Type keyword(s) to search

Mackenzie Edwards: Jesus, take the wheel.

CofCinci
  • Start Topic

On 12/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, Rebecca said:

Holy shit that blog post! She’s the worst.

The way her eyes darted when Ryan was asked by the lawyer if he could pass a drug test said it all. She’s not confident he can pass.

Also, Jen and Larry now say they knew...so we are to believe they never told Mackenzie? 

I almost believe that one. Larry was desperate to get Ryan out of his house and saw Mackenzie as a 'live one' so to speak. I could see them trying to hide the dents in the car.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I almost believe that one. Larry was desperate to get Ryan out of his house and saw Mackenzie as a 'live one' so to speak. I could see them trying to hide the dents in the car.

FOISTED! (for those that like Larry David).

• Love 16
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:23 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

To be fair, didn't he sometimes take hours to go to the bank?...because it always takes ME hours to go to the bank. ATMs are hard y'all. 

Well, it is hard to get to one's destination when one's eyes are closed while driving. 

3 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Was that before or after they filmed her going to "boogietown" with april? Just curious lol

They filmed her first "rehab" stint after Boogietown.  As a matter of fact, the Boogietown scene happened in the same episode where she proclaimed she needed to go to rehab after a night of some drama that included the dogs barking, the pig squealing (not Cate) and Nova crying along with sounds of the animal cages being rattled about. 

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Well, it is hard to get to one's destination when one's eyes are closed while driving. 

They filmed her first "rehab" stint after Boogietown.  As a matter of fact, the Boogietown scene happened in the same episode where she proclaimed she needed to go to rehab after a night of some drama that included the dogs barking, the pig squealing (not Cate) and Nova crying along with sounds of the animal cages being rattled about. 

Fuuckkk i laughed so hard!!! Yes! I remember that episode....we were pretty lucky the crew was there that night too...ahhh, tv gold! Lol 

• Love 10
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:49 PM, GreatKazu said:

World? 

The world has no fucks to give about your lame attempts at being a Teen Mom star. 

Coming from the female who looks like she is old enough to be Kate Gosselin's mother. Mackenzie gives an accurate depiction of imbeciles who marry drug addicts. 

Dream on. This show isn't going to be canceled soon. We've been saying this shit for years now. YEARS. 

Right?  We've never even SEEN her kid.  Also, didn't she give up primary custody so she could get her 15 minutes?  Real accurate depiction there, Mac. 

• Love 14

You know what? If I was a conspiracy theorist (which I am not), I would wonder if Mack was actually a very clever plant- by Maci. Why? All Mack does is lob ludicrous accusations at Maci. Yet, there are some legitimate gripes Mack could choose to share, and she does not, instead choosing to accuse Maci of things that don't even make sense. And it backfires every time and only makes Maci more popular and sympathetic.

Maci was by far the most popular Teen Mom, but her popularity took a huge beating with her drinking hard alcohol while pregnant. Yet, in the wake of all her fans, and even non fans, rallying around her to defend her against Big Bad Mack, it's been all but forgotten. Every time Mack tries to throw shade at her, she only makes herself look bad while elevating Maci.

I don't really think that is a plot between the two, I think Mack is just dumb, but it has really benefited Maci more than anyone else.

• Love 13

MacKenzie 100% knew Ryan was on drugs.   Her and his parents were pulling the "we didn't know" so that they could be removed from all blame and not getting Ryan into treatment a lot sooner. Maybe just really huge denial.  But they knew. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

MacKenzie 100% knew   eagerly took advantage of the fact that Ryan was on drugs.   Her and his parents were pulling the "we didn't know" so that they could be removed from all blame and not getting Ryan into treatment a lot sooner. Maybe just really huge denial.  But they knew. 

Fixed that for you.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Fixed that for you.

Honestly - her staying in a relationship with him is completely perplexing to me.  Unless her full goal was to be on tv- get married and take his MTV money (which is nearly impossible if the addict is trading it all for drugs).  Because I'm fairly certain he had the crazy eyes before she started showing up and unless you've got a long history with one, being with an addict can be extremely exhausting and irritating so I don't honestly think she could say she loved him too much to leave.  

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Honestly - her staying in a relationship with him is completely perplexing to me.  Unless her full goal was to be on tv- get married and take his MTV money (which is nearly impossible if the addict is trading it all for drugs).  Because I'm fairly certain he had the crazy eyes before she started showing up and unless you've got a long history with one, being with an addict can be extremely exhausting and irritating so I don't honestly think she could say she loved him too much to leave.  

Oh, I don't doubt for one second he was a full on addict when she met him. Now, I guess you could argue in that case she didn't know him sober, so she couldn't compare, but his behavior was so erratic that even a person who had no basis for comparison would have known. I just think she didn't care. And I don't think she's after him for his money- I think her intention is to become a reality star in her own right. She only needs to hold onto him long enough to build up a fan base. Which, she's off to a pretty negligible start, but that's what happens when you exploit someone's addiction or mental illness for personal gain. I think Mac is too desperate for people to like her to go a full on villain route, so I do think she'll cut her losses eventually and leave Ryan. But she does have a small group that encourage her on social media and she's gotten a couple beauty product endorsement deals on her instagram so I think she'll ride it out for a bit. 

• Love 13
On 12/8/2017 at 0:30 PM, ginger90 said:

I do this so y’all have an ACCURATE depiction of what it’s like to be a teen mother.

This show hasn't even been about actual mothering for, what, 6/7 years now?  Also, there are no teens on this show.  So......

• Love 15
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

And what was it 10 GRAND a week? Even if he was buying percs on the street @ 27 bucks a piece that price tag doesn't jive. I've heard Heroine is cheaper soooo is he sharing?

THANK YOU! $10k a week for what? Heroin? Is she including an hourly salary for him with that? "while he was acquiring drugs, he spent approximately 8 hours at $150 an hour."

This inflated figure fits into the delusion she's trying to sell hard, but I can't quite assign it to any one thing yet. I'm sure it will become clear eventually.

• Love 10

PSA by Mackenzie

What Do I Do?

DECEMBER 14, 2017

I am the wife of a recovering addict. Woah... that’s hard to say. The love of my life is recovering from a strong addiction to heroin and will be seven months sober in a few short days (woohoo). I’ve received numerous messages on Instagram asking how to help loved ones and I have decided to put together a post with a few things I’ve learned over the past seven months. 

The day I found out what was happening I called an interventionist. Immediately. I needed backup and guidance and I needed it now. I called Addiction Campuses in Nashville... I’m not sure I really know how I found them.  First off, they are AMAZING. They take care of you from beginning to end. They counsel you and find a rehab.. the whole 9 yards. It’s free, people. While on the call I spilled my guts to them about what was happening. Still in shock, they transferred me to the Interventionist. When I say that this man helped me get through this. I mean it. 

1. GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP (i.e. Addiction Campuses)

2. SET BOUNDARIES: The interventionist told me how I needed to decide my boundaries. What would I accept, what would I not accept? I distinctly remember him saying, would you give up if he was dying? I said no. He reminded me that if Ryan didn’t get help, HE WOULD DIE. For me, my boundary was Ryan deciding to get help. If he didn’t want it, I couldn’t make him get it.. but I couldn’t support that behavior  

3. MAKE A PLAN: This is not family vacation. You don’t have time to plan. Go with your gut. I wrote a letter to Ryan. In short, it spoke of our good times, our first date, our boys growing up and how I wanted him to be there for future times. It reiterated how much more he loved his family a than his drug of choice. When he was ready to get help, I would be there. But until then, I couldn’t do that. I left the letter, took the dog, got in my mustang and left. Then the waiting game started.

4. STICK TO YOUR PLAN/ BOUNDARIES: when the texts of hatred started flowing in, I only responded with, I love you. Are you ready to get help? I cut off all communication. Just because loved ones that are addicts say mean things... they don’t mean them. It’s the drug talking for them. Don’t give up because your feelings are hurt. Be strong.

5. THE REST IS ON THEM: If they want help, they will accept it. You can’t beat yourself up over it. It may take days, months, years. That’s where your boundaries come in to play. You have to decide for yourself what you’re willing to take. No one can do that for you... 

6. GET HELP FOR YOURSELF: You are going through this traumatic experience too. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, be strong and go to a group/get counseling. It works guys. It’s definitely necessary and it is also completely okay to not be okay. 

7. PRAY: I’m a firm believer in Jesus Christ. He’s never left me stranded. He is always in my corner. Miracles are real and they happen everyday. Without this faith I wouldn’t be here to be saying this. 

If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, log on towww.addictioncampuses.com for additional support.

• LOL 1

Oh, come on now. Mackenzie you are with someone who would piss dirty today. Are you prepared to put into actions the consequences for Ryan violating the boundary you supposedly set?

I call bullshit. Mackenzie has not set boundaries.

I distinctly remember him saying, would you give up if he was dying? I said no.

I have a hard time believing an interventionist said this to Mackenzie exactly in that way.

• Love 18

Once again Mackenzie is lecturing people on something she knows little about - since she's only been in Ryan's life a hot minute and has been lying/deluding herself about the depth of his addiction the entire time. 

• Love 18

@MissMel I don't think anything has been said by anyone as to Ryan's post-treatment. Shame. MTV wants to act as if they are educating people, but they miss the mark each and every time. Why doesn't a producer ask Ryan about his post-treatment? 

7. PRAY: I’m a firm believer in Jesus Christ. He’s never left me stranded. He is always in my corner. Miracles are real and they happen everyday. Without this faith I wouldn’t be here to be saying this. 

Jesus sent you a slew of red flags, Mack. Why didn't you adhere to them BEFORE the wedding? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

It just seems odd where she's taking credit for Ryan getting treatment and makes no mention of his parents. I don't think the parents want anything to do with the Mackenzie train & they may have planted the stories about Ryan's plans to divorce her.

Even Tracy Flick would be horrified by her. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Is Ryan even on a methadone or Suboxone (sp?) treatment plan?

We don't know but, if he is, that might explain why some people think he still looks intoxicated in his pictures. 

2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Oh, come on now. Mackenzie you are with someone who would piss dirty today. Are you prepared to put into actions the consequences for Ryan violating the boundary you supposedly set?

I call bullshit. Mackenzie has not set boundaries.

I have a hard time believing an interventionist said this to Mackenzie exactly in that way.

I certainly can't see Candy or Jeff saying this to her! But then again, they rock, so...

23 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

And what was it 10 GRAND a week? Even if he was buying percs on the street @ 27 bucks a piece that price tag doesn't jive. I've heard Heroine is cheaper soooo is he sharing?

It's true! That is why so many people have switched to heroin-because it's cheaper and easier to get.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, meredithalmighty said:

It just seems odd where she's taking credit for Ryan getting treatment and makes no mention of his parents. I don't think the parents want anything to do with the Mackenzie train & they may have planted the stories about Ryan's plans to divorce her.

Even Tracy Flick would be horrified by her. 

You mean "Tracy Enid Flick"???....lol 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

PSA by Mackenzie

What Do I Do?

DECEMBER 14, 2017

I am the wife of a recovering addict. Woah... that’s hard to say. The love of my life is recovering from a strong addiction to heroin and will be seven months sober in a few short days (woohoo). I’ve received numerous messages on Instagram asking how to help loved ones and I have decided to put together a post with a few things I’ve learned over the past seven months. 

The day I found out what was happening I called an interventionist. Immediately. I needed backup and guidance and I needed it now. I called Addiction Campuses in Nashville... I’m not sure I really know how I found them.  First off, they are AMAZING. They take care of you from beginning to end. They counsel you and find a rehab.. the whole 9 yards. It’s free, people. While on the call I spilled my guts to them about what was happening. Still in shock, they transferred me to the Interventionist. When I say that this man helped me get through this. I mean it. 

2. SET BOUNDARIES: The interventionist told me how I needed to decide my boundaries. What would I accept, what would I not accept? I distinctly remember him saying, would you give up if he was dying? I said no. He reminded me that if Ryan didn’t get help, HE WOULD DIE. For me, my boundary was Ryan deciding to get help. If he didn’t want it, I couldn’t make him get it.. but I couldn’t support that behavior  

3. MAKE A PLAN: This is not family vacation. You don’t have time to plan. Go with your gut. I wrote a letter to Ryan. In short, it spoke of our good times, our first date, our boys growing up and how I wanted him to be there for future times. It reiterated how much more he loved his family a than his drug of choice. When he was ready to get help, I would be there. But until then, I couldn’t do that. I left the letter, took the dog, got in my mustang and left. Then the waiting game started.

4. STICK TO YOUR PLAN/ BOUNDARIES: when the texts of hatred started flowing in, I only responded with, I love you. Are you ready to get help? I cut off all communication. Just because loved ones that are addicts say mean things... they don’t mean them. It’s the drug talking for them. Don’t give up because your feelings are hurt. Be strong.

5. THE REST IS ON THEM: If they want help, they will accept it. You can’t beat yourself up over it. It may take days, months, years. That’s where your boundaries come in to play. You have to decide for yourself what you’re willing to take. No one can do that for you... 

6. GET HELP FOR YOURSELF: You are going through this traumatic experience too. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, be strong and go to a group/get counseling. It works guys. It’s definitely necessary and it is also completely okay to not be okay. 

If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, log on towww.addictioncampuses.com for additional support.

Did Mackenzie include #ad in her post?  Addiction Campuses is not free. 

• Love 13
19 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Oh, come on now. Mackenzie you are with someone who would piss dirty today.

I know! I am not sure how she's going to spin this when it inevitably comes out that Ryan has been relapsed for awhile now.

19 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Are you prepared to put into actions the consequences for Ryan violating the boundary you supposedly set?

Hahahaha. What consequences could that pig faced shrew possibly set? Hell, if Ryan had managed to stay sober for the last 7 months (which I am already suspicious of), he might be willing to sacrifice that accomplishment in the hopes Mac would  leave him. Then he'd be free to send pics of his ungroomed crotch to all the ladies of Tinder without having to constantly delete his messages for when Mac regularly "audits" his phone.

• Love 10
On 12/17/2017 at 3:58 PM, GreatKazu said:

@MissMel I don't think anything has been said by anyone as to Ryan's post-treatment. Shame. MTV wants to act as if they are educating people, but they miss the mark each and every time. Why doesn't a producer ask Ryan about his post-treatment? 

Jesus sent you a slew of red flags, Mack. Why didn't you adhere to them BEFORE the wedding? 

There were more red flags on this situation than in a North Korean parade. Kim Jong Un would look at the sheer number and say “Hm...is it possible there are TOO MANY?”

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I might have peed a little, reading this. Was this one of us? If so, bravo. 

https://xoxosnakewife.blogspot.com/

Wow. Someone had a lot of time on their hands. For those that don't want to bother (although it is pretty funny) the blog lifts material from Mackenzie's actual blog and adds in their own commentary.

A couple gems (Ryan is renamed "MTV Air Time" in this blog:

Where did you meet MTV Air Time?

I always tell people that I met MTV Air Time coming out of the gym, but since it's been pointed out to me that it is very apparent that I do not work out I guess I'll reveal one of my secrets. I stalked MTV Air Time and struck when the time was right! The more out of it he was, the more in I would get. And honey, I got IN. 

What do you watch on TV?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA obviously I spend most nights rewinding the few scenes of myself that have been aired looking for flaws. My hubby MTV Air Time usually mumbles something about going to the bank and leaves so I can relive my glory in peace. It's pretty great!

In  the quote below, she's referring to the part in Mac's legit blog where Mac says she called an intervention counselor immediately upon "discovering" Ryan's addiction:

The day I found out what was happening I called a publicist. Immediately. I needed backup and guidance and I needed it now. The publicist said "Bitch, who are you?" and hung up on me

Also, which poster here said that Ryan should've set aside some money in his $10K weekly drug budget to buy Mack a chin implant? I can't find it anywhere, but OMG you almost killed me.

ETA: Found it in the latest episode thread. @Frank the Tank, please marry me. 

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Tatum said:

Wow. Someone had a lot of time on their hands. For those that don't want to bother (although it is pretty funny) the blog lifts material from Mackenzie's actual blog and adds in their own commentary.

A couple gems (Ryan is renamed "MTV Air Time" in this blog:

In  the quote below, she's referring to the part in Mac's legit blog where Mac says she called an intervention counselor immediately upon "discovering" Ryan's addiction:

Also, which poster here said that Ryan should've set aside some money in his $10K weekly drug budget to buy Mack a chin implant? I can't find it anywhere, but OMG you almost killed me.

ETA: Found it in the latest episode thread. @Frank the Tank, please marry me. 

Your my girl Tatum 

• Love 2

Woah... how long has she spent justifying her existence on this show and taking it to the written word?  She spends the first half of the blog anticipating the audience’s concerns and provides explanations that confirm our suspicions that she is a stone cold fame whore possessing some seriously measured stupidity.. e.g., what you see isn’t the whole truth..... but I’m on the show because I want to give you an ACCURATE description.  Huh?  What gobbledegook.  

She protests too much.  Instead of trying to justify why she chose to get paid to marry a junkie for a tv stint, she should really be explaining why her first thought when her life was in danger, and more importantly her quest to marry Ryan was almost derailed, she chose not to pull the car over, but to quickly suggest Ryan might have taken a sedative and shut down the cameras instead of saving her life.  Yeah, un huh, I see you Mack.  We aren’t buying your reindeer games.  You demonstrated in no uncertain terms where your priorities lie.  Actions speak louder than words.  

• Love 17
On 12/17/2017 at 6:18 AM, ginger90 said:

PSA by Mackenzie

What Do I Do?

DECEMBER 14, 2017

??????????? I can’t say anything except, fuck off. Also, I highly, HIGHLY doubt even 2 people have asked her for any kind of help. She deletes comments but I’d say 98% of comments to her are full of hard core HATE. 

If you want to know why Mackenzie sticks around, check out her Instagram. She hawks a zillion products. She’s the thirstiest bitch I’ve seen in a long time. 

• Love 16

PRAY: I’m a firm believer in Jesus Christ. He’s never left me stranded. He is always in my corner. Miracles are real and they happen everyday. Without this faith I wouldn’t be here to be saying this... 

What does this shit even mean? I've been an atheist since I was about 10 years old and I'm still here. Everyone in my atheist group is still here.  She's an idiot. 

@DangerousMinds, I couldn't agree more. This chick gives us plenty of reasons to talk shit about her without insulting her looks. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I think she’s lacking in all areas and people talk about the looks and weight of all the other cast members so it’s not a shock people talk about hers. I think she’s homely, personally. 

Also- if people don’t like something a woman is doing (rightly or wrongly) the first thing they do is call her a slut OR talk about her weight. A man who’s an (insert your favorite prejorative here) RARELY gets his looks critiqued unless he’s very very physically unattractive or overweight. 

6 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

That I don't think is fair. Her nose and weight are fine, it's her values and personality that are lacking.

(I quoted out of order). 

• Love 7

I didn't even notice the comments on those tweets when I posted them.  I was too busy trying to figure what was going on with her hair.  No wonder she seems to have her hands in it constantly in these more recent "candid" posts.  That huge strip looks uncomfortable, aggravating, and itchy to me.  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Also- if people don’t like something a woman is doing (rightly or wrongly) the first thing they do is call her a slut OR talk about her weight. A man who’s an (insert your favorite prejorative here) RARELY gets his looks critiqued unless he’s very very physically unattractive or overweight. 

(I quoted out of order). 

That is true about women (one overweight journalist said she was frequently called a fat bitch by her readers before the age of Internet and no one even knew what she looked like). Looks are critiqued far more for women than men. 

That said, I think the posters are doing it to Mack partly because they think it'll hurt her, far more than being called dumb, a user, or a bad mother. Mack seems kind of vain. 

• Love 11

I can’t link to the picture but Mackenzie posted on Instagram 

mack.edwards21For unto us a child is born ?always remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas

as a caption to a picture of Bentley, Hudson and a dog, sitting on the floor, with presents piled higher than them in the background.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I can’t link to the picture but Mackenzie posted on Instagram 

mack.edwards21For unto us a child is born ?always remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas

as a caption to a picture of Bentley, Hudson and a dog, sitting on the floor, with presents piled higher than them in the background.

Yes, when I find my faith in a higher power has been shaken, I know I need to turn to an unemployed 21 year old who's life ambition is to be a reality TV star to restore it for me. Thanks Mack!

• Love 16
On 12/24/2017 at 11:12 AM, Tatum said:

That is true about women (one overweight journalist said she was frequently called a fat bitch by her readers before the age of Internet and no one even knew what she looked like). Looks are critiqued far more for women than men. 

That said, I think the posters are doing it to Mack partly because they think it'll hurt her, far more than being called dumb, a user, or a bad mother. Mack seems kind of vain. 

I agree that women are judged more for appearance but people love to rip on Tyler’s looks as well. I think you’re right that it also has something to do with the vanity of these people - people rip on Mackenzie, Tyler and Jenelle’s looks because they know they are vain as hell and it’s probably one of the only things that could “hurt” them. 

Bentley looks adorable in the pictures above.

Mackenzie is just so... self righteous.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9