Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, hoosiermom said:

Why are those damn Duggers still on TV?

Don't get me started! That Chester Molester son makes me angry to look at him and now his dingbat wife is pregnant again. I read the sisters he molested were suing because the info was disclosed to the public. They should be suing their parents for letting it go.... 

• Love 14
(edited)

No excuses about the shoes Pauline.  My feet are swollen badly like hers (from my RA &wounds on my lower legs) & I manage to find shoes without any problems. The shoes help with the swelling.

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Don't get me started! That Chester Molester son makes me angry to look at him and now his dingbat wife is pregnant again. I read the sisters he molested were suing because the info was disclosed to the public. They should be suing their parents for letting it go.... 

Why is she even letting him touch her? Ick! All those kids with a molester in the house. SMH

• Love 7

I really am grossed out by Pauline's codependent relationship with her son.  He is psychologically ruined and seriously needs help to escape that unhealthy dynamic.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

10 bucks says Pauline starts complaining that her shoes are to tight so she can't walk a lot.

ding ding ding! You called it!

• Love 9

I get that the running shoes will offer better support and cushion and such, but given that her feet are so swollen and she is so disabled, isn't there another option that would be more slip-on or velcro-adjustable across the instep? 

AND she leaves the store bare-footed!! NOOOO!!!!

• Love 5

I'm not going to snark on her getting shoes. She seemed really embarrassed. I bet she doesn't have anyone but Dylan and a medical person touching her legs and feet. Even tho she may realize on one level that she needs to get the shoes, on another level, I can't imagine going into a shoe store in her situation and hoping 1. there are shoes that will fit and 2. the salesperson won't laugh or make a rude remark.  Good for you, Pauline. Now get some new pants...

What?  I'm writing this nice tribute and you aren't wearing the friggin' shoes?  What? Dang. Just go get in a pool then. And you need to walk more than 3x a week. Double dang. I just can't be nice to some people.

• Love 7