Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Dress yourself in your nicest sheet for Pauline and fire up another Go Fund Me account for Joe and his fiancée and here we go.....

No sheet, but I am wrapped in a purple snuggie. I can't believe it's the end of May; it's freezing!

How y'all are?  Hey, Mama!

• Love 4

He doesn't even have a job?  Is Sarah that hard up?  I'm single and would love to find my soul mate.  But my soul mate has to be very gainfully employed, and relatively health.  Sorry, not sorry!

• Love 9
Just now, aliya said:

No sheet, but I am wrapped in a purple snuggie.

Pauline was bragging about her hot sex life in some article and she said she likes to dress up in her prettiest sheet for him. That's where I got that. LOL and OY VEY!

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Joe's voice is so strange.

I know. I was going to ask if there was a hormonal thing going on for his voice to be like that.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

Oh yeah, Joe was all "Go Fund Me " for his wedding, his honeymoon, his new house...

I wondered how they were paying for a wedding when he doesn't have a job.  Not sure about her.  Probably he no longer qualifies for disability. How these folks pay for anything is always a mystery ....

• Love 6

Hi all!  It has been a few weeks bc of my busy work schedule but I went through chats from recent episodes and the comments were pure comedy.  I can't see this episode until it is available via Amazon, so I'm counting on this thread for a play by play:)

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

Oh yeah, Joe was all "Go Fund Me " for his wedding, his honeymoon, his new house...

Yes, LOL.  People would go on his Facebook and let their feelings be known about him doing that.  He got pissed and started deleting people off and telling them off.  He was one of those that people really, really didn't like.

• Love 5

Mom to Pauline: "why dont you put down the chicken and get out of that bed? I'm so glad you know your body so much better than the doctor!"

also, when Dr Now was looking at her body:  "What is that thing?"

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Carrie said:

I wondered how they were paying for a wedding when he doesn't have a job.  Not sure about her.  Probably he no longer qualifies for disability. How these folks pay for anything is always a mystery ....

On Facebook she says she works at Target and Joe is a IT professional (I think he was doing that when he was obese because he could do it from home.)

• Love 1

I want to know if Dylan is doing anything with his life now that Pauline doesn't need 24/7 care. I had sympathy for him on the original episode, but I have no issue thinking he's just a loser if I have to.

• Love 6

Yes, Pauline. You have that "fat girl" in your head and it's a constant thing. It was surgery on your stomach, not a lobotomy. It's about making the better choice (or at least trying to) EVERY time you have that choice to make. It's called LIFE! 

• Love 1

So I must ask...has Pauline improved?  I was kept watching her episodes for the same reason I kept viewing Penny and James K.  And frankly the reason is not good...

• Love 3