Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, kaleidoscope said:

Malvina, thanks for all of the pictures you are finding and posting on the boards!

For one and only purpose - to read all the clever and witty responses from you guys ?

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

I assume these are being pilfered from Pickles. Most of us can't stand that old cooter, so good! 

I can't stand that smug grump bitch. She has no problems being hurtful and snide about the Dugwads, but is as much of a speshul snowflake in her own feeling as the Dugs are. She bans just as quick if you disagree or even if you don't.

Plus, she has no problem whatsoever to steal photos since none of those are hers to post. A lawyer would have a field day, she'd be up in debt til eternity and after.

6 hours ago, Malvina said:

CqQg5U1W8AADP-O.jpg

They always have a mobile around. So much for the "we don't do modern technology"

• Love 3
10 hours ago, MichaelaRae said:

Oh crap, Jinger's working on Jill's eyebrow face.

I wonder whether that isn't just some people's natural response to having cameras, including tv cameras, always in their faces. It strikes me as being kind of an uncomfortable "here I am performing!" kind of gesture. As in, I'm a performing monkey and of course you wouldn't want to see me looking natural or relaxed! kind of. I mean, these kids have been "on" and "on" and "on" constantly since they were little. Wouldn't surprise me if some just always put on the same "happy face" mask as kind of a discomfort tic.

• Love 14

At least Joy has never fallen for those horrid Gothard-Approved banana curls! Nor does she spout the Mormon-bump on top of her head.  And she is much more natural with the makeup, although I do see it getting heavier.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I wonder whether that isn't just some people's natural response to having cameras, including tv cameras, always in their faces. It strikes me as being kind of an uncomfortable "here I am performing!" kind of gesture. As in, I'm a performing monkey and of course you wouldn't want to see me looking natural or relaxed! kind of. I mean, these kids have been "on" and "on" and "on" constantly since they were little. Wouldn't surprise me if some just always put on the same "happy face" mask as kind of a discomfort tic.

Except that you can see that Jinger is actually taking this selfie. So it's her OWN camera. Yeah, they're just a family that happens to be on TV. riiiiight.....

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JayInChicago said:

So take a leap of fancy with me. Assuming Janarella never marries and outlives dimblob and roadkill head, who inherits her? Is it Josh???!

I'm sure Jana would then move in with her bachelor twin and "keep house" for him, just like in Victorian times.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, JayInChicago said:

So take a leap of fancy with me. Assuming Janarella never marries and outlives dimblob and roadkill head, who inherits her? Is it Josh???!

Love your post!  Who inherits her. 

Unfortunately she would have to be bequeathed to one of the brothers, probably starting with the oldest unless there is some kind of reason that the oldest wasn't a good option they'd probably go down the line from there to the next brother. 

• Love 2

Take away the lollipop, and Jinger looks double her real age in this photo. She's channeling Mechelle's crazy eyes too. This is all before she produces and trains up a dozen kids too. 

Edited by BradandJanet
This is the lollipop photo and I can't seem to attach it now.
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Jimbob is probably gonna outlive Josh. 

The way Smuggs is looking now at 28, I'd take that bet. KJB didn't really start to gain weight until he got the middle-age gut in his mid-40's. Until that, he'd been quite slim despite his horrible diet. Smuggar apparently didn't inherit that same set of genes. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Some random fundie chick stuck in front of the lens so people would start speculating about a new courtship?

Nah, I doubt she's fundie......tight jeans, form-fitting T-shirt without a modesty cami under it, trendy sunglasses, necklace pointing in a cleavagely direction ........she's probably someone who just happened to spot the Jboys and had her pic taken.  Jboy on the right is a real buzz-kill wearing that T-shirt. Ugh. Does he think some chick will see that message and sleep with him and get pregnant and then be forced to have his kid? If so, .....not happening. That shirt is basically a walking advertisement for birth control.

Edited by drafan
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Some young woman who hasn't fully thought through all the messages that the Duggar lifestyle sends.

And is apparently cool with the oily stranger standing next to her having authority over her organs.

• Love 12

Someone on FJ said it's a restaurant spot. Could they be opening another fundie coffee shop? If it's commercial, it COULD be used as a church! Given what I posted on the JinJer thread about someone meeting up with the family lawyer today, well....

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

The property wasn't bought for a dollar, that's just legal terminology. Jana paid $313.50 in stamp duty, and at a rate of $3.30 per $1,000 of the actual amount paid, the real purchase price was $95,000. 

Looking at other warrantee deeds, the "unmarried person" thing seems normal. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

Folks, it would appear a reminder is necessary about posting private details of people on tv, including flight plans and addresses. This is sitewide: 

This isn't really a big trend here BUT since it has come up recently in one thread, I would like to be clear that we don't want posts spilling home addresses, maps and truly personal details on that level of anyone (either on TV or not).

It's kinda creepy.

We think people on TV are "fair game" for comments but let's respect everyone's personal privacy. Please and thank you.

• Love 2

I didn't realize until I saw the picture again elsewhere that it had the Duggars' home address. My apologies. 

Bottom line, she (or as a front for JB or someone else) owns commercial property. Since I sincerely doubt she has $95,000 (no mortgages for THESE people!), there is something shady going on here. 

JESSA or JILL might have that kind of coin, since they had an entire season of the show dedicated to them with their names in the titles. Jana? Not so much. 

Maybe Jim Bob's making himself lawsuit proof but moving around assets? Maybe another scandal or lawsuit is coming? Or happened that we didn't hear about.

coudl also be hush money for Jana.

• Love 2

I have a very strong suspicion that something legal is going on with one of the Duggar adults (Or kidults. Or soon-to-be full-fledged adults).  I can't publicly divulge how I figured it out. Feel free to PM me. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

I have a very strong suspicion that something legal is going on with one of the Duggar adults (Or kidults. Or soon-to-be full-fledged adults).  I can't publicly divulge how I figured it out. Feel free to PM me. 

Illegal? 

6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Don't be ridiculous. Most unmarried, never employed, 26 year year old, never been out of the house alone, kissless virgins, that are complexly dependent on their parents buy 100k of strip mall space at the drop of a hat. Nothing could be going on!

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Aja said:

"I am the generation that will abolish the generation who wants to abolish abortion." T-shirts on sale now.

With signed certificate from God that says "Thanks for the cash!". Hurry before they're gone! God's love limited to first 100 customers. No gift cards or rainchecks accepted!

I'm confused... I think I came to the thread too late, what dodgy dealings are going on with Jana?

Don't even get me started on the stupid t-shirt... I went on the website store to see what other crap they sell and I found various Duggar kids modelling the t-shirts.

• Love 5

Remember folks, let's not bring politics and abortion into the Lonely J's topic.  It's been ok so far, but it can easily stray. And thank you, Duggars, for being so reliably annoying about it and bringing it up. Thanks!

• Love 10
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Aja said:

"I am the generation that will abolish the generation who wants to abolish abortion." T-shirts on sale now.

Do they even know what that is? They teach that in fundie school 

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 4:48 PM, Malvina said:

CqEPphzXgAAY6MP.jpg

Damn. Free Joy. I can't imagine her as a fundie wife