Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

And like clockwork the Cody bashing begins

Right ... because the fact that audience couldn't POSSIBLY conceive of liking Cody/Jessica/Mark/Elena better than Paul. It MUST somehow be 100 percent, completely Cody's fault. That's the only way that that could happen -- in Paul's mind.

Also, Christmas and Alex with their whole "I'm gonna GET OUT the showmances!!!" when they BOTH are basically in showmances. Ok, so they're not leaving used condoms laying around. But when you are super tight and have a ride-or-die, it's basically exactly like a showmance. Alex & Jason and Christmas & Josh are really no different from the others, are they?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

have absolutely no idea what those two votes for Matt were for. So confusing.

Purely sympathy votes.  Alex and Jason didn't think Mark deserved to go out on a unanimous eviction vote.

ETA: ...and actually, some pretty savvy jury stroking on the part of Alex and Jason - helluva lot better than Paul's "put in a good word for me with the Jury" bullshit, anyway.

1 hour ago, Sandycat said:

Paul seems kind of frazzled and very nasty, his natural state, I guess

Sure the hell is when one of his minions goes off-script and shows signs of independent thought.  Even though they were strategically insignificant, those two votes against Matt are gonna bug the shit outta Paul because WHOEVER cast them didn't clear it with Paul first.  Something happened which Paul didn't anticipate, and that scares the screaming scarlet fuck outta him.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 22
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Sure the hell is when one of his minions goes off-script and shows signs of independent thought.  Even though they were strategically insignificant, those two votes against Matt are gonna bug the shit outta Paul because WHOEVER cast them didn't clear it with Paul first.  Something happened which Paul didn't anticipate, and that scares the screaming scarlet fuck outta him.

He'll get to the bottom of it pretty quickly, but if he interrogates everyone, it could be a real turnoff.

14 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

He'll get to the bottom of it pretty quickly, but if he interrogates everyone, it could be a real turnoff.

That is the thing. Kevin already told him after Jason confided him in.

Shit like this is why I have no problem with Jason getting rid of his this week.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I've finally figured this out.  Matt is infested with an alien parasite that is controlling his actions (ala "The Puppeteers" or the Trill from Star Trek).

1.  Matt eats and eats, but doesn't gain weight  That's because he's eating for two!

2.  There is no cereal on the alien home world.  That's why it's eating cereal all day long.  It's a new experience for the alien.

3.  The aliens don't have the same concept of cleanliness that we do.  That's why it folds towels on the floor and uses jizz towels to clean dishes.

4.  The aliens don't have beards (or mouths really).  That's why the alien keeps making Matt's tongue do weird stuff with his beard.  Another new experience for it.

5.  The aliens don't understand the concept of humor.  That's why Matt has an inappropriate laugh.

We're through the looking glass, here, people.  This could be a prelude to a full-scale alien invasion.  Hopefully, the alien parasite dies of boredom before it can report back to its home world.

Nah, he's just a brain-dead Fruit Loop Dingus with hygiene issues and a tapeworm. Occam's Razor.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lambie said:

Seriously? As much as I'm enjoying Raven looking like the clown she is, if my "boyfriend" didn't hand me a towel or wipe the mascara from my face ON FUCKING TV before eating a sandwich I'd kick him in the nuts. 

Edit: Sorry, taco. Either way, how could he let her stand there looking crazy like that?

That may be Raven's desired look - it goes along with extreme pallor to induce sympathy.  I've worn mascara my entire life, at least two coats, and I've never once had it dripping down my face Raven-style.  I'm surprised Raven doesn't apply blue lipstick, which is a trick one of my old frequent fliers would do in the attempt to look hypoxic.

• Love 7

I haven't watched the feeds in a long time, but enjoying Christmas and Josh.  They seem so horrified, shocked even, that Jason and Alex would have voted for Matt.  Krampus says, I think we were past that point.  Ugh.  No, you are the past the point where you pretend you are all on the same side, and you start turning on one another.  Then she speculates that Jason will want to back door Kevin.  Who needs to back door a man who's never won a challenge?

I really believe that Krampus and others were planning on following Paul's directives to the bitter end.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

These people are idiots. Why would they even think about the idea of Raven being one of the votes against Matt?

They don't think. They react and obey. 

I think next year I'll have my cat try out. She'll never win any comps, but neither have half the dimwits left. Plus she's cuter. 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, mertensia said:

I think next year I'll have my cat try out. She'll never win any comps, but neither have half the dimwits left. Plus she's cuter. 

I'll bet her personal hygiene is a lot better too. Although I'm not sure I want to read on these boards about the house guest who spent most of the season licking her butt.

ETA: Come to think of it better her own butt than someone else's like Paul's .

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

I'll bet her personal hygiene is a lot better too. Although I'm not sure I want to read on these boards about the house guest who spent most of the season licking her butt.

ETA: Come to think of it better her own butt than someone else's like Paul's .

Knowing my cat 80% of the time will be either a nap or trying to share your meal. Plus just imagine the fun of her sharing a bed with houseguests and sloooowly edging them off the bed.

Also she's cute. Again, compare her to these guys.

• Love 12

Glad to have woken up and read that I missed pretty much nothing, besides now everyone knowing Jason/Alex were the hinky votes.

Matt seems to be the target, with Kevin as a backup.

Ok, see you guys on Thursday.

(shh don't worry; I'm still hanging around all week because of you guys, not because of the houseguests).

• Love 7

I was catching up on Jokers. I see Paul was talking to Matt/Raven and said he talked to Alex and that she would put some combo of the three of them up as pawns. Was Paul really talking about Alex as if she's HOH? Wtf? If that's true then it's annoying. And also an illustration of how everyone can see that Alex controls Jason. I really want Jason to know his own mind and do what he wants this week.

• Love 5

If Kevin goes anywhere near being on the block then Jason is Christine to me.  Fucking put up matt or raven and get one of them out.  They are a showmance, that's a good enough reason if he needs an excuse. 

• Love 1
Just now, Michichick said:

I was catching up on Jokers. I see Paul was talking to Matt/Raven and said he talked to Alex and that she would put some combo of the three of them up as pawns. Was Paul really talking about Alex as if she's HOH? Wtf? If that's true then it's annoying. And also an illustration of how everyone can see that Alex controls Jason. I really want Jason to know his own mind and do what he wants this week.

He won't, which means I am hoping he gets evicted next week so Julie can tear into him. I mean, she tore into Mark hard and he didn't really deserve it to the extent that he was. Matt better be torn into this week, Jason next week, and Alex the week after. 

Alex is so stupid that I am not rooting for a win. Xmas/Josh may be the two smarter people this season, and they're still dumb for believing Paul's "I can't win in F2" spiel. 

• Love 2

I think Alex and Jason bought Mark's reasoning. They want Matt gone anyway. Plus I think Jason likes Mark better.

I have a little bit of confidence that Jason will play his own game this week. I think he is getting tired of being Paul's minion. After all he is 38 years old.  What 38 year old wants to be bossed around by a 24 year old (if it's not a work situation)? I wonder when Kevin will revolt - I still feel like he's biding his time. But being bossed around by Paul must be like being bossed around by your own kid (Kevin's perspective).  I hope Jason puts up Matt and Raven, wins POV, keeps noms the same. The reason I think Jason will play his own game this week is that he really wanted to win HOH and would not bargain with Alex to throw it to her. He didn't bargain with her period. If he was willing to follow her and Paul's orders, he would have dropped and let her win. Maybe Jason and Kevin will scheme during their morning walks.

• Love 2
Just now, Skycatcher said:

I didn't watch .  What did Julie say?

She basically was going on and on (and on) about his floater status, how that hindered his game, how he might have made bad choices with floating (but she also talked about him choosing the wrong side which...that's the opposite of a floater), etc. I'm pretty sure she asked at least four questions about him floating and not choosing to stay loyal to people. It was frustrating to hear because Mark was clearly getting uncomfortable with the line of questioning but he was doing well in trying to answer to the best of his abilities. He admitted right off the bat that he made some serious mistakes and that he was just not a good player, and he stayed calm and happy during Julie's interrogation. But I just got uncomfortable when she wouldn't let up on his floating and she only asked one question about Elena. 

• Love 4

It irritates me that Mark gets called a floater because he really wasn't.  The other side of the house purposely screwed Mark and Elena over during the Ramses and Josh eviction.  And when the house is really 2 against everyone else - how can you just shun one side when you get along with everyone?  Mark was not a floater. He was just a nice guy. 

• Love 23
9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The Remainders are filled with people like that. Christmas thinks she's the bomb, Paul thinks he's the smartest, most clever person ever. They're such garbage people.

Alex still freaking out about Cody eating her cereal is just reaching sociopathic levels at this point.

I also seriously think that that moron believes that they sent the cereal from her home. 

I think Alex harping on the Cody cereal thing is her way of dealing with the fact that Cody is popular.  And I think all the HG's do this with whatever Cody related mischief they amplify.  These people believe they're the good guys.  They need that to be the case.  But, subconsciously they know Cody/Jessica/Mark were favored outside the house.  In the back of their heads they know this from the receptions they received when exiting and from production.  The issue is that they can't admit it to themselves so they continue to blast Cody and company in an attempt to continue to justify their own actions and to re-shape the narrative that deep down they know is true.  They suck.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 15

Mark's interview with Julie was strained because he could not relate to being a floater and as it progressed you could see his brain slamming against his skull searching for how he is being perceived by viewers.  He was confused.   Zingbot threw him for a loop, too.  

Jason and Alex should have both admitted to their sympathy votes for Mark, it happens every season, no harm, no foul.   Be strong in that choice.  sheeeeeeeeeesh

Cody seems to be the default choice of conversation.  They bond through trashing another so their pickings are getting slim with Raven off the list other than some hush hush exchanges.  

If Mark was smart (questionable) he would not make overtures to Elena in the jury house (doubtful).  Let her come to you, play hard to get (won't happen).  He has no chance with her in long run but it would help his ego to reverse the dynamic.  

Jason will not think for himself in this HOH or ever, unfortunately.  He may have a better shot at F2 if Kevin goes.  Kevin will undermine anything he does by reporting to Paul.  So infuriating.  He has no sense of this game. 

I wonder if Paul will back off wanting Kevin gone this week seeing he is a good source of information. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

Jason faces raging bulls for a living.  I wish he'd stand up to horrible Alex.  He's actually got more insight than she does and yet she shuts him down by calling him stupid.  

Meanwhile, I want BB to make it a requirement before being accepted that all HGs know how to properly use "I" and "me".   I can't stand them trying to sound smart and not realizing it makes them sound more stupid.

• Love 14

The bulls arent raging...they have a tight strap around their gentals that they are just trying to kick off....

If the strap was removed, the bull would just walk around...Jason isnt tough

• Love 7

OK, so we've all had our HOH baskets, our pictures and our music. Now we have nominate and explain why . Mine will be no surprise.

My 1st nomination is Paul . You are running the game , playing for the win . Everyone else is playing for 2nd, bowing and scraping to the almighty vet . You have F2 or F3 deals with everybody in the house. You've been subtle and crafty but I'm here to blow it up . People need to have their eyes opened to the game you're playing . Plus , to  quote Cody, I just don't like you . 

My 2nd nomination is Alex . I had to pick 1 of Paul's 2 strongest supporters . At this point I think Alex is the bigger threat because of an ability to play in all the comps, which the other minion cannot do .

Oh, and my HOH Room will remain locked. If you want to talk game or ask me about my noms you're welcome . But my HOH room is not a hangout joint nor is it a love shack .

If all of this gets me even evicted next week, so be it .  

And then I'd spend the rest of the week trying to open people's eyes to what a snake Paul really is .

Next.....?

• Love 10

I loved Marks interview with Julie. I think it has been by far the longest one of the season. He was sweet, smiling. His emotions were not sadness but happy to have been there. His eviction speech was awesome ( later HG's accused him of trying to get the public to love him by mentioning his mother and grandparents ). 

He should go right after Elena. They have  5 weeks to have some fun and relax. Go for it. If it doesn't workout, he's got a pool, weights and netfilix ( and maybe a pool table).

And damn it ! I want to see Marks' exit interview.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

It irritates me that Mark gets called a floater because he really wasn't.  The other side of the house purposely screwed Mark and Elena over during the Ramses and Josh eviction.  And when the house is really 2 against everyone else - how can you just shun one side when you get along with everyone?  Mark was not a floater. He was just a nice guy. 

I think he was a bit of a floater, but his downfall was not a bad one. Mark liked people, he liked Cody but he also liked Josh. I think he saw a little good in everyone .Look how Elena treated him, everyone could see it, but Mark. He's a big old teddy bear, he's not cut out for this cutthroat game. Amazing Race is more his wheelhouse.

• Love 6

Jason's blind trust in Alex and Kevin is the problem for him but he has no other ally.  Of course he will continue to share every damn thought that crosses his mind with them and Kevin will spill.  Alex doesn't care because she thinks her F2 deal with Paul is rock solid.   

Funny how she hates women yet dresses like the epitome of ditzy chick.  Bows in her hair, tutu for live show, cat ears, bleached hair and implants.  

5 minutes ago, Christi said:

The bulls arent raging...they have a tight strap around their gentals that they are just trying to kick off....

If the strap was removed, the bull would just walk around...Jason isnt tough

He doesn't ride them anyway.  Go on youtube searching for Whistle Nut and you will see what he does.  

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

He should go right after Elena. They have  5 weeks to have some fun and relax. Go for it. If it doesn't workout, he's got a pool, weights and netfilix ( and maybe a pool table).

I agree but to get her he has to play it cool and hold back a little.  His approach thus far has turned her off.  Read the room, Mark.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

( later HG's accused him of trying to get the public to love him by mentioning his mother and grandparents ). 

Oh, fucking fuck off. If Raven can mention her stupid fucking disease in her first eviction speech, as does Matt in one of his, Mark can mention his mother and grandparents in his last ever eviction speech. 

Wow. That got me more riled up than normal. I know the houseguests are just jealous that their side has been shown no love by America.

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I agree but to get her he has to play it cool and hold back a little.  His approach thus far has turned her off.  Read the room, Mark.

Very true. I love the guy, but his biggest flaw thus far has been his attachment to Elena. Hopefully, with them being in jury house, the pressure of the game is off and they can figure out where they stand before the end of the game.

• Love 12

I don't think Jason should sell Kevin out just yet.  He's one of the few people I think Jason has a shot of beating and also one of the few people who might consider taking him to final 2.

• Love 5

Jason used to ride bulls and compete...he was talking yesterday about why he didnt continue...he is too tall and the judges didnt know how to score him...most riders are under 5 9...

so he swirched to being a clown...

Edited by Christi
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Christi said:

he used to ride them and compete...he was talking yesterday about why he didnt continue...he is too tall and the judges didnt know how to score him...most riders are under 5 9...

so he swirched to being a clown...

Thanks you.  I have not been watching the feeds much lately. 

2 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I don't think Jason should sell Kevin out just yet.  He's one of the few people I think Jason has a shot of beating and also one of the few people who might consider taking him to final 2.

The huge problem with Kevin is that he is tight with Paul and believes he has a strong alliance with him.   He will tell Paul EVERYTHING. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I had no idea height was a consideration in bull riding 

Apparently so. I Googled because I do that and there's a quote from some bull rider in the Calgary Herald who claims most bull riders are between 5'-5" and 5'10". Well, there goes my career as a professional bull rider. It's as dead as my dream of being a professional ballerina or figure skater. No wonder I had to play baseball as a kid. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well, there goes my career as a professional bull rider.

At 5'4" I'm relieved to say that I don't qualify . It would interfere terribly with my Curling and Mah Jong careers,  not to mention my serious commitment to competitive wine drinking. 

(kidding - I don't curl )

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 10

Oh, but you should! It's such a fun sport with bonus falls on the ice. 

Also, you learn great sweeping techniques to use around the house. Don't you want to clean your floors and yell out, "HURRY! Haaard! HURRY! Haaaard! Right on the button!" Listening to curling but not watching makes it sound like the weirdest porno ever.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
Just now, Skycatcher said:

Like Raven?

She should have used the gripper thing on the bottom of her shoe to stop herself. A true Curler would know that. (I've curled maybe five times in my life? But had a blast every time.)

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Apparently so. I Googled because I do that and there's a quote from some bull rider in the Calgary Herald who claims most bull riders are between 5'-5" and 5'10". Well, there goes my career as a professional bull rider. It's as dead as my dream of being a professional ballerina or figure skater. No wonder I had to play baseball as a kid. 

There is still hope to be a BBCA cast member. Hang in there. And Happy Birthday.

• Love 1

Did you have a Happy Birthday ?

Curling does fascinate me ; the level of concentration I see in the Olympics . Those people are beyond serious .

BBCA ????? I tried to Google but all I got was BBC .

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MV007 said:

I think Alex harping on the Cody cereal thing is her way of dealing with the fact that Cody is popular.

None of them know who is popular and who is not.  If anything, they are sure he is not!  It is just because they need someone to trash; that is how they bond. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Did you have a Happy Birthday ? Curling does fascinate me ; the level of concentration I see in the Olympics . Those people are beyond serious .

It was great until the skull crushing migraine because chocolate decided this was the one time in the past four months that it wanted to be my enemy. I love curling. It's such a chill sport most of the time (pun not intended but there it is nonetheless). As a Canadian, I have to automatically love any sport that takes place on ice. It's like part of my DNA or something.

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

None of them know who is popular and who is not.  If anything, they are sure he is not!  It is just because they need someone to trash; that is how they bond. 

Every year the HGs seem to think that they can figure it out by the cheers (or tell themselves that the audience is just being nice but they really did hate the evicted HG). You'd think by now that they would know what we know about how the audience is told to react - it's a TV show after all, of course they blink an 'APPLAUSE' sign every thirty seconds or so - but then again, these fools barely seem to know the game. 

Raven, on the other hand, should be able to figure it out. I mean, Julie never asks her questions, she rarely seems to get DR sessions... I kinda want a live stream of her back at home watching the episodes and desperately fast forwarding until she sees herself. "Am I in this one, Mama? Why don't they like me, Mama? Did I not look sick enough? Should I have used a paler foundation?"

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Did you have a Happy Birthday ?

Curling does fascinate me ; the level of concentration I see in the Olympics . Those people are beyond serious .

BBCA ????? I tried to Google but all I got was BBC .

Big Brother Canada

My dad curled, we lived in the Detroit area and hockey was huge there.  

4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

LOL - and , strange as it may seem , that's how we bond here . I almost hate to say it but , pot meet kettle .

LOL!   Very true, it happens everywhere.