Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Pauline... self respecting adults don't say "tummy" it's your stomach

Ha ha!  Do you notice that many of these patients infantalize themselves, using baby voices and terms?  Very icky.  I'm sorry, baby voices reserved only for your pets and your babies.

Edited by Carrie
  • Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom who is Italian, watching Pauline "cook": "She's going to eat that???"

I'm Italian too!!!  And having grown up with An Italian grandmother, the one thing I can't tolerate is bad food!

Maybe Pauline is not seasoning her food because she'll eat too much if it tastes too good.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 1

Sarah be getting bigger with every scene. 

I'm not sure Joe is a male, either. More power to him if not, but just own up to it, okay? No need to hide.

Oh, dear. Cake tasting. Flashbacks to a similar scene in My Big Fat Fabulous Life.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

Well crap, I want cake now... thanks to uberEats I will have some in about 20 minitea

Me too.. I've got a spice cake mix in the pantry.  But I've got my kitchen clean and the dishwasher running, so I'm good I think. 

• Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

LOL I hope nobody ever records me talking to my cat.... I use more baby talk on her than I did with my daughter. LOL

Me too - my two cats.  Ha!

• Love 2

Those turquoise pants must be as strong as the rock of Gibraltar.  They have been to the gates of hell and back and are still going strong.  Damn.

• Love 20
14 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Gag. Plain steamed frozen veggies? These folks need some recipe help.

Sauteed and/or with butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper. Yum. Go-to for me.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Tee hee, the wedding cake tasting! Anybody remember Twitney's "tasting" for her parents' party!?

YASSSSS!!!!! That was the first thing I thought of when they walked into the bakery. I was waiting for him to say "I don't even really like cake"... 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Oh My. said:

Those turquoise pants must be as strong as the rock of Gibraltar.  They have been to the gates of hell and back and are still going strong.  Damn.

LOL! I hope she uses whatever it is the lady uses in that commercial where she gets the odor out of her yoga pants. eek!

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sarah is adopting Joes eating habits by the look of it.

I think she had weight loss surgery too, no?  They met on a site for bariatric patients.

Edited by Carrie
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Oh My. said:

Oh damn Oh My. you nailed it. Yes, the force seams are strong with this one!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

LOL! I hope she uses whatever it is the lady uses in that commercial where she gets the odor out of her yoga pants. eek!

See, I wasn't gonna go there, but since you mentioned it...do your remember the commercial where the clothes were so old and crusty that they were standing up and running about on their own?  That is what those turquoise pants remind me of.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Oh Pauline, eating the vegetables then drinking the cheese sauce later doesn't change anything, muffin.

Stop - she drank cheese sauce??? Jeez Louise. You'd think you wouldn't be able to keep that down.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Okay Armchair Critic, you're in the running for the gasoline soaked drawers winner tonight with that one! 

• Love 6