Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Christina said:

So David, how's marrying a teenager working out for ya? If you wanted a bride with some maturity, you probably need to aim a bit older.

She is no prize, he could do much better. 

• Love 19
10 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I love how mothers like Nicole parrot all the right words in defense of their children.  They manage to say the right things for the camera (and public) but completely don't do anything they are saying.  Self righteous hypocrite.

These two are such a disaster trying to jockey for parenting position.  

• Love 2

OMG, that was comedy gold....David: “Can you explain why (the water buffalo costs $75,000 bhat)?!” Annie: “It’s a big buffalo.” 

For whatever reason,  I can’t dislike the Leah from “Teen Mom” lookalike (blanking on her name). 

• Love 8

Kensley is adorable! Luis sure did hit the jackpot but I kept thinking, he was more like one of her kids and now he'll be tattling on Olivia. Instead of Molly actually trying to reassure her daughter about how this won't change anything, she now puts her in an adversarial position. Evelyn really is unlikeable in every possible way and I can't wait for David to continue to put her in her place. That said,how long have they actually known each other. I can't believe that she hadn't shown her spoiled attitude by now and it doesn't seem like David would have put up with her shit!  Nicole and Azan are not going to make it - he's got her number and it must just be the TLC money keeping her with him.  Meanwhile, Broke David can't afford ANYTHING. Go back to the States and get a job! He's really just treading water. He looks like such a shmuck in that pink jumpsuit! Elizabeth, give it up! He's not going to get his visa and that will probably save your life.

• Love 22
11 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Elizabeth didn't think that overstaying a tourist visa by 6   months was a big deal?? And who dresses like that to visit a lawyer?

And she is still off to see the thug, without asking him what she needs to know on the phone?  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 8
Just now, Sprockets said:

If water buffalo are like bulls, they are color blind.  It probably didn't want to be on TV.  

He should have just done Amazon Prime to Thailand.  Online water buffalos are less expensive and reality TV friendly.

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Kensley is adorable! Luis sure did hit the jackpot but I kept thinking, he was more like one of her kids and now he'll be tattling on Olivia. Instead of Molly actually trying to reassure her daughter about how this won't change anything, she now puts her in an adversarial position. Evelyn really is unlikeable in every possible way and I can't wait for David to continue to put her in her place. That said,how long have they actually known each other. I can't believe that she hadn't shown her spoiled attitude by now and it doesn't seem like David would have put up with her shit!  Nicole and Azan are not going to make it - he's got her number and it must just be the TLC money keeping her with him.  Meanwhile, Broke David can't afford ANYTHING. Go back to the States and get a job! He's really just treading water. He looks like such a shmuck in that pink jumpsuit! Elizabeth, give it up! He's not going to get his visa and that will probably save your life.

She said they fight on the phone & she hangs up on him. So he can hardly br surprised. Lolol

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Standard Staples said:

Usually when we fight, I can just hang up on him!

In other words, I'm incredibly entitled, and when I don't get my way, I just bail. I don't want to debate, because I might actually be proven wrong.

If he ignored that big giant flashing red warning flag, then David deserves every bit of the misery he’s going to get being married to Evil-yn

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

Evelyn is insufferable! "There's no such thing as the European Dream." Lol

But it looks like both she & David Spain gang up on Mykala next week.

Whyyyyy is David Poor dressed like that?

Poor Mykala is better than the two of them combined. She will likely marry a very nice man after years of dating him and have a wonderful marriage while Evelyn will look haggard beyond her years from a string of failed marriages. What does mykala's relationship status have to do with any of this? David is trying to deflect 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Standard Staples said:

Usually when we fight, I can just hang up on him!

In other words, I'm incredibly entitled, and when I don't get my way, I just bail. I don't want to debate, because I might actually be proven wrong.

That works online. When you're married and fight, they are still there in the morning. She is about to learn sooooo much.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, NinaH said:

That water buffalo was losing its shit with David dressed head to toe in red. 

I was thinking the same thing. Not sure if water buffalos have the same reaction to red as bulls do, but I certainly wouldn't be taking any chances.

3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I want to know what filter app Elizabeth is using on her phone.  She looks completely different on her phone videos and pictures than she does in the talking heads and on camera.  It's driving me bananas!!!

I kind of zoned out, and when I saw her selfie-videoing in the airport, my first thought was, "which girl is that?"

It's that way up high angle to kill the mighty chin, along with the removal of that insanely red lipstick that sells it.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Nicole doesn't have time to cook healthy meals because why? You know that kid is on a steady diet of nuggets and fries. 

Normally, I'd have something to say about a person who doesn't have kids ragging on someone who does parenting. But Nicole is such a big baby herself, I'm going to let it slide. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Splithair said:

Not sure if water buffalos have the same reaction to red as bulls do, but I certainly wouldn't be taking any chances.

Bulls are color blind.  They respond to movement.  They are skittish, like all herbivores.  

• Love 6
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Nicole doesn't have time to cook healthy meals because why? You know that kid is on a steady diet of nuggets and fries. 

But hey she's May's mom.  Do NOT and I mean do NOT tell her how to parent her kid.  She tries.  It's hard.  End of story.  Cue talking head of her talking about how she doesn't want to live in a world where people tell you what is healthy and what you should feed your kids.  She has freedom you know!

Just now, Sprockets said:

Never mind.  I almost said something rude.  I am so ashamed.  

I can take it.  PM me please. I'll remember I asked for it! 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I did not think Azan was telling Nicole how to parent, he just didn’t want the child running off in the market or the street.  I didn’t see her running after Mae.  I don’t think Nicole can run or carry the child for very long.

Except that wouldn't have even an issue at all if he hadn't said no to the lead that both Mae and Nicole are used to which is telling her how to parent and wasn't out of concern for Mae it was because of how it made him look.

• Love 10
Just now, Awfarmington said:

I think Azan is feigning (badly) his attraction to Nicole. But I believe his concern about May being fed crap, was genuine. 

I don't think Azan is making any attempt to even be polite to Blimpy.  And he doesn't give a shit about May, other than to use her as a focus for his arguments with Nicole.  I have been a defender of Azan in the past, but no more.  He has a pinhead and he was being a total prick.  

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I don't think Azan is making any attempt to even be polite to Blimpy.  And he doesn't give a shit about May, other than to use her as a focus for his arguments with Nicole.  I have been a defender of Azan in the past, but no more.  He has a pinhead and he was being a total prick.  

They are both assholes. 

• Love 19
6 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

David looked sharp in his Barney the Dinosaur outfit when they went Water Buffalo shopping.

I'm thinking he's wearing scrubs.  For what reason I don't know, but they are comfortable.  It would also be difficult to know how to dress appropriately for that occasion.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

I've never seen a toddler die of starvation because they were offered only healthy food. 

I think Azan is feigning (badly) his attraction to Nicole. But I believe his concern about May being fed crap, was genuine. 

I agree, mainly because by the looks of him he clearly values eating healthy.  I would say it's obvious he should find himself someone who shares these same values as opposed to trying to change someone with obvious weight issues.  Seems logical but this is a TV show so that would be no fun. 

I also thought that David was getting the raw end of the deal as well.  He doesn't have money and she keeps putting him in a position that exposes this.  Girl, he loves your old ass....give the money thing a rest.  WYSIWYG  I get that she's probably thinking she is milking the TV show on behalf of her family but still.   The whole thing seems way out of wack from a financial perspective IMO

8 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

David looked sharp in his Barney the Dinosaur outfit when they went Water Buffalo shopping.

They looked like scrubs to me, which was an odd choice...and also odd that he picked that color.  For a trip.  To thailand. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I also thought that David was getting the raw end of the deal as well.  He doesn't have money and she keeps putting him in a position that exposes this. 

He deserves whatever raw end he gets.  He has not been completely honest about his financial situation, and no one there reads minds.  He did say he felt pressured - which he was - and the healthy response to that would have been "I'm not making any commitment today."  Also, I really need to know why he is wearing a wedding ring.  

I dont think there's any way I could be manipulated into thinking I had to buy two water buffaloes right now, today.  

Edited by Sprockets
bold for emphasis
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Splithair said:

Then the visa overstay, which may very well ruin the chance of him getting the K-1. On top of that, if he has an arrest record and lied about it, definitely not happening."

So I'm wondering why the application hasn't been rejected already.  

2 minutes ago, Splithair said:

Perhaps the biggest one, in my opinion, was when Elizabeth told the lawyer that she's concerned about how he'll react to being "interrogated."  If dude can't keep his cool for the short duration of the interview, which is necessary to get here and marry this woman, what does that tell you about what kind of guy he is?

I know, and it shows that she knows exactly who he is.  So why is she with him?  Does she have to go to Dublin to get laid?  

• Love 5