Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

My new wish, since even if Paul is nommed he won't get evicted, if for Mark/Elena to win HOH and nom Alex/Josh or Alex/Christmas so that Paul has to choose which of his biggest minions to keep. 

I posted the same earlier. In DE, do not put Paul up but his teammates and see who he pushes to evict. DO the same in next one. See who he campaigns to keep or evict. Not just who he votes out but who he advocates for.

• Love 4

Ohhhh, goody.  Best thing that happened today.

2 minutes ago, urusai said:

Yummmm Paul's tears are sooo delicious. tm Eric Cartman

Is he really crying?  Or just worried?  He hasn't been with her for very long IIRC.

Alex acting incredulous over the fact that they've been arguing about cat ears for 2 months is hilarious since she's the only one who gives a shit about it. Also, she sure does use 'God damn' a lot for someone who's supposedly such a devout Catholic.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, missyb said:

Paul is upset because the DR told him his girlfriend withdrew her consent, so he cannot talk about her  ( use her name). This has upset him and making him wonder what the heck is going on. He must be thinking about how he is looking on TV.

Cool!  Something to finally rattle his cage.

• Love 15

Josh tells Paul that Kevin has the $25k temptation. Apparently Kevin told him as soon as they walked back in the house.

I didn't know Josh knew. Paul said he's going to drop that bomb soon. 

CODY FOR AFP!

This coupled with his GF trouble is excellent news.  He cannot get away with dismissing negative SM comments with the typical comment "haters will be haters."  It is more than that, Paul. 

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Josh tells Paul that Kevin has the $25k temptation. Apparently Kevin told him as soon as they walked back in the house.

I didn't know Josh knew. Paul said he's going to drop that bomb soon. 

Ah yes, right on schedule.  The murder of Kevin.  

I tweeted Jessica about supporting Cody for AFP because impact was far greater. 

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

CODY FOR AFP!

This coupled with his GF trouble is excellent news.  He cannot get away with dismissing negative SM comments with the typical comment "haters will be haters."  It is more than that, Paul. 

Ah yes, right on schedule.  The murder of Kevin.  

I tweeted Jessica about supporting Cody for AFP because impact was far greater. 

So funny. I tweeted her also. To rally support for AFP for Cody.

Xmas has really talked herself in to believing she has been righteous and standing up for herself.  And that is an example of how most HG will either never see or not cop to ever doing anything wrong. Instead they blame it on editing and that we did not see everything.

• Love 9

Paul is so bummed that Kevin told more than one person ( that person being him) about the $25,000 that Kevin took. And that the person he told ( Josh) never said anything to him. This is bugging the shot out of him. And Cody may have respected Paul the first 10 days but I'll bet if you asked him today, he would have a different answer.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul is upset because the DR told him his girlfriend withdrew her consent, so he cannot talk about her  ( use her name). This has upset him and making him wonder what the heck is going on. He must be thinking about how he is looking on TV.

LOL Hahaha, I like his gf right now.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Paul's girlfriend pulled her release because it goes to fish when he talks about her now and he said he wasn't allowed to talk about her anymore. Smart woman!

giphy.gif

• Love 12
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Jason being the voice of reason in telling Paul, we need to stop the pile on. We are looking like heathens. We thought it would tear them apart and it brought them together. WE have a couple of easy weeks ahead. Lets settle down.

Too bad! He didnt seem to understand why Cody didnt mention his daughter.

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 4

Paul is being unnecessarily messy about this Kevin & $25K situation. I hope this is finally the thing that bites him in the ass and Kevin calls him out on it. 

But... probably not because we can't have nice things and Paul seemingly gets away with anything and everything. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paul is being unnecessarily messy about this Kevin & $25K situation. I hope this is finally the thing that bites him in the ass and Kevin calls him out on it. 

God I hope so, please someone,  kick Paul's @ss to the the curb! Please! 

• Love 7

If Elena and Mark fall for Paul's BS one more time, they can go anytime. Paul pointing fingers at Kevin on two fronts. The person that Cody is protecting and for taking the $25,000. But Elena isn't sure who Paul is talking about because Paul just said " the one who says he has everyones back" and she is says, no one has my back.

• Love 1

And up in HOH, Paul is still setting up his attack on Kevin. 

Lies and says Josh told him and Kevin confirmed it tonight. Ja-how did that come up? I asked him if there was something he needed to tell me? He said, let me put it this way,you can thank me for being in the house. I got ya.  He says Josh said he told him as they were walking back into the house.

Good on Josh for never saying a word. More than Paul is doing.Also blaming Kevin for pointing the finger at Ramses and getting him out ( Pauls idea). 

And everyone buys what Paul says hook line and sinker.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Mark is back to groveling. Excruciating to watch. 

I don't think he actually means what he is saying to Paul, Alex and the rest of them. I have no doubt in my mind he's throwing up Alex/Paul if he wins DE in HoH. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't think he actually means what he is saying to Paul, Alex and the rest of them. I have no doubt in my mind he's throwing up Alex/Paul if he wins DE in HoH. 

Please let it be so. Or make him suffer and have to show some cards . Put up Xmas and Alex. Just win !!!!

• Love 6

I looked up Christmas' books on Amazon last night. A few people put disparaging reviews up saying that she's a bully and a miserable human being & the like. All in reference to BB, of course. I wonder how often the word "fuck" appears in her books. 

I remember a couple weeks ago Jason said that Paul was going to fuck them all. I guess he or should I say Alex changed his tune. I wonder if he still really doesn't trust Paul, but doesn't dare say so?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

He told Elena Paul/Josh,

• Love 2

"I love that Cody remained so calm during all that bullshit and didn't give them anything. Mark should follow that same strategy instead of getting pulled into fights with that pack of hyenas."

Cody attended two boot camps. The Air Force boot camp and then Marine Corp boot camp. I am sure his ability to shut down and not respond to idiocy came from Marine Corp boot Camp because I doubt that the Air Force is nearly as strenuous. Heck, the Marines added extra time to boot camp so that they can send people through a final intense exercise that finishes their training. Because boot camp wasn't intense enough. Most people don't have that training and will not be able to keep their cool with all of the idiocy going on around them.

I stopped watching the show and won't watch the rest of this season. I am following through your posts here. I cannot tolerate the bullying and poor behavior from this group of assholes.

• Love 18

Per Jokers, last night Paul told Mark that he heard Mark is coming after him and that Mark had better watch what he says. Paul also said he knows Mark has beef with Josh and Christmas. Mark said Josh is just noise and he wouldn't put up Josh/Christmas, instead he would make a statement. Sounds like Mark pretty much said to Paul that he'd put Paul up. Lord, I hope Mark wins HOH on Thursday.

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There is no way Mark wins HoH. DE HoHs are practically crapshoots, and the odds just aren't in Mark's favor. The most hilarious HoH to me would be Elena. She wouldn't seriously put Mark up, would she?

I don't think she would. She finally seems to have realized that there's no way to get in with the in crowd.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hello Lady said:

He told Elena Paul/Josh,

He's flip flopped on this a million times. Late last night he said he can't put up Josh (or Christmas) because they aren't threats. 

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

There is no way Mark wins HoH. DE HoHs are practically crapshoots, and the odds just aren't in Mark's favor. The most hilarious HoH to me would be Elena. She wouldn't seriously put Mark up, would she?

No, I feel fairly confident that she won't now. I guarantee it'll be Paul/Alex. I think she realizes that it has to be them, with a Josh backdoor option. 

Nonetheless, I fully expect Matt to win DE HOH, just because DEs are always crapshoots as to who wins. I'm not expecting anyone other than Mark or Elena to walk out the door behind Cody. 

(That way, if the impossible happens and Paul leaves, or the less impossible but unlikely Josh/Raven/Alex leave, then I can be surprised in a good way).

• Love 6

Christmas: I'm going to lose a lot of followers cuz they see me arguing. They don't understand the context, situation we're in NT - PowerofVito 

Christmas: It just breaks my heart because I'm f*cking Miss Positive but my fans will see me fighting and think otherwise. NT - PowerofVito 

Has Xmas acknowledged she is losing control? She may consider a mea culpa to those she has gone off on. It has not been a good look for her brand,

• Love 8

So sounds like Paul is setting Kevin up to be an easy out for possibly DE (I think they are still not sure if it's this week or next but they know it will be soon).  I will be SO freaking pissed Kevin leaves before Josh, Raven or Christmas.

Last night Alex was telling Jason that they need to start distancing themselves from Josh to make it seem like they aren't so friendly with him (like a secret alliance) and just tell people that they are so annoyed with him. and Jason was like "oh yea he is!!!"  and I think Alex was just joking - for some reason she really likes Josh and likes his antics and she was annoyed that Jason actually thinks Josh is annoying. I can tell that Jason really does not like him and I think in the next week or so we'll have a full blown josh/jason fight.  Except Jason has told Josh mutliple times that he's not afraid of being kicked out of the house due to punching him in the face. 

I was also thinking back to how Alex went at Megan before she left about the whole panda/racist thing.  Since we only saw it on the show we didn't really see their friendship but Alex said in her DR that her and Megan were friends and it hurt her that Megan would make up a lie like that. And then she attacks Megan in front of EVERYONE.  Alex has always said that she will call people out on stuff.  However, I think if someone is your friend they deserve to be able to explain why something happened and not humiliated in front of everyone.  Alex is a really shitty friend. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Mark has a good shot at veto though, especially if it's the clown shoe comp.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

But... probably not because we can't have nice things and Paul seemingly gets away with anything and everything. 

Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but wasn't Kevin taking the $25K what unleashed the consequence (aka Paul) on the house?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Maybe I'm mis-remembering, but wasn't Kevin taking the $25K what unleashed the consequence (aka Paul) on the house?

Yes.  Paul should thank him.  LOL  If Kevin hadn't have taken it someone would have so mute point.  Why would anyone care?  

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I was also thinking back to how Alex went at Megan before she left about the whole panda/racist thing.  Since we only saw it on the show we didn't really see their friendship but Alex said in her DR that her and Megan were friends and it hurt her that Megan would make up a lie like that. And then she attacks Megan in front of EVERYONE.  Alex has always said that she will call people out on stuff.  However, I think if someone is your friend they deserve to be able to explain why something happened and not humiliated in front of everyone.  Alex is a really shitty friend. 

I mean, to be fair to Alex, her and Megan had only known each other for a week up until that point. Not that Alex wasn't shitty for confronting her in front of everyone if they really were close, but they barely knew each other at that point for Alex to know what Megan was like. 

38 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Last night Alex was telling Jason that they need to start distancing themselves from Josh to make it seem like they aren't so friendly with him (like a secret alliance) and just tell people that they are so annoyed with him. and Jason was like "oh yea he is!!!"  and I think Alex was just joking - for some reason she really likes Josh and likes his antics and she was annoyed that Jason actually thinks Josh is annoying. I can tell that Jason really does not like him and I think in the next week or so we'll have a full blown josh/jason fight.  Except Jason has told Josh mutliple times that he's not afraid of being kicked out of the house due to punching him in the face. 

I love Jason's hatred toward Josh. I think he's tried to hide it until recently, but with the last straw being the condiments fight, it's nice to see Jason legit lose it on Josh and him calling Josh out on stuff. Last night, Jason was lying down and Josh came over and sat on Jason's back. Jason immediately told him that if he didn't get off by the count of three, there would be consequences. As soon as he got to three, Josh quickly scrambled off and made a joke of it, but I know Jason was not kidding in his threat. 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes.  Paul should thank him.  LOL  If Kevin hadn't have taken it someone would have so mute point.  Why would anyone care?  

If Kevin hadn't pressed his button, Mark would have gotten the 25k (according to my superb pausing skills when the lights went off). So Paul was coming back in the house, regardless. 

Unfortunately for us, Paul will make it a big deal that Kevin lied about the 25k and blamed it on 'poor Ramses', who Paul will start declaring a poor victim because he was falsely framed and they could have totally kept Ramses if they knew the truth! He'll make it out that Kevin is a liar that can't be trusted (as he's already started doing) so when Kevin tries to point out that Paul knew this whole time, he'll shut it down. Kevin needs to make it clear that Paul knew and told him to keep it to himself, as well as him telling him to throw the hinky votes. Unfortunately, Kevin won't do it in time before Paul convinces his hyena-sheep that Kevin's just a lying liar who lies. 

Josh really does need to go for DE if Paul doesn't, because Paul uses him as a scapegoat so with Josh gone, Paul will have to rely on Christmas/Alex to call people out for him.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It's won't be a moot point to this pack of hyenas because they're always looking for a reason to vilify someone. Probably Kevin taking money will be seen as evidence of being selfish and not a team player. Never mind that BB isn't a team sport.

• Love 3
Just now, Michichick said:

It's won't be a moot point to this pack of hyenas because they're always looking for a reason to vilify someone. Probably Kevin taking money will be seen as evidence of being selfish and not a team player. Never mind that BB isn't a team sport.

Of course, I am counting on that.  It could go far beyond liar and greedy deep into his character morphing into he talked with Cody and he was the leak to the other side.  He was playing all of us.   Off with his head!  

The Joker's polls are better than ever this morning. The seven in this Nerd Herd/Friendship Redux are the seven lowest-ranking house guests. From the bottom up it goes Raven, Matt, Christmas, Josh, Paul, Alex and Jason. Elena and Kevin are hovering around the center, and Cody and Mark are the current fan favorites.

• Love 14

Christmas: I used to be a stone cold hard bitch. I was aggressive. I would throw things when I was wrong. I would throw things
when I was right. It took me 12 years to get away from that. I used to be so reactive.

hmmmm nope 

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I love Jason's hatred toward Josh. I think he's tried to hide it until recently, but with the last straw being the condiments fight, it's nice to see Jason legit lose it on Josh and him calling Josh out on stuff. Last night, Jason was lying down and Josh came over and sat on Jason's back. Jason immediately told him that if he didn't get off by the count of three, there would be consequences. As soon as he got to three, Josh quickly scrambled off and made a joke of it, but I know Jason was not kidding in his threat. 

And then that's when Jason went and farted on his head lol  I thought FOR SURE Josh would get all up in arms about how that's so disrespectful - sitting on his face and farting on it.  But I guess that's nothing compared to pickle juice and hot sauce. 

12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas: I used to be a stone cold hard bitch. I was aggressive. I would throw things when I was wrong. I would throw things
when I was right. It took me 12 years to get away from that. I used to be so reactive.

hmmmm nope 

uhhh yea... i think she has reverted a bit...... or a lot.   I knew that came from somewhere. No way do you preach about how positive you are and then become a nasty nasty bitch at the drop of a hat. 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul helped and supported Kevin in the blame Ramses 25k scandal.   God I hate them all.  How can they do this day after day after day?  

This is where I have to give Paul some credit.  He is relentless and determined to spin everything around to game talk.  I was watching a clip of the argument where Cody ate too much cereal for their liking.  It was a silly argument with nothing of substance.  But every now and then one of them would say something slightly game related and the other person would let it slip by and continue arguing about cereal but Paul would interrupt and be like "whoa whoa, what was that about Elena?" and try to steer the argument towards the game talk.  I don't know if he's just a paranoid rat who has become accustomed to picking up on certain cues or if he intentionally tries to obfuscate mundane arguments with game arguments.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I don't know if he's just a paranoid rat who has become accustomed to picking up on certain cues or if he intentionally tries to obfuscate mundane arguments with game arguments.

As much as I dislike Paul, I think he is into this game body, mind, and spirit. He's not going to miss a chance at turning the game to his favor. I would hate to see him win - hate, hate, hate to see him win. On the other hand he's the only one actually playing. Everyone else is playing to give him the win, and come in second place to his win.  I'm like one of those hamsters who goes to the jury hating another hamster and then giving them my vote because they played the best game .

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7

Paul's goal and strategy is twofold. Continue to provide targets that are not him. He has that in abundance. Secondly, reinforce his lament how hard this has been as a single vet and that he can never win because who will give to someone who has one twice. Check, HG's are telling him how he deserves to win and they would be honored to sit next to him.

• Love 2

I don't give Paul credit for anything.   He is not 'playing', he is ruling his subjects with intimidation.  He is incapable of seeing this as 'just a game' though that is his tag line.   He is power drunk and cannot see what this is doing to this season, fellow HGs or his reputation.  The good player takes all of this into consideration and operates with finesse.   

• Love 15

I usually hate it when I read that the feeds will be down for an extended period of time.  I really don't care this time.  

I am looking forward to Cody getting cheers and a standing ovation as they all peak out the front door!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, MV007 said:

This is where I have to give Paul some credit.  He is relentless and determined to spin everything around to game talk.  I was watching a clip of the argument where Cody ate too much cereal for their liking.  It was a silly argument with nothing of substance.  But every now and then one of them would say something slightly game related and the other person would let it slip by and continue arguing about cereal but Paul would interrupt and be like "whoa whoa, what was that about Elena?" and try to steer the argument towards the game talk.  I don't know if he's just a paranoid rat who has become accustomed to picking up on certain cues or if he intentionally tries to obfuscate mundane arguments with game arguments.

Paranoid rat, no doubts!

I think Paul is playing a good game until he starting wanting these continuous attacks on people for no reason. Or is he just THAT paranoid that he thinks if he doesn't keep the pressure on 24/7 that something will slip through the cracks?  He likes to keep people riled up and I absolutely hate that.  Let people breathe!!!!

• Love 2