Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Cody said in his exit interviews that he would go after Mark if he got back into the house. 

I wonder though if the changes of this past week with Mark seeing himself almost go up, Paul and co turning on Dom, plus the fight with Josh would make Mark try to convince Cody to work with him. I don't know if Cody would trust him at all though. 

Alex is a waste, she went from week one saying she'll go against showmances to kissing their asses and wanting Ramses/Jess on the block.

• Love 2

Heh. Raven looks like the ghosts that she hunts!

38 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But who knows, this Battle Back seems like it might be a bit different than last season's. And we don't really know what the whole 'for the first time ever the HGs have a chance to stop it' or whatever, which honestly makes no sense lol. 

I think I figured it out. I think, since voting ends tomorrow morning, they'll open the Den Thursday morning, before the live eviction. So if Dom wins it, she can stop her own eviction and, thus, the Battle Back since there won't be a fourth evictee to join the Battle Back. 

I could be wrong, since they probably won't explain it until Thursday's episode, but that's my theory. And since I'm fairly certain that Kevin will win it, there will be a fourth person re-entering. The only one I don't want is Dominique, only because people still hate her and she's had no time to reflect and change her strategy, so we'll go right back to her pouting and forming no new relationships to get Paul out. It'll be a waste. Jillian would probably be a waste too. I worry about Cody returning and him and Jessica reverting back to the state that they were in before, and I like this version of Jessica. And Cameron's a wild card but I want to see him play. It would be nice to see a Day 1 evictee be able to play.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, Jessica has played very well this week. She's playing more like how I thought she would based on her pre-show interviews. Which brings me to Cody and the Battle Back. A part of me still wants him back in because he is a riot, but also if he comes back Jessica's game will plummet once again because she's obsessed with him. Plus, I just saw that he said in his eviction interviews that he would work with Paul. No. Just no. I don't want any part of the person coming back working with Paul. They need to lead the charge to ruin Paul!

The good news is that Cody has been very clear in his interviews that he played badly and that Jessica kept telling him that what he was doing was wrong. Hopefully, he will learn from his past mistakes and listen to Jessica and play a less crappy game.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Is she really comparing herself to a woman who was burnt at the stake?  Oh man that woman has some bats loose in her belfry.

Dom wasn't making literal Joan of Arc references; she did keep doing around and around and around and around about how she is basically being persecuted in the House for (variously - take your pick - all have been referenced multiple times):

1. Being black.
  2. Being Christian.
  3. Being too trusting.
  4. Playing BB with too much integrity.
  5. Playing BB with people with too little integrity.

The "Joan of Arc" reference was my own, and was my take on Dom's transparent attempts to model herself as being such a blindingly shining-bright example of virtuous moral purity that the other immoral sin-laden HGs could not possibly survive her illumination, and must hence cast her forth from the House before settling comfortably back into the muck of their moral turpitude.

My response?  A common one in the South: "Get off the Cross, honey - someone else needs the wood."

48 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I think if Cody comes back, and they learn from their tempestuous first week, then if--IF--Cody and Jessica can integrate into the rest of the house instead of being so isolated and exclusionary as a couple, then it might work.  But I figure they'll just pick up where they left off and only focus on each other, Cody will become the house target, Jessica and Cody will marinate in their romantic misery, and fucking Paul sticks around for another two weeks.

Really?  Regardless of what Cody says, I'd think once he's back in the House Cody would in short order return to completing the Big Move left unfinished by Cody in his first House tour - BD'ing Paul.  That's been Cody's single biggest failure in the Game to date, and the biggest black mark on his BB resume.  Unless Cody can correct that and "get" Paul as thoroughly as Paul "got" him, then Cody's game will always be considered second-best no matter what else he does - and I expect Cody is intelligent enough to know that.

• Love 13
(edited)
34 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

The good news is that Cody has been very clear in his interviews that he played badly and that Jessica kept telling him that what he was doing was wrong. Hopefully, he will learn from his past mistakes and listen to Jessica and play a less crappy game.

He also said he'd work with Paul so I'm not sure I want him back. Hopefully he's just saying what he thinks people wanna hear there though and he'd just go right back to targeting Paul.

31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Dom wasn't making literal Joan of Arc references; she did keep doing around and around and around and around about how she is basically being persecuted in the House for (variously - take your pick - all have been referenced multiple times):

1. Being black.
  2. Being Christian.

I don't think she's too far off on those two, especially in Paul's case.

Just turned on the feeds and got confirmation that the feeds will be off for Battle Back: "Heads up! The feeds will be down for longer than usual later this week, but it will be worth it! Tune in Friday at 8/7c for a Battle Back showdown." I'm guessing they're go down at the normal time on Thursday and then come back after the Battle Back ep airs in the west coast.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He also said he'd work with Paul so I'm not sure I want him back. Hopefully he's just saying what he thinks people wanna hear there though and he'd just go right back to targeting Paul.

Well, I think Cody said he'd consider working with Paul. I mean, that still worries me a bit but I think he was worried that he'd be booed for targeting Paul and destroying his alliance. He might respect Paul's gameplay, but we'll see if he takes the audience cheering to mean that they want Paul out too. If he does, then he could play smarter and make sure the numbers are on his side before going after him again.

Either way, even if Cody does work with Paul, I highly doubt he'll just do whatever Paul says. They'll clash and I think that alliance won't last long. Especially if Jessica's in his ear, which she will be because I haven't heard her echoing Paul's words or doing what Paul says. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I think Cody said he'd consider working with Paul. I mean, that still worries me a bit but I think he was worried that he'd be booed for targeting Paul and destroying his alliance. He might respect Paul's gameplay, but we'll see if he takes the audience cheering to mean that they want Paul out too. If he does, then he could play smarter and make sure the numbers are on his side before going after him again.

Either way, even if Cody does work with Paul, I highly doubt he'll just do whatever Paul says. They'll clash and I think that alliance won't last long. Especially if Jessica's in his ear, which she will be because I haven't heard her echoing Paul's words or doing what Paul says. 

I believe I saw that Cody said he would work with Paul to steamroll some of the house until the Jury Phase and then cut him as soon as he saw an opening. So I don't think Cody would let him get very far, especially not near the end of the game. That is if Cody comes back and doesn't get cut ASAP. Haha. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think she might be purposefully doing it to make herself look sicker tbh. Girl is bananas!

I found the gif of Mark throwing hot sauce/pickle juice on Josh.

ok i agree now because i was watching flash back of the hot sauce incident and she's legit painting it on and it looks ridiculous.

BTW - the throwing of the pickle juice/hot sauce actually happens at 3:28 pm and at least for me there was no audio. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 12.32.58 PM.png

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't have a major issue with Cody saying he wanted to work with Paul.  Considering as how Paul's primary game plan at present appears to be first alienating, then targeting for eviction members of his own support base - heck, if I were targeting Paul I'd want to work with him too!  :)

i also don't have a problem with Cody saying he respects Paul's game; there's nothing inherently contradictory about respecting an opponent even as you work towards their complete and utter annihilation.  Military types do it all the time.

16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think she's too far off on those two, especially in Paul's case.

Same here, but even with persecution point #1 (being black) Dominique manages to put my support in the 'qualified' category.  Dominique attempts to accentuate her "me against the entire rest of the House" dialogue by casting herself in the starring role of being the only black HG, but did she forget about a young guy named Ramses who was running around there as well?  And yes I know Ramses self-identifies not as black but as Dominican - but do we honestly think the majority of the rest of this House makes that same differentiation, or that nationality trumps ethnic perceptions?  

And if someone's answer to that last question is 'yes', my immediate follow-up question would be "Er - are we watching the same bunch of HGs?"  :)

3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

ok i agree now because i was watching flash back of the hot sauce incident and she's legit painting it on and it looks ridiculous.

Damn - Blade Runner flashback.  Hi, Pris!

IMG_0301.JPG

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I tried to get a screen shot of Mark covered in hot sauce and whatever else Josh threw on him but my flash back is being wonky.

It makes me laugh because Josh actually threw mayo and ketchup onto Mark, and Mark started freaking out at Josh, as if he didn't expect a retaliation. Mark thought that he would just be Josh's target if he won HOH, rather than Josh retaliating right away. "YOU THREW CONDIMENTS AT ME!" And Josh was just done with Mark at that point because Mark couldn't see why throwing pickle juice and hot sauce at his face was a bad idea. Later, he attempted to apologize but Mark's emotional outbursts are very similar to Josh's. It's probably why they clash so much. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

What's frightening isn't the porcelain doll-esque Kat Von D foundation there or that incredibly clear line on her forehead.

It's that she does her eyes first and then smeared her eyeliner (or her non-waterproof mascara, like who in the fuck doesn't wear waterproof?) all under her eyes by putting her base coat on.  

• Love 5

I cannot stand Raven. Phoniest piece of shit in the house. 

Jessica nailed it yesterday when she said while talking to Dom about Raven - "when you have a different voice for each HG that's a problem".

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Matt just mocked Raven's laugh.  She was not amused.  Keep  up the good work, Matt!

Matt may become my hero this season. Last night, he was talking to someone (Ramses?) and threw out the question: "Why am I always attracted to the psycho girls?" Ha! 

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What's frightening isn't the porcelain doll-esque Kat Von D foundation there or that incredibly clear line on her forehead.

It's that she does her eyes first and then smeared her eyeliner (or her non-waterproof mascara, like who in the fuck doesn't wear waterproof?) all under her eyes by putting her base coat on.  

I don't cause even regular is a bitch for me to remove lol  BUT waterproof in the bb house is a must!!!

I also do my eyes first because i'm kinda messy with my eyeshadow and foundation cleans it up nicely lol 

42 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It makes me laugh because Josh actually threw mayo and ketchup onto Mark, and Mark started freaking out at Josh, as if he didn't expect a retaliation. Mark thought that he would just be Josh's target if he won HOH, rather than Josh retaliating right away. "YOU THREW CONDIMENTS AT ME!" And Josh was just done with Mark at that point because Mark couldn't see why throwing pickle juice and hot sauce at his face was a bad idea. Later, he attempted to apologize but Mark's emotional outbursts are very similar to Josh's. It's probably why they clash so much. 

I just heard Mark say it was ranch and ketchup!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I just heard Mark say it was ranch and ketchup!

Oops, you're right. I don't know why I said mayo. It was most definitely ranch. Either way, my point still stands!

I love Matt's annoyance with Raven. He's playing it off like he's joking, but I can't help but think that he's totally serious.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, SunshineOnMe said:

This is kind of OT- and sorry about that. But how are the have-not's sleeping in those beds? I haven't seen any pictures and I can't even imagine how they're making those work.

It's ok! They have mattresses on top of the spikes to make it somewhat more comfortable. I mean the spikes still dig into their backs, but it's less awkward. Here's a picture of what the beds roughly look like:

Big-Brother-19-2017-07-13-20-59-37-977_j

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Thanks for that pic. Speaking as a guy who has only minimal understanding of how makeup works, I find that to be a very graphic illustration of what you all are talking about, foundation-wise!

11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oops, you're right. I don't know why I said mayo. It was most definitely ranch. Either way, my point still stands!

I love Matt's annoyance with Raven. He's playing it off like he's joking, but I can't help but think that he's totally serious.

He is serious. Watch his face when they are together.  His forced smile snaps shut when he turns away from her.  He is so sorry he fell into this situation. 

I would like to see Cody return assuming he will not isolate with Jessica.  The house dynamic needs a jolt and he is up for the job.  And I would like to Jessica win HOH.  

• Love 4

He adds: “I’m an independent person, I don’t need no chick or anything like that

Wow. Such a charmer, this guy. A real catch.

Oh and I learned that Cody originally tried out for survivor and was asked to be on BB instead. 

That explains a lot. He's really better suited to Survivor and seemed to think he was playing Survivor anyway.

• Love 9
(edited)

Paul is back to defending his use of the word "cunt".  Elena is not bothered by it at all.  Paul says we all just need to use it more so we become desensitized to it.

And for the record, Paul says that if he knows the word "cunt" is offensive to someone, he'll intentionally call someone that during an argument.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Dom and Jessica are on the block, Dom is probably going home because she handled her nomination really poorly. Jason won the Veto but did not use it. Mark and Josh got into a big argument yesterday that involved Mark actually throwing pickle juice and hot sauce on Josh. Dom keeps calling Paul a snake, so he made a snake costume and used poor judgement in including a "black mask" that the outside media has latched on to a bit. Christmas severely injured her foot but is going to play through it.  Jessica has worked her way back into the main group a bit while being on the block due to everyone turning on Dom. Paul is a dick. Raven is dying. 

Thank you soooo much.  I see you got 17 likes for the above.  Evidently others were as lost as I was.  "I get by with a little help from my friends."

5 hours ago, Cutty said:

Cody said in his exit interviews that he would go after Mark if he got back into the house.

Reading some updates from last night. Alex is so far up Paul's ass it's not even funny. What a disappointment she is. 

I thought it was Alex plan to get rid of Paul.  She and Jason talk game all the time.  I'm pretty sure Jason isn't interested in keeping Paul.  Is there conflict there?  I see Alex, Jason, Ramses and Josh up there with Alex last night during the BBAD.

Jessica plays a much more social game with Cody gone.  But if he comes back he'll be a bigger target.  Paul played this game before and he has to be thinking maybe Jessica should go in case Cody does come back???

• Love 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is back to defending his use of the word "cunt".  Elena is not bothered by it at all.  Paul says we all just need to use it more so we become desensitized to it.

I agree.  The only reason it is considered horrible is because of our (women) reaction to it.  There is no word for a man that compares.  Why, men don't care.   I use it occasionally but only with my family and friends who don't freak out.   It is just a word for lady machinery* as cock is to men's. 

*my mothers term.  And gentlemen machinery.  LOL

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I thought it was Alex plan to get rid of Paul.  She and Jason talk game all the time.  I'm pretty sure Jason isn't interested in keeping Paul.  Is there conflict there?  I see Alex, Jason, Ramses and Josh up there with Alex last night during the BBAD.

Alex seems to want Paul around. She's talked to Jason multiple times on how she trusts Paul, how she wants her, Jason, and Paul to work together, how she wants to divide the big alliance (which has now been divided) so they can work with Paul, etc. Despite Jason's intentions to try to play his own game, even if Paul doesn't agree (such as putting up Raven instead of Mark if he had used the veto), Alex is the one to shut it down because of Paul's insistence. 

Everyone seems to trust Paul in the house...for now. Well, except Jessica; I haven't heard her say anything along the lines of trusting Paul. 

15 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Jessica plays a much more social game with Cody gone.  But if he comes back he'll be a bigger target.  Paul played this game before and he has to be thinking maybe Jessica should go in case Cody does come back???

Well, who the hell knows now that Dominique has been spreading stuff about Paul. I think now he wants her out more than Jessica. He doesn't want Dominique to put a target on his back next week. Even though almost everyone thinks he's still safe next week (because he told a lie about being safe an extra week because he won HOH; though I think Mark knows the truth), he wants to ensure that the target is on others. Dominique seems to be a risk to his game. Jessica, right now, isn't. It's why he wanted Ramses up instead of Jessica early this week. He doesn't seem as concerned with Jessica at the moment, though I'm sure he's keeping an eye on her. 

His main concern is Dom because she's trying to blow up his game. She's not trying as hard as she could, of course, but she has planted the seeds in people's head. Whether they take the bait or not is entirely up to them, and that's what Paul is trying to prevent by making Dom look like a liar and untrustworthy. I don't know if he's thinking about Cody/Jessica reuniting. I think he believes that he can just take Cody out again next week if he does come back.

ETA: Also, Christmas left to go get recasted and she just got back. She has a black cast on now. I bet you production is flipping a little bit because of continuity for their editing.

• Love 1

Now Jason wants to get Christmas out because he thinks she'll never forgive him for her foot? I would get that if Christmas was trying to go after him, but I haven't heard that. Seems like a jerk thing to do. Then again, Jason seems to change targets more often than Josh cries.

• Love 4

Jason has the snap chat glasses. I'm curious as to how these will work.

I saw a 'inside the house view' of paul wearing a go-pro i think awhile back - that was different and fun!

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Mark first said it was mayo and ketchup and someone corrected him - so you probably heard it! ;)

• Love 1

They are getting a lot of 'stop that' when trying to do things for the snap chat glasses and then we get fish lol  

BB is such a fun hater though! They were running around with the swan floaties on and chasing each other around the yard and BB was telling them to stop. 

Raven apparently got in trouble for getting on top of the pool table.

Someone actually came over the speaker and told them to knock it off (during fish)

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

They are getting a lot of 'stop that' when trying to do things for the snap chat glasses and then we get fish lol  

BB is such a fun hater though! They were running around with the swan floaties on and chasing each other around the yard and BB was telling them to stop. 

Raven apparently got in trouble for getting on top of the pool table.

Someone actually came over the speaker and told them to knock it off (during fish)

Listen, they already have one injured houseguest because of horsing around. No way are they going to risk someone like Raven DYING because she fell off the damn pool table. 

• Love 16

Christmas and Raven are talking.  Raven asked her who she would put up if she won HOH.  She said Jessica.  Raven asked who the other person would be.  Christmas said she'd probably put up a pawn.

(edited)

Raven just told Christmas that nobody will want to go to final 2 with her.  Christmas told her that's because everyone knows Raven will win.  Raven says she's not there for the money.  Christmas is more or less telling Raven that people who came to win the money are of the backstabbing, ruthless variety and that sooner or later the house will see who those people are.

Now Raven is relaying who Christmas wants out to Matt and they are high fiving in the storage room.  According to Raven, Christmas trusts Paul, Raven, and Matt the most.  The audio cut out for a second and when it came back it sounded like Matt was telling Raven good job for having her fooled.

Edited by zorak
1 hour ago, zorak said:

And for the record, Paul says that if he knows the word "cunt" is offensive to someone, he'll intentionally call someone that during an argument.

What an absolute asshole. This dick better get a Paulie style comeuppance. His misogyny is literally at Paulie levels. He is so lucky Paulie was there last season to hide Paul's overwhelming horribleness.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

His main concern is Dom because she's trying to blow up his game.

He's been putting a target on her since way before she finally wised up and started telling people what a lying snake he is. I don't know what exactly set him off on Dominique, but hell I still don't know why he's been trying to make Ramses a target since week one.

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas is more or less telling Raven that people who came to win the money are of the backstabbing, ruthless variety and that sooner or later the house will see who those people are.

Christmas can shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Her and her 'good people' shit is so tiresome. I would lol for days if Jason of all people nommed her.

• Love 6

I was reading on another site yesterday and someone came up with a brilliant idea.  They think that come finale night, if the winner is someone who ever at any point said, "I'm not here for the money", Julie Chen should play footage of them saying this and then inform them that since they didn't come to win the money, all of the money will be donated to the charity of their choice.  I am all for it!

• Love 20
35 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven just told Christmas that nobody will want to go to final 2 with her.  Christmas told her that's because everyone knows Raven will win.  Raven says she's not there for the money.  Christmas is more or less telling Raven that people who came to win the money are of the backstabbing, ruthless variety and that sooner or later the house will see who those people are.

I thought Raven was there to pay off her $200,000 in medical bills. I mean, money is green for gastreoparesis after all!

In all seriousness, though, if I were ever on BB (spoiler alert: I won't be), I'd probably tell everyone I wasn't there for the money either. Since every season people seem to buy that shit up. Which is stupid. I would never believe anyone isn't there for the money. I mean, sure, some people want to promote their brands and whatnot, but let's be real, it's a lot easier (and nicer!) to do that with half a million dollars and a win than being someone barely anyone remembers next summer since you got voted out weeks before it ended.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh I don't know, everyone on the feeds was just saying 'hot sauce.' I saw a gif of it happening and lol Mark regrets it immediately. It's hilarious. I'll try to find it.

This isn't exactly up to Christine levels, but it's getting there:

Also, seriously, what the fuck with her makeup. I saw her putting it on for the first time yesterday and the foundation she's using is like 5 shades too light. She has to be doing this on purpose. I'm telling you, she is becoming iconic to me.

Raven's new hairstyle has me thinking that she HAS finally died in the house and has already come back as a vampire. Gettin' Kirsten Dunst in "Interview with" vibes, y'all.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Can you imagine Cody on Survivor?  His team loses the reward.  They all mope, and he's off to the side, glaring at them.  The next challenge, his team wins the reward.  His team cheers.  He's off to the side, glaring at them...

You just described 50% of all Survivor episodes ever aired.

• Love 6
(edited)
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas can shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Her and her 'good people' shit is so tiresome. I would lol for days if Jason of all people nommed her.

That would be hilarious to watch.

Christmas is all kinds of awful. She seems incapable of stringing together a sentence that doesn't include the word fuck or fuckin. Gives off a white trash vibe.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5

"I'm not here for the money" is right up there with "I just want to make jury". Total and absolute bullshit that people say to make themselves look like less of a threat. Now maybe those who live with their parents and have a shitty job wouldn't mind hanging out in a nice house with free food and booze, but they still want $500k more. Fame and money, that is all these people are after.

• Love 10

Can you imagine Cody on Survivor?

Yes, I can. He's the exact type of alpha male Jeff Probst lusts over, and his plan to make a "big move" is more of a Survivor type of move than a BB type of move. That's why I don't think it really occurred to him that keeping that move secret would hurt his alliance. 

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, Cutty said:

That would be hilarious to watch.

Christmas is all kinds of awful. She seems incapable of stringing together a sentence that doesn't include the word fuck or fuckin. Gives off a white trash vibe.

Heh.

I like Christmas, but I see what you're saying. It's like Kevin for me. I often hear him swearing quite often when I turn on the feeds. He can't seem to help himself either. I think once, I heard him say the word fuck seven times in two sentences. 

These houseguests are all hot messes. I've hated every one of them at one point or another, so I've given up on trying to write them off. Usually, if they're awful people for a time, I write them off. This time, if I can't find the good in someone and accept that they have good and bad in them, then I'd have no reason to keep watching! 

I don't even hate Raven because I totally understand why she is the way that she is. She just irritates me to no end.

Wait, Paul. I hate Paul. He's pretty much the only one I can't stand right now. 

• Love 4

Raven really, truly believes that she's going to get the next Temptation. I mean, she did finally get her Moment of Inspiration and Perseverance on the broadcast show but I think it came a little too late in the two week voting period.