Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I wonder if they played Cody's song request this morning.

I wondered that too.  I didn't have the feeds on to see him sit in the kitchen and drink coffee.  He probably thanked production if they played it.

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

They (Paul) were bitching yesterday that there was some country song playing during music time. I think he had asked before the 10 am mark, so he may have gotten it yesterday. Hopefully they played it again today. Three times in a row.

Anything to piss off these fuckers.

I don't think the timing was right for that to have been Cody's song.  I remembered Paul bitching about country music so when I heard Cody's request I chuckled to myself after finding it on youtube!  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Christi said:

So, are the feeds going down until Friday night??

Yup. And you know why?

Because it's a DE and my usual Thursday plans (which mean I can't watch the show live and instead wait for the west coast broadcast) got cancelled.

It's my fault, y'all. Sorry.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

The reason I put Christmas and Josh in there is because I worry that if Mark wins he's gonna put Paul up against Christmas/Josh when Paul/Alex is the correct play. 

It should be Paul/Alex with Xmas going up in the event Paul one of them wins POV.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

It should be Paul/Alex with Xmas going up in the event Paul one of them wins POV.

Yes.  What it should be will probably not happen.  lol

9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

videobrother streams the live show (all of them) when it airs on the east coast.  You don't have to wait. 

I pay $5 a month to my cable company for time shifting and it's worth every penny. It's just that I'm usually busy from 5 until 8 pm, BBT on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

The trade off is that for the 8 pm shows? The Newfoundland and Labrador version of Global plays the shows at 4 pm. Thanks for needing to be unique and a half hour before everyone else, NFLD!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Heh. So we've gotten to the level of petty summer camp pranks? What's next, saran wrapping the HoH toilet? Short sheeting the beds? Maybe we'll be lucky and it'll be like my 6th grade class trip to outdoor school, when a bear climbed the fire escape of our cabin and tried to get in while we were sleeping. I could be down for a bear to be set loose in the house.

Poor Alex. She's probably heartbroken about the ice because she doesn't have the recipe to make more.

First - those recipe comments are GOLD!

And B - 'A bear! You made a bear! Undo it, undo it!!'(TM) BtVS  :-)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Badsamaritan said:

And B - 'A bear! You made a bear! Undo it, undo it!!'(TM) BtVS  :-)

That episode is so cringeworthy but that line (and Spike stuck with arrows, tied to a chair, at the Thanksgiving dinner) is the best thing ever. 

ETA:

Big Brother: Julie Chen wants jury house live feeds

From the article, bolding mine:

“Cathy is speaking my language,” says Chen. “I have been pushing for this for like eight years at least. Because the jury house is where you don’t have to say anything nice to anyone anymore. You’ve already lost the money. And there has been so much drama. And, as a matter of fact, I brought it up yesterday. I said if the second person evicted tonight is Paul, we’re moving all our cameras to the jury house. Can you imagine Paul and Cody for a week alone?! And if Paul walks out of the house tonight, there goes half our content!

Or we get to see everyone start to play Big Brother instead of Big Paul.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14

They should play "Biscuits" by Kacey Musgraves, if they're gonna go country.   Someone might get a clue.

Putting salt in the sugar doesn't make yours any sweeter... ALEX.

ETA:  Now that I think about it, "Hee Haw" has more intelligent characters than this season.

Edited by Emilissima
Another corncob guy! <3<3<3
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Christi said:

So, are the feeds going down until Friday night??

They *might* come back before the show for a bit, but if they don't come back by 2:00 bb time then I'm sure they'll be off for good until Friday.

speaking of... do we know what time they come back friday night??? after the west coast airing probably? 

you all can tune into Live PD friday night to keep you occupied until the feeds come back ;)

• Love 1

That's cute how Julie acts like there's a chance in hell that Paul will get the boot tonight.

I'd pay good money to see a bear get turned loose in the HOH room while all the hyenas are up there. Of course, everyone would fall over themselves to get in front of the bear so it would eat them before it got to Paul.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That episode is so cringeworthy but that line (and Spike stuck with arrows, tied to a chair, at the Thanksgiving dinner) is the best thing ever. 

ETA:

Big Brother: Julie Chen wants jury house live feeds

From the article, bolding mine:

Or we get to see everyone start to play Big Brother instead of Big Paul.

Doesn't this just confirm what we think about these idiot producers?  They view Paul as vital to their content creation.  Which probably means they'll manipulate things so he stays in the house.

• Love 5

That was so disheartening to read.  If Paul walks out, we will have no show?   Jesus.  If we needed confirmation (we don't) Paul will be helped to the end.  Sigh.  

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Doesn't this just confirm what we think about these idiot producers?  They view Paul as vital to their content creation.  Which probably means they'll manipulate things so he stays in the house.

Julie is really only the host. I don't think she has anything to do with production itself in terms of the game, so it's just her opinion. But her opinion is no doubt shaped by the episodes as presented.

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That was so disheartening to read.  If Paul walks out, we will have no show?   Jesus.  If we needed confirmation (we don't) Paul will be helped to the end.  Sigh.  

Agree! I totally read it the same way! Super frustrating :( 

2 minutes ago, Harperlee1 said:

Omg, this "recipe," lol!!! And the reviews!! ?

Bad memories! I do content writing, and there were times when the pickings were so slim I had to do things almost as basic as this. (They always had a minimum number of steps, so that's why the poor contributor stretched it out, I'm sure.)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Harperlee1 said:

Omg, this "recipe," lol!!! And the reviews!! ?

After the fourth time the husband didn't refill the ice trays, I asked him why. He said he didn't have the recipe (funny enough, my dad used to use the same line when I was a kid). I emailed him this.

The ice trays still don't get filled unless I do it. But at least he has the recipe now.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Julie is really only the host. I don't think she has anything to do with production itself in terms of the game, so it's just her opinion. But her opinion is no doubt shaped by the episodes as presented.

She is privy to production chatter. She knows the scoop.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Daniele/Dominic were a showmance, they just didn't have as much time together on the show as the other 2 since Dom was like the 3rd person voted out.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

They flirted... but more so Dom to her and Dani just kinda pushed him off and said they were friends.  I really think their relationship didn't start until after getting out of the house.   I was actually kind of shocked they had gotten married because on the show Dani didn't seem to have that type of interest in him.

I thought Dani had a boyfriend outside the house during that season, and that is why things with Dom didn't progress in the house.

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It doesn't sound like we will be able to watch the finish of the DE.  That is a horrible thing to do to us.  

Do you mean the HOH after the second eviction? We should be able to see the DE. Cody will be first and then they'll do HOH/veto/2nd eviction on the live show.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, YouKnowNothing said:

I just watched Jessica's Instagram live and she did say she was going to propose to Cody, but she was also being 100% sarcastic when she said it. 

I think Jessica is simply drumming up some business for either she or Cody to get voted AFP in the finals.  She knows the ship has sunk on the $500, but there is still hope for the $25, .   I'm sure that was part of their plan when either of them left.  They are clever.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

It's pretty amazing that two sucky and boring people hoooked up. I think Matt might have about 3 to Raven's DR. I love hearing Raven complain to BB that she hasn't had a DR. She must be totally confused and not realize that the BB, the HG and America hate her. LOL!! Julie must be dreading her exit interview with Matt and Raven. She might squeeze out a question and quickly go to the HOH competition. That said, that could be another couple of weeks. In theory, the HG still have (want) to get out Mark and Elaina first.

I notice they don't even follow her with the camera's anymore.  Hint, hint.  She's boring but it's been a pleasure not seeing her and her sideways glances to see the camera is ON HER!

Tonights DE really depends on who gets HOH.  If Paul, Alex or Jason win those three are safe.  The others...I donno.  Christmas has Kevin..sorta, Christmas also has Josh..sorta, Mark and Elena have each other and Matt and Raven the same.  Then again will Christmas be able to even play?  Seems like she might be the one to make something happen since she has three just like Paul has three.  Interesting to think about. 

Do you think Kevin and Josh are more loyal to Christmas than to Paul?  Would either of the couples support an Alpha Christmas against an Alpha Alex?

I know Elena hates Alex.  Mark would probably follow her lead over to Christmas.

Lots of pieces to this puzzle.

18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It doesn't sound like we will be able to watch the finish of the DE.  That is a horrible thing to do to us.  

We never get to see the 2nd HOH.  They usually do that an hour or 2 after the show ends and feeds are blocked anyways.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Julie is married to the head of CBS, Les Moonves. I don't see why she couldn't convince him to get cameras into the jury house. I might even pay for feeds in that case! I'm sure she knows a lot of what's going on as far as production, too. She seems very hands on with this show despite having "The Talk" every day.

Edited by burgerbitz
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, burgerbitz said:

Julie is married to the head of CBS, Les Moonves. I don't see why she couldn't convince him to get cameras into the jury house. I might even pay for feeds in that case! I'm sure she knows a lot of what's going on as far as production, too. She seems very hands on with this show despite having "The Talk" every day.

supposedly they are not allowed to be around each other in jury - i find that hard to be true, but maybe. And if it is true then feeds would be pointless.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Do you mean the HOH after the second eviction? We should be able to see the DE. Cody will be first and then they'll do HOH/veto/2nd eviction on the live show.

We will see the first eviction but not get to watch the entire second HOH if it runs over (likely) thus not knowing who won until the feeds return tomorrow night.  . 

10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

supposedly they are not allowed to be around each other in jury - i find that hard to be true, but maybe. And if it is true then feeds would be pointless.

Maybe I'm having a moment but isn't this the show where we see them arriving at the Jury house and they play a video of how they were evicted?  They sure were together there.

Just now, wings707 said:

We will see the first eviction but not get to watch the entire second HOH if it runs over (likely) thus not knowing who won until the feeds return tomorrow night.  . 

We will see the first and second eviction on the show. 

I can only hope that the Unitard/Costume curse is in full effect for tonight and we lose either Alex or Jason in the DE. 

Or just Alex. And they make her walk out with the giant backpack.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

So that tweet was false info from CBS.  Maybe we will see who wins the second HOH. 

We won't.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I can only hope that the Unitard/Costume curse is in full effect for tonight and we lose either Alex or Jason in the DE. 

Or just Alex. And they make her walk out with the giant backpack.

We won't.

Don't see why not, they can't set up the Friday "special" until they are done.  

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Don't see why not, they can't set up the Friday "special" until they are done.  

That (the second HoH comp) might be - at least in part - the Friday "special" episode. 

They screwed up with the tweet and sent it out early, that's all.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I completely understand that Cody's behaviour the first few weeks were not great. I understand that he ruined their alliance by not telling them who he was putting up and got a lot of people pissed off. I get that he also isolated people, wouldn't talk to them, and he showed almost zero emotion to people not named Jessica until he came back into the house after his eviction. I get that he made some serious blunders in the game, which is why people don't trust him or like him.

However...This motherfucker, who spilled Cody's secret and then instigated the bitching and wrongful claims about him as a father, is going to accuse Cody of being mean and that nobody was mean to Cody? Oh, hell to the no. You're not so high and mighty, Mr. Frame Some Kid And Get Him Evicted. The guy who wants to bang Christmas in jury house has no leg to stand on with Cody right now. I'm not so sorry that you might be butthurt over your assumption that Cody might be lying about having a kid for sympathy. I hope Paul tears you to shreds with Josh, Alex, Christmas, and others in front of the whole entire house once Mark's gone and Paul needs a fight to get you out. 

Did I mention I've kind of secretly hated Kevin from the beginning and thought he was a creepy old man trying to act cool with the younger kids? 

I've disliked Kevin since I first saw his hair.

22 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Holy shit Alex is as hideous on the inside as she is on the outside. 

Can someone please tell the devout Catholic that "Jesus Fucking Christ" is frowned upon?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Slider said:

I literally laughed out loud at work and had people stop to ask if everything was ok.  This made my day, Thanks @Callaphera!

Did you read the comments too? Freaking hilarious!

• Love 2

Poor Cody either can't trust anyone else to do his hair or no one else will do it.  Mark had to do it and doesn't know what he's doing. I think Cody got a little worried he screwed it up.  But he's ok with it.  the back does look kinda of weird though.

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Poor Cody either can't trust anyone else to do his hair or no one else will do it.  Mark had to do it and doesn't know what he's doing. I think Cody got a little worried he screwed it up.  But he's ok with it.  the back does look kinda of weird though.

The best part was Paul glaring daggers towards the bathroom from the kitchen island while eating cereal (heh) and talking with Alex about how fucking fake either Cody or Mark are while Mark was trying to butcher the back of Cody's head. 

• Love 1

Does anyone else get the feeling that in seclusion before entering the house guests were given Season 15 to watch -and were told we really like this kind of drama...Ohhh and more sex...  A Lot more sex!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Boilergal said:

Does anyone else get the feeling that in seclusion before entering the house guests were given Season 15 to watch -and were told we really like this kind of drama...Ohhh and more sex...  A Lot more sex!!!

I would not put it past them.  

3 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

It's even worse - they were given Season 16.  So they WATCHED what Derrick did all damn season long, and all seem determined to be the Cody of this season to Paul's Derrick.

• Love 2