Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, brisbydog said:

• Bonnie gives Nancy a makeover.

First the makeover, and then ...

On 2/28/2022 at 3:15 PM, Retired at last said:

One of the soap mag speculation (I HOPE) was that Tripp and Nancy were going to meet at the pub while drowning their sorrows and end up hooking up. I know there aren't many men around for Nancy, but Tripp????? Poor Chloe - her classy dad with Leo and her mom is suddenly a cougar with Trippy.

Will they go by Nipp or Trancy? LOL

• LOL 9

From a couple pages back ...

On 2/25/2022 at 1:38 PM, brisbydog said:

Some of Missy's superfans on twitter went to an event this past weekend. Missy confirmed Abby's murder and that Cady will be playing Jen for that. Said she likes 'switching off' with Cady.

Loved seeing Jack and real-Jen these last couple of days, but the scenes of them with Abigail made me a bit sad, knowing these are probably the last scenes taped with the 3 of them. 

Missy may like "switching off" with Cady, but having faux-Jen at Abigail's funeral won't be nearly as powerful as if real-Jen was there.  I think TPTB should have done whatever it took to get Missy to LA for the taping.  JMHO, of course.

MiserlyUnsungGonolek-max-1mb.gif.2f9c652a043af94a3ec7dfcdb2c65db2.gif

• Love 6
2 hours ago, buffynut said:

Will they go by Nipp or Trancy? LOL

Nipp lmao!

2 hours ago, buffynut said:

I think TPTB should have done whatever it took to get Missy to LA for the taping.  JMHO, of course.

I give them leeway with this kind of thing because they have practically no money so it's not like they could offer her much. And I don't think they have the ability to just push back tapings to hold out for someone who has another commitment or simply doesn't want to do it at the time.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Will and Sonny are headed home, and they’re not the only ones! Watch #days weekdays on @NBC and stream exclusively on @PeacockTV for FREE. #days #dool https://t.co/ymI4iGQuBF

Did the Vatican kick Eric out of the priesthood after he bungled the latest exorcism so now he has to work at the Brady Pub? 

• LOL 9

I'm glad they're giving Brady/Chloe storylines that aren't related to Kristen. I mean this story sucks but I'm glad they are having more humorous material. Especially Brady which has always been endless drama with him.

• Love 9
On 3/3/2022 at 6:56 PM, brisbydog said:

• Nancy faces off with Craig's new beau

• Bonnie gives Nancy a makeover.

The first spoiler is the moment I'm sure Ron's been waiting for. I imagine a lot of "witty" insults being hurled between the two in an overdramatic and catty fashion. Since Ron won't be able to rely on "bitch" and "whore," I'm assuming he'll go for agist and homophobic attacks. To be clear, I don't mean homophobic slurs, but the way Ron often writes some questionable dialogue regarding gay characters that he finds to be "funny" or "hilarious." "Gurl" "Friend of Dorothy" "Mary" type dialogue aimed at Leo.

If Days could afford a pool, I'm certain we all know how this "catfight" would end. I guess the Days ever shrinking budget is at least saving us from that embarrassment. 

Regarding the second spoiler, something else we all knew was coming. I am shocked it's Bonnie that's giving the makeover though. However, I can't think of anyone else who would. Maybe Kate if the Kate/Chloe history wasn't what it was.

15 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Did the Vatican kick Eric out of the priesthood after he bungled the latest exorcism so now he has to work at the Brady Pub? 

Why is Nicole so surprised that Eric is back in town based on the preview? Eric's life pretty much revolved around Nicole, regardless of their marital status, you'll think he'll let her and Holly know he was in Salem. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

The first spoiler is the moment I'm sure Ron's been waiting for. I imagine a lot of "witty" insults being hurled between the two in an overdramatic and catty fashion. Since Ron won't be able to rely on "bitch" and "whore," I'm assuming he'll go for agist and homophobic attacks. To be clear, I don't mean homophobic slurs, but the way Ron often writes some questionable dialogue regarding gay characters that he finds to be "funny" or "hilarious." "Gurl" "Friend of Dorothy" "Mary" type dialogue aimed at Leo.

If Days could afford a pool, I'm certain we all know how this "catfight" would end. I guess the Days ever shrinking budget is at least saving us from that embarrassment. 

Regarding the second spoiler, something else we all knew was coming. I am shocked it's Bonnie that's giving the makeover though. However, I can't think of anyone else who would. Maybe Kate if the Kate/Chloe history wasn't what it was.

Why is Nicole so surprised that Eric is back in town based on the preview? Eric's life pretty much revolved around Nicole, regardless of their marital status, you'll think he'll let her and Holly know he was in Salem. 

Onscreen sure this show doesn't care about Eric beyond Nicole but he was gone for over a year. I don't think its farfetched for Nicole to think he wouldn't come back especially since she kept asking him too. 

He decides to do so when she's not with him anymore.

A good story out of this would be why does Eric always run away... and how it ties into his abandonment issues.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Onscreen sure this show doesn't care about Eric beyond Nicole but he was gone for over a year. I don't think its farfetched for Nicole to think he wouldn't come back especially since she kept asking him too. 

He decides to do so when she's not with him anymore.

A good story out of this would be why does Eric always run away... and how it ties into his abandonment issues.

Oh, I meant that it seems unrealistic that Eric wouldn't immediately call Nicole and Holly or drop by the apartment. I can't imagine Eric being in Salem and not immediately letting Nicole know, unless of course he's exorcising his mother. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/5/2022 at 9:10 AM, 4evaQuez said:

f Days could afford a pool, I'm certain we all know how this "catfight" would end. I guess the Days ever shrinking budget is at least saving us from that embarrassment. 

Well, is there a fountain in Horton Square? Or maybe there will be a big cake baked by the always absent bakery owners that they can fall into?

And, despite what Nancy wants to think, Leo didn't do anything wrong if Craig made the first move. Actually, even if he did make the move. Craig was her husband and it was his choice. She has to face it - whether or not it is for Leo or someone else (hopefully), her husband is never coming back and it has nothing to do with her. I just really do not want to see Dr. Wesley participating in the next drag show that you know will be happening.

ETA - replaced name of actor with characters name. Oops.

Edited by Retired at last
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Well, is there a fountain in Horton Square? Or maybe there will be a big cake baked by the always absent bakery owners that they can fall into?

And, despite what Nancy wants to think, Leo didn't do anything wrong if Kevin made the first move. Actually, even if he did make the move. Kevin was her husband and it was his choice. She has to face it - whether or not it is for Leo or someone else (hopefully), her husband is never coming back and it has nothing to do with her. I just really do not want to see Dr. Wesley participating in the next drag show that you know will be happening.

I imagine a drag, strip show will be next, so Ben and his abs can participate.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I imagine a drag, strip show will be next, so Ben and his abs can participate.

They did a drag show on the Christmas movie. Ben was not there, although Chad was. Chad makes a pretty good drag queen. 

It's funny because I always thought Ben's overly groomed eyebrows made him look like a drag queen. LOL

• Love 2
2 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Oh, I meant that it seems unrealistic that Eric wouldn't immediately call Nicole and Holly or drop by the apartment. I can't imagine Eric being in Salem and not immediately letting Nicole know, unless of course he's exorcising his mother. 

As any good son would do, and not just on Mother's Day!  Flowers, candy, a nice brunch and then home for a holy water cocktail followed by being tied to the bed while your loved ones gather around for a sing-a-along of 

giphy.gif

Or, maybe he's back in Salem to market his very own invention, the Exorcycle. 

giphy.gif

HELLO, waistline!

If only Billy Mays was still around to market it.  

• LOL 9
On 3/3/2022 at 4:56 PM, brisbydog said:

Gabi drops a bombshell at the DiMera shareholder meeting.

Oh let me guess, she's taken control of DiMera Enterprises for the umpteenth time? Gabi's storyline has been rinse & repeat for the last 3 years. So stupid.

On 3/3/2022 at 4:56 PM, brisbydog said:

Chanel offers Allie a shoulder to cry on.

I'm sure they'll sleep together again. But Allie will still cry that she wants Tripp. Run, Tripp, run as far away from her as possible!

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Really? Maggie needs to be pressured?? Belle thing dumb and Susan will be annoying

20220307_204002.jpg

So Belle is going to be the devil #3? 

Is this how Eli's going to exit the show?

Agree, Maggie should be able to have one conversation w/Sarah and know she's needs committed. 

• Love 2
On 3/5/2022 at 4:32 PM, bunnyblue said:

I'm sure they'll sleep together again. But Allie will still cry that she wants Tripp. Run, Tripp, run as far away from her as possible!

I want Tripp to have sex with Kayla, just to see what happens. I mean, he wouldn't be the first or last soap character to have sex with a step parent.

12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

20220307_204002.jpg

Interested in all of these as well. Sounds like it might be an entertaining March for me!

11 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I want Tripp to have sex with Kayla, just to see what happens. I mean, he wouldn't be the first or last soap character to have sex with a step parent.

Ewwwwwwwww! But also, I'll allow it.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I'm gonna miss LA/Eli and hope his character isn't going to be killed off.

Well its Days death doesn't mean much. That being said I'm surprised that they would do it if so. I figured that if Lani is going with him they'd get a HEA. Unless she's sticking around not sure who they would pair her with(although she's not related to most of Salem like everyone else is) then they could've just recast the role.

I'm all for Craig taking Kayla's job or wanting to(since this is Ron of course he rips this plot off) in fact I insisted on it but with Nancy by his side not Leo's worthless self.

I just hope its actually played out onscreen and not a throwaway like like Dr. Snyder.

• Love 5

This Gabi story is so dumb

#Days Early Ed: Wk of March 21

▪️Susan visits EJ.
▪️Gabi fires Kate.
▪️Craig crosses paths with Kayla.
▪️Chad teams up with Sonny and Will to take down Leo.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

This Gabi story is so dumb

#Days Early Ed: Wk of March 21

▪️Susan visits EJ.
▪️Gabi fires Kate.
▪️Craig crosses paths with Kayla.
▪️Chad teams up with Sonny and Will to take down Leo.

What reason to Sonny and Will have to mess with Leo ?

• Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, tribeca said:

What reason to Sonny and Will have to mess with Leo ?

Leo was working for Sonny at Titan and set him up on false sexual harassment charges, took him to court, looking for a payout.  Then he tried to force Sonny to marry him, attacked Will, fell when they were fighting and hit his head.  Will and Sonny rolled him up in a rug and dumped the body, but unfortunately he didn't die.  He came back to town and tried to blackmail them again.  Wash, rinse, repeat.  I know I'm leaving some stuff out.

He's earned their hate honestly.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

So sick of the devil shit. Ron couldn't tell a camp-free story with any emotional resonance to save his sorry life.

I know, it is lazy as any movement in the plot is removed with a memory wipe, and it is sooo boring. Why is the actual Devil so interested in messing up people's relationships in Salem and being CEO of Dimera when he could be, I dunno, becoming President or taking over the world?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

The fact that the devil just wants to fuck with the residents of Salem is hilarious as hell to me.

I love the devil story but it has gone on too long now. They should have had the devil jumping bodies a bunch and given pretty much everyone a go at being the devil for a bit and then ended it in like 6 months or so. 

• Love 5

Next week in a nutshell: Tony continues to have no balls, Eric's going to screw up another exorcism, and Leo is still a prick. But here's the actual specifics: 

Mon/ 03-14-2022

Susan attempts to prove Belle is possessed. Ben informs Marlena the Devil is still in Salem. Will urges Johnny to reconsider making the movie about Marlena. Eli receives alarming news from TR's ex-girlfriend, Beth.

Tue/03-15-2022

TR and Eli have an explosive confrontation. Lani and Shawn come upon a shocking crime scene. Marlena does battle with the Devil once more. Allie confides in Will about her feelings for Chanel.

Wed/03-16-2022

Abe comforts Lani as she deals with a major crisis. Xander pressures Maggie to sign paperwork to have Sarah hospitalized. Tony is caught in the middle between Anna and "Renee." Abigail confronts Gwen about her sister's role in her kidnapping.

Thu/03-17-2022

Lani and Valerie are horrified when Eli's condition takes a turn for the worse. Abe and TR have a tense first encounter. Shawn investigates Eli's shooting. Allie shares a revelation about herself with Chanel.

Fri/03-18-2022

Marlena and John prepare for another exorcism. Chloe and Brady grow closer. Will and Sonny ask Chad to help them expose Leo. Leo pressures Craig to go after Kayla's job.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, boes said:

Leo was working for Sonny at Titan and set him up on false sexual harassment charges, took him to court, looking for a payout.  Then he tried to force Sonny to marry him, attacked Will, fell when they were fighting and hit his head.  Will and Sonny rolled him up in a rug and dumped the body, but unfortunately he didn't die.  He came back to town and tried to blackmail them again.  Wash, rinse, repeat.  I know I'm leaving some stuff out.

He's earned their hate honestly.

Yeah but that was so 2020 like what has he done lately ?

in wills hallmark Christmas Salem movie Leo was kind of the hero.  It seemed they moved on. Guess not. 
poor Leo just wants some love. Let him be lol. 

• LOL 6
17 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Yeah but that was so 2020 like what has he done lately ?

in wills hallmark Christmas Salem movie Leo was kind of the hero.  It seemed they moved on. Guess not. 
poor Leo just wants some love. Let him be lol. 

I didn't see that but wasn't it a fantasy?  Unlike the hard-hitting, factually based, documentary-style show we watch every day, I mean.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Kayla being forced to fire Marlena should be good, unless it just involves Kayla wringing her hands for five minutes and that's the end of it.  Even though it wasn't her fault that the devil took over her body, I'd like to see Marlena have to work to restore some trust that she's not evil and has good advice, lol.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Kayla being forced to fire Marlena should be good, unless it just involves Kayla wringing her hands for five minutes and that's the end of it.  Even though it wasn't her fault that the devil took over her body, I'd like to see Marlena have to work to restore some trust that she's not evil and has good advice, lol.

Yeah...unless "Doc" never lost ol' Beelzebub all the way back in 1995, Marlena has not been a good shrink since disco was in vogue/new wave took over...

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

If they didn't fire her for championing the serial necktie killer who did in her own grandson, I don't know why a little possession by the devil would bother the hospital board.

You'd think her patients would dumped her years ago when they found themselves in the same waiting room as Ben.  Unless she has REALLY good magazines, of course.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1