Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: The Sip-N-See Stand Off

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Ha! Exactly. She doesn't know what the fuck coal is, but she damn sure knows how to tell someone to get to the Apple store and buy her another phone. 

And notice how perfect Peggy's English is in her TH after Meghan was confused by their phone call.  Total fake.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It could have been her husband Diko thinking it would give her something to do and be a springboard for their business to go national (if it isn't already). Remember that it was Terry Dubrow who got his wife Heather on this franchise, not Heather electing to join. 

Dorinda Medley too. She joined New York primarily to advertise Madame Paulette's, John's dry cleaning business.

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Peggy is bringing what to the table? Boring. 

What I bring to table? Brussels sprouts. Good.

3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Not only that, but she used the term "milleniums".  Not the same thing, Vicki!!  (For the record, there are a lot of people who also say "millenium" instead of "millenial" and it drives me crazy with them, as well!)

Yes, we only do sip & sees every thousand years. None of these dummies would ever say that to Vicki and she'd never understand it. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Languages groweth and changeth. Nay one hast bastardiz'd t. T's been growing and changing f'r 1500 years. English acquires loan w'rds. Oth'r cultures influenceth how english w'rds art hath used. Th're is nay travesty. We still speaketh english.

Aye, we ain't eejits! 

lol

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Vicki is obsessed with casseroles!

Why wouldn't you take a gift when you see a friends baby for the first time? Especially if you were trying to get in to good graces with that person.

Someone has to help Shannon find something to wear other than ponchos, she is way to wealthy to dress badly.  I have noticed a lack of David this season.

Peggy is bringing what to the table? Boring. 

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Peggy would not understand the meaning of this turn of phrase.

What mean this table you speak of?  Mean you cord that go to talking box so can watch Mudder of Dwagons?

• Love 4
Just now, Bronzedog said:

Truthfully, the best part of this show was that it interrupted Bravo's constant showing of Below Deck Mediterranean.

Well the reunion will be on tonight and it seems we're gasping with bated breath! The posts will be coming fast and furious; no doubt about it! ;-)

• Love 2

This is Tamra's motive. Let's get together and talk and put everything behind us but still talk shit behind your back" or something to that effect.

So, pretty much exactly what Kelly did after leaving the lunch?  

• Love 14
15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Peggy and her family came to this country when she was 1 year old, she grew up here, went to school here and got married here! IMO, this is nothing more than an act she is trying to pull off on us but she sucks at acting! LOL Her brother has no "accent". 

My grandmother came to this country from Italy when she was 3 and lived in the Little Italy part of Cleveland and she didn't speak with an accent. Hell, her Italian was a dialect. I'm sure her parents mostly spoke Italian as I'm not sure how much English they knew.

13 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I actually thought Tamara looked very pretty at the sip and see.   I will have to reconsider my issues with Tamara if she and Shannon can continue to ice out Vicki for the whole season.  Vicki is not amusing or entertaining.   

The OC is just such a monumental letdown after the great season NYC had.  I actually found the Dallas girls more entertaining tonight.

I thought she looked very pretty, too. The clip from the previews where she gets into it with Peggy? Not so much.

8 hours ago, QQQQ said:

In the Midwest we invite people over for desserts and gossip. It's called a Fudge-N-Judge.

(Okay, I'm kidding, but it might catch on!)

This NEEDS to become a thing. I expect everyone's reaction to be like that one Seinfeld episode where they see the friend's baby for the first time!

I'm glad everyone behaved themselves at a baby party. If Aspen were older, all bets would be off (see Ava's bday party).

Kelly wearing a crop top at the baby shop...not a good look. I sure hope that lady they kept showing wasn't the one with the stinky kid, but then again, she would have had to sign a release to have her face shown, correct?

• Love 2
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

I have no interest in changing your dedicated hate for Meghan, but it was Jim's first wife who was dying of cancer, and Meghan is his third wife.  Unless you mistakenly believed Meghan "stole" Jim from his dying wife, I don't understand the issue here.

I didn't know or care; just thought it strange! It never really interested me that much since I didn't think she would survive into a 2nd season like Lydia! She has little to offer besides being this "mean girl" stirring $#!t up that doesn't concern her! Her haranguing Vicki at Peggy's gathering showcases what I'm talking about! She just wouldn't drop what happened on that Ireland trip even though it had nothing to do with her! ;-)

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I didn't know or care; just thought it strange! It never really interested me that much since I didn't think she would survive into a 2nd season like Lydia! She has little to offer besides being this "mean girl" stirring $#!t up that doesn't concern her! Her haranguing Vicki at Peggy's gathering showcases what I'm talking about! She just wouldn't drop what happened on that Ireland trip even though it had nothing to do with her! ;-)

OK, sorry.  I thought you did care since you described Meghan as "cold" for marrying a man whose ex was dying, and named it as a reason you will never give Meghan a break.  No worries.  :-)

• Love 21
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

OK, sorry.  I thought you did care since you described Meghan as "cold" for marrying a man whose ex was dying, and named it as a reason you will never give Meghan a break.  No worries.  :-)

I didn't care about the circumstances! Thanks! ;-)

• Love 3
17 hours ago, ITALIA said:

ALL of them are LOSERS.

Vicki is a pig.

Lydia is a dumb ass.

Shannon is clueless.

Peggy is a moron.

Kelly is a bitch.

Tamra is a phony.

Brianna is fat with bratty boys.

When V and that pig Kelly were in the limo leaving the sip and see, V leaned over and covered her mouth to say, I am presuming, Shannon is fat.  Shannon is a bit more curvy than she was but I would not say fat (and I think she looks beautiful curvy).  Besides, she is a lot slimmer than Brianna so while V was talking about Shannon's weight I wonder what Brianna thought?  Brianna at least has youth on her side even though she has medical issues.  Is Kelly drunk in EVERY scene?  She had glassy eyes and seemed a bit slurry.  I hope Peggy was joking with Meghan about the Iphone replacement.  Meghan wasn't the dumbshit who left it on the counter to bounce off when it vibrated.  

I really want Shannon to get her confidence back, slim or curvy, because a confident Shannon would really bother Vicki.  The producers really fucked up when they let Heather go and brought in the human Bratz doll Lydia and the dumb as a box of hair Peggy.  Oh and when they brought back the venereal diseases known as Vicki and Kelly.  Last thing editors, if you make me hear about Kelly's itchy, crusty, burning twat again I will quit you once and for all!

16 hours ago, bagger said:

Have to go to bed and I haven't watched but I did flip through and vicki's face was all I saw. WHAT IN THE HELL DID SHE DO TO HER UPPER LIP? I would say what I thought it looked like but the mods would have no choice but to run me off the site.

ugh

Now I really want to know!  Dangling that out there is torture!

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

You're so vested! Go ahead and lose it babe! lol! ;-) - Update: Vicki is a VICTIM and she never held Tamra responsible for almost KILLING HER in that dune buggy last season! She never even mused about it being her fault even though it was! Her bud MEGHAN was quite vocal in blaming Tamra all over town! The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! ;-)

If Vicki is a victim of anything, it is of her own lies.  I don't think you can almost die from histrionics, so she had nothing to worry about when the dune buggy rolled.  Her own kids wouldn't come get her and later implied she was faking the severity of injury for attention.  I guess by vested you meant invested, unless you were talking about my stock options lol! ;-)

• Love 23
9 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

If Vicki is a victim of anything, it is of her own lies.  I don't think you can almost die from histrionics, so she had nothing to worry about when the dune buggy rolled.  Her own kids wouldn't come get her and later implied she was faking the severity of injury for attention.  I guess by vested you meant invested, unless you were talking about my stock options lol! ;-)

SO you're saying she faked being hurt? WOW, the hate must run deep! Her own kids are spoiled brats and backstabbers who've taken advantage of their mother! Have fun; think I'll move on for good! Have a good life! ;-(

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I can't find it.  help?

Mu Shu, I haven't used it (as yet), but I think you place your mouse over the name of the poster you want to ignore and the option will come up under their name to click on a button that says "ignore user". If I am wrong please someone correct me. Someone of course who has not click on my profile to "ignore user", and therefore has actually seen this post.   : )  

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7

Another poster made this observation (and sorry, I don't remember who it was to give credit) but I think it is worth repeating what a hypocrite Peggy is. She tells Shannon and Tamra to let it go with regards to their (legitimate) feelings with regards to Vicki, but treats her own brother like crap. I think she said that she doesn't like, or believe in drama? But she kept her brother away from her dying father, and banned him and his partner from their father's funeral. Sounds pretty dramatic to me Peggy, and much worse to treat a family member like that, a sibling that has been in your life for your whole life. H.Y.P.R.O.C.R.I.T.E. Peggy. Have Dicko explain to you what it means. 

• Love 16

I don't know what would bother me more, having a person ignore me or not having one single person ignore me?

I've occasionally been a jackass surely someone's ignored me!

Anyway,  I keep envisioning Heather watching these episodes with a glass of champs and cackling with glee over this mess.

• Love 23

As someone that has apparently been ignored in the last 30 minutes, I've gotta say I'm not going to lose any sleep over it tonight.

Your imagined Heather cracks me up.  I like her, but in my imagination she's too busy telling the staff what to do since she's basically a single parent due to Terry's work schedule and can't find the time to watch this shit show.  

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Turn of phrase? What is this turn of phrase?  How do you turn a phrase, that's ridiculous. 

Buy me an iPhone!

Bwahaha!  I am loving the responses from my post!  IVYGIRL, you made me laugh out loud at my desk, I was literally hearing her speak like that in my head!

2 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

As someone that has apparently been ignored in the last 30 minutes, I've gotta say I'm not going to lose any sleep over it tonight.

Aww, I'm sorry if I ignored you...see how easy that was Vicki!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I actually thought Tamara looked very pretty at the sip and see.

Tamra IS very pretty. It's the disgusting vitriol that she can't help spewing out of her mouth no matter how Christian she pretends to be that makes her so very ugly to me. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Your imagined Heather cracks me up.  I like her, but in my imagination she's too busy telling the staff what to do since she's basically a single parent due to Terry's work schedule and can't find the time to watch this shit show.  

You guys crack me up! But is there really a way to know if someone has you on ignore? My hubby does it to me, but he tells me that he is doing it. Not sure about this site - lol. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

SO you're saying she faked being hurt? WOW, the hate must run deep! Her own kids are spoiled brats and backstabbers who've taken advantage of their mother!

I am sure she feels hurt, the problem is, is that sociopaths feel nothing for anyone else but themselves.  

First off, Vicki dragged a lot of innocent people into her scam and Meghan did nothing wrong as far as I am concerned.  People wanted to HELP HER and meanwhile she is involving them.  Shannon went out of her way to help someone she barely knew and GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED.    Nice.    Vicki made up a story that could of damaged Dr. Dubrow's reputation.  I don't care if someone is a doctor or a pizza delivery person, you DO NOT FUCK with someone's livelihood.  We all know the never ending list of what Vicki the lying, scamming, racist, homophobic bigot has said and done.

Meghan did not break any laws.   She just found the proof that it was all lies.  Good for her.

Vicki's kids may be spoiled but who raised them?    I am surprised they function at all.    Backstabbers?   Um, who did not believe their own daughter? Who made horrible accusations about their own daughter?

I am guessing now Vicki has resorted to more emotional blackmail, probably threatening suicide to keep her adult children close to her.    I honestly cannot think of any other reason either of them would want to have anything to do with her.

This sicko woman crashes her son's party and when he doesn't act the way she wants him to, what does she do? She has a crying hissy fit and hides in a closet.

Now she says she is going to punish Shannon and Tamra.    I would be at the courthouse getting an Order of Protection from that vile piece of shit.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

And notice how perfect Peggy's English is in her TH after Meghan was confused by their phone call.  Total fake.

She's like a cross between Teresa Guidice (RHNJ) and Yolanda Hadid Foster.  She thinks she's above everyone and their silly, petty lives (Yolanda), and has convenient moments of being lost in translation (both women), but can be articulate when she wants to be (both women, but Teresa, not always)

oh, and she has the badly damaged hair of Yolanda's first season.

Edited by SweetieDarling
I forgot about Yolanda's frizzled hair
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I am seeing more or more of this.  I believe it's because you are not suppose to let the infants sleep on their tummy any longer because of SIDS, etc.

For my cousins son, she was in labor for a long time - natural childbirth. His head was pencil shaped on side side from coming out through the birth canal. Their doctor recommended the helmet to make everything more symmetrical and round. Premature balding runs on the fathers side of the family and they figured they should correct it so that when he goes bald in the future it doesn't look bizarre.

There was an article on the Bravo site when Meghan had the helmet for Aspen.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

You guys crack me up! But is there really a way to know if someone has you on ignore? My hubby does it to me, but he tells me that he is doing it. Not sure about this site - lol. 

I don't think there's a way to know except your posts being like yelling into an abyss if everyone has ignored you, but that can happen for other reasons too like not being witty.  

One of my dogs is like your hubby, but she doesn't tell me.  I can just tell she's willfully ignoring me.  I've heard from various vets that she might be partially deaf, but she has no problem hearing a treat bag open from across the house or anytime I say "do you want to eat?"  She just can't hear commands she doesn't want to follow. Kind of like how Vicki only hears what she wants.

• Love 14
Just now, yourmomiseasy said:

I don't think there's a way to know except your posts being like yelling into an abyss if everyone has ignored you, but that can happen for other reasons too like not being witty.  

One of my dogs is like your hubby, but she doesn't tell me.  I can just tell she's willfully ignoring me.  I've heard from various vets that she might be partially deaf, but she has no problem hearing a treat bag open from across the house or anytime I say "do you want to eat?"  She just can't hear commands she doesn't want to follow. Kind of like how Vicki only hears what she wants.

Ha! My husband will say to me "I have you on ignore", teasing me. My cats though are like your dog - treat bags/canned food being opened? No problem. Everything else is hit and miss. But then they are cats, so that is their prerogative.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I actually took my dog to the vet when I first adopted him because he ignored me so thoroughly that I thought he was deaf.  The vet was all "um, no.  He's ignoring you."  Turns out he's selectively deaf.

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I think I know who we could ask, but none of us would see the response.

• Love 15
On 8/12/2017 at 2:08 PM, Mu Shu said:

At least the shady dude has teeth and looks like he doesn't smell like 3 day old sweat, cheap cigars, and Pabst blue ribbon beer.  If you are going to pay a guy to be your fake BF, may as well get a decent looking one.

I can never not smell that when I see him now, and I will blame you every time.  

18 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

The supposed "poopy" smell in the store. By the way there were no small children shown in the store when they were there.

You guys?  I feel like I've got a little present for you, and I can't believe no one heard it.

They were gagging over an edited in or real Vicki fart.  I know because I just laughed myself into tears and replayed it 3x to be sure.

There is a distinct fart noise, either real (and not implausible given where mic are and shapewear and Vicki has never had control of any bodily function), or planted by the producers just to mess with her.

But I assure you.  It's there.  They hug, someone says "how are you", Vicki says something about buying something for little girls and then....*TOOT*

Hope you've all got it DVR'd or On Demand.  Happy watching!

Edited by Long Spot
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I actually took my dog to the vet when I first adopted him because he ignored me so thoroughly that I thought he was deaf.  The vet was all "um, no.  He's ignoring you."  Turns out he's selectively deaf.

Mine has had chronic ear infection issues so they were trying to talk me into removing her canals and drums because she was probably deaf anyway.  I opted spend a million dollars working with a specialist instead and now she's doing pretty well, but it's been a long 2.5 years with lots of expensive appointments (multiple per week for the first year, now just 2 a month).  Just so she can ignore me when I talk to her.  But at least she can hear the mailman when he tries to murder us every morning.  

• Love 22
55 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

A little off topic but I want to thank the admins for the ignore button.

AMEN

On topic, I have not watched this episode or last week's but I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything except giving my FF button a workout.  Thank you to all of you posters who watch this drudge and keep the rest of us updated. Because at this point, I  can't see myself willingly tuning into this show anymore.  Lydia and Peggy bring nothing but advertisements for their vanity project and husband's business, Gramballs' only story is her hatred of Vicki, Shannon needs to just put down the Tito's and back away from every single one of these "ladies", Meghan should go back to KC and play dress-up with her adorable baby and Jimmy "Dad Pants" Edmond, and Vicki and Kelly can both burn in hell for all I care.  This show is no longer entertaining to watch and this and one other site are the only places I come to now to read about it.

54 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Am I the only one who thinks Vicki is posting here? ; ) 

I've been thinking the same thing!  ;)

• Love 14
49 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I can't find it.  help?

I'm on an iPad so that's all I know, but, if you go to the top of the screen, tap the 3 bars.  You then can go into your account and then at the bottom you have the choice to ignore whoever.  Then when they post, instead of seeing the post you get a notification that says something like, "you've chosen to ignore posts by ----". You can undo it anytime you want.

• Love 3
Just now, Bronzedog said:

I'm on an iPad so that's all I know, but, if you go to the top of the screen, tap the 3 bars.  You then can go into your account and then at the bottom you have the choice to ignore whoever.  Then when they post, instead of seeing the post you get a notification that says something like, "you've chosen to ignore posts by ----". You can undo it anytime you want.

But why bother? So nice to be amongst some of the friendliest people online! ;-)

16 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Vicki no one owes you an apology. No one. You are not the victim here. Shannon and Tamra are not bullying you. They are being far nicer than I would be if I was in the same room with you.

Please tell me we get to see Peggy find out about Vicki's cancer scam? Please? That might make these episodes worth it. Then again it probably will not, but it would be the one entertaining thing that happens this season. Though considering Peggy's personality is lower than low-key she will probably not react at all. 

Vicki will explain that it was Shannon and Tamra who "concocted" the idea that she was engaged in a cancer scam.   I'd love for Heather to show up at an event as she's telling Peggy and/or Lydia how Dr. Terry was called in the middle of the night,  rushed to Brook's side and helped her set up an IV and a CraftMatic adjustable bed in the living room to keep him alive.  (You know that story just had to get more dramatic with every telling)

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Carolina Girl said:

Vicki will explain that it was Shannon and Tamra who "concocted" the idea that she was engaged in a cancer scam.   I'd love for Heather to show up at an event as she's telling Peggy and/or Lydia how Dr. Terry was called in the middle of the night,  rushed to Brook's side and helped her set up an IV and a CraftMatic adjustable bed in the living room to keep him alive.  (You know that story just had to get more dramatic with every telling)

Old and dated news! I'm over it and these FAKE women should be over it by now as well; esp. trash like Tamra who can't even have a decent relationship with her children because they're so dysfunctional! ;-(

5 HOURS AGO, BALTIMORE BETTY SAID:

Peggy was not catching any of the phrases her husband was saying...have they never spoken to each other before? Those were common sayings, where has she been?

Side note, my husband had never heard of hair of the dog before he met me, I find him odd sometimes. :)

6 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I'm not a drinker, but have only heard that saying on TV! I don't know anyone who uses it outside of bad programming! ;-)

:) My parents used to throw fabulous Grey Cup parties,  One of my fond memories is sitting down to a big brunch the next morning where my beloved godfather would open a beer with a big sigh, "Ah, hair of the dog!"  Every year.  I loved that man.  Sadly he passed away from cancer seven years ago. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Water spit onto my monitor!  Brava!

• Love 5