Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: The Plot Against America

CooperTV

Well, no shortage of action. Or palace intrigue or political drama. 

I really do hate to ask (but it seems somebody has to because her mother seems to have forgotten about her): Where in the world is Zoe Barrows? Africa, I hope, or at least not at Tanz properties. 
More importantly, where's Grace's dad?

Huntington's Disease? Bummer.

So is Sasha Roiz the secret leader of Re/Syst?

Any chance of the show being renewed? If so, will they come back One Year Later with a little Grace and Harris baby? And a little Jillian and Liam baby? Ostensibly betrothed to each other? Please. No. Writers, do not go there.

• Love 1

I don't care, I enjoyed the show. It put Santiago Cabrera back on my TV for the summer. Ergo, a win.

Also, I kinda loved Grace's dad, even if he was basically just a convenient fixer. "FYI, I have more skills than just body disposal." And I loved that Grace shot Claire through the heart.

I feel certain there will not be a Season 2 given the dire ratings, but I'm glad they at least left it with a bit of hope. Great for the Salvation fanfic, if there is such a thing.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, willco said:

Wow, after an action-packed hour, that sure ended on a calm note. This was the finale, right ? I hope it gets renewed because I enjoyed it, though I wish they hadn't left it so open-ended.

It was the finale.

16 minutes ago, Driad said:

Crap.   I'm Team Asteroid and wanted to see the Boom.

I suspected they would drag that out.

Well crap. I actually enjoyed this show, and was hoping it was designed with one season in mind to begin with. But if the ratings are bad, I guess we'll never know how it was going to end. Unlike Sense8, I doubt they'll get a wrap-up movie. I'm going to be really pissed if this gets cancelled while that retched Zoo gets renewed again. Salvation may stretch credibility, but I never felt like I was losing IQ points by watching it. It also moved along at a much brisker pace.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, CreativeXtent said:

Wait... Did Grace forget about her daughter? I know she is in africa. but geez

Yes, probably 1 plot point too many to keep track of for her.

4 hours ago, nx74defiant said:

OK, Daris' plan is to send them off in the ark for 3 years? Would that be long enough? Wouldn't it take much longer than that for it to be safe to come back to the earth?

Yeah, it would've made more sense for it to be a longer period of time to rebuild humanity.

A couple episodes ago when they said the asteroid was iron I said they needed a big magnet. Duh!

I like Grace but what exactly qualifies her to be one of the select?  Her mad speech writing skills?  Maybe it's because she's a better shot than last episode's hitman.

So if Earth becomes a nuclear wasteland and/or destroyed by an asteroid, the selected people have to sit on a space shuttle for 3 years?  Then what?  

• Love 3

Are Liam and Darius planning to run a current through the EM craft to make it into an electromagnet and deflect the asteroid? The asteroid is a humungous lump of iron. This would be like waving a refrigerator magnet and expecting your fridge to move. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Driad said:

Are Liam and Darius planning to run a current through the EM craft to make it into an electromagnet and deflect the asteroid? The asteroid is a humungous lump of iron. This would be like waving a refrigerator magnet and expecting your fridge to move. 

LOL. Maybe they need to enlist Walter White and Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad.

15 hours ago, Richness said:

I'm going to be really pissed if this gets cancelled while that retched Zoo gets renewed again. Salvation may stretch credibility, but I never felt like I was losing IQ points by watching it. It also moved along at a much brisker pace.

Valid points, but what can we expect from TPTB who do continue to renew Zoo?

4 hours ago, MostlyC said:

That was....underwhelming.  Makes me wonder why I bothered to watch the series at all.  Even if Santiago Cabrera.  

I was unfamiliar with Santiago Cabrera before this show, so it was worth it to get to see him. He was particularly charming in the finale.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 2

I’m confused, the people that went into Darius’ bunker were the people Jillian curated for the ark? The 160 were milling about Tanz Industries all the time? Or did they just put in whoever happened to be there? Darius’ remarks to Liam indicated they were the 160 but wtf. Why put anyone in there before you find out what happens between the US and Russia?  And there’s still what, 128 days before the asteroid arrives. Darius didn’t even suggest that he would let them out if the missiles are neutralized and hostilities are resolved. For Pete’s sake, nobody even brought a change of underwear. Oh the humanity!

18 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

So is Sasha Roiz the secret leader of Re/Syst?

That’s an interesting thought. But what does Resist gain by starting a nuclear war? Nobody wins.

Again, it’s difficult to believe that not a single person on Earth other than Liam discovered an extinction level asteroid on a collision course with Earth, or that not one person who has been told about said asteroid has told someone who passed that knowledge on to others, etc.

Edited by dangwoodchucks
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

I was unfamiliar with Santiago Cabrera before this show, so it was worth it to get to see him. He was particularly charming in the finale.

In that case you need to check out the BBC's Musketeers - never was there a more charming or smoother Aramis. Also: Tom Burke. Also: best opening theme ever for anything swashbuckling on tv.

Gotta hand it to them: reviews call this an optimistic show despite the final episode ending with a nuclear strike imminent in a few hours followed by the threat of a mass extinction event by asteroid within 120 days, he!

I'm not too optimistic for a season 2. IMHO the show's main problem is that it could never make up its mind what it wanted to be: political thriller or apocalyptic drama. That was worse than the many, many plotholes. Its two cousins (so to speak) Zoo & The Last Ship have a better handle on their narrative DNA: batshit crazy apocalypse for Zoo and square-jawed military heroics for the Last Ship.

• Love 4

Well, as usual there were lots of things that make no sense, including

• how that pesky journalist's cellphone remained completely damage-free from the fire and conveniently happened to be placed on top of a bunch of other phones that conveniently were available for Liam to just take (but thank youuuuuu for killing her off, jesus christ, she was a freaking brat).
  • So, what's Grace's mom up to while husband and daughter and granddaughter are doing all the stuff they were doing?
  • Doesn't Grace's dad get to join? What about Jillian's dad? What about Liam's mom? What about some cats and dogs and a bunch more animals too?
  • That escalated quickly.

*Of course*  my favorite character has a terminal genetic disease. Grrr. What happened to his weird ass uncle who loved his mom, btw? Where's human Tess?

I realized I'm more interested in what happens after the asteroid hits (well, death, I guess. Never mind). Or when nuclear bombs start dropping. So you know, I can take pointers for real life...

And why aren't any of these people more panicked??

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Souris said:

I don't care, I enjoyed the show. It put Santiago Cabrera back on my TV for the summer. Ergo, a win.

Exactly. I had planned to watch it anyway but when I realized he was in it, I knew I'd be sticking around.

4 hours ago, dangwoodchucks said:

I’m confused, the people that went into Darius’ bunker were the people Jillian curated for the ark? The 160 were milling about Tanz Industries all the time? Or did they just put in whoever happened to be there? Darius’ remarks to Liam indicated they were the 160 but wtf. 

That confused me too. I was positive they just rushed all the employees who happened to be there into the bunker and thought, who cares if you have a disease, none of these other random people were screened and it's YOUR rocket.

4 hours ago, MissLucas said:

In that case you need to check out the BBC's Musketeers - never was there a more charming or smoother Aramis. Also: Tom Burke. Also: best opening theme ever for anything swashbuckling on tv.

Loved that show. Also check out Merlin. He's just as charming in that one. Plus, that show was damn good fun!

3 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

What about some cats and dogs and a bunch more animals too?

I thought that same thing. At least take a few puppies. That way, no matter how bad things get, PUPPIES!

Edited by Rachel RSL
  • Love 3

Probably the dumbest show ever.   These young writers today bring nothing to the table.   So ONLY 4 nukes were launched and headed to the united states which were supposed to make contact in 27 minutes.  Samson was supposed to strike earth in 128 days.. The college boy runs to Darius and meets him in tbe elevator saying "I know how to stop Samson " they both smile,  elevator door closes ANNNND SCENE     wait... I'm confused... How are you going to save earth in 128 days from Samson if 4 nukes were headed to Washington in 27 minutes?    Oh so silly you talent free little writers.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, dangwoodchucks said:

And there’s still what, 128 days before the asteroid arrives. Darius didn’t even suggest that he would let them out if the missiles are neutralized and hostilities are resolved. For Pete’s sake, nobody even brought a change of underwear. Oh the humanity!

LOL! Although I suppose they have 3 years of space diapers.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Haleth said:

A couple episodes ago when they said the asteroid was iron I said they needed a big magnet. Duh!

I like Grace but what exactly qualifies her to be one of the select?  Her mad speech writing skills?  Maybe it's because she's a better shot than last episode's hitman.

So if Earth becomes a nuclear wasteland and/or destroyed by an asteroid, the selected people have to sit on a space shuttle for 3 years?  Then what?  

Yeah, there didn't seem to be much of a plan to aid in helping out humanity and even then most of them didn't seem to care too much either.

The people who ended up in the ark were the ones at Tanz industries when the nuclear attack was about to happen.  It was the only way to save them.  The selected 160 couldn't get there in time.

On 9/20/2017 at 11:16 PM, shapeshifter said:

I really do hate to ask (but it seems somebody has to because her mother seems to have forgotten about her): Where in the world is Zoe Barrows? Africa, I hope, or at least not at Tanz properties. 
More importantly, where's Grace's dad?

Grace told Zoe about the asteroid coming but she said she wanted to go to Africa anyway. I have no idea where Grace's dad went.

10 hours ago, Haleth said:

I hope Darius worked out a place for them to go to. Maybe Mars?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Which would amount to abandoning a tropical aboriginal tribe in Antarctica. But with Santiago Cabrera looking so adorably chill about the situation, no worries. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

That li'l spacecraft doesn't carry enough materials to sustain 160 people on a dead planet.  It's ridiculous.  On the series Mars last winter it took decades for a facility to be built that would be self sustaining for just a handful of scientists.  What are the 160 going to do when the food, water, and air run out?  Tanz isn't that much of a genius to have prepared all that.  In the book SevenEves the survivors evacuated to the ISS during the apocalypse, but it had been expanded and well supplied with technology that would keep them alive while Earth was uninhabitable.  

Spoiler

(And this took 5000 years.)

I think I'd take my chances in the bunker rather than blasting off with this motley crew.

• Love 1
On 9/21/2017 at 1:15 AM, CreativeXtent said:

Wait... Did Grace forget about her daughter? I know she is in africa. but geez

Well, Harris forgot about his supposedly dead son pretty fast....

Yeah, I did side-eye her not worrying about Zoe or struggling with leaving her behind, even if the president did order her to go.

• Love 4

The160 chosen ones had been picked from all over the world????? Or was it just the U.S. I thought this was a true "ark" project combining artists, scientists, authors, etc.  etc.  But the ones now down there are just the people from Tanz. .....and no seeds, no animals, no books,  etc.   Oh writers.....you are sooooo bad......still rooting for the asteroid.

• Love 1

Back in July in the media thread, @Llywela passed on some info on what the writers said their plans were ... which wasn't what we got:

The initial plan is for one season, which deals with the asteroid, however the writers have said that they do have a plan for continuing the story for a couple more seasons if renewed - the asteroid would be dealt with, but the continuing storyline would be about the aftermath for these characters: counting the cost and paying the price of salvation.

What they said at the time made enough sense that I can't understand why they would go with the triple cliffhanger finale: asteroid is still coming, but Liam has an idea; D.C. is about to be nuked; and the ark is ready to take off with its crew of ... bystanders? WTF? Only thing I can imagine is that either CBS decided to renew the series early enough to demand the cliffhanger ending, or the showrunners decided to try to force a renewal by finishing with all of the questions unanswered.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Funny, nothing in there says the writers were going to make this show a political drama about a coup and a hacker group...so why is that what we ended up with? #TeamAsteroid

Agreed, it felt like they were trying to drag things out so they went for the Mr. Robot/Designated Survivor route instead of the end of the world/doomsday apocalypse the premise seemed to be.

• Love 1

Sheesh, this somehow felt half-assed even with it ending with four nuclear missiles heading towards D.C.  Basically barely anything has changed with the astroid, and it has been all about this dumb cue and all the political drama.  Yawn, other shows do that better (or at least more entertaining.)  Man, this show somehow made me nostalgic for Armageddon of all things.  Needs more Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck drilling into an astroid!

Anyways, McKenzie has been reinstated, Claire gets herself capped by trying to kill Harris but wasted her time whining about patriotism or some shit that it allowed Grace to take her out, but Bennett is saved by some mysterious organization (Resist, perhaps?)  The majority of Tanz is now in the bunker, except Darius due to his disease and now Liam, who runs off because "magnets, bitch!" is going to save us, apparently.  Also, everyone barely seems to care about Zoe or Harris' son.  I guess it's time for kids to learn the hard way about growing up!

Once again, I wish Mark Moses was the lead.

I'm guessing since there was no confirmation, obnoxious reporter will survive somehow.  Again, nice going, worst hitman of all time.

Of course they'd find some way to work in Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me To The Moon" in here.  Pretty sure every CBS show is required to have Sinatra song at one point.  Come on, CBS, shake it up and have Elton John's "Rocket Man" or something.  I know: David Bowie's "Space Oddity!!"

Have no idea if it will be back.  Hell, I was surprised CBS gave Zoo a third season.  What I'm most curious about is Ian Anthony Dale is now a regular on Hawaii 5-0, I think, so if it does return, will he even have time?  Would they have to find some way to kill Harris off while in the bunker?  It's kind of sad that's the main thing I'm curious about a potential second season.   

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Of course they'd find some way to work in Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me To The Moon" in here.  Pretty sure every CBS show is required to have Sinatra song at one point.  Come on, CBS, shake it up and have Elton John's "Rocket Man" or something.  I know: David Bowie's "Space Oddity!!"

David Bowie's "Space Oddity" would have fit much better than Sinatra's "Fly Me To The Moon," but it would have probably cost a bundle more.

Maybe the Cliffhanger of Seemingly Infinite Variables was supposed to show the network execs that they could have their pick of outcomes—including romantic pairings. Or maybe the writers knew the ratings had doomed the show by the time they wrote the finale, so they decided to let everyone's ideas see the glimmer of day.

• Love 1

That was the worst weirdest season/series finale I've seen in ages. (I include series because the odds of renewal seem very slim - though I hope I'm wrong.)  I wonder if a bunch of stuff was cut?  It felt very jumbled.

A second season with Mark Moses saving the world after a nuclear holocaust works for me.   

• Love 1

Who else wanted to see the nuclear explosion? We don't see enough in movies/TV these days. Destructive beauty, no doubt. 

Why were the Russians so quick to launch their nukes? Did they not know the U. S. had their own carrier destroyed? Destroying a ship does not equate to M.A.D. That's just ridiculous. Makes me believe it's the Resist tricking the US to fire back. 

This coup can not happen at a worse time. You got a dam asteroid heading towards earth.. And you're focused on destroying your country and others. Same goes for Russia. 

After the nuke goes off and makes earth inhospitable that's how we entered the realm of the show The 100. If anyone wants to see life after a nuked world, check that out. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Who else wanted to see the nuclear explosion? We don't see enough in movies/TV these days. Destructive beauty, no doubt. 

Why were the Russians so quick to launch their nukes? Did they not know the U. S. had their own carrier destroyed? Destroying a ship does not equate to M.A.D. That's just ridiculous. Makes me believe it's the Resist tricking the US to fire back. 

This coup can not happen at a worse time. You got a dam asteroid heading towards earth.. And you're focused on destroying your country and others. Same goes for Russia. 

After the nuke goes off and makes earth inhospitable that's how we entered the realm of the show The 100. If anyone wants to see life after a nuked world, check that out. 

I would have liked to have seen something out of the ordinary, given the premise they sold us.  (I tried The 100 but it was much too CW. Love the comic book shows, the rest not so much.)  

It's too bad they couldn't have hired some folks from Person of Interest to fix this show.  They knew how to do just over the horizon scifi mixed with the procedural.  Or The Last Ship - which did the post-Apocalypse fairly well in the first season.

Honestly though, in an episode full of misses, the out of nowhere genetic disease as a leadership test was one of the dumbest things I've seen on television and I'm old. And then Liam flunks completely when he leaves the bunker to get back to Darius with the magnet thing.  (That's not how leadership works, Liam.)  

Grace shooting Claire was mildly cathartic. Maybe if the show comes back, Dad will have turned her into a crack CIA assassin. 

• Love 1
On 22.9.2017 at 7:23 AM, statsgirl said:

Grace told Zoe about the asteroid coming but she said she wanted to go to Africa anyway. I have no idea where Grace's dad went.

Grace's dad went to be with her mom. He also made sure Zoe went to the US embassy in the country she went to, where Grace's dad has a friend he asked to take care of her. He told Grace before they said their goodbyes.

• Love 2
On 9/24/2017 at 0:15 PM, tessaray said:

And then Liam flunks completely when he leaves the bunker to get back to Darius with the magnet thing.  (That's not how leadership works, Liam.)  

And given the high tech world of Tanz Industries, there must have been a way for Liam to contact Darius and tell him his idea.  Even a walkie talkie would have worked.

• Love 3
On 9/22/2017 at 1:23 AM, statsgirl said:

The people who ended up in the ark were the ones at Tanz industries when the nuclear attack was about to happen.  It was the only way to save them.  The selected 160 couldn't get there in time.

That’s what I thought too since Darius told Liam to usher as many of “our” people down to the ark as he can. But when Darius explained to Liam that he was going to spend the next 27 minutes solving the asteroid problem, he specifically said that Liam will be surrounded by the finest scientists, doctors and engineers. So which is it, random people from Tanz (Darius did say “as many as you can”) or the actual 160? I was wondering who was going to launch the ark if necessary, but on rewatch, Darius did say he had a former astronaut who can pilot it, because you know a ship that size only needs a crew of one :/ I’m sure the former astronaut is there because he/she was just hanging around Tanz, waiting. Silly writing all around.

If the show is renewed I’m sure the nuclear threat will be excused as Resist hacking NORAD’s systems. Any word about cancelled or renewed yet?

Well the problem of clean underwear is solved. Those people being herded to the bunker by Jillian and Liam were carrying overnight bags. 

I’m going to miss seeing Santiago Cabrera every week.

• Love 2

So either the 160 were randomly milling around Tanz Industries with overnight bags for no apparent reason or Tanz Industries employees all walk around carrying overnight bags for no apparent reason. Or maybe the finest scientists, doctors and engineers all work for Tanz so the 160 random employees are also the same 160 chosen by Jillian?

This stupid show. (And yet I hope it gets renewed.)

• Love 2

Of COURSE Resist is able to hack into the nuclear reactors on two extremely secure warships from two different nations.  All they needed was to install the program handwave.exe and it was a done deal. 

The nuclear football has a password of four digits?  All hail Mel Brooks.

Loved Liam's Kramer entrance to the Tanz laboratory.

• Love 4
On 9/25/2017 at 5:10 PM, Rachel RSL said:

So either the 160 were randomly milling around Tanz Industries with overnight bags for no apparent reason or Tanz Industries employees all walk around carrying overnight bags for no apparent reason. Or maybe the finest scientists, doctors and engineers all work for Tanz so the 160 random employees are also the same 160 chosen by Jillian?

This stupid show. (And yet I hope it gets renewed.)

I watched this episode again today before deleting it and noticed something. Since I tune out Jillian I missed what she told Liam when he returned with Annoying Girl Reporter’s cellphone (in my defense, it didn’t appear that Liam was listening to her either). She said, “He’s expedited the 160 and I’ve contacted everyone. I think he’s planning on using the ark hanger as a bunker in case...”. So that explains who the people were supposed to be and why they had bags, but not how they were able to get there so quickly unless they only chose people from near DC. They also apparently only chose people in their twenties, but Tanz did put Jillian in charge of curating the group, so...

On 9/26/2017 at 5:09 PM, Dowel Jones said:

Of COURSE Resist is able to hack into the nuclear reactors on two extremely secure warships from two different nations.  All they needed was to install the program handwave.exe and it was a done deal. 

The nuclear football has a password of four digits?  All hail Mel Brooks.

Loved Liam's Kramer entrance to the Tanz laboratory.

I need to change the combination on my luggage now ;) I was helping my mom with her iPhone awhile back and asked her what the passcode was. Yep, 1234. She didn’t understand why I burst out laughing.

I like Tovah Feldshuh normally, but her acting in this has been atrocious. When she was addressing the nation and was interrupted by the alert, her “What’s happening? What the hell is happening? Are we still live?” sounded so comical to me. It reminded me of a funny scene from a movie but I’m not exactly sure which one. Maybe from Spaceballs when Dark Helmet is getting ready to attack the Winnebago and it suddenly disappears. He goes from speaking in his helmet voice to flipping up the visor and whining, “What happened, where are they?”.

The freeing of Monroe Bennett reminded me of Scott explaining to Dr Evil how Austin Powers always escapes because he puts one inept guard on him. Ok there was more than one guard, but seriously these are the guys who were protecting the president and they can’t even keep one prisoner. Maybe Grace’s dad should’ve been on security.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, dangwoodchucks said:

I watched this episode again today before deleting it and noticed something. Since I tune out Jillian I missed what she told Liam when he returned with Annoying Girl Reporter’s cellphone (in my defense, it didn’t appear that Liam was listening to her either). She said, “He’s expedited the 160 and I’ve contacted everyone. I think he’s planning on using the ark hanger as a bunker in case...”. So that explains who the people were supposed to be and why they had bags, but not how they were able to get there so quickly unless they only chose people from near DC. They also apparently only chose people in their twenties, but Tanz did put Jillian in charge of curating the group, so...

Ah, good catch! I also tune out whenever Jillian is on screen so that explains the confusion. But this begs the question: What exactly did they tell these 160 people? The asteroid is still only known to people with the highest security clearance, right? So what did they tell these people so they would agree to leave their homes and lives and families with practically no notice? "I won a trip to meet Darius Tanz! Why does the invitation say to bring enough clothes for 3 years?"

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Ah, good catch! I also tune out whenever Jillian is on screen so that explains the confusion. But this begs the question: What exactly did they tell these 160 people? The asteroid is still only known to people with the highest security clearance, right? So what did they tell these people so they would agree to leave their homes and lives and families with practically no notice? "I won a trip to meet Darius Tanz! Why does the invitation say to bring enough clothes for 3 years?"

I suppose they might think they are going to first do a trial in a simulated environment, much like real astronauts have and are doing. But now I'm realizing the improbability of finding 160 people who are not only physically, mentally, and otherwise suited for such an existence, but that that each has something unique and important to contribute, and that they are willing to go—willing in the sense that they would want to go even if the world wasn't ending, because otherwise they'd probably get depressed pretty quickly. All this, and they were chosen in a relatively short period of time, and they were chosen by frickin' Jillian, and they weren't volunteers—or, if they were volunteers for such a mission, it seems the fruitcake quotient would be pretty high.

• Love 1

There is an asteroid coming in x days that will destroy the planet.... but instead we have to play nuclear football with the Russians and destroy the two biggest superpowers now. The only countries capable of destroying the asterisk. 

I hate stupid tv shows 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2

I actually find it depressingly plausible that despite being faced with an imminent natural catastrophe, the greatest powers in the world would be so focused on paranoia, one-upmanship, and political manouevring that they would tear each other apart rather than cooperate to save the world. I mean, the show went crazy overboard with all the twists and turns and whatnot, but that basic concept of the task of saving the world being made much harder because politics, that I find all too easy to believe.

Well that was very splatter everything against the wall in the last episode to see what sticks. 

Incoming Nukes

Apocalyptic Asteroid 

Inexplicably counterproductive hacker group getting in the way of geopolitics because somehow starting a nuclear war will avenge your friends and bring Truth to the masses or something.

Rescued evil ex vice/president loose and with potential to cause more chaos.

Trying way too hard show. I'm not buying it. Oh well at least it's done now and I'll never have to watch the love triangles and drama ramas of these moronic characters again.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, wayne67 said:

well at least it's done now and I'll never have to watch the love triangles and drama ramas of these moronic characters again.

Except there is a second season lurking in the future summer TV wasteland, waiting to suck you in.

16 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Except there is a second season lurking in the future summer TV wasteland, waiting to suck you in.

I doubt I'll remember much about it after a couple of weeks other that Jillian is tedious. I don't think I'll tune in for a season 2 because I simply don't care what happens next, they've dragged out the central conflict so much that I don't expect them to address it at the end of the next season so why bother with a second season. 

• Love 1