Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Apparently Carlavati is tweeting with the hashtag #whathappenedtomarlena.  I can't see it, since he blocked me.

Well you did something right to get blocked by him!  Congratulations!!

• Love 2

I quit watching Days over a year ago, and was really happy Dena was axed. I thought I could finally start watching again. But I'm not seeing anything in the spoilers that has me wanting to come back.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Given the timing of Deimos's exit and the Halo spiking, Nicole probably mistakes Eric for Daniel.

Since it's the same day of the "Eric and Nicole kiss" spoiler, that's probably exactly what happens. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, tawny411 said:

I quit watching Days over a year ago, and was really happy Dena was axed. I thought I could finally start watching again. But I'm not seeing anything in the spoilers that has me wanting to come back.

Not even a 13 week return by Chandler Massey/Will Horton?

18 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Not even a 13 week return by Chandler Massey/Will Horton?

No, not that or anything else. I watched Days almost my whole life until last year. Rafe and Hope killed Days for me. I don't think there's anything that can get me watching again. I need to find a different soap.

• Love 1
(edited)

Week of July 3

Monday July 3:

JJ is charged with murder.

Tuesday July 4:

Thanks to Eric, Nicole gets caught in a lie.

Joey makes a confession to Tripp about Ava.

Wednesday July 5:

Rafe plans a special surprise for Hope.

Thursday July 6:

Lani is hypnotized by Marlena so she can recall memories from the night of Deimos’s murder.

Friday July 7:

Lucas confronts Kate about her marriage to Andre.

? ? ?

Mon July 3, 2017
Jen pleads with Chad to stop her daughter from marrying Dario.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Chad/Gabi become surprise witnesses to Dario/Abby last-minute wedding. 

Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Kayla finds herself in hot water at work. 

Thursday, July 6, 2017
A guilt-ridden Sonny makes a confession to Paul. 

Eric & Nicole start to remember key moments from the night of the party. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3
(edited)

:( Aside from Ericole - which could very well be marred by the reappearance of Saint Taniel - this sounds extremely boring. I guess we're going to have a repeat of the Necktie Killer story where everyone in town is possibly a suspect for a few weeks.

Can't Shane just wear a Deimos mask so we can pretend he never died and no one can be arrested and we can just move on already?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I read that Joseph Mascolo taped episodes we haven't seen yet.

See, I heard that too but I'm not sure if it's just wishful thinking. Can you tell me where you heard this? I'm also really hoping that if this is true they only use the footage under Ron's writing regime. I shudder to think what else Dena had in store for Stefano given what we've seen....

• Love 1

Last of July 3

Monday, July 3, 2017
Dario asks Abigail to marry him right away. 

Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Tripp continues to make trouble for Kayla. 

Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Claire tells Theo she wants to get back together. 

Friday, July 7, 2017
Sonny is faced with a tough decision. 

Chad/Gabi try to reconnect, but Chad is troubled by the memory of Abigail. 

Gabi provides JJ with support during his ordeal.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

See, I heard that too but I'm not sure if it's just wishful thinking. Can you tell me where you heard this? I'm also really hoping that if this is true they only use the footage under Ron's writing regime. I shudder to think what else Dena had in store for Stefano given what we've seen....

It was in some soap page in my Faceboook feed, I can't remember which one.

18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I read it here, maybe as long as a few months ago.  It could just be the same rumor that keeps circulating.

• Love 1

Seeing the preview for this week makes me think they're setting up a JJ/Gabi redux once Chad inevitably gets back with Abby. Or I could just be seeing things... Lani/Eli Chad/Abby and JJ/Gabi all paired up in that promo just seems like an anvil to me. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, SanLynn said:

Seeing the preview for this week makes me think they're setting up a JJ/Gabi redux once Chad inevitably gets back with Abby. Or I could just be seeing things... Lani/Eli Chad/Abby and JJ/Gabi all paired up in that promo just seems like an anvil to me. 

I agree. I think they'll push JJ/Gabi again...unless Ron changes it.

• Love 1

Is JJ related to everyone else?  Ciara, yes.  Claire, yes.  Jade is just awful so forget her...  Anyone else?  Not that I can think of... So the best they can do for this poor kid is Gabi or Lani?  Ugh.  Bring in a new love interest for him, please.

• Love 1

I hope they do revisit JJ and Gabi. I always liked them when they actually got some screen time. If they do, I hope they actually give them a real story. Hopefully, Carlivati impresses me more here than he did in GH.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Is JJ related to everyone else?  Ciara, yes.  Claire, yes.  Jade is just awful so forget her...  Anyone else?  Not that I can think of... So the best they can do for this poor kid is Gabi or Lani?  Ugh.  Bring in a new love interest for him, please.

I've twice suggested bringing in an aged Joy Wesley, Chloe's sister.  She is related to no one but Chloe, so she'd provide some new blood for J.J.  Or even for Tripp, now that we know that Jade is going to be gone soon.

• Love 4

I don't hate the idea of JJ/Gabi 2.0. When they finally got screen time they immediately broke up. I liked them. I knew Chad and Gabi was short term so I didn't want to get invested. Glad I didn't. 

• Love 3

Possible murders list

Paul!  ? It's too easy but I think he might have offed Deimos.  He was the only one not to drink, but he was attacked by Deimos before the Halo kicked in.  Plus his Jungle Madness probably has come back. 

Dario.  Since JV is apparently later on, wouldn't surprise me any if he killed Deimos.  Maybe he knew Deimos had the amulet that's worth a pretty penny and did what he to do. 

Andre.  Yes he wasn't at the party.  But it wouldn't be farfetched if he done it.  Knifes are also his specialty. 

Kate.  Could had killed Deimos out of revenge.  It would make for a good plot twist and she never forgot how dogged her out early when they first met. 

Marlena.  HA!  We know anytime Marlena is wrapped up in something when someone dies it makes for fun TV. 

Eric.  Maybe once he kissed Nicole and she went to the washroom, he actually caught up to Deimos.  But he's a red herring I dont think he would kill anyone. 

Sonny.  He's all talk and no action.  I don't think he would kill Deimos even though he's been alluding to doing so for a while.  Like Eric, red herring. 

• Love 1

Well we know the murderer isn't JJ cause he gets arrested first.  I've seen rumors that Sonny gets arrested at some point as well so he's out.  Days imo is always terrible at these murders, at least recently, it's usually the most obvious person.  So I go with Dario.  

4 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Victor or a Victor goon?  Brady?  Angelica?  I haven't seen today's episode yet, so I don't really have any idea.  :-)

Oh man Victor is a possibility.  Or what about Maggie.. We know she's a drunk and could fall off the wagon at anytime.  ?

• Love 2

I hope it's Dario or Rafe. Begone Hernandii!

This ep was baaaaad. Okay scenes with Ericole (best use of ghost Daniel, even with his stupid haircut) but the rest was amateur hour on all fronts.

I officially have nothing to watch except the occasional Eric scenes. Ron's writing can't kick in fast enough for my liking.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, tribeca said:

My guess is the killer is Will who isn't really dead.   I have no motivation for will.  

Will was sucha chomp.  Everyone had to clean up after his fuckups especially when GW played him.  If he did it, I suspect Sami will be once again covering for him as usual. 

• Love 2

Ok, my thoughts after watching...

They are all too high as kites to kill anyone. None of them can stand up straight, let alone use a knife to stab someone. 

I don't think it's someone who was at that party.  

Victor? Stefano? Angelica? 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

I was also thinking along the same lines - not someone from the main cast, so that no one has to go to prison.

Ken Corday said that the killer was sympathetic.  Ken Corday is such a liar, so, we have to look at him sideways, when he makes his statements. Plus, Ron changed the ending of the story that Dena wrote..

• Love 3

Week of July 10

Monday July 10:

Steve and Kayla break into Anjelica's hotel room.

Tuesday July 11:

Lani finds a key piece of evidence regarding Deimos's murder.

Wednesday July 12:

Abigail’s suspicion over Dario continues to grow.

Thursday July 13:

Tripp has second thoughts about what he's done to Kayla -- just as things get worse for her.

Friday July 14:

Brady is jealous when he finds Eric and Nicole together.

A vengeful Jade contemplates stirring up trouble one last time before leaving town.

• Love 3
(edited)

More on Week of July 10

Monday, July 10, 2017
Hope warns Abigail about Dario. 

Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Lucas spies Justin comforting Adrienne. 

Kayla, Marlena, Valerie, & Kate have a girls' night out. 

Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Victor pays Sonny a visit, & lambasts him for coming forward. 

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Nicole & Eric are unsettled by a memory from the Martin House party. 

Fri, July 14, 2017
Steve tells Kayla he thinks someone might be framing her & begins to investigate. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

+

On 7/2/2017 at 9:49 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Is Val just a replacement for Lexi?

I also wonder if Tripp is going to be a replacement for Joey. I don't think Joey's cute enough to overcome his lack of charisma or acting talent.

9 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

+

I also wonder if Tripp is going to be a replacement for Joey. I don't think Joey's cute enough to overcome his lack of charisma or acting talent.

He could be with a haircut and the right wardrobe, I think.  But not with his current hair.