1, 2017 
Abigail realizes helping Dario may be more complicated than she originally thought. 

Friday, June 2, 2017 
Victor backs up Justin & the board’s decision to kick Deimos out of Titan. 

Jade secretly decides to help Claire. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Well, I was all about supporting Jade b/c I think Kayla is boring but shoot, I can't do the sex tape thing. That's just wrong on so many levels BEFORE you consider Theo's autism, etc... 

I hope Paul tells Sonny off about his mobster obsession. It's ridiculous. 

• Love 3
On 5/12/2017 at 1:38 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Could it be any worse than what we've been seeing lately?

Yes, because it's fan fiction.  Nothing makes me roll my eyes harder than fan fiction.  If you basically survive off of fan fiction, we don't have anything to say to each other.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Yes, because it's fan fiction.  Nothing makes me roll my eyes harder than fan fiction.  If you basically survive off of fan fiction, we don't have anything to say to each other.

Sassy. Rude and judgmental but sassy. I like it.

• Love 3

This audition scene makes it sound like the characters are taking a Halloween trip to Memphis to shake down an Elvis impersonator for info on a Dr who may have brought Stefano back to life.

... leaving me to wonder when the characters started thinking he was dead again since at the moment he is supposed to be alive.

WOMAN: Elvis?

ELVIS: Who are you? And where the hell did you all come from?

WOMAN: Trick or treat.

ELVIS: Did you all just let yourselves in here because I did not hear a knock. Hey, hey, you're kind of making yourself at home there, ain't you darlin'?

WOMAN: I'm sorry, Mr...

ELVIS: Presley. Most folks know the name.

WOMAN: Oh, we're sorry if we intruded, but...

ELVIS: Hey, hey. Sorry...no costume, no candy.

WOMAN: We're not here for candy.

ELVIS: Ooh, autographs. (drops something) Butterfingers! Get it? Butterfingers (laughs)

WOMAN: Answer the question. What do you know about Stefano DiMera.

ELVIS: Ah, Stefano DiMera, let me see here. Say, wasn't he that side man over at Sun Records? Hmm?

WOMAN: Stefano DiMera, he was murdered. This is not funny.

ELVIS: Well, you know what's not funny? You all breaking in here into my house and coming in here and I don't even know y'all and you're asking me all kinds of questions. Now that's what's not funny. Now, I never heard of your friend here, Stefano DiMera,

WOMAN: Liar.

ELVIS: And I'm sorry for your loss, so...

WOMAN: Just who are you?

ELVIS: Again, the name is Elvis Aron Presley, and that's Aron with one A. That's good to know in case you're doing crosswords.

WOMAN: Mr. Presley, let me just say that I'm a huge fan.

ELVIS: Well, thank you ma'am, thank you very much.

WOMAN: And we're very sorry to have intruded on your holiday celebration but we just need you to answer a few questions for us and then we'll be on our way.

ELVIS: Look, I got a question for y'all first. Are y'all cops?

WOMAN: No.

ELVIS: Ah. Then you all have no right to be here on my property. Now get your butts out of my house, now!

WOMAN: We're not going anywhere.

ELVIS: Oh, yeah? You might want to rethink that pal.

WOMAN: Nice cap gun you got there, Elvis.

ELVIS: Yeah, you bet it is. It's an exact replica of my prized .38 special Smith & Wesson. And it's right upstairs, in my prized gun collection. Do you want to see it?

WOMAN: No thanks.

ELVIS: Well, you're going to see it up close and personal-like if you don't get your butts off my property, now!

WOMAN: You know, a normal person, which this guy isn't, would call the cops and get rid of us. What are you afraid of?

ELVIS: Nothing. Listen, I'll tell you what. Maybe I'll call the cops, how about that?

WOMAN: Oh, I'll save you the trouble. They're on their way.

ELVIS: Good. And just what complicated crime is it that you think that I have committed, huh?

WOMAN: We don't. We're just looking for some information. If you'd help, we'll help you.

ELVIS: Help you with what? Now I done told you already I don't know any Stefano guy.

WOMAN: But we think you know something. We're following a money trail. We traced a payment to a bank account in Memphis associated with this address.

ELVIS: Payment for what? Now you think I did something illegal because I am the picture postcard of clean living.

WOMAN: There's a doctor named Monica Darver who claims that she brought back Stefano from the dead.

ELVIS: You all are here about Dr. Darver? Why didn't y'all just say so from the damn beginning?

WOMAN: You know her?

ELVIS: Well, hell, of course I do.

WOMAN: Well, how do you know her?

ELVIS: Oh, I know her in a professional capacity. See, she has what you might call a unique area of expertise.

WOMAN: Oh, my God, are you saying you hired Dr. Darver...

ELVIS: To bring a man back from the dead? Why, yes ma'am, I did.

WOMAN: You paid Dr. Darver to bring Stefano back?

ELVIS: Oh, good God, no. I told you, I never heard of this Stefano guy until tonight.

WOMAN: Then what are you talking about?

ELVIS: Oh, please, now isn't it obvious. Huh? Come on now! The person I paid the doctor to bring back to life was me! The fans demanded it. Long live, The King!

WOMAN: I told you, this isn't funny. You know something about him, I know you do.

ELVIS: I can't tell you more than I already have.

WOMAN: No, if there's a chance he's still alive, I'll get the truth out of you one way or another.

ELVIS: Hands off The King!

7 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

@DisneyBoy, that's been posted elsewhere. Speculation is that it was an EJ audition.

Yeah, I saw that video but this was something different. This is an older guy doing an audition for an Elvis impersonator. There's no way the gentleman that was auditioning in this video was auditioning to play EJ.

I hated that in that audition video, both the actor and the woman feeding him lines were pronouncing Stefano as "Ste-FAH-no".  But then, if I were auditioning, I would probably pronounce it the way the casting person does just to keep in the scene.

On 5/21/2017 at 2:11 AM, BlackMamba said:

More Week of May 29

Adrienne opens up to Kayla about her fear of being intimate with Lucas. 

If Adrienne doesn't at least nod at the fact that Kayla is dealing with her husband and his mistress's bastard son, I will scream so loud they will hear me in Burbank.  It's insulting.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, lska said:

If Adrienne doesn't at least nod at the fact that Kayla is dealing with her husband and his mistress's bastard son, I will scream so loud they will hear me in Burbank.  It's insulting.

I think Adrienne dealing with not feeling "womanly" after a mastectomy trumps Kayla's problems.

• Love 2

There are some strong rumors that Michael Easton is leaving GH, and now that Carlavati is in charge at Days, that Easton will be coming back to Days as his previous character, Tanner Scofield, whom I honestly don't remember.

• Love 1

Week of June 5:

Monday June 5:

JJ and Lani learn disturbing news about the island.

Abigail asks Raines to look into Dario's story.

Tuesday June 6:

John is summoned to return to his ISA mission and prepares to say goodbye to Marlena.

The castaways panic when they realize that Eli is missing.

Wednesday June 7:

Claire is furious when she learns what Jade has done.

Upset about Eli, Julie lashes out at Valerie.

Thursday June 8:

will not air today.

Friday June 9:

will not air today.

(edited)

Apparently, Brady isn't saved by a heart transplant.... it's having Nicole rest Holly's heart against Daniel's heart in Brady's chest that does the trick.

Because...science!

Yup. I hate this idiotic writing!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

There are some strong rumors that Michael Easton is leaving GH, and now that Carlavati is in charge at Days, that Easton will be coming back to Days as his previous character, Tanner Scofield, whom I honestly don't remember.

Frank Valentini (GH's EP) was more enamored of ME than Ron; I'd bet on a SIXTH GH character for Michael before Ron offers him a job.

More on Week June 5

Monday, June 5, 2017
Chad & Gabi continue to grow closer. 

Kate makes a shocking move. 

Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Gabi is knocked unconscious. 

Hope questions Myron & grows more suspicious of Dario. 

Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Sonny fears for Paul's safety. 

Justin breaks the news to Adrienne that Sonny’s plane is missing.

3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Apparently, Brady isn't saved by a heart transplant.... it's having Nicole rest Holly's heart against Daniel's heart in Brady's chest that does the trick.

Because...science!

Yup. I hate this idiotic writing!

Again...this is the show that had Jennifer's heart removed (in a prison infirmary no less!) and then had Saint Doctor Daniel put that sucker back in...all while the machines beeped happily along, never missing a beep.

Yup...I agree idiotic writing.

(That being said...I do believe in miracles...there is a lot more going on with humans than science can detect - at this point in time anyway. FWIW,think I'd believe this before I would accept Jennifer's "plug& play" heart nonsense.)

• Love 3

LOL. So, so true.

I think I'll be genuinely tuning out until July, barring any good Ericole or LuAnne stuff.

It'll probably take all summer for the Chloe crap to clear up anyways.  

So just how long do we have to suffer this island story anyway? The whole month of June. Carlivati's writing is supposed to start airing in July right? Will that be his first order of business getting the castaways off the island? LOL

At least we're in the home stretch now with Higley. Can't believe she's lasted on Days as long as she did with some of the dreck that's come from her pen.

• Love 3

According to Summer spoilers:

Summer preview-Hattie- Hattie comes to Salem and makes an unlikely acquaintance. This will affect the lives of many in town

I guess this is why the last scenes of Hattie and Andre were cut in January. Either Dena or Ron decided to bring the character back in a different way. I don't see what the point is since Deidre gave us such a lifeless performance in December.

Also it seems like Kate and Andre are definitely getting married while Chad is off on the island. I am beyond disgusted. They've paired Kate up now with a child abusing incestuous drug dealer, a former mercenary turned career criminal and now a known serial killer back from the dead. I would rather she became a prostitute again than ever marry Andre.

Other highlights include Angelika coming back, Hope and Rafe discussing marriage and Kayla being tormented by Tripp.

Yikes.

• Love 4
On 5/25/2017 at 5:03 PM, buffynut said:

The folks over at the DR forum have figured out that Rolf is back and is probably the doctor bringing Will back. 

Does that make it more likely or less likely that Will has been brainwashed?  I don't really know Rolf's deal.

Dr Rolf never really brainwashed folks.  He implanted their brains/teeth with tiny transmitters that led to erratic behavior/fun. There was smidge of brainwashing in the mix, but it was mostly a technical thing that was reversed once the transmitters were removed.  I know the actor was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago, so it's great to have him back. He was great in the "Lexie Goes Bad Cruella deVille" storyline.

On 5/24/2017 at 10:03 AM, DisneyBoy said:

This audition scene makes it sound like the characters are taking a Halloween trip to Memphis to shake down an Elvis impersonator for info on a Dr who may have brought Stefano back to life.

... leaving me to wonder when the characters started thinking he was dead again since at the moment he is supposed to be alive.

Well, Shane and Steve know the "truth," right?  So he could be dead or not dead...  The story was too hap hazard to even tell.

Shane and Steve saw a pic of someone who looks like Stefano after discussing how the faked his capture.

So they know he's still alive ...and everyone else thinks he's still alive too.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Shane and Steve saw a pic of someone who looks like Stefano after discussing how the faked his capture.

So they know he's still alive ...and everyone else thinks he's still alive too.

Right, but I also got the impression that they didn't entirely believe it - nor did they care.  Their plan worked and that's all that mattered to them.  It's open-ended, in my opinion.

• Love 1

Week of June 12

Monday June 12:

Tripp starts to formulate his plan to punish Kayla for Ava's death.

Tuesday June 13:

Nicole's fate is decided.

Wednesday June 14:

JJ warns Sonny that extreme measures may be used to take down Paul.

Thursday June 15:

Steve learns that Anjelica Deveraux is out for revenge against Adrienne.

Friday June 16:

Gabi and Chad, realizing they might spend the rest of their lives on the island, cling to one another.

Dario presses Abigail to file for a quickie divorce.

• Love 4

What?!  The Island Seven are going to be on that island all through next week and the week after?!  WTF?!  What is the point of that island storyline, anyway?!

That said, it's interesting to see that Paul might be getting worse from the bite.

I also want to know how it goes with Nicole, at the very least.

And I figured that the threat against Adrienne was Anjelica.  Nice to see it essentially confirmed with that spoiler.

• Love 2

I'm beginning to think I was pretty spot on about Carlivati having to get them off the island. Even though his eps don't start airing until August! Woof.

I'm intrigued about this Paul thing. But I have no faith it will go anywhere interesting,

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/3/2017 at 0:40 AM, Nalan said:

What?!  The Island Seven are going to be on that island all through next week and the week after?!  WTF?!  What is the point of that island storyline, anyway?!

Trying to re-create the legendary 1980s plan crash of Tony/Anna/Andre/Bo/Hope/Eugene/Calliope/Liz/Carlo,  Or the legendary 2000s plane crash of John/Marlena/Kayla/Steve/Bo/Hope/ShawnD/Belle/Philip/Chloe/Claire/GrandpaShawn.  Or mimic the island adventures post-Cruise of Deception with Bo/Hope/JohnRoman/Isabella/Julie/Victor/Ernesto/Jack/Jennifer.  Or channel the ludicrous island antics of Belle/ShawnD/Philip/Jan/Nicole/PaulMendes/Chloe searching for Alice's Ruby in Puerto Rico.

<Yawn> 

Edited by SanDiegoInExile
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Nalan said:

What?!  The Island Seven are going to be on that island all through next week and the week after?!  WTF?!  What is the point of that island storyline, 

Any chance sea levels can start rising really, REALLY quickly?  REALLY quick, real high?

Ohsosad.

• Love 3