Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Wow.  Paul, Christmas and Josh have not tried to hide spending hours in the HOH room.   Christmas has had her head in Paul's lap on outside couch and they have been cozy in wave room for all to see.   This cannot be attributed to Paul's skill at game play!  

People are dumb, that's why.

I found this clip of last season's Secret Service Paul and I realize that he's been zero fun this season, which makes him ten times more intolerable. This whole season is boring because people aren't having any fun. The most fun we had was Jason shouting I'M SO XTREME.

https://streamable.com/nlcf

Also, I miss Victor. He was my eye candy last season, and he really turned out to be a great guy. He also balanced Paul out. I still don't really have that level of eye candy this season. Matt was the closest guy to that, but he was a complete dud.

• Love 4
On August 29, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Kevin framing Ramses right at the beginning just hasn't sat right with me all season, especially that first hinky vote for no reason.

Kevin's been a sleazeball since day 1.  He constantly led Ramses up the garden path, to no advantage in his own game, just for the hell of it.  He framed him for the $25K and the Week 1 vote,  he voted against him twice, and he never gave him the slightest bit of a heads up, about anything.  All while being "he's like a son to me" and "I'll have him to my house for Thanksgiving" and other fake-friendly soundbites.

I was suspecting that he was low-key homophobic, but I've been catching up on the feeds thread at an African-American-themed site, and apparently he wasn't exactly full of kindness to Dominique when she was the target of the bullying, either.  He groused about her sleeping in "his" room, when her bed was in there, too.  (Well, before Paul staged an occupation of it, that is.)  So perhaps he's just racist; it's not as if Boston has any shortage of those, either.  Particularly among Kevin's "community".

He was fine with bullying Dominique.  He was right in the middle of things when Josh/Xmas/Raven were attacking Cody and Jessica (not staying inside as Mark did or hiding in the corner at the pool table as Matt did).  He never once, to my knowledge, tried to use his authority as a married man and a parent and an older player* to get Paul and the Paulettes to grow up and stop the nonsense.  He broke his promise to Cody and ratted out the details of Cody's personal life for Alex to use against him, and then sat and watched as Alex went full asshole. (He even told Cody to submit to the grilling because the bullying assholes were "human beings" and Cody owed it to them to respond.)  It sucks what's happened to him of late, but I feel relatively little sympathy, and I don't think he deserves to come within sniffing distance of the AFP, any more than the rest of the pond scum do.

My preference remains that Jessica/Cody/Mark take the Top 3 spots in the voting, just so the vermin understand that "America" hates ALL of them, without exception.  Kevin has laid down in the sewer far too often, IMO, for the shit to get washed off of him retroactively.

*-I've read elsewhere that this is actually the oldest cast ever??  Not just Kevin being 55 to skew things upwards, but Jason is 38, Matt is 33, Father's Day is 33, Cody is 32 and Dom 31, which is more over-30s than we've had for a while, or possibly ever.  Even the "young" girls are pretty much all on the high side of 25, bar Jillian, who's 24.  

Huh.  So much for the "age brings wisdom" theory, apparently.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

https://streamable.com/nlcf

Also, I miss Victor. He was my eye candy last season, and he really turned out to be a great guy. He also balanced Paul out. I still don't really have that level of eye candy this season.

Thanks for the video.  That was such a good punishment.  Paul did not break character during his searches and added great dialog, talking into his watch!  And his finger gun and skulking around corners, that is all his embellishment.  

Victor was my favorite.  I wonder how he and Nicole are doing.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, backformore said:

Interesting that you mention this, because the girl in that real-life drama was named Gypsy.  Didn't I hear Matt call Raven "Gypsy"  at least once?  

Yea, Matt called her that and now several of them do. I don't think it actually has anything to do with that Gypsy Rose person. That just happens to be a really funny coincidence. Apparently they call her that because she's a 'free spirit' lol.

2 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

*-I've read elsewhere that this is actually the oldest cast ever??  Not just Kevin being 55 to skew things upwards, but Jason is 38, Matt is 33, Father's Day is 33, Cody is 32 and Dom 31, which is more over-30s than we've had for a while, or possibly ever.  Even the "young" girls are pretty much all on the high side of 25, bar Jillian, who's 24.  

Huh.  So much for the "age brings wisdom" theory, apparently.

This is just sad. And to think fans are always clamoring for older HGs. Be careful what you wish for I guess!

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Halting Hex said:

I was suspecting that he was low-key homophobic, but I've been catching up on the feeds thread at an African-American-themed site, and apparently he wasn't exactly full of kindness to Dominique when she was the target of the bullying, either.  He groused about her sleeping in "his" room, when her bed was in there, too.  (Well, before Paul staged an occupation of it, that is.)  So perhaps he's just racist; it's not as if Boston has any shortage of those, either.  Particularly among Kevin's "community".

He was fine with bullying Dominique.  He was right in the middle of things when Josh/Xmas/Raven were attacking Cody and Jessica (not staying inside as Mark did or hiding in the corner at the pool table as Matt did).  He never once, to my knowledge, tried to use his authority as a married man and a parent and an older player* to get Paul and the Paulettes to grow up and stop the nonsense.  He broke his promise to Cody and ratted out the details of Cody's personal life for Alex to use against him, and then sat and watched as Alex went full asshole. (He even told Cody to submit to the grilling because the bullying assholes were "human beings" and Cody owed it to them to respond.)  It sucks what's happened to him of late, but I feel relatively little sympathy, and I don't think he deserves to come within sniffing distance of the AFP, any more than the rest of the pond scum do.

He wasn't exactly nice to Mark either when he was being bullied, so it may just be Kevin just not standing up for the victims in general. He also blamed Cody for the way he was treated. Part of it was his fault, but Kevin also never shifted the blame to others, like Alex. It's why I find it incredulous that people call him such a nice man. Does he deserve this level of bullying? Of course not; he legit has nobody in the house besides maybe Jason, and even Jason is an outright dick to him. Kevin's alone in that house and I think he shouldn't be there if he's going to get ignored and yelled at constantly. But he's also no saint and he's been sleazy since day 1. I was wrongfully comparing him to Donny from the beginning, so it gave me unrealistic expectations for Kevin, but he really IS no Donny. Donny never settled for bullying and isolation. When Zach or Nicole were sad, Donny was their friend. When people were being targeted, Donny was there for them. He had a genuine heart and it may have cost him, but it's also why he won AFP by over half the votes. 

I personally could never stand watching Kevin on the feeds, even with his stories. He's not entertaining for me at all and although he's not the worst ever, he's not on my top five for this season (and that's a hard list to come up with in the first place). 

*breathes* That felt good to get off my chest. I've been in a boat for one on Hating Kevin. 

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Victor was my favorite.  I wonder how he and Nicole are doing.  

I checked Nicole's Twitter and her and Victor seem to be doing well. They're still going strong and are kind of cute.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is just sad. And to think fans are always clamoring for older HGs. Be careful what you wish for I guess!

You guys know this better than I do: which of the older house guests are fans and which of them are recruits? The problem this season seems to be a cast full of people who don't want to play the game.

• Love 2

So, I have a Plan B wish if Jason doesn't win veto. I want the veto to be individually timed and I want Paul to accidentally win because everyone else is throwing it or too dumb to complete it.

That way, Paul has no choice but to show his hand. Chances are he'd just take Alex down, have Kevin go up and they'd vote out Jason anyway but I wouldn't mind seeing him squirm.

I'd rather Jason won, but Paul winning would be a close second.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Paul has kind of boxed himself in this week. If the veto is used on Jason or Alex, Kevin will be the replacement and Jalex will think everything is going according to plan and Kevin will be sent home. There's only four people voting this week, Paul will be exposed after the vote comes back.

I don't remember where I saw it, but one of the feed recap places mentioned a conversation last night in which Paul said they'd need to have a tie vote. Christmas said she didn't mind taking the heat for breaking the tie. Are you fucking kidding me? He's so obviously protecting himself to the detriment of his so-called alliance mates, and EVERYONE lets him get away with it. These dolts need to blow up his game, but they won't because for some reason they all think they need him to get to the end.

Edited by Michichick
Can't type
  • Love 14

I'm tired of looking at Raven's derpy face, so I've changed my profile pic to something that cheers me up. The season is almost over! I hope you all are Survivor fans so I can continue to enjoy your posts.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Jason [to Alex]: "No way are Paul, Christmas and Josh working together."

Imagine playing this game, being at final 7, and thinking you are the only three people in the house working together. My goodness. The stupid, it burns.

Paul has kind of boxed himself in this week. If the veto is used on Jason or Alex, Kevin will be the replacement and Jalex will think everything is going according to plan and Kevin will be sent home. There's only four people voting this week, Paul will be exposed after the vote comes back.

I think you are giving this cast a bit to much credit. Paul could get up and tell the whole house he is playing them all and they would laugh and say "ohhh paul is so funny i love that guy" that ia how blindly stupid they have been all season. Even paul can not belive how stupid they are. 

• Love 9

Something I have thought about.  I remember Elena talking about her mother.  What kind of work does the mother do.  I get the idea she's rich.

Also now I know Josh business is selling something on line.  I forget just what it is but not much.  Heck I thought he was a business man with a real business.  He probably sells on Ebay. 

Things I ponder during this boring season.  Speaking of which does Matt make enough money to support himself and Gypsy should things turn that way?  He also has some kind of a kinda job if I remember.

Actually the whole cast doesn't do much of anything.  That's what we are working with so why are we surprised?

If someone can support himself by selling on eBay, more power to him. Also, lack of a job is not an indicator of a poor-quality person. (Says the woman who is currently happily unemployed). Just because someone has no job or a shit job doesn't necessarily mean they don't contribute to society. I mean, I think the house guests this season are a pack of losers, but my opinion isn't based on their employment situations.

• Love 15

Well how can you contribute to society if you have no job, pay no taxes and live on the government or parents?  These are all young, healthy young people that should be out and working.  Not laying around some BB house all summer.  Uggg.

• Love 1

I hope BB provides counseling to the hgs.  Raven will surely need it.  I'm no fan of hers.  I've laughed along at the bashing and her obvious contradictions.  But I'm starting to worry about her.  I agree with those who have said her life was dominated by her mother and the need to have a sick child.  Seeing how's she's eating now (as though finally being allowed to eat all the things she was told she couldn't and doing just fine with it.  The pacemaker is supposed to help with symptoms, not make you able to over indulge in the worst possible food items).  One does have to wonder if ipecac was put in her food growing up to produce vomiting on demand.  She appears to have been used in the worst way by her mother.

In the house, she's been used by Paul to be one of his dogs--even going so far as to bark on command.  I know, she didn't have to do it, but I don't think she has a strong enough sense of self to act on her own. Again, I'm no fan of hers , but I worry about her mental state when this is done.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, watch2much said:

I hope BB provides counseling to the hgs.  Raven will surely need it.  I'm no fan of hers.  I've laughed along at the bashing and her obvious contradictions.  But I'm starting to worry about her.  I agree with those who have said her life was dominated by her mother and the need to have a sick child.  Seeing how's she's eating now (as though finally being allowed to eat all the things she was told she couldn't and doing just fine with it.  The pacemaker is supposed to help with symptoms, not make you able to over indulge in the worst possible food items).  One does have to wonder if ipecac was put in her food growing up to produce vomiting on demand.  She appears to have been used in the worst way by her mother.

In the house, she's been used by Paul to be one of his dogs--even going so far as to bark on command.  I know, she didn't have to do it, but I don't think she has a strong enough sense of self to act on her own. Again, I'm no fan of hers , but I worry about her mental state when this is done.

They all have kind of coo coo back stories!  Not your average Joe or Jane...I hope.

6 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Assuming Big Brother is still around in 20 or so years, anyone else want to see all former houseguests' kids be on the show?

Chenbot 3.0: "And America's Favourite Player of Big Brother 38 is... Adora Borealis Villegas!" Cut to a shot of Frankie Grande's spawn looking pissed that they didn't win. Don't worry, though. They'll bring Adora back for BB39 and hand her the win, just like they did for Mommy. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Assuming Big Brother is still around in 20 or so years, anyone else want to see all former houseguests' kids be on the show?

OH MY GOD NO

Callaphera, I hope your cat recovers. I hydrated a cat for two years with slow kidney failure. They can be very resilient. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well how can you contribute to society if you have no job, pay no taxes and live on the government or parents?  These are all young, healthy young people that should be out and working.  Not laying around some BB house all summer.  Uggg.

Weird that you assume if one has no job, one must be living off the government or parents. I live off neither, I have money. And I pay taxes, too. Also, one can contribute to society by volunteering. My point is that its unfair to equate "jobless" with "loser." 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

You guys know this better than I do: which of the older house guests are fans and which of them are recruits? The problem this season seems to be a cast full of people who don't want to play the game.

It's been a lot harder to tell this season but Cameron, Ramses, jessica, Megan were some sort of fans. Kevin, Cody, matt and josh definitely not fans. Not sure about anyone else. Alex tends to talk about super early seasons so not sure if she's a fan or just binge watched during the casting process. 

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Something I have thought about.  I remember Elena talking about her mother.  What kind of work does the mother do.  I get the idea she's rich.

Also now I know Josh business is selling something on line.  I forget just what it is but not much.  Heck I thought he was a business man with a real business.  He probably sells on Ebay. 

Things I ponder during this boring season.  Speaking of which does Matt make enough money to support himself and Gypsy should things turn that way?  He also has some kind of a kinda job if I remember.

Actually the whole cast doesn't do much of anything.  That's what we are working with so why are we surprised?

Josh sells beauty or salon supplies or something I think? It's a family business 

@Callaphera, I'm sorry about your cat and I hope things get better.I have an old, sick cat myself (kidney failure). My vet introduced me to Greenies Pill Pockets, which I've found to be amazing. My cat is hard to pill usually, but with these pill pockets she chows it right down.

https://www.amazon.com/FELINE-GREENIES-POCKETS-Treats-Chicken/dp/B001FSJCPK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504371019&sr=8-1&keywords=greenies+pill+pockets+for+cats

• Love 6
Just now, Michichick said:

@Callaphera, I'm sorry about your cat and I hope things get better.I have an old, sick cat myself (kidney failure). My vet introduced me to Greenies Pill Pockets, which I've found to be amazing. My cat is hard to pill usually, but with these pill pockets she chows it right down.

https://www.amazon.com/FELINE-GREENIES-POCKETS-Treats-Chicken/dp/B001FSJCPK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504371019&sr=8-1&keywords=greenies+pill+pockets+for+cats

Oh yeah. Duke has determined that those are a lie but they fly really far when he spits them out. The little brat hit me right in the cheek with one. They're hoping that home treatment will work. Poor guy. In three years, he's been abandoned onto the street as a kitten, we're his fourth (and final) home because of his anxiety issues, and now this. Our family motto is: "If it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all!". 

Rescue cats: it's all totally worth it when they finally trust you enough to cuddle into your arm for three hours after being scared of a simple touch a year ago. 

• Love 24
20 minutes ago, Michichick said:
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Weird that you assume if one has no job, one must be living off the government or parents. I live off neither, I have money. And I pay taxes, too. Also, one can contribute to society by volunteering. My point is that its unfair to equate "jobless" with "loser." 

Though intangible, leaving people feeling better about themselves having met you, is a huge contribution.  Being kind, loving and helpful sends ripples out into society.  

• Love 15

I think BB needs to magically get Marcellas to host today's veto comp.  Marcellas can then explain to them his BB fate.  Maybe it would be enough to convince Jason to leave Alex on the block and use the veto on himself.  I really don't know what Jason will do if he wins.  At first he was saying he would pull himself off but then as the night went on he said he would have to use it to take Alex off because he's afraid it will make him look bad to the outside world if he doesn't. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Rescue cats: it's all totally worth it when they finally trust you enough to cuddle into your arm for three hours after being scared of a simple touch a year ago. 

I agree.  I have worked in dog rescue for years.  It is rewarding and crucial. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think BB needs to magically get Marcellas to host today's veto comp.  Marcellas can then explain to them his BB fate.  Maybe it would be enough to convince Jason to leave Alex on the block and use the veto on himself.  I really don't know what Jason will do if he wins.  At first he was saying he would pull himself off but then as the night went on he said he would have to use it to take Alex off because he's afraid it will make him look bad to the outside world if he doesn't. 

This is where having fans instead of recruits would help. If Jason were a fan, he'd know Marcellas is considered one of the biggest dopes of all time, and wouldn't even think about using the veto on Alex. Plus, if Alex is so comfortable that she volunteered to be a pawn, then let her sit on the block.

• Love 8

My hope is Kevin wins the veto, somehow, and pulls Jason off. Then, I guess, Christmas would put up Raven, but my wish is she would put up Paul and he would go home. It's a fantasy, though, never will happen. Sigh

2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

This is where having fans instead of recruits would help. If Jason were a fan, he'd know Marcellas is considered one of the biggest dopes of all time, and wouldn't even think about using the veto on Alex. Plus, if Alex is so comfortable that she volunteered to be a pawn, then let her sit on the block.

If Alex is a huge fan, she would know about Marcellus and not tell Jason about him since she is a nasty, mean person

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

My hope is Kevin wins the veto, somehow, and pulls Jason off. Then, I guess, Christmas would put up Raven, but my wish is she would put up Paul and he would go home. It's a fantasy, though, never will happen. Sigh

I really think that if Kevin won veto, Paul would talk him out of using it.

• Love 5

Jason is a recruit, and had never watched a season before being cast, according to my friend who kind of knows him through mutual friends. I'm not sure how he was recruited, though- if someone else who is a fan convinced him to audition or what.

I wonder if that's part of why he's such a follower of Alex- if she is claiming to be some super fan, he probably assumes she knows and understands the game better than he does and so he does what she says. It's screwing him over, but he doesn't know that. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I agree. They don't have to be super fans, just be very familiar with this game and the deceit/lies that are part of it.   It isn't enough to have watched several seasons of the broadcast.  

This is why this season is a major failure.  Paul is the only one who knows how to play.  It is like playing monopoly with 8 year olds. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I have a dear fur-baby, Jessye-Babe, who is a rescue . She was so traumatized when she came to me that she chose to spend her first 18 months with me living in a spare room behind a closed door rather then integrate with my other cat. She finally let me know when she was ready to come out of her room but she still hisses and howls anytime my other cat gets near her . She's been with me for 3 and a 1/2 years now and has just begun to come up on the bed to sleep snug up against my back . I don't know what caused this level of trauma in her young life but she's the dearest little lap cat now. But only on her terms , of course .

• Love 17
19 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

If Alex is a huge fan, she would know about Marcellus and not tell Jason about him since she is a nasty, mean person

If veto is used to remove a HG from the block, and the veto holder is not on the block himself then he is safe right? But he is not safe if he is ON the block and uses it on the other HG on the block? 

Marcellus used his veto to save another HG and he was on the block himself and he was evicted right? Nevermind, too complicated for me.

21 minutes ago, Michichick said:

So if Jason wins POV and he uses the veto on Alex, he can be evicted? 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Interesting question!  It has never happened before.  I would think winning the veto would make you safe.  That is always how it has been.  

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

He wasn't exactly nice to Mark either when he was being bullied, so it may just be Kevin just not standing up for the victims in general. He also blamed Cody for the way he was treated. Part of it was his fault, but Kevin also never shifted the blame to others, like Alex. It's why I find it incredulous that people call him such a nice man. Does he deserve this level of bullying? Of course not; he legit has nobody in the house besides maybe Jason, and even Jason is an outright dick to him. Kevin's alone in that house and I think he shouldn't be there if he's going to get ignored and yelled at constantly. But he's also no saint and he's been sleazy since day 1. I was wrongfully comparing him to Donny from the beginning, so it gave me unrealistic expectations for Kevin, but he really IS no Donny. Donny never settled for bullying and isolation. When Zach or Nicole were sad, Donny was their friend. When people were being targeted, Donny was there for them. He had a genuine heart and it may have cost him, but it's also why he won AFP by over half the votes. 

I personally could never stand watching Kevin on the feeds, even with his stories. He's not entertaining for me at all and although he's not the worst ever, he's not on my top five for this season (and that's a hard list to come up with in the first place). 

*breathes* That felt good to get off my chest. I've been in a boat for one on Hating Kevin. 

I checked Nicole's Twitter and her and Victor seem to be doing well. They're still going strong and are kind of cute.

LadyCalypso, u r not alone on a boat of one hating on Kevin.  Move over Lady I am jumping in that boat with you.  I absolutely, as a matter of fact, dislike everyone left in that house and if any one of them get the treatment that they dished out to others well so be it. Have at it!  I have zero sympathy for this crew of sheep left in the house.  I secretly think they are all(except Paul) being lobotimized everytime they are called into DR.  

Going to rewatch BB7 All Stars again where people actually played the game and didn't need to isolate and beat down a target.  It was a fun season for me.  

I commend you guys who can watch the feeds and stomach Paul and his herd and report back to the rest of us.  Thank you for your service.

• Love 6

Winning the veto make you safe,if you're not already on the block.   If you're on the block and choose not to use the veto (as Matt did a few weeks ago) or use it to pull another nominee down, you remain eligible to be evicted.     If you could be on the block, win veto, pull down the other nominee and still be safe yourself that would be too much power.  If that were possible, Mark would have pulled down Elena during the DE and saved both of them.  

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

If veto is used to remove a HG from the block, and the veto holder is not on the block himself then he is safe right? But he is not safe if he is ON the block and uses it on the other HG on the block? 

Marcellus used his veto to save another HG and he was on the block himself and he was evicted right? Nevermind, too complicated for me.

Marcellas was on the block (against Amy), thought it was a given that she would be voted out, and chose not to use the Veto so that Jason Guy (as HoH) wouldn't have to choose a new pawn to use against her.  This despite it being a live show where there was almost no time between the Veto ceremony and the eviction vote.  (By the way, this was the first time a player had the chance to use the Golden Veto on him/herself; all previous vetos could only be used by somebody not already nominated, as Gerry had done to save Marcellas with the original veto in the first week of that season.)

Marcellas didn't use the Veto.  Danielle switched her vote.  (Lisa still voted out Amy.)  Jason broke the tie, saying "you should have used the Veto" and evicted Marcellas.  Julie hit him over the head with her note cards.  Good times.

If you choose to use the Veto on your fellow nominee, you most certainly can be voted out.  In Season 8, when Dick used the Week 6 Veto on Daniele, he was expecting to go home and (in IMO one of the few highlights of that season) spent the next few days asking Jen, of all people, to protect Daniele moving forward.  (Daniele had bungled her Week 5 HoH so badly that she and her daaaaaaaaaad were now alienated from the dominant alliance [Dustin and the "Late Night Crew"] and were by default semi-arrayed with house pariahs Jen and Zach.  Which was fairly ironic, as Dick had been the catalyst for ostracizing them, as the remnants of Kail's alliance, in the first place.) It was only when the DR took Production's, er, "America's" Player Eric in for a loooooong session (during which we have absolutely no proof that they threatened his AP money, but…) that Eric emerged, looking royally pissed, and set about convincing HoH/GF Jessica to flip the vote against Dustin (who had volunteered as a pawn) and form an alliance with the Donatos.  

Similarly, in Season 13, when Brendon used the Week 4 Veto on Rachel, he was evicted, although he swiftly returned…and was, just as swiftly, re-evicted.  (Both times on the HoH of Daniele Donato, ironically enough.)

So, in short (ha!), yes.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I hope Jason zeroed in on Paul's admission that it would have been bad for Paul if Corey or Nicole had been in the position to choose who was going to the final 2 because they obviously would have taken each other over Paul.  Maybe it will occur to Jason that in spite of what Paul says about wanting him, Jason, and Alex to be final 3, it's really not in Paul's best interest to be final 3 with 2 other people who are a pair, which is all the more reason to get Jason or Alex out this week.

• Love 3

My Maltese dog Gizmo hates pills.

however, he loves marshmallows. So I make it a game with his little brother Billie Bo who can wolf down half a marshmallow first. Doesn't work with a whole marshmallow, just a half.

is there something your cat likes that he would just wolf down?

as to the show, I feel really bad for Kevin. They treat him like dirt and you can tell he just doesn't understand it.

also I really believe he knows what is going on with Paul but has no one to work with. Hell, he told Jason that he was obviously the target, Jason poo poos him and even tattles to Paul. 

I dont blame him for for throwing the HoH. No one would have thrown it until he is out. It was a comp he couldn't win.

hoping for morph veto. Kevin has talked about being able to win that.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Previously on Big Brother...

Willie Hantz, Jr. was evicted by a unanimous vote and proceeded to chest bump Julie Chen in his exit interview, leaving a stunned house.  Mick Lowder-Donato voluntarily left the game, leaving stunned a house.  Justin Siebek-Simone, Jr. was evicted from the game after stabbing a microphone with a kitchen knife, leaving a stunned house.   Adam Matt Jasinski-McDonald was forced to leave the game after being served with an arrest warrant, leaving a stunned house.  And Neil Garcia II walked out the front doors for reasons unknown, leaving a stunned house.   Stay tuned tonight to see if anyone is left.

• Love 2

Paul wants the eviction votes to be a tie and then have Christmas be the deciding vote. Of course she seems to be on board about doing this. ARE U DUMB! Hello! He wants to not vote out Jason so he looks like the good guy. WAKE UP! 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paul wants the eviction votes to be a tie and then have Christmas be the deciding vote. Of course she seems to be on board about doing this. ARE U DUMB! Hello! He wants to not vote out Jason so he looks like the good guy. WAKE UP! 

She won't get that and I am not sure she even will when out.  

There is talk of maybe morph tonight.  I love it but since it is done at night I will be asleep when it finishes.  I want to know sooner!  

1 hour ago, zorak said:

He doesn't know it yet, but Jason's boat has already sailed on what America thinks of him. It's too bad, too, because I didn't like him at first because he was too loud, then I liked him and now after what he said about Jess and then Kevin's family, I'm on the fence. I would like to see Alex go down hard, though. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I believe it is a family owned and operated whole sale hair care business. He does sales. Its a real business. It may have been shown in his opening story. Bottom line though, he graduated college and now works. Good for him. 

• Love 3