Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm reading on Joker's that Alex told Jason that's she's throwing this HOH and they said that they don't need to win the next few.

Meanwhile, hasn't the Alex bashing started?

Is there a link to Joker's?

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Wow that video of Josh resisting attempts to bully Kevin is sickening. Paul actually starts berating Josh and playing on his insecurities. "He thinks you're an idiot." Alex: "Call him an old man, and make fun of his weight." Josh again resists this. it's so gross. Any sign of compassion or humanity MUST be stamped out by Paul ASAP. 

I detested Josh a lot when he bullied Mark and talked about how HE was the victim. But I have seen a change in Josh since then; maybe not a huge one, but he seems to be standing up for himself and he knows his limits now. He really pisses me off when he gets in the bullying zone, but now I have to think back on if Paul/Alex/others provoked him with the Mark situation, even a tiny bit. I remember the whole thing started when both were on slop and Josh started messing with Mark's things in the Have Not room, but I wonder how the major fights began. I know the hot sauce incident was bad, but I can't remember if Paul encouraged Josh's bullying right after that, using it as a tactic to manipulate Josh.

Obviously, Josh's actions are his own, but it really does seem like he doesn't want to be a bad person. Much like I don't believe Mark's a bad person when he tossed hot sauce at Josh; it was an unfortunate incident that turned ugly quite quickly. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm reading on Joker's that Alex told Jason that's she's throwing this HOH and they said that they don't need to win the next few. I could cry. This is so glorious.

I know!  This is the right way to start a day! 

20 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Meanwhile, hasn't the Alex bashing started?

Is there a link to Joker's?

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates 

I would love to see the HOH comp being a crap shoot so no one can throw it.  But it won't.  

Love to see Alex and Jason on the block.  Jason win POV.  Alex goes.  Might happen.  

I'd love to see Josh turn on Paul.   It won't.  

Re condoms comment on the episode last night.   My husband who doesn't follow the feeds, caught it   If he caught it, others did.  Sure many with DVRs rewound that part to  make sure they heard it correctly.  Production could have easily cut that out.  Interesting they chose to show it.  

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Love to see Alex and Jason on the block.  Jason win POV.  Alex goes.  Might happen.  

God, if Alex went to jury with Kevin sitting next to her on the block, that might very well become one of my favourite evictions ever. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think Matt's thinking of a long-term commitment here.

They live in different states. I think she would relocate to be with him but I do not see him wanting her around. I think he is a guy who outside of the house likes being single. She was really his SHOWmance. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 4

Ok, everyone, I'm gonna put this in a spoiler tag, because once you see it, it cannot be unseen.  Watch at your own risk.  It's Raven related...

Spoiler

Via Sucks... Raven digs something out of her butt and eats it??

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

The stupid comments aside, I believe that Jason is playing the best game because he's actually trying to win, trying to create alliances and second-guessing some of the shadier stuff going on. Nevertheless, when he does that hip-roll thing that is supposed to look sexy, all the goodwill I have developed for him goes out the window and I want him to die.

I think the hip roll think is supposed to represent him riding a bull, not something sexy.

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I think there is the intention of that happening now because he is not looking at things clearly and he will tell Julie, yes.

I also think Matt will tell Julie that his relationship with Raven will continue outside the house. But he'll be lying. I really believe he is just playing for AFP - he thinks poor, terminally ill Raven is America's Sweetheart and his relationship with her, especially his willingness to sacrifice his game for hers, will endear him to the voting public and thereby secure him the AFP $$. Easier than trying to actually win the game (if you can stomach having a faux relationship with Raven that is)!

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

I think the hip roll think is supposed to represent him riding a bull, not something sexy.

I also think Matt will tell Julie that his relationship with Raven will continue outside the house. But he'll be lying. I really believe he is just playing for AFP - he thinks poor, terminally ill Raven is America's Sweetheart and his relationship with her, especially his willingness to sacrifice his game for hers, will endear him to the voting public and thereby secure him the AFP $$. Easier than trying to actually win the game (if you can stomach having a faux relationship with Raven that is)!

You are absolutely right.  Donny is his favorite HG and he said why.  His exact words elude me but he is trying to be that guy who everyone loves with a good heart.   That is how he saw Donny.  

He is in for a surprise. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

You are absolutely right.  Donny is his favorite HG and he said why.  His exact words elude me but he is trying to be that guy who everyone loves with a good heart.   That is how he saw Donny.  

He is in for a surprise. 

Yes he is, and I can't wait!

• Love 2

AHHHHH  ha ha ha ha ha ha   They didn't even look at each other to copy the gun to the head!  Gut reaction.  

This is priceless!  Best clip of the season so far.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

AHHHHH  ha ha ha ha ha ha   They didn't even look at each other to copy the gun to the head!  Gut reaction.  

This is priceless!  Best clip of the season so far.   

I hate them all but it was interesting that they didn't even look at each other doing that.

• Love 8

They have mirrors all around them - they dont have to look at each other. 

I really hope raven is wearing something on top of what she's currently wearing.... it's darn near close to lingerie. 

55 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Whatever it represents it annoys the fuck out of me and makes me want him out before Alex....what the, did I just say that shit?!

Ugh, they are so gross. Matt just licked his spoon and then dipped it back into the sour cream container to scoop out more. I wouldn't be able to handle living with these pigs.

23 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Matt tells Raven he wants to talk with "them" to plan a strategy for the jury house #BB19

Oh good god. 

Jury house strategy: shut the fuck up and enjoy your vacation until it's time to vote, asshole.

• Love 11

During this entire time of all of the cleaning the kitchen... like a deep clean.  Raven and Matt have done NOTHING.  Raven is sitting there eating her taco meat while even Alex is scrubbing the chairs. Matt too. I guess he went and took a bathroom break but he's back now.

• Love 1

Paul trying to convince Kevin to throw the HOH comp. Kevin says that if him or Paul win that's probably the best case scenario. 

Paul says "but if you stay up - no one else is dropping, because they don't want you to win"

Paul tells him to have a little bit of faith.

Kevin talking to his wife now - "the boss says i need to throw another one.... I dunno.... he says he's got my back...so....."

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1

Is Kevin that stupid? If Paul said to Kevin that nobody wants Kevin to win HOH, that obviously means the house agenda is against Kevin's best interest and therefore he should try his best. I'm sure he'll lose anyway, but he needs to try.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who is it that has the tiers for winners? @Brian Cronin? @Nashville? Whoever it is, where are you putting Paul when he wins? I'm feeling like he has to be lowest tier, right? So many advantages. Plus he's using such an un-respectable strategy.

He's an asshole, to be sure, but I'd still put him higher than the typical BB winner. Almost all BB winners are pretty interchangeable - people who sort of float by and sort of just happen to be left standing (that's how most elimination games work, really). Rarely do the winners actively control the game. So when a player does, I feel I have to reward them for it. So I'd have Paul at the bottom of the second tier. 

First tier is the winners who controlled the game without ever actually being "officially" in control (Will, Dan and Jun).

Second tier is the winners who controlled the game while being in charge of a comfortable alliance. In that tier, I put Maggie the highest because she had the most difficult to control alliance. Then Hayden and Derrick in whatever order you'd like. And then I'd put Paul on the bottom of that tier. He controlled the game like Derrick, but he had far more advantages than Derrick, and Derrick had a ton of advantages. 

Third tier is pretty much everyone else. I tend to give Andy a little more credit than most because he actually DID flip the house at one point. None of the other winners really did anything like that. They were just sort of along for the ride and then won in the end (which is a totally fine strategy - I don't begrudge anyone for doing it. It's just not as impressive as actually controlling the house like the first two tiers). Boogie is a weird case, because clearly he used his influence OUTSIDE of the house to win (and he was only ON the show because of his relationship with Will), so you could convince me to knock him down to fourth tier.

Fourth tier is Adam and Dick. Dick didn't control anything, America did and it just so happened that America wanted Dick to win. Adam is probably not actually worse than any of the other Tier 3 people, but fuck that season so hard. 

• Love 7

If Paul seriously gets both Alex and Kevin to throw the HoH and then makes sure that he doesn't win it, then come on, I know we're dealing with morons here, but we're dealing with morons EVERY season, so we have to give Paul credit for brainwashing them so completely. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

A laugh for you. 

11:12 Raven to Matt in BA- "There's probably a montage of me cooking everyday, with some stupid music and me dancing around." #BB19 #BBLF

I do believe that this is the end of Matt and Raven and I think he is dying to get out of the BB House.  She was simply a Summer fling.  Matt loves being a bachelor.  He's nice looking, physically attractive and doesn't want the responsibilities that come with wife, house and children.   I hope Raven understood that.  I hope he told her early on that this was just a fun Summer for both of them.

16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

If Paul seriously gets both Alex and Kevin to throw the HoH and then makes sure that he doesn't win it, then come on, I know we're dealing with morons here, but we're dealing with morons EVERY season, so we have to give Paul credit for brainwashing them so completely. 

Its hard to give Paul credit, because of the tone he set to accomplish it.  He has done a masterful job but has left us disgusted.  This also begs the question could he have controlled this game without the hate?  No, he is not able.

ETA.   for clarity  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Its hard to give Paul credit, because of the tone he set to accomplish it.  He has done a masterful job but has left us disgusted.  This also begs the question could he have controlled this game without the hate?  I am not sure since it has been an integral part of who is evicted. 

Oh, he totally could have done it without the hate. He's just a complete piece of shit, so hate is all he does. But yes, he did not need to be so hateful at ALL. He just doesn't know how not to be hateful. It fucked him over last year, and it'd be delightful if it happened to him this year, as well, but it won't, because this group of HGs are more hateful than last year's, so they're more on Paul's wavelength. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, he totally could have done it without the hate. He's just a complete piece of shit, so hate is all he does.

Yes, of course.  With that question I meant that I don't think he could have.  I will go edit to make that clear. 

The only reason I'm tuning in tonight is to see if there's a jury segment. I don't particularly care to watch Matt's eviction because I have a gut feeling that the interview will be lackluster and won't be as bad as Mark's (I'd love to be wrong because my boy Mark deserved a lighter eviction interview), and I don't particularly care about Raven's overdramatics when he goes. 

I swear if there's no jury segment, I'm gonna be pissed. I don't even know if I should even watch live and if I should wait until tomorrow to watch. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Kevin talking to his wife now - "the boss says i need to throw another one.... I dunno.... he says he's got my back...so....."

did Paul hypnotize them all, or what?  the BOSS??

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Matt tells Raven he wants to talk with "them" to plan a strategy for the jury house #BB19

Oh good god. 

Matt wants Boss Paul to tell him who he can talk to in the jury house, and what he needs to say.   Again, is paul some sort of cult leader who has done a mass hypnosis thing on them? 

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, backformore said:

is paul some sort of cult leader who has done a mass hypnosis thing on them? 

If he starts mixing up Kool-aid we know he's decided the season is just about over .

Edited by Skycatcher
Spelling counts IRL
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Oh good god. 

Now he talks strategy, what an imbecile. One bowl of cereal, and he won't remember his instructions.

• Love 4

Why does Alex think she and Jason are in good with Christmas and Raven? There are very few HGs left. How can they feel secure about their place with so few HGs left?

And yes, I know the main answer is that she's a moron. But has she expressed any reasoning behind her confidence at ALL?

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why does Alex think she and Jason are in good with Christmas and Raven? There are very few HGs left. How can they feel secure about their place with so few HGs left?

And yes, I know the main answer is that she's a moron. But has she expressed any reasoning behind her confidence at ALL?

My guess. She is sure she will be F2 with Paul.   Really sure of it.  Shes sees Christmas as someone Paul is stringing along.  Josh and Kevin are expendable and next in line to go.    

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

...because my boy Mark deserved a lighter eviction interview...

I normally HATE hearing "your boy" this and "my boy" that. But here, I loved it. Because:

A) I loved the sentiment. Totally agree Mark deserved a nicer interview. In general I'm neutral on Julie (don't love her, don't hate her) ... but here, I was a little miffed.

B) He actually IS my boy. Mark is just a big, sweet teddy bear who got stuck with the MOST AWFUL group of HGs ever, and I feel so bad for him. He's definitely my vote for America's Choice or whatever it is called. He wasn't perfect, made some mistakes (as human beings do) but he definitely had the most heart. And the fact that he's a former chubster who got all hot just makes him even more wonderful in my eyes.

C) He isn't Paul, Josh, Cody (last season) or any other person who constantly calls himself YOUR BOY when they are most definitely NOT my boys.

PS: I will be watching tonight because I will enjoy seeing Raven in misery... Her tears feed me yet keep me skinny because I HAVE A DISEASE, ya'll.

Edited by KootieTaw
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

My guess. She is sure she will be F2 with Paul.   Really sure of it.  Shes sees Christmas as someone Paul is stringing along.  Josh and Kevin are expendable and next in line to go.    

But even if she's confident that Paul wants her in F2, why doesn't she worry about Christmas or Raven NOT wanting her in F2?

• Love 1
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

But even if she's confident that Paul wants her in F2, why doesn't she worry about Christmas or Raven NOT wanting her in F2?

Well, this is where moron enters the picture.  Paul will take care of it.  

• Love 4