Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

I wouldn't call Brady/Theresa unpopular and if any kid is going to die it will probably be Ari since she's WIll's kid. 

Maybe... I wouldn't put it past these writers to do this in an effort to completely wipe out all traces of Will from existence but it looks like judging from BTS pics that the kids playing her are still filming, so she should be okay. I wonder if the major death may be someone we don't expect to die. I actually hope it's Chase who dies. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Lani getting bumped off would be so sad in the funny sense - introduced during the golden anniversary, half her scenes cut, terrible response to the few scenes that make it to air, practically zero development with her beloved family, defining characteristic bring her disturbing fetishes, then written out as patient zero less than six months later.

...better or worse than Serena's arc?

It is worse than Serena's arc...I think Lani is a Griffith Character and Dena had been cutting her scenes and that is why Shawn has gotten marginalized...I do think that Lani is going to die in this virus storyline...

• Love 2

So, unless there is somebody else involved, the "person" who is going to die due to the flu is not a regular character, but some nobody.  A "fashion model".  Now, unless it's Gabi or Paul (let's hope not), I wonder if it's somebody they work with.

• Love 1

More Spoilers for the week of May 16

Monday, May 16, 2016
Fynn finds an antidote for the virus.
Steve heads to Los Angeles to find Joey, but he may be too late.
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Brady confides in Belle about his relationship problems with Theresa.
Conflicted Hope visits Bo’s grave while a hidden Aiden watches.
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Aiden rents a room at the Martin house from a very wary Julie.
Justin wants Victor to drop the whole vendetta against Deimos.
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Deimos tells Kate he wants her to sign a pre-nup.
Eduardo gets haunted by his past.
Friday, May 20, 2016
Rafe tells Eduardo that they have to stop paying the price for his past.
Things heat up between Deimos & Nicole.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

More Spoilers for the week of May 16

Oh lovely, so the whole virus storyline is done just like that? How weak and a pathetic waste of time!

Oh jeez, so now Theresa is going to be branded the bad guy in their relationship? Why don't you go fuck you, Brady! I hope Belle rips him a new one and tells him to get over himself! I better not see her agreeing with him that somehow Theresa is wrong to try to drill it into Brady's head that Summer is nothing but trouble.

Justin, shut up. 

Yawn on the Hernandez drama.

Whatever on Deimos/Nicole. 

Aiden needs to stop being such a fucking creep. I still think he's an impostor. 

• Love 3

It's about time Hope visited Bo's grave.

Kate marrying Deimos is nuts.

Will we see the Martin House again or has that set been struck?

The virus ends mighty fast. Is Paul anything more than a victim? I thought he might have been implicated in it spreading...

• Love 2

LMAO I thought this virus thing would be a big event but Fynn finds and antidote next week? And a dayplayer is the only person who dies? LMAO wow. And what was the point of having Sparkle kidnapped for a day and brainwashed? 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

LMAO I thought this virus thing would be a big event but Fynn finds and antidote next week? And a dayplayer is the only person who dies? LMAO wow. And what was the point of having Sparkle kidnapped for a day and brainwashed? 

I think Lani dies since she's out this month. There's supposed to be a "heartbreaking" death this week. I thought this CDC story would be a much bigger thing. Maybe it leads into some bigger story. There's still Paul's brainwashing out there.

• Love 3

It's possible Paul's brainwashing might not be over after the fever is done.  Maybe what will break his "sickness" will be having Sonny making him believe in the power of love.  Something soapy like that will get him back to normal.  

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

In what world would Hope still be attracted to Aiden? 

Maybe this is a Fake Hope. Fakes for everybody! (Because, yeah, no way to "Real" Hope with Aiden at this point. No.)

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

In what world would Hope still be attracted to Aiden? 

The thing is everyone was once a doppelganger in this storyline! 

⚫Hope/Princess Gina 

⚫Rafe/Rafe 2

⚫Andre and his comestic surgery to look like Tony 

⚫And now Aiden/Evil Aiden 

I mean if the writers were any bit clever (which I doubt) they would have Hope and Rafe see through this bullshit and know this is a Dimera trick again.   But I forget the Salem PD has been stupid since the 1990s, why start making them smart now!

Yet again who knows Hope/Aiden or FauxAiden kiss and she'll know the difference.  Least I hope.   Doppelganger stories always make me laugh because when it comes to the romantic and sexual interactions the person should know something isn't right. ?

• Love 6
23 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

It's possible Paul's brainwashing might not be over after the fever is done.  Maybe what will break his "sickness" will be having Sonny making him believe in the power of love.  Something soapy like that will get him back to normal.  

That seems to be the way they might go with PaulSon...it's what happened with Chad's brainwashing. Abby's love cured him. BLECH.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

That seems to be the way they might go with PaulSon...it's what happened with Chad's brainwashing. Abby's love cured him. BLECH.

I don't think I can imagine anything worse.  Sparkle will blind us, if that happens, with his shiney chicklet teeth.  Please, no.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, boes said:

I don't think I can imagine anything worse.  Sparkle will blind us, if that happens, with his shiney chicklet teeth.  Please, no.

I can imagine A LOT worse at the hands of these hack writers.

Well, she's mackin' on Theo so her dreaming about Chad just shows she's got good taste, both with her real guy and her fantasy life.

• Love 4

I don't generally have a problem with characters having been sexually assaulted having a romance while they are healing. I'm thinking of Julia and Noah on AMC & Paige and Spinner on Degrassi. I think it depends on how the story is told. I would have a bigger issue of him being a married father with all the baggage of his crazy ex and life. Also how do you go from a Jar Jar to a human teen? 

• Love 5

SOD Aiden:  Andre doesn't get visitors so he's happy to see Aiden. Explains holding Aiden captive wasn't original plan until he refused 2 kill...  Hope.Andre reveals to Aiden that Hope killed Stefano.Aiden says he will secure Andres release if doesn't testify against Hope... Andre uses Aiden but still has rage against Hope. Hope admits to Rafe that she's confused.  She wants to take things day by day... it's not what Rafe wants to hear but he feels he owes her space.  Hope and Aiden cross paths while walking in the rain... Aiden surprises Hope with a kiss.  Unbeknownst to them Rafe witnesses the kiss.  Rafe fears the worst but wants what's best for Hope. 

• Love 3

There is a rumor going around that Tate will die..The grim reaper Josh Griffith strikes again...What does the show have against the Donovans..First Paige and now little Tate....I guess Kim's propensity to always suffer will now strike her daughter Theresa..This is so  messed up.....If this comes to past, with Paulson going to be hot and heavy. I will be done with the show for good.....

(edited)
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

There is a rumor going around that Tate will die..The grim reaper Josh Griffith strikes again...What does the show have against the Donovans..First Paige and now little Tate....I guess Kim's propensity to always suffer will now strike her daughter Theresa..This is so  messed up.....If this comes to past, with Paulson going to be hot and heavy. I will be done with the show for good.....

I won't be surprised if that happens. I'm sure the Theresa haters will LOVE this if it comes to pass. I guess this will be considered well earned karma for all of the horrible things Theresa has done. I guess I won't be surprised if she starts to end up losing kids just like her mom. I think the show might end up doing this to break up Theresa and Brady for good and possibly turn Theresa evil and single again. Maybe the writers believe that Theresa and/or Brady shouldn't have had any kids in the first place and that would be a good way to make them single without any attachments. Honestly, if this show doesn't want Theresa to have any more kids why not just bring in Andrew and give him kids? On the other hand maybe this is their way of freeing Theresa to have another child with a man they may want to pair her up with.

Maybe Tate's death might be how Theresa might ultimately end up leaving Salem forever. 

1 hour ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I hope that's not true, Apprentice79.  There's no reason for it AT ALL. 

I don't know... some people believe Theresa hasn't suffered enough and needs to suffer as much as possible. I can easily see how many people might end up being overjoyed at Tate's death and laughing that she deserved for it to happen. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Rick Kitchen said:

Well, better Tate, whom we never see, than Ari, I guess.  :(

Yeah but what would killing off Tate accomplish? Are the writers that willing to kill off Theresa's only reason of being for what? Just so she could fall apart and possibly start doing drugs and drink heavily again? Might as well write her off the show since basically in the show's eyes she's just a nonentity at this point. Not only that but Brady might fall into drugs and alcohol again too. So losing their son might end up destroying them both. So I guess the entire Donovan family will basically go extinct since I doubt Andrew's ever coming to the show and as far as Days is concerned he doesn't even exist. And if Tate dies I don't see Theresa ever having another child ever again and maybe at some point she'll find out that whatever Dr. Mandrake did to her caused her to be infertile so there's that. 

I won't be surprised if they're killing off one of the kids just to have another woman on the show have another child. 

There's a blind item saying that a popular 80s couple is returning to town. I wonder if Kim & Shane may not be coming for the Thrady wedding but actually for Tate's funeral. 

Edited by Braniac Woman
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Braniac Woman said:

Yeah but what would killing off Tate accomplish? Are the writers that willing to kill off Theresa's only reason of being for what? Just so she could fall apart and possibly start doing drugs and drink heavily again? Might as well write her off the show since basically in the show's eyes she's just a nonentity at this point. Not only that but Brady might fall into drugs and alcohol again too. So losing their son might end up destroying them both. So I guess the entire Donovan family will basically go extinct since I doubt Andrew's ever coming to the show and as far as Days is concerned he doesn't even exist. And if Tate dies I don't see Theresa ever having another child ever again and maybe at some point she'll find out that whatever Dr. Mandrake did to her caused her to be infertile so there's that. 

I won't be surprised if they're killing off one of the kids just to have another woman on the show have another child. 

There's a blind item saying that a popular 80s couple is returning to town. I wonder if Kim & Shane may not be coming for the Thrady wedding but actually for Tate's funeral. 

I think that you might be onto something..

Charles S./aka Shane...just updated his facebook to be a pic of him and Kim when they were young. I cannot wait to see Kim and Shane..Those two were so magical....I hope that they are coming for a good reason and not for a bad one...

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/12/2016 at 7:03 PM, Sidney said:

Good grief. That's too disturbing. Please don't go there writers. The girl was just rape!

This is days.  Princess could not even go 24 hours after having a baby before she had the desire to bang Chad.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 5

Monday May 23:
Hope pushes Aiden away, telling him she has feelings for Rafe. 

Tuesday May 24
Jennifer’s mind plays horrific scenarios of how her addiction could affect Abigail & JJ. 

Wednesday May 25:
Aiden visits Chase in jail. 

Thursday May 26:
Claire senses a thaw in Belle & Shawn and asks if they’re back together. 

Friday May 27:
JJ and Roman fight over Rory; 
Chase is attacked and rushed to the hospital. 

• Love 2

I'm so disgusted with a lot of things about the show that I'm barely watching and just reading spoilers, but holy shit. Ciara fantasizing about Chad? Tate possibly dying?  I wont even get started on this bullshit with Aiden being back. Horrible.

• Love 3
On 5/13/2016 at 4:50 PM, Petunia13 said:

Jack visits Abby to tell her he died in vain. 

"It should have been you!" 

I legit read that as "Jack visits Abby to tell her he died in a van." And I thought, well, he's died everywhere else so ...

21 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Boo freaking hoo. Am I supposed to feel sorry for this creep? 'Cause, no, ain't happening. Ever.

Glad to see nothing has changed since I stopped watching this show. Salem - where no one is worth caring about.

• Love 3

More spoilers for May 23-27

Monday, May 23, 2016
A jealous Kate fights with Nicole over Deimos. 

Wednesday, May 25, 2016
John joins the search to track down Joey; A nervous Ciara and Claire head to their hearing. 

Thursday, May 26, 2016
Ciara opens up to Marlena during a counseling session. 

Friday, May 27, 2016
Aiden works on an argument to get Chase out of prison. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Good to see they're following up on Rory as a drug dealer...but it sounds like such a one-off thing when it could have been a nice two-month arc, showing a young kid getting deeper into a life of crime and JJ the newbie cop slowly realizing his foe is his former friend and feeling torn.

While I don't see a Theresa and Brady marriage lasting, I do want it to happen and doubt the show would be so dumb as to kill off Tate, considering all he's been through...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5

MORE SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 23RD

Monday, May 23, 2016
Belle and Shawn make love. 

Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Jennifer has a harrowing night as she tries to stop herself from giving into her painkiller addiction. 

Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Fynn drives Kayla to Los Angeles to chase after Joey. 

Thursday, May 26, 2016
Hope confides in Rafe about Ciara’s concerns. 

Friday, May 27, 2016
Eduardo is vocal about his disapproval over JJ dating Gabi. 

---

From Buzzworthy
-Rafe sees Aiden kissing Hope, and storms off.

-Shawn is torn between Lani and Belle.

-Aiden comes to realize that winning back Hope will be an uphill battle.

-Steve and John trace Jade and Joey back to Simone’s commune.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

UGH. Wipe them BOTH out. Please.

I'm over soaps,  especially Days,  trying to redeem rapists!   Like how is this still acceptable to women and young ladies audiences who still watch soaps and with how rape has been put in pop culture thanks to Bill Cosby and Dr Luke (Kesha's produce) nowadays  the thought of this soap yet again trying to get off a rapist and make him redeemable is gross.  Like stop it Days!  Not every rapist is Jack Deveraux.   Most rapists need the book thrown at them or hav their balls shot off. 

• Love 7