Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

Just because Gwen is in a spoiler doesn’t mean she appears. I bet Chad calls her an makes an offer to buy the paper from her. He seems to hate Everett already and wouldn’t mind seeing him unemployed.

That is my guess too. Her half anyway. Xander owns 50% 

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I don't get Melinda taking Nicole's baby and giving him to Sloan. That is taking friendship a bit far, and Sloan seems horrified. It's one thing to hide paternity it is a whole lot of evil to let somebody believe their baby is dead (although Nicole did it to Sami so...)

Also

YUK

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-november-8.html?m=1

If this was Kristen I could've seen Melinda do this. She took my child I take hers. However Nicole is a reach in this instance.

• Like 5
On 11/7/2023 at 9:12 AM, brisbydog said:

I don't get Melinda taking Nicole's baby and giving him to Sloan. That is taking friendship a bit far, and Sloan seems horrified. It's one thing to hide paternity it is a whole lot of evil to let somebody believe their baby is dead (although Nicole did it to Sami so...)

Also

YUK

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-november-8.html?m=1

Ugh. I know Nicole was the one taking the baby the first time so it happening to her is one of those soapy twists. Still the character has actually lost two previous pregnancies so now she's going to think she's lost a third child too. Even though Sydney was the taken baby during the baby swap that felt like it would never end I always felt bad for Nicole during that period. I think part of that was how Sami was being written during that time which was driving a lot of viewers up the wall back then.

I don't really watch the show anymore and this isn't making me want to think about tuning in again I'll say that. I've never been a fan of baby swap stories. Even though both of them happened years ago the Sami/Nicole and Bianca/Babe ones were enough for me to last a lifetime.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-november-13.html?m=1

Pics for Monday. Poor Nicole. I guess I will have to get over her stealing Sydney from Sami now

Nope. Unless Sloan gets to keep the child for a year, keeping quiet as she watches as Nicole bond with a baby that she bought from a scared kid to switch and then letting her grieve as the baby dies tragically, hold onto even tighter to the stolen child, allow Nicole to console her/house her when some of her lies comes out,  trying to leave town with money given to her by Nicole with stolen baby and then finally kidnapping the baby again when the truth finally comes out.

There is not enough karma/pain that will make up what Nicole did. And since I have hated character since the day that she first started, I want Sloane to keep the child forever.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Nope. Unless Sloan gets to keep the child for a year, keeping quiet as she watches as Nicole bond with a baby that she bought from a scared kid to switch and then letting her grieve as the baby dies tragically, hold onto even tighter to the stolen child, allow Nicole to console her/house her when some of her lies comes out,  trying to leave town with money given to her by Nicole with stolen baby and then finally kidnapping the baby again when the truth finally comes out.

There is not enough karma/pain that will make up what Nicole did. And since I have hated character since the day that she first started, I want Sloane to keep the child forever.

And don't forget once Sami found out the truth Nicole still conspired with EJ to keep Sydney and Johnny away from her.

Spoilers say Nicole already suspects right off the bat. This won't be a long term story. They don't write those anymore 

• Like 4

So, since Nicole and Eric are still the writer's idea of endgame, and they want to give the people what they want, (or what they want FOR us), once Nicole gets the truth out of Sloan, what do you think will happen? 

1. Sloan will try to run off with the baby and have Salem's finest track her down?

2. Sloan will try to run off with the baby and have Salem's finest track her down?

3. Sloan will try to run off with the baby and have Salem's finest track her down?

• LOL 7

Monday, November 20, 2023
Xander makes a choice regarding the custody suit.

Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Harris finds Ava in a precarious situation.

Thursday, November 23, 2023
It's Thanksgiving in Salem.

Friday, November 24, 2023  Nicole insists on seeing her baby

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

I wonder what Xander’s choice is

He's going to drop the custody suit. Then Sarah will too and they will insta get back together. I hate these writers 

However I'd much rather watch the Xander finds out he's Victor's son story

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Monday, November 20:

- Alex interrupts Brady and Theresa in a conflict.

- Xander makes a choice regarding the custody suit 

- Paulina tasks Harris to investigate Salem’s drug crisis. 

- Ava stands her ground.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Tuesday, November 21:

- Sloan’s secret nearly comes out.

- Harris finds Ava in a precarious situation.

- EJ tries to support Nicole.

- Johnny reunites with Chanel.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Wednesday, November 22:

- Ava receives a warning.

- Paulina invited Abe to Thanksgiving dinner.

- Stefan makes some demands on EJ.

- Clyde has a meeting with Stefan.

- Sloan has exciting news for Eric

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Thursday, November 23:

- It’s Thanksgiving in Salem.

- Stephanie is suspicious of Chad.

- Paulina and Abe have a memorable moment. 

- Johnny calls Chanel after something he sees gets him worried.

- Chanel is suspicious of Holly.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Friday, November 24:

- Nicole insists on seeing her baby.

- Leo learns shocking news from Harris.

- Ava has a surprising partner.

11/27- EJ presses Rafe for answers

11/28- Everett conspires with Stephanie

11/29 - Steve lays out his suspicions to Kayla and Sarah.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Finally!

I'm guessing they'll say that the baby was accidentally incinerated as medical waste because it was so small.  Or they'll try to pass off a stillborn baby as hers.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Badger said:

I'm guessing they'll say that the baby was accidentally incinerated as medical waste because it was so small.  Or they'll try to pass off a stillborn baby as hers.

....yuck?

This storyline is so unnecessary. They could have just focused on the possibility that Nic's baby might be developmentally challenged since she's struggled to carry a child to term this entire time. Obviously that would take a level of nuance and maturity far beyond this writing team's capabilities, but it would have been slightly better than this lame brain baby swap bull.

• Like 9
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

....yuck?

This storyline is so unnecessary. They could have just focused on the possibility that Nic's baby might be developmentally challenged since she's struggled to carry a child to term this entire time. Obviously that would take a level of nuance and maturity far beyond this writing team's capabilities, but it would have been slightly better than this lame brain baby swap bull.

The better plot would have been that Sloan did not miscarry, then her baby needed help from a bio sibling and she had to fess up to save her own child. Then we'd have Eric with two babies and a real emotional conflict. Instead we get this rehash 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Friday, December 1, 2023
An impending DNA test heightens tensions.

Hmm. Does Nicole demand the baby Sloan has be tested?

Yeah that's my speculation I think this is the only baby switch story where the mother actually seen the baby.Of course Melinda or Sloan will mess with the DNA results and this story will go until may.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, Harmony233 said:

Yeah that's my speculation I think this is the only baby switch story where the mother actually seen the baby.Of course Melinda or Sloan will mess with the DNA results and this story will go until may.

I mean I wish it was Alex having to prove he's Victor's bio son which you'd think Titan would demand rather than going on the say so of an "old" letter. That's way more interesting, especially if nobody knows the other option.

I bet Kreepy Konstantin kept the original letter and it will eventually surface. They made it clear the one with the will was entirely forged 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

No, the better angle with this baby story would be if NO ONE EVER GOT PREGNANT.

Babies are all Ron seems to know what to write. Think outside the damn box already! But baby switch #4,978,657,341 is just zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

And we already know Sloan will be roadkill and blah, blah, blah.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
On 11/18/2023 at 8:55 AM, brisbydog said:

The better plot would have been that Sloan did not miscarry, then her baby needed help from a bio sibling and she had to fess up to save her own child. Then we'd have Eric with two babies and a real emotional conflict. Instead we get this rehash 

That honestly would be better 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm wondering if Sarah packs up the baby and moves in with Xander to protect her after Steve warns her about Konstantin. I can see Maggie getting defensive and Sarah charging out (as she does). This would mesh with Xander's wording in the day of days promo asking if she would consider moving in permanently, as opposed to some temporary arrangement.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, Nov 27:

EJ tries getting some answers out of Rafe.

Nicole is suspicious.

Sloan is confronted by Dimitri.

Jada has a deal for Leo.

Stefan and Ava get devious.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, Nov 28:

Everett plots with Stephanie.

Sarah has a document for Xander.

Steve and John have the truth about Konstantin.

Theresa lays into Konstantin for what he did.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, Nov 29:

Steve tells Kayla and Sarah his suspicions.

Xander eavesdrops on Alex and Theresa.

Kayla confronts Sarah about how she really feels for Xander.

Bad news ruins some romance.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, Nov 30:

Holly gets an apology from Nicole.

Dimitri threatens to expose someone.

Eric fills Marlena in on what happened with Nicole.

Theresa prods Alex about the status of their relationship.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, Dec 1:

A DNA test heightens tensions.

Sloan tries to get a suspect out.

EJ brags to Leo.

Tate intervenes with Chanel and Johnny.

https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-nov-27-dec-1-dimitri-threatens-exposure-stefan-ava-devious-theresa-lays-konstantin

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

I am there for a Sarah/Kayla conversation about Xander. If anybody knows what it is like to be the good girl who fell for the guy everybody in town detested, it is Kayla. Steve had a heck of a lot in common with Xander when we first met him, right down to being used by Victor to do the stuff nobody else wanted to do

I'm also so ready for Konstantin to be gone. He is grating on every nerve I have 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-greg-vaughan-previews-erics-dna-baby-drama/?utm_campaign=true_anthem_soapoperadigest&utm_content=new_content&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

I'm guessing Nicole will prove the baby is her son pretty fast, and Sloan will throw Melinda under the bus and say she didn't know. Eric will return the baby he already lovvvesss and mope. Then EJ will open the DNA tests once they have the baby home and he will conceal the truth, eventually bonding with Sloan over their shared secret. Then once Ericole inevitably reunite they will have angry sex.

• Like 2

I'm guessing Nicole will prove the baby is her son pretty fast, and Sloan will throw Melinda under the bus and say she didn't know. Eric will return the baby he already lovvvesss and mope. Then EJ will open the DNA tests once they have the baby home and he will conceal the truth, eventually bonding with Sloan over their shared secret. Then once Ericole inevitably reunite they will have angry sex.

That part I like lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-greg-vaughan-previews-erics-dna-baby-drama/?utm_campaign=true_anthem_soapoperadigest&utm_content=new_content&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Well if they just test the baby against EJ, it will prove that he is not the father and since they all believe him to be the father of Nicole's baby, they will just think Nicole lost her mind again.

First dead baby, she buys a baby and then switches that baby with Sydney.

Second dead baby, she frames Jennifer with making it appear that she pushed her and cause the baby to die. All so that she could keep her hooks into Daniel.

Not dead baby Holly, she assaults her best friend and kidnaps Holly.

With not dead baby boy, who knows what she will do.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2