Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: A Slippery Slope

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

When my good girlfriend went through a bad breakup and even worse custody trial, I didn't doubt her side for a second. She's my friend. I didn't feel the need to get the guy's side or get to know him.  There are some things that cannot be disputed - the amount of emails/texts, the fact that he was CCing her current boyfriend, the content of those communications, and his verbal attack at the child's school. So Carole may have seen enough to form her own opinion. At any rate, generally when you have a closer friendship, you feel like you know your friend. So why not believe them?

I don't blame her for taking Bethenny's side, that's what friends do.  What I dislike is the gleeful way she acts as Bethenny's mouthpiece,  not just with Jason situation.  It's like Bethenny is the leader and Carole merely a sycophant ass kisser who follows along waiting for a pat on the head for one of her ever so witty barbs.  

I don't find Ramona's antics while traveling and dealing with service personnel humorous.  I cringe actually, she can be such an asshole.  Even worse when Sonja's around.  

Edited by snarts
too much quoted
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Seeing this picture actually makes me wonder now if SKG would throw their hat into the ring to sponsor some X Games competitor or some winter Olympic athlete.

Is there any diet product already sponsoring extreme sports?

• Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

ungrateful Dorinda.  

Sounds like a fairy tale character ;)

I'm not liking ungrateful Dorinda starting to carry on about LuAnn carrying on about getting married (you were in the wedding party, enough. You got your eyerolls in  -- and it was amusing -- but now it's starting to smell like a sour sponge). 

And I'm pretty sure she was saved-by-the-editing last night.  I don't believe Three Times A Lady Mona arrived just after ungrateful Dorinda said to Carole,  "I'm not blaming her, I'm just saying it's not going to get better" --  I'd love to hear that on-the-floor footage.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I've never seen Ramona's. What's the label like. .

ramona-pinot.png

36 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

...and your walls. And your designer dresses...

...and sentimental things like nightgowns from your late husband...

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, film noire said:

I'm not liking ungrateful Dorinda starting to carry on about LuAnn carrying on about getting married (you were in the wedding party, enough. You got your eyerolls in  -- and it was amusing -- but now it's starting to smell like a sour sponge). 

And I'm pretty sure she was saved-by-the-editing last night.  I don't believe Three Times A Lady Mona arrived just after ungrateful Dorinda said to Carole,  "I'm not blaming her, I'm just saying it's not going to get better" --  I'd love to hear that on-the-floor footage.

I can never figure out what Dorinda likes to talk about.  Her over decorated Christmas house in the Berkshires?  Her pedestrian home cooked meals-really Dorinda Kraft Parmesan Cheese in a can for your lasagna?  All I ever hear from Dorinda. look at all the work I did and glad to have them here, glad to see them leave and they are there less than 24 hours.  I am pretty much down to believing someone suggests a topic be it anal sex or Jason Hoppy and she just wants to run her mouth with her 'pure words".  She does not converse she bloviates.  There is never a measured response from Dorinda it is always this reactionary and when drunk nonsensical string of words.  It is always about Dorinda being the center of attention. 

My other itch was Bethenny saying she did not want to discuss the matter (Hoppy's arrest) because she didn't trust certain people.   SHe had no problem with breakdown #751 telling Luann how tortured she was by Jason.   Bethenny it is being filmed.  This is much like Bethenny not wanting to talk about her man or bring him around Luann.  

• Love 11

Reading all this talk on the thread about Ramona having sex leaves this impression in my head...I wonder if her sex is anything like her dancing! Uh just...nope don't want to think any more about it. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, film noire said:

Yes, it is.  It's also maddening, because she looked youthful and pretty (which is not a necessity, but it matters to her, clearly) up until she screwed with all it, ruining a great figure with matronly implants, changing her face with too much filler and that damn scarcecrow hair.

It's getting to the point where she should bring older pictures of herself into a plastic surgeon's office and say, 'I'd like to look like that woman again". 

eta; she needs to have a "come to fashion jesus" meeting with linda rodin.

linda rodin.jpg

Wow Noire, I thought that was Madonna at first...started reading about Linda, and she is like a modern day Babe Paley - chic.  thought it was a lost breed.

• Love 7

Ramona does know her real age, right?  She understands that she is old enough biologically to be Tinsley's MOM, right?  Ramona is just so desperate and sad when it comes to flirting.

It was sad and embarrassing watching Ramona come on to a young man of that age.  Not that older women can't date younger men, but in this case,  just no.   I'm a few years younger than Ramona and have a son in his late 20's, so I look at guys that age with "Mom eyes," as in, he's a nice young man who was probably a good son.  I don't see them as somebody to date.   I think back to a Sex and the City episode in which Samantha found a gray hair on her privates and freaked out.  Then she told Carrie that "no man wants to fuck grandma's pussy."  I found this hilarious at the time, and I'm thinking it applies in this case too. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, film noire said:

Yes, it is.  It's also maddening, because she looked youthful and pretty (which is not a necessity, but it matters to her, clearly) up until she screwed with all it, ruining a great figure with matronly implants, changing her face with too much filler and that damn scarcecrow hair.

It's getting to the point where she should bring older pictures of herself into a plastic surgeon's office and say, 'I'd like to look like that woman again". 

linda rodin.jpg

I thought that was Madonna. I never heard of Linda Rodin so I looked her up. She looks better in clothing than Ramona because she hasn't destroyed her physique with cartoonish boobs that went out of style 20 years ago. She hasn't destroyed her face with all kinds of fillers. 

• Love 8

linda rodin.jpg

That is kind of how I imagine that Sarah Jessica Parker is going to look like in years. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I thought that was Madonna. I never heard of Linda Rodin so I looked her up. She looks better in clothing than Ramona because she hasn't destroyed her physique with cartoonish boobs that went out of style 20 years ago. She hasn't destroyed her face with all kinds of fillers. 

Why not look within the Bravo family-Eileen is only three years younger and she has implants and looks years younger and better than Ramona-  170418_3504204_Just_Because_You_re_Obnox

• Love 17
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I can never figure out what Dorinda likes to talk about.  Her over decorated Christmas house in the Berkshires?  Her pedestrian home cooked meals-really Dorinda Kraft Parmesan Cheese in a can for your lasagna?  All I ever hear from Dorinda. look at all the work I did and glad to have them here, glad to see them leave and they are there less than 24 hours.  I am pretty much down to believing someone suggests a topic be it anal sex or Jason Hoppy and she just wants to run her mouth with her 'pure words".  She does not converse she bloviates.  

My other itch was Bethenny saying she did not want to discuss the matter (Hoppy's arrest) because she didn't trust certain people.   SHe had no problem with breakdown #751 telling Luann how tortured she was by Jason.   Bethenny it is being filmed.  This is much like Bethenny not wanting to talk about her man or bring him around Luann.  

Ramona has shown herself repeatedly to be more unstable than normal. I see that as self preservation, because if Ramona said the wrong thing, in the emotional state Bethany was in,  it could have brought in the police.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Why not look within the Bravo family-Eileen is only three years younger and she has implants and looks years younger and better than Ramona-  170418_3504204_Just_Because_You_re_Obnox

I don't know who she is, I only watch New York.   It's the oversized balloons that look terrible. Kate Hudson is a good example of someone with implants to go with her body type. She looks great in clothes and has a youthful look even though she's about 40. Carole looks great in clothes with her A/B Cup. 

The huge implants like Ramona's are dated and make her even more matronly. 

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

It was sad and embarrassing watching Ramona come on to a young man of that age.  Not that older women can't date younger men, but in this case,  just no.   I'm a few years younger than Ramona and have a son in his late 20's, so I look at guys that age with "Mom eyes," as in, he's a nice young man who was probably a good son.  I don't see them as somebody to date.   I think back to a Sex and the City episode in which Samantha found a gray hair on her privates and freaked out.  Then she told Carrie that "no man wants to fuck grandma's pussy."  I found this hilarious at the time, and I'm thinking it applies in this case too. 

My son is 10, but I have nephew's his age, and I'm 44, so yes on the mom eyes,  they look like babies. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, film noire said:

linda rodin.jpg

Damn. Thanks for posting this. You sent me on a hunt to find out who this fetching person was. I don't know her, but I would want to. That is what is called "beautiful" in my book. If I walked into a party and she was there, she would be the one I would want to talk to. You just know she would know things. Now I am bummed that I don't have a signature lipstick. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I was raised  RC and we were taught that all/any type of premarital sex was bad/wrong. They didn't differentiate oral, anal or intercourse, it was all off limits before you were married. We were not taught that French kissing was bad though.

I went to Catholic school for 12 years, and yes, French kissing was a mortal sin.  Because it is a gateway drug.

• Love 12
21 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I doubt that.  There's more than one side to a story.  

eh, I don't care what she did she doesn't deserve him going to her kid's school and threatening to destroy her. Stalking and harassing a person is not okay. To me it's like saying the bitch probably deserved it..... after a beating. 

Lastly, about her SG logo on everything. My liscense plate has our family business on it, and I have a logo on my car, and a bunch of hoodies with it. I'm proud of what we built and accomplished. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This is an odd group.  I must say I was enjoying them not fighting non-stop, although Ramona provided them with plenty of ammunition with her self-entitled behavior.  So the new rules are if something good is going in your life, it is arrogant to express your joy and happiness because it comes off as belittling?  

I dont think Luann was belittling, just a bit insensitive. When people are in a bad situation, you don't say that you're glad you're  not in that situation. 

Another example would be parents talking about their children's learning  disabilities and one person says l'm glad my child is in the regular classroom. Not great timing. 

Everyone knows Luann is glad she's married'!!!!!!!! !!!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Ramona has shown herself repeatedly to be more unstable than normal. I see that as self preservation, because if Ramona said the wrong thing, in the emotional state Bethany was in,  it could have brought in the police.  

I found this quote today it is from Tamra Judge, RHOC, who claims to be in touch with Ramona.  Tamra was on Heather McDonald's "Juicy Scoop"  I don't know who makes more or less sense but I found this humorous it is Tamra talking about a conversation with Ramona:  "When Ramona was with Mario she (Ramona) said  he still went down on her."  So Tamara was surprised by the divorce.  Tamra continued on her views about Ramona and said, "she went a little bit sideways after the divorce."

I think oral sex is very important to Ramona and even relationship defining for her.  Tamra I am not quite certain what hit her in the head.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Reading all this talk on the thread about Ramona having sex leaves this impression in my head...I wonder if her sex is anything like her dancing! Uh just...nope don't want to think any more about it. 

But you had to put that in our heads! Gee Thanks! ;-)

• Love 14
29 minutes ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

eh, I don't care what she did she doesn't deserve him going to her kid's school and threatening to destroy her. Stalking and harassing a person is not okay. To me it's like saying the bitch probably deserved it..... after a beating. 

Lastly, about her SG logo on everything. My liscense plate has our family business on it, and I have a logo on my car, and a bunch of hoodies with it. I'm proud of what we built and accomplished. 

Well, that is his daughter's school and it was his custody week as well. Yes, he should have kept his mouth shut and she should not have brought her married BF with her. Both are idiots but it is a wait and see who is the bigger one. LOL

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I found this quote today it is from Tamra Judge, RHOC, who claims to be in touch with Ramona.  Tamra was on Heather McDonald's "Juicy Scoop"  I don't know who makes more or less sense but I found this humorous it is Tamra talking about a conversation with Ramona:  "When Ramona was with Mario she (Ramona) said  he still went down on her."  So Tamara was surprised by the divorce.  Tamra continued on her views about Ramona and said, "she went a little bit sideways after the divorce."

I think oral sex is very important to Ramona and even relationship defining for her.  Tamra I am not quite certain what hit her in the head.

Ewe.  I did not need to know that.  Leave it to Tamra to talk about it.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I dont think Luann was belittling, just a bit insensitive. When people are in a bad situation, you don't say that you're glad you're  not in that situation. 

Another example would be parents talking about their children's learning  disabilities and one person says l'm glad my child is in the regular classroom. Not great timing. 

Everyone knows Luann is glad she's married'!!!!!!!! !!!

Here is what I don't understand-Luann being married is a reality.  She is certainly allowed to say she is married and it should not offend any of her friends.  How is Luann being married any different than Dorinda and Carole being widows (with male long term male companions)?  We have certainly had numerous references to their widowhood.  In the case of Carole it has been almost 20 years ago and it seems with Dorinda she went from graveside to John's side and hasn't left.   Ramona of all the condescending conniving bitches on the planet was offended and thought Luann was trying to be superior?  This is a woman almost to the moment Luann announced until she walked down the aisle tried to thwart the relationship.  Sonja is still expecting some special recognition for having banged Tom.  Ramona and Sonja are not normal people in their expectations.  Any of them have their right to happiness wherever they find it. Be it in a job, being a mother, being a wife, being an outstanding businesswoman it just looks so bad to be knocking another's happiness. It is not as if these women are being interrupted making nuclear energy policy to listen to Luann.

On RHONJ they had two RH who were pregnant on the show and one child ended up being autistic.  There was a moment where his mom stepped away and had a little cry over listening to other moms talking about their children's accomplishments.  She held nothing against the moms she just realized her son's accomplishments were different.   

• Love 14
39 minutes ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

I get someone wanting to promote their business and that they are proud of it, and they should be, but when I go out with someone or a friend I don't want our outings to turn into a promotional opportunity almost every friggin' time we are out and about or at some get together. It would get old, annoying and very much something to snicker and eyeroll about with me. 

• Love 16
8 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Were all the ladies, save Luann, raised in a barn?  I mean, we know that Bethenny was raised by wolves but good grief . . . don't they realize they can chew with their mouths closed?  it's disgusting watching them have a meal, chewing with their mouths open and talking with their mouths full of food.   

What's funny is that Luann is one of ten kids. It makes me think she did have humble beginnings. 

Ramona is probably the only one of these ladies I can't stand or find something likeable about. Some I like more than others, some I only like a little bit.

• Love 4

I think what bugs the women about Luann's constant beating the "I'm married, and you're not" drum is the frequency and the "and you're not" part. Oh, and the bit about how she should have gotten a better room because she's married now. Because why? Darned if I know.

If I'd been Dorinda, I'd have told Ramona and Sonja to go fly a couple of kites. In a thunderstorm. No way would I have given up my nice room when I arrived early and claimed it. Nope.

If it'd been Sam Morgan instead of Sonja Morgan trying to force a kiss on kitchen staff, I'd call it assault. Because it's Lady Morgan, I call it . . . assault. I hope he (and the other guys) were very well-paid, indeed.

Dorinda cannot hold her liquor, even if it's just wine. She needs help of some sort. I want to like her; I really do. But get a few drinks under her belt, and she turns mean. loud, and vulgar.

Ramona. Dear heavens, woman. You are not in your 40s, and you don't have "babies." None of these woman has "babies," except Bethenny.  Ramona's treatment of poor Tim was cringe-worthy from the first moment she glommed onto him till the last moment when she was ordering him around in the lounge. Again, I hope he was well-paid.

So Carol got a turn with George Clooney? Lucky both of them. 

• Love 10

IIIIIIII...was not expecting this! I started reading and wondering what Tamra's thoughts were--perhaps something about how different Ramona was when she was with Mario? I totally was unprepared for the revelation about Ramona and her oral sex needs and how Mario fulfilled them.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

must mention she is essentially pretty uneducated or maybe it is just a lack of natural intelligence.

I'd really liked Do when she first appeared but no longer. She embarrassing, and I say that as somebody who's been embarrassed in public by a few family members and is pretty immune to the reaction by now. Point being, I do t think she lacks smarts. I suspect her brain cells are too busy treading water [sic] to make much sense. 

4 hours ago, snarts said:

What I dislike is the gleeful way she acts as Bethenny's mouthpiece,  not just with Jason situation.  It's like Bethenny is the leader and Carole merely a sycophant ass kisser who follows along waiting for a pat on the head for one of her ever so witty barbs.  

My reaction when I used to watch, as well. What's intriguing to me is that C went on a mission of mercy to rescue B from herself, the first season B was back. Looks like C got caught in the undertow!

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

ungrateful Dorinda.  

Yep, "ungrateful Dorinda" doubtless meets a sorry end in Grimm's Tales 2017 Edition!

"Starting to smell like a sour sponge" -- you, @film noire and @zoeysmom win my part of the internet!!

34 minutes ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

What's funny is that Luann is one of ten kids. It makes me think she did have humble beginnings. 

Just 7 kids ("just"?), but yep, she's done well for herself in socio-economic terms!

Also thank you @film noire for introducing backwater me to Linda Rodin! Must read more about her.

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is what I don't understand-Luann being married is a reality.  She is certainly allowed to say she is married and it should not offend any of her friends.  How is Luann being married any different than Dorinda and Carole being widows (with male long term male companions)?  We have certainly had numerous references to their widowhood.  

Because no one is longing to be a widow for starters? I think there is a pretty big difference between the situations. 

I don't think they are necessarily "offended". I think she can make them feel bad if she is in a better place than they are and they feel like she is pointing it out. It's more about being sympathetic to the plight of others.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

IIIIIIII...was not expecting this! I started reading and wondering what Tamra's thoughts were--perhaps something about how different Ramona was when she was with Mario? I totally was unprepared for the revelation about Ramona and her oral sex needs and how Mario fulfilled them.

It's super weird that Tamra had that understanding about Mario and Moaner because it was something that came up in the comments of Dame Moylan's recap on vulture.

It was this comment that led us to learn that Ramona has only had intercourse with three guys since her divorce, but she pleads the fifth on how many private skin flute recitals she has performed.

sclloyd11 hours ago

It's funny that you automatically think that Ramona is talking about giving and not receiving.

BrianMoylan10 hours ago

@sclloyd You know what, you are 100% correct. Knowing Ramona she probably demands guys chow down and then tells them to take a walk. 

http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/rhony-recap-season-9-episode-14.html

• Love 3
7 hours ago, film noire said:

linda rodin.jpg

I'll never look this good! She is a gorgeous woman. I would look ridiculous if I tried pulling any of her stuff off. 

I probably would end up like this.

IMG_4631.thumb.JPG.8013feb39cd824e14eded4f5a5534887.JPG

If you ever need to laugh check out this "clothing line" omg, I was on a site and the commentary had me dying of laughter.

https://www.magnoliapearl.com/gallery/2017_spring/

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

I'll never look this good! She is a gorgeous woman. I would look ridiculous if I tried pulling any of her stuff off. 

If you ever need to laugh check out this "clothing line" omg, I was on a site and the commentary had me dying of laughter.

Looks like something that the Olsen Twins or Chloe Sevigny might wear. 

• Love 8

You know if Tamra says you've "gone a little bit sideways" then that is some serious crap. 

• Love 11

Lu was definitely throwing shade with her "I'm glad I'm married " line. It's like if the girls were talking about struggling to pay the bills & she said "I'm glad I'm rich."  It is insensitive to be sure. 

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

Let's be real,  Carole is halfway there in some ways 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, prettybird said:

Lu was definitely throwing shade with her "I'm glad I'm married " line. It's like if the girls were talking about struggling to pay the bills & she said "I'm glad I'm rich."  It is insensitive to be sure. 

IMO that was not insensitive, it was hypocritical. 

Luann has had a colorful past full of sexual escapades, during three seasons she has made a point of enjoying her sexual freedom and good for her, she made no apologies about the fact that she liked sex", she didn't even flinch an eye when she was told that one of her companions was married, after all, it didn't matter, it was a hook up anyway. One of many, going to the bathroom at Beautique seemed like a common experience for her.  

Luann clutching her pearls and acting as if the conversation about sex, as tawdry as it was, was horrifying to her was laughable. It was not long ago that Luann was the "be cool, don't be uncool" lady. 

Now that Luann is married she has become too good to talk about sex and that is what I find laughable. 

• Love 15

Sure Luanne can act superior and be demeaning and I've had my fill of hearing about the wedding and her marriage happiness but I think the reason, the way, and the amount she is speaking is in reaction to what these ladies have put her through for the past year. The women have done nothing but gossip, snoop, snark, joke, belittle this relationship and she still has her guard up part of it being her vocal enthusiasm over her marriage. Sure they are all sick of hearing about it but they helped create what they are dealing with now.

Bethany and Carol need to stop with their barbs.

All drunk Dorinda had to do was privately tell Luann that while they are happy for her the girls have had their fill and to tone it down a bit. If anyone could get through to her and come from a place of support it should have been her but she screwed it up.

Sonia with her never ending "I fucked Tom first" needs to stop, that she won't aopologize for hurting Luanne is down right hateful.

Ramona needs to stop her digging for dirt.

If the ladies would stop I think Luann would stop.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

How about Luann almost burning down the house trying to light the fireplace?

I hope the owners of that house weren't watching...or maybe they should have been, so they can label the igniter more clearly. Sheeesh!  

For me, this was the funniest moment of the episode.  It reminds me when we had our old outside gas grill and the 'starter' didn't work anymore. 

2 hours ago, Cheetosandchoc said:

Sorry, it isn't like saying the bitch probably deserved it....after a beating.  Being arrested and charged doesn't mean you're guilty.  In Bethenny's case, we don't know the whole story and Jason has a right to defend himself.  Beth has always been the great exaggerator. 

Just an aside.  I've defended Tinsley's claims of abuse and the violence she suffered numerous times when others have questioned it.  I've already stated upthread my opinion on Sonja's behavior with one of the chefs:  That was assault.  And if he was a woman and Sonja a man, there would be outrage. 

• Love 7

I wouldn't wanna go anywhere with Ramona or Sonja. Let them think they're the life of the party but I'm pretty positive that I'm capable of having the time of my life without either of them anywhere near me. 

I love that Dorinda isn't pretentious but I hate that she gave Ramona and Sonja her room. Maybe Ramona and Sonja should learn to show up early if they're so particular about which room they get. Did Ramona really invite chefs to the house to cook for them on Bethenny's dime? 

Bethenny has Skinny Girl on her damn skis...I will give it to her, that girl really knows how to market her brand, haha. 

I felt so bad for that server/chef guy. 

Oh drunk Dorinda, lol. 

I don't even have to wait for next week to know that Ramona is just gonna be her batshit crazy self in her confrontation with Bethenny. Why in heaven's would a trip Bethenny is hosting have anything to do with Bethenny? Doesn't she know that it's always about Ramona? 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Sure Luanne can act superior and be demeaning and I've had my fill of hearing about the wedding and her marriage happiness but I think the reason, the way, and the amount she is speaking is in reaction to what these ladies have put her through for the past year. The women have done nothing but gossip, snoop, snark, joke, belittle this relationship and she still has her guard up part of it being her vocal enthusiasm over her marriage. Sure they are all sick of hearing about it but they helped create what they are dealing with now.

Bethany and Carol need to stop with their barbs.

All drunk Dorinda had to do was privately tell Luann that while they are happy for her the girls have had their fill and to tone it down a bit. If anyone could get through to her and come from a place of support it should have been her but she screwed it up.

Sonia with her never ending "I fucked Tom first" needs to stop, that she won't aopologize for hurting Luanne is down right hateful.

Ramona needs to stop her digging for dirt.

If the ladies would stop I think Luann would stop.

We also have to factor in that she was only married 1 - 2 months earlier. She really was still in the "honeymoon phase". LOL

• Love 6
(edited)

Just a clarification.  Lu didn't say at first that she was glad she was married.  What she did say was that she was glad she was in a relationship.  And Dorinda goes off on her.  Heck, I would have said the same thing as Lu witnessing this conversation. 

The other thing that was so, I don't know.  Beth is all upset about Jason's arrest, being on Page 6, etc. and she's making all these faces.  Sorry girl, you knew this was going to happen.  It wasn't like it was some kind of shock.  You initiated this. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I honestly don't even believe that story about Clooney; the only proof I need that Carole sucks comes from watching this show;)

Her TH's when she smugly laughs at herself for making a funny (or thinking she did), being judgey about Tinsley, being such a boring mope in general.  There is no reason for her to lie about sleeping with George, but I just can't imagine that limp dish rag sleeping with anyone.  Snore.

I agree. Was he drunk, was she?

I'm not sure I believe her..

• Love 2