Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 55Unicorns said:

"Years of letting things go"...hey, Pauline, let go of your SON!!

I thought she was going to say she was depressed because now that she can do stuff for herself, Dillon is leaving.  No such luck.

• Love 2
Just now, Carrie said:

Am I the only one who thinks " excess skin" is a euphemism?!  It's called flesh and fat!! 

Dr. Now tends to call lymphedemas and lipedemas "excess skin". I think it's weird and definitely inaccurate.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Pauline's son I feel bad for, I am afraid there isn't a lot of hope for him. I was hoping he would move out and get his own life.

Unfortunately,there is a lot of codependency there. He needs help as well.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, OSM Mom said:

Pauline lost a lot of weight in her face. 

Unfortunately it seems like the people on this show who lose a lot get the weird neck loose skin (that guy on Ally McBeal who loved neck wattles would love it...nobody will probably get that reference)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Gag. Plain steamed frozen veggies? These folks need some recipe help.

Probably the only thing they know to do with veggies like that is drown them in butter and or cheese.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Gag. Plain steamed frozen veggies? These folks need some recipe help.

I thought the same thing about the chicken.  Throw some spices on it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

Yes, Pauline. You have that "fat girl" in your head and it's a constant thing. It was surgery on your stomach, not a lobotomy. It's about making the better choice (or at least trying to) EVERY time you have that choice to make. It's called LIFE! 

Sometimes I think they ALL need a lobotomy....or they've already had one, lol.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok I eat that as a side all the time with a little pepper (hides face in shame) but I love frozen green beans

I go through phases where I almost crave the frozen green beans. I'll give 'em a good dousing of lemon-pepper seasoning. Same with the steamer bag frozen cauliflower with the lemon-pepper and just a little bit of ranch drizzled. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Unfortunately it seems like the people on this show who lose a lot get the weird neck loose skin (that guy on Ally McBeal who loved neck wattles would love it...nobody will probably get that reference)

I'm old. I totally get the Ally McBeal reference. Ha! And you're right!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom who is Italian, watching Pauline "cook": "She's going to eat that???"

OMG! And I didn't think I could love your mom more (considering I've never actually MET her in person)!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom who is Italian, watching Pauline "cook": "She's going to eat that???"

Right? Slightly better than junk food. But not much. Some garlic and lemon juice would make that chicken a lot better. 

• Love 1