Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Notabug said:

Well, I hope he's got the proper license if he's building a fortress in Jason's heart.

He can simply give a fake license number like the one Jason gave his clients.

43 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

yet from state of arkansas sec of state page he is still registered to vote from the TTH address.

Voter fraud?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I believe the court documents have him living in Springdale. So, he's be n sprung from the treehouse. 😂

Technically that’s not what it says. “Duggar, a purported contractor, is upon information and belief, a resident of Springdale, Arkansas.”

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 5
9 hours ago, Minivanessa said:

I wonder if Daddy has any money left to pay for lawyers to defend Jason's case.

After, you know, his oldest brother's big debacle, that we've speculated must have drained the Duggar coffers of a substantial sum. The trial was in 2021 and appeals went on until this summer. That's got to amount to a lot of coin.

My guess is that Jason may be on his own for the legal bills. LOL Beyond any money they threw into Josh's long legal battle, it seems like Jed! is now the anointed one among the sons. 

• Like 7
14 hours ago, skatelady said:

Satan?

"Your honor, this case must be dropped. This is all Satan's doing." Jim Bob said.

"Denied."

11 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Duggar's really have some 'splainin to do at the Pearly Gates.  I'm not religious but I woulda heard by now if a tenet was Grift for God.

I really wish we could watch that moment. Seeing JB and Michelle finally get the smackdown they rightly deserve after all the horrible things they've done and by the only opinion that would matter to them, God. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, emma675 said:

I'll be totally honest, I'm not sure which one Jason is. After Josiah, the rest of the boys are kind of faceless lumps to me.

All I know is Hilaria seemed obsessed with him, but I couldn't pick him out of a lineup. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
  • LOL 17
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I have a vague memory of my dad wearing an outfit like that about 50 years ago. I haven't seen anyone wearing anything close since - until now.

I have in movies set during that time period. Yea, that looks really bad. 

• LOL 3
26 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I have a vague memory of my dad wearing an outfit like that about 50 years ago. I haven't seen anyone wearing anything close since - until now.

He needs that totally rad '70s collar, though. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

I think he is the one that lived in the tree house, right?  And he just got engaged or maybe asked a woman to courtship?   I think he was one of the first (and only) Duggar son's who posted something on social media that was not supportive of Josh.  And he also has posted pics of himself shirtless and played secular music on social media post.  I bet he is on his own for his legal bills.  I'm sure his dad is upset with him for getting caught.  

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 6

I believe that outfit is what someone was referring to on Reddit during the trial when they described it as having vibes like "Brother's got court at 12, but I've got a drug deal at 6." LOLOL 

• LOL 20
14 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jason's claim to fame is he's the one who fell into the orchestra pit. Instead of showing concern, Michelle documented the episode on her phone. All shown on an episode of 19 Kids. 

And she laughed.  That is one of the most disgusting displays of "parenting" I have seen with these people.  He was really injured, too.

• Sad 13
  • Angry 3
38 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

It's been noted on this board many times that no sane person should buy a house (car, etc.) from a Duggar. They're not exactly known for their work eithic, or their expertise (on anything).

Nor for honesty, fairness, or integrity; all of which are vital when doing business with a contractor.

• Like 15

In this case, i don't think anyone bought the house from Jason and he didn't sign the closing contract shown.

W. Ross Little jr, using his madison holding llc, bought a lot and had a house built. Builder not listed. At closing buyer has list of repairs, agreement is reached that repairs will be completed in 30 days and Ross Little or his rep at closing named Jason Duggar in writing as the contractor to do repairs rather than his Build master constrution llc business that held the license.

Jason is named in the court case for not doing the repairs and then finally just offering money to the home buyer so he could hire someone else to preform repairs needed. Also for not having a valid contractors license.

The license Build Master construction license would have covered that type of work, but it had expired. The wrong contractor's license # was given either way.

Build Master construction's license info can be found doing arkansas find a licensed contractor search. But you have to search by the business name. Just typing in duggar won't show it.

Madison holdings llc can be found on the AR sec of state business entity search page. But only under the filing agent name. Atty Joseph Reece.  I found that info by a free search for madison holdings llc on OpenCorporates in 2 minutes.

I will add - i do think jason was named to do the repairs because his business, or sub contractors, were the ones who built the house.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

In this case, i don't think anyone bought the house from Jason and he didn't sign the closing contract shown.

W. Ross Little jr, using his madison holding llc, bought a lot and had a house built. Builder not listed. At closing buyer has list of repairs, agreement is reached that repairs will be completed in 30 days and Ross Little or his rep at closing named Jason Duggar in writing as the contractor to do repairs rather than his Build master constrution llc business that held the license.

Jason is named in the court case for not doing the repairs and then finally just offering money to the home buyer so he could hire someone else to preform repairs needed. Also for not having a valid contractors license.

The license Build Master construction license would have covered that type of work, but it had expired. The wrong contractor's license # was given either way.

Build Master construction's license info can be found doing arkansas find a licensed contractor search. But you have to search by the business name. Just typing in duggar won't show it.

Madison holdings llc can be found on the AR sec of state business entity search page. But only under the filing agent name. Atty Joseph Reece.  I found that info by a free search for madison holdings llc on OpenCorporates in 2 minutes.

I will add - i do think jason was named to do the repairs because his business, or sub contractors, were the ones who built the house.

It sounds like that may be the way Jason gets around not having a license; he subcontracts through Build Master and uses theirs.  Wonder who owns Build Master?

• Like 3

My gawd, were the Duggar boys ten miles away and running in the opposite direction when their deity was giving out good looks? Honestly, that second photo is downright scary, and not just because Smuggar is in it. What a homely bunch of people. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Contracting draws a LOT of shady characters. I used to work for a state consumer protection agency in AR and, for a time, contractor-related complaints were one of my “areas.” You wouldn’t believe some of the lying, cheating and dirty dealing that goes on. Many contractors are former felons who basically learned better ways to scam people while they were in prison. (I sat in on enough licensing board meetings to get a good picture.)

One lovely thing? The more Christian symbols and Bible verses appearing on their websites and Facebook pages, the more likely they were to be awful.

Anyway, complaints like this one came across my desk nearly every day. I still tell people: if it’s going to cost more than $2,000, they have to have a CLB license. Check the board’s website and registry. (Which also lists the number of complaints the board has received.)

Edited by AgathaC
  • Useful 20
On 9/13/2024 at 12:17 PM, Notabug said:

He's wearing a Full Cleveland.  Haven't seen that since the 70's when my dad wore his leisure suits with those accessories,

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=full cleveland

This is so accurate as I lived in Cleveland as a kid in the 70s.  That outfit was everywhere.  My dad worked for IBM, so would have never worn something like that to work, but he definitely had a white belt and shoes for more casual wear.  I remember in college in the 80s using his leftover white shoe polish to polish up some white pumps I picked out of the garbage.  Only needed white pumps for one outfit, so didn't want to spend money on any.

• Like 11
On 9/13/2024 at 10:48 AM, GeeGolly said:

Reminds me of something Larry or Mr Roeper would have worn on Three's Company.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, kaleidoscope said:

According to Pickles (FB page), Jason and Maddie are getting married October 3rd in Tennessee.  There is a picture of the invitation.

Yikes, isn’t she still in school?