Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Matt commenting on how big Raven's ass is getting. "Your ass is eating those pants alive. Pants evicted!"

Matt, I am no Raven fan, but there's a basic rule. If you're hitting that ass, don't be dissin' that ass.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Matt, I am no Raven fan, but there's a basic rule. If you're hitting that ass, don't be dissin' that ass.

She's put on some weight but I think she looks a lot better than when she first came into the house.

• Love 3

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Mark escapes eviction this week. He's not a master at comps, he has no alliances, he's just kind of there. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul's target (meaning the whole house's target) shifted to Matt or Kevin or even Jason. I mean, there's nothing in it for me, because Paul is going to get what Paul wants, and all I have left in this game is my hatred of Paul, but I don't think the evictee has been set in stone yet. 

• Love 5

I suspect:

1. ChrisPaul's HoH agenda probably has Mark in mind as primary target, because we can't have nice things.
  2. Should Mark evade BD'ing, though, the secondary target will be Jason; Paul wants Alex isolated and dependent upon him, therefore Christmas wants that as well.
  • Love 4

Joker's reports a rat was spotted in the kitchen via the HOH television.

ETA:  Apparently, Josh and Paul went to catch it.

Hmm... hopefully this rat storyline will turn out to be more interesting than this cast.  It's got potential.  Can Julie Chen interview it?

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 8

So, I ended up passing out before the feeds came back, woke up around 1am to read up who the noms were, and then passed out again. I just woke up, reading Reddit...guess who's up eating cereal?

So, it sounds like Mark got the Save a Friend temptation and...gave it to Paul. Oh boy. Mark, that's not going to save you. You're still the target. 

I did read that Josh was chatting with Mark a lot last night, Christmas even came to chat with them, and then both discussed trusting him and maybe not making him the target? But then Paul got paranoid after exiting the DR and worrying that Mark was going to talk himself out of being the target...so unfortunately, Mark's still the target.

So literally, if Paul wasn't in the house, there'd be actual shakeups and new targets instead of Mark predictably going this week. 

At least if Mark wins veto, Jason/Alex get blindsided when Jason's taken out. Hey BB...can you do a LITTLE rigging, just this week, so we can see an actual shakeup? Please? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Mark gave "save a friend" to Paul?  

What  does that temptation do?  

Basically, like Kryssie's Save a Friend in BBOTT, it just gives another safety for a week.

So Paul's had safety for 4 full weeks now, through five separate evictions. And Mark, the one who needed safety, got the worst temptation for his situation.

10 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I can't fault him too much for this. Paul is safe regardless, so why not keep the safety from someone who has a somewhat realistic chance of getting put up and voted out?

I don't fault him, and I admire him for trying regardless if it's pointless. Unfortunately for us, Paul is usually pretty set in stone about his targets unless he decides that there's a better plan to go by. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Basically, like Kryssie's Save a Friend in BBOTT, it just gives another safety for a week.

So Paul's had safety for 4 full weeks now, through five separate evictions. And Mark, the one who needed safety, got the worst temptation for his situation.

I don't fault him, and I admire him for trying regardless if it's pointless. Unfortunately for us, Paul is usually pretty set in stone about his targets unless he decides that there's a better plan to go by. 

How very convenient. Gee willikers, what luck for Paul.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So Paul gets safety this week which he had anyway.  Makes sense.  I didn't watch BBOT.

I get Mark's logic for using it on Paul; he knows who's running the house now. If he sucks up to Paul just a little bit, there's a chance of him staying. And since he knows Xmas is never putting Paul up, there's no harm, no foul in making this move.

In hindsight, it's a good move...it just won't work because it's Paul and he has no qualms targeting Mark. So, thanks Paul, for ruining what could have been an awesome season!

Ok, the Jody vs Paul stuff has saved a lot of this season for a time. However, the narrative went on for half the season and now we're stuck with hyena-sheep who won't play the game. But if Paul wasn't part of this season, we might have seen different gameplay happening, instead of just Paul's gameplay versus Jody's gameplay. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

This should just be called the season of Paul!  Another safe week.  Players are just playing for chance to be second and a paycheck every week!  Big bunch of losers.

They are playing for the chance at SM fame and the money that can bring. Stay as long as you can for maximum exposure.  A million $ prize would change this game.

What were some other temptations? 

• Love 1

Huh. So while the feeds were down, Jason got his HOH letter and it sounds like his wife told him that she was pregnant through it.

....ah, I see why Paul wants to target Jason now. Jason can't be in the center of attention and get sympathy over Paul!

Totally kidding about the above. Well, partially. 

• Love 1

Whoa!  Jason is going to be happy today!  I agree, Paul is not going to be happy about this.  

Paul's face when he thought Derrick was staying.  Love it. 

DHjqQMRXoAI44YJ.jpg:large

Edited by wings707
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, gunderda said:

Matt and Jason or Matt and raven are on the block. 

So if Mark wins veto, Jason goes.  My guess.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

If Mark is out this week so am I. There's no one to root for and everyone wants to give it to Paul. They all suck. They all love being apart of the mob mentality. I think Mark just wants s over with. The man is taking a major beat down. I hate Christmas. She is either starting a fight or inserting herself into someone else's fight. I want her to STFU. Ugh! I just can't with these people. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, diana said:

ETA. Jason just got called out for "napping" meanwhile King Paul is dead to the world in the HOH bed.

I heard that just as I was falling asleep and I'm like seriously!?! I doubt Jason closed his eyes for like 3 minutes and he got called out and Paul was comatose for how long. 

8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Mark escapes eviction this week. He's not a master at comps, he has no alliances, he's just kind of there. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul's target (meaning the whole house's target) shifted to Matt or Kevin or even Jason. I mean, there's nothing in it for me, because Paul is going to get what Paul wants, and all I have left in this game is my hatred of Paul, but I don't think the evictee has been set in stone yet. 

Ehhhh id say mark is pretty darn good af

comps!! 

51 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Apparently Jason got a letter saying his wife is pregnant

Awwwww I think that's kinda fun and exciting! I think earlier he was talking about how he hoped she would be pregnant Again soon 

• Love 1

I hope when/if Mark wins HOH, Christmas/Paul approach him to not use it, implying that Jason is the target. If Mark were smart, he could use that information to turn Alex/Jason against "the team" and have those two in his corner going forward.

This is the only way I can see Jason/Alex turning on Paul at this point. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

None of the temptations will make any difference. Even if America gets to pick the "bounty" and we pick Paul, they aren't going to bother trying to get him out for a measly 5K. The second veto makes no difference, as Paul would tell the person not to use it and they wouldn't. Can't play in the next HOH? Doesn't matter because Paul is always the HOH. Eliminate two eviction votes? Doesn't matter because the remaining votes will all be unanimous for Paul's target anyway. 

100% agree.  What the hell, Production?  The only one that MIGHT matter is the second veto one because it gives Mark 2 chances to save himself.  It's too late in the game for this twist... we needed it weeks ago, back when Jess and Cody were still in the house.  With only Mark left standing against the second coming of the Friendship cult, almost none of these temptations have any chance of making a difference.

• Love 2

For some reason, I feel really depressed after reading about what happened last night. Nothing is going to change. Paul really is rolling to the end. Ugh. Do we think his true final five is Christmas, Josh, Matt, Raven like he indicated last night? I can believe it. Too bad Alex and Jason didn't wake up to him sooner. Jason should have paid more attention to Mark at that chess game. And if Jason really announced that he'd take Alex to final two, then he put.the target on his own back.

4 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I hope when/if Mark wins HOH, Christmas/Paul approach him to not use it, implying that Jason is the target. If Mark were smart, he could use that information to turn Alex/Jason against "the team" and have those two in his corner going forward.

This is the only way I can see Jason/Alex turning on Paul at this point. 

Sadly, I really don't think Mark is smart enough to have that conversation. I hope he gets a chance to prove me wrong.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

For some reason, I feel really depressed after reading about what happened last night. Nothing is going to change. Paul really is rolling to the end. Ugh. Do we think his true final five is Christmas, Josh, Matt, Raven like he indicated last night? I can believe it. Too bad Alex and Jason didn't wake up to him sooner. Jason should have paid more attention to Mark at that chess game. And if Jason really announced that he'd take Alex to final two, then he put.the target on his own back.

He sure did.  Dead man walking, Alex too.  

9 hours ago, diana said:

Jason just got called out for "napping" meanwhile King Paul is dead to the world in the HOH bed.

Maybe they're doing us a favor and letting him sleep so we won't have to hear him talk!

8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Should Mark evade BD'ing, though, the secondary target will be Jason; Paul wants Alex isolated and dependent upon him, therefore Christmas wants that as well.

I am super fine with this. I mean I hate seeing Paul get his way, but there is no avoiding that for the rest of the season, so I will just revel in him fucking over all his disciples. And Jason being the first one that Paul fucks would be quite delicious.

6 minutes ago, me5671 said:

It's too late in the game for this twist... we needed it weeks ago, back when Jess and Cody were still in the house.  With only Mark left standing against the second coming of the Friendship cult, almost none of these temptations have any chance of making a difference.

Yea, this might have worked if they had started it 2 weeks ago when Jess/Cody were both still there. But now it's just way too late. And Mark already went for one and got the shittiest one he could have. There truly is no hope for this season lol. I don't fucking understand why they can blatantly rig the show sometimes to save their faves but now when the show is boring as fuck they won't do anything.

3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Too bad Alex and Jason didn't wake up to him sooner. Jason should have paid more attention to Mark at that chess game. And if Jason really announced that he'd take Alex to final two, then he put.the target on his own back.

Honestly I will really enjoy watching Jason and Alex specifically get fucked over by Paul. So delicious!

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
18 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Too bad Alex and Jason didn't wake up to him sooner. Jason should have paid more attention to Mark at that chess game. And if Jason really announced that he'd take Alex to final two, then he put.the target on his own back.

Honestly I will really enjoy watching Jason and Alex specifically get fucked over by Paul. So delicious!

Ohhhh yes.  Looking forward to this!  Finally there is a crumb of enjoyment to be had.  

If Mark wins veto, no way will he use it.   What would be the point?   Well, it is Mark.   He may think he can still get Jason on his side.  sigh

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, this might have worked if they had started it 2 weeks ago when Jess/Cody were both still there. But now it's just way too late. And Mark already went for one and got the shittiest one he could have. There truly is no hope for this season lol. 

No. Bounty On Your Head would have been the worst. I don't want any of these people to be monetarily rewarded for getting Mark evicted. 

• Love 3

I really do hope Jason goes home this week and Julie asks him if he should have listened to Cody.

This whole season is rigged for Paul. No way did he agree to go back without assurances that he would be there for awhile. Paul let it slip that the apple Josh picked up in the first HOH was for him. Then when that didn't go his way I am sure they rigged it for him to get the safety for three weeks. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

let it slip that the apple Josh picked up in the first HOH was for him.

Who heard that?  I think it was only Josh.  Anyone remember? 

Alex has been adamant that the showmances be broken up, more verbal than anyone.  Then she says in front of everyone that she and Jason are ride or die.   This makes me happy in a season with little to enjoy.  

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I really do hope Jason goes home this week and Julie asks him if he should have listened to Cody.

This whole season is rigged for Paul. No way did he agree to go back without assurances that he would be there for awhile. Paul let it slip that the apple Josh picked up in the first HOH was for him. Then when that didn't go his way I am sure they rigged it for him to get the safety for three weeks. 

First , Ill give Paul credit for being an extremely intelligent young man. He is logical, articulate, savvy. He is a cut above in the intelligence department. When you bring a vet like Paul back, you need another vet who can give HG's another option. Someone like Vanessa Rousso that can give Paul a run for the money and supremacy. This was just too easy and too many advantages.

Otherwise, don't bring him back. Jason Roy was an only vet but really, he just brought the snark. That was him major contribution. Someone like Paul is to strong and needs another strong personality, who has the same BB experience as him to not make it a steam roll.

AS to what is going on in the house now, I can't believe that Codys fake news bombs worked ! And that Jason buried himself by telling everyone that Mark talked to him about getting Paul out ( and he never directly told Paul) and that Alex keeps calling Jason her ride or die and that they are the really shomance/nomance of the house !!

And again, Josh is playing a very good game. I find him fascinating to watch. A lot of growth from him.

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who heard that?  I think it was only Josh.  Anyone remember? 

Alex has been adamant that the showmances be broken up, more verbal than anyone.  Then she says in front of everyone that she and Jason are ride or die.   This makes me happy in a season with little to enjoy.  

Paul said it sometime a go that the golden apple was meant for him ( to give the vet one week of safety). I doubt that because I think Paul would rather roll the dice than put that kind of spotlight on himself.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

Paul said it sometime a go that the golden apple was meant for him ( to give the vet one week of safety). I doubt that because I think Paul would rather roll the dice than put that kind of spotlight on himself.

Yes.  I read this awhile back.  I find it curious that no one, in the house, has talked about it.  

It's a low bar but I think Josh is playing the second best strategic game in the house. And he's in a very good position. 

Paul getting Jason out this week would definitely shake things up. I can't imagine Alex and Kevin would go along with it, right? Right? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

It's a low bar but I think Josh is playing the second best strategic game in the house. And he's in a very good position. 

Paul getting Jason out this week would definitely shake things up. I can't imagine Alex and Kevin would go along with it, right? Right? 

Alex will definitely oppose!!  lol  

Okay, I asked this yesterday, didn't get an answer, so I'm putting the question forward again in hopes that someone can clear this up.

Posted yesterday during the outage/Cody and his breeding skills discussion:

19 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

I'll take that over Jason saying he'd watch while there was a line up to rape Jessica..come on, Cody is talking about himself..

Did this happen? Because I'd be really interested in a video clip if that's the case (I don't have Flashback, so FB times don't work for me). I've been searching other sites but haven't come across another mention of it. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay, I asked this yesterday, didn't get an answer, so I'm putting the question forward again in hopes that someone can clear this up.

Did this happen? Because I'd be really interested in a video clip if that's the case (I don't have Flashback, so FB times don't work for me). I've been searching other sites but haven't come across another mention of it. 

CAll, never heard anything like that. No help from me. LOL

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This is what I have read twice now ( twice)

They don't show the most cruel things that are said (like about Jessica killing people, Jason wanting Jessica getting raped, Kevin cutting down Cody's military service or if it is real, and of course all the sex that goes on.

So somewhere ,someone heard it, and not on the same forums.

• Love 1

I know! It was a throwaway line during the Cody debate that no one really picked up on and I'm super curious.

Mainly because I want to fuel my Jason hate. There's room for more hate. There's always room for more hate.

ETA: God, here I go, down the rabbit hole of searching. Someone send help if I don't come back in a few hours. Thanks for the clarification @Hello Lady

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I bet Kevin would, I find him skeevey as hell.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I watched the clip.  Jason and Paul were in the conversation, trashing Jessica, and I believe some one else off camera.  Jason was laughing hysterically.  It was a moment that seized him and he took it too far.  Jason laughed loudly throughout.   

Paul was shocked and said something to stop his roll.  

This is what I remember.  

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

I watched the clip.  Jason and Paul were in the conversation, trashing Jessica, and I believe some one else off camera.  Jason was laughing hysterically.  It was a moment that seized him and he took it too far.  Jason laughed loudly throughout.   

Paul was shocked and said something to stop his roll.  

This is what I remember.  

Of course Jason laughed. Rape is funny, right? 

(Ugh, there really needs to be a sarcastic text, like bold or italic has an option near the top.)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Of course Jason laughed. Rape is funny, right? 

(Ugh, there really needs to be a sarcastic text, like bold or italic has an option near the top.)

I don't believe his wife is expecting another kid either! That was in his HOH letter. They are all playing for jury and AFP. He doesn't believe Cody has a child, right back at you moron! You too Kevin!

4 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Joker's reports a rat was spotted in the kitchen via the HOH television.

ETA:  Apparently, Josh and Paul went to catch it.

Christmas and Matt decided to fuck with Paul and Josh's makeshift rat trap to make them believe that it has caught the rat.  Christmas gathered hair from a hairbrush and put it over something else to try to make it look like a rat and then put the "rat" under the pot that Paul and Josh used to make the rat trap.   This is the kind of stuff I wish we'd see more of.  I like it when they prank each other in funny ways.  I don't need to see an infinite bash fest.

Christmas gathering hair.png

Christmas with rat trap.png

• Love 5

That didn't take long! Found it! According to the reddit post, it was Jul 28, 2017 at 10:56 PM.

And now, a transcript of the relevant part. It's actually about Raven, not Jessica according to the reddit post but I can't quite tell. Sounds more like it's about Jessica to me.

Paul: "We gotta back door her."
Matt: "Yeah."
Paul: "Immediately."
Jason, laughing: "Back door her. Immediately."
Matt, laughing: "Immediately."
Alex: "Like in the sex way or the game way."
Matt: "Yes."
Jason: "You want me to hold her? Because I'll hold the shit out of her while you guys take turns."
(cue shocked but amused looks from Paul and Matt while Jason laughs)
Alex and Matt talking over each other
Paul: "Did you drink coffee today?"
Jason, laughing: "I just... God, you guys always try to make me look like a weirdo."

No, I think you accomplished that very well by yourself. Asshole. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That didn't take long! Found it! According to the reddit post, it was Jul 28, 2017 at 10:56 PM.

And now, a transcript of the relevant part. It's actually about Raven, not Jessica according to the reddit post but I can't quite tell. Sounds more like it's about Jessica to me.

Paul: "We gotta back door her."
Matt: "Yeah."
Paul: "Immediately."
Jason, laughing: "Back door her. Immediately."
Matt, laughing: "Immediately."
Alex: "Like in the sex way or the game way."
Matt: "Yes."
Jason: "You want me to hold her? Because I'll hold the shit out of her while you guys take turns."
(cue shocked but amused looks from Paul and Matt while Jason laughs)
Alex and Matt talking over each other
Paul: "Did you drink coffee today?"
Jason, laughing: "I just... God, you guys always try to make me look like a weirdo."

No, I think you accomplished that very well by yourself. Asshole. 

There ya go! Jason us a good ole boy, ain't he now! Ugh!

• Love 1

To be fair, I don't think he meant it maliciously and he definitely didn't mean it seriously. It is a joke, just not a very tasteful one and the subject matter is what gives pause. And I was going to give props to Alex and Matt for telling him that he crossed a line but Matt kept laughing throughout it, so not so much with the props. 

It's not at the level of Frankie Grande saying how he was going to rape Victoria until she was bleeding from multiple places. But it's still not a good look. 

ETA: I keep coming back to this and rereading it and (to me) it sounds like I'm absolving Jason of his sin. Which is not the case. Dark humour is a thing. My own sense of humour can be as black as the midnight sky. But I also know my audience and my setting and I tell jokes appropriately. A rape joke in a house that is monitored by a 24/7 live feed? No. No no no. Something said in the comfort and privacy of your own home to your spouse when you can both see the humour and no one is offended? Completely different. 

Also, the petty side of me wants to point out that Alex had no problem with this joke while not that long after this, she was crying in the HoH about Jessica "slapping her vagina". A joke versus a physical action are two completely different things but only one of those bothered her. 

Meh. They all suck.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

From twitter. 

DHkXb8qUIAAhy70.jpg:large

If you missed it last night, Paul locked down & suggested a final 3 deal with Josh and Christmas. #BB19

No wonder Alex dropped out of his #2 slot if that was ever true.  I don't think he wants to sit next to Christmas, either. 

• Love 12

Okay.  What do we expect today.   Paul saying Jason is sketch.   He has to go.  He is more of a threat to him than Mark at this point. 

When do Jason and Alex get to lose their punishments?  I thought it was only for a week.  Is it 2 weeks?  

• Love 2