Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Slider said:

Sure, but she's at the bottom on the totem pole anyways.  Who is everyone targeting after Jess and Cody?  Mark and Elena.  And should someone win veto or immunity or whatever they call it, she's gone. 

She does not see this.   Paul has been courting her favor.  Last night they hung out in the hammock, Paul lying in her lap.  She feels safe with Paul and knows Mark is in danger.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Slider said:

But that's my point.  She doesn't win.  There is no way she wins.  She's next out.

Everyone mius a few only care about jury, thats a win for them.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Cody and Jess are fighting for HOH, but are any of Paul's minions? It seems like everyone wants to throw the next HOH. 

I think Mark may be the only one.  Maybe Alex. 

4 hours ago, wings707 said:

And Cody probably said, what is Coachella?  

...and Jessica probably replied, "That's 'cherry' in Spanish."

2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Damn - I was going to say now I'm going to go out of my way not to wear green during the month of August. But guess what color I'm wearing today? But hey, at least it's olive green and not kelly green : )

50% odds Raving thinks St. Patrick's Day is one great big gastroperesis telethon.

• Love 6

She does not see this.

Oh I get that, but she should see it, as she was so blindsided by Ramses leaving, and by worrying that she could be going on the block.  

Cody and Jess are fighting for HOH, but are any of Paul'

Wouldn't that be hilarious?  No one tries and they get it by default!  Especially funny, because Paul can't play, and he will have to sit there and watch those morons throw it like Cody had to during the Candy Comp. LOL, that makes he smile.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Oh I get that, but she should see it, as she was so blindsided by Ramses leaving, and by worrying that she could be going on the block.  

Wouldn't that be hilarious?  No one tries and they get it by default!  Especially funny, because Paul can't play, and he will have to sit there and watch those morons throw it like Cody had to during the Candy Comp. LOL, that makes he smile.  

Paul is good at gas lighting and that is precisely why Elena feels safe.  Paul said, drop Mark and she did.  That was her fee to be back in the fold.  

And yes, I would love to see that!   

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Apparently the orders are once Jess and Cody are out, throw it to Josh.

That was not a serious plan.  They laughed at the notion.  But should that possibility present itself they would! 

Edited by wings707

I've seen rumors elsewhere that HOH is gonna be a plinko style crapshoot. 

If it's true production really stupid for not making it physical, giving Cody a better chance at it. Slippy slide would've been good. 

• Love 7

On BBAD Christmas was telling Kevin that she is at 25% of the pain meds that I guess she was taking before. So, she must be weaning off. I don't know how long that type of pain lasts, but I don't see her getting any easier to live with if she's still in pain with less meds. I also caught her talking to Josh about the fight and he seems regretful and realizing it was turning ugly (as he voiced a couple times during). I think he's the only one of the group to think so. I can appreciate that about him. Christmas was still riding the "it needed to happen" train. Something about her way of speaking is so irritating (not to mention just what she says most of the time).

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

If it's true production really stupid for not making it physical, giving Cody a better chance at it. Slippy slide would've been good. 

The only consolation to jess and Cody going out will be watching Paul's group self-destruct. Once they have to start eating their own, it'll be a nice bit of comeuppance for some HGs. 

• Love 7

I think as long as the temptation comp is in the game (three more weeks?) we're not gonna see any endurance. Basically not enough room in the Sunday episode for two competitions.  

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Artsda said:

He's ranting over how Cody's the bully and Cody this and Cody that and Josh of all people tried to be the voice of reason.

Josh continues to be the only member of Paul and the Paulettes that has even a modicum of self-awareness. It's sad really, but also super hilarious.

46 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Mark should probably throw HOH. Elena definitely should. 

And I'm fairly sure they both will. As will Matt. And Kevin. Jason could go either way. The only people I feel certain will actually try to win are Jess, Cody, Alex, Josh, Christmas, and Raven.

42 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I had high hopes for Elena but her social game is nonexistent.

She was doing so well early on, but she stopped trying after Cody left/when Dom became the house target. She just quickly deteriorated in a spectacular fashion.

17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Was Paul the one that flipped the house against Paulie last season??

I believe it was more Natalie/Bridgette, but Paul definitely did help. Because he hates bullies, dontchaknow!

14 minutes ago, Cutty said:

If that's true then I bet a million dollars Jess/Cody won't win. Crapshoots rarely go the way I want them to go. On the plus side at least it means people can't really throw it and someone who really doesn't want it might win, which is always funny.

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I think as long as the temptation comp is in the game (three more weeks?) we're not gonna see any endurance. Basically not enough room in the Sunday episode for two competitions.  

There will be 2 more weeks of Temptation Competitions. Julie said it'd be for '3 weeks' and this was the 1st week. And yea I definitely agree that there won't be another endurance until those are over. I don't really see them doing a DE in the next 2 weeks either, but they may.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

A Josh HOH is a terrifying prospect. 

A Josh HOH guarantees me not watching for the week. He'll be a cocky little shit, banging pots and pans and bragging about his power. No thanks, I'm good. 

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Mark should probably throw HOH. Elena definitely should. 

I say Mark probably should because his game is pretty much shot at this point. He's the next target in line for most of the house after Jody.

I don't know, I would think that Mark should only throw the HoH if it is to Jess or Cody. Mark is third on the list to be voted out so he needs to keep them in the house. Mark needs the numbers on the other side to diminish and that only happens if Cody, Jess or he wins the HoH.

If he does win, he puts up Paul and Christmas, the head of the hydra, and hopes that none of the other folks end up on the block after losing the temptation competition.  I think that Matt and Kevin might be less solidly in Paul's camp then it appears. Kevin wants to stay in the game and make as much money as possible. He is not participating full throttle in Paul's ridiculous antics and plans. Kevin walks out of Paul's lectures and has been willing to talk to Jessica. I think Kevin would love the opportunity to vote out Paul.

The only way for Jess, Cody and Mark to get Elena back is to change the numbers so that Elena can work with them without totally screwing over her game. Matt, Raven and Josh are votes for Paul but they are not a strategic threat. Kevin is more of a floater then Paul realizes. So getting Paul or Christmas out is key. But putting Paul up against Raven or Matt or Josh is ridiculous because people would be fine voting for any of them over Paul. I think that the key is that it has to be Paul vs Christmas.

Mark cannot have one of Paul's minions win HoH because the nominations will make it harder for him. If he throws the comp to anyone other then Jess or Cody than Mark is an idiot.

19 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

It has to be a quiz style or quick crapshoot comp like roll the ball down the ramp and then shoot it into a numbered container. Since they have two more temptation competitions they can't have any endurance competitions like fill-the-bowl because it would eat into their Sunday show too much. 

A Josh HOH is a terrifying prospect. 

And since they weren't locked in yesterday it likely isn't a complicated set up

I just read on another site that there will not be another BBOT this year - possibly not ever :( 

37 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Apparently the orders are once Jess and Cody are out, throw it to Josh.

In that sequence, surely four of the most terrifying words in the English language.

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Endurance comps are boring and my least favorite just above crap shoots.  Crap shoots are easy to throw so that could be an advantage for Cody and Jess.  

Not if it's plinko; that's one you can win totally by accident.  Can you imagine the horror on Matt's face should he win HoH this week...?  :D

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

In that sequence, surely four of the most terrifying words in the English language.

Not if it's plinko; that's one you can win totally by accident.  Can you imagine the horror on Matt's face should he win HoH this week...?  :D

and, Matt would be all, "I have to what? Nominate two people? When did this start?". LOL!!

• Love 8

I think crapshoots are actually the hardest to throw. Since they're typically something along the lines of music quizzes or plinko, the most unexpected people tend to win. Unless you're deliberately throwing the competitions and literally sit there or throw the ball across the backyard, there's still a chance of accidentally winning.

I know my nightmare HOH would be Josh this week, so I'm fully expecting and prepping for Josh winning. It's easier to be pleasantly surprised than to be disappointed. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She does not see this.   Paul has been courting her favor.  Last night they hung out in the hammock, Paul lying in her lap.  She feels safe with Paul and knows Mark is in danger.  

Paul is trying to secure his position for next week. He spent a lot of time last night asking peeps who could he be up on the block with and go home?? He is running through scenarios . He has to play that Elena is back in his good graveness right now to secure her loyalty for next week.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Crap shoots are easy to throw ...

I feel the exact opposite. People who are trying to throw win crapshoots all the time. The whole thing about a crapshoot is it's like 100% luck based, so unless you're going to just throw your ball over the compound and make it super obvious, which most people are afraid to do, then you might win accidentally.

19 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

I think that the key is that it has to be Paul vs Christmas.

I feel like Christmas will easily go over Paul and no one will care. No one is solidly loyal to her and many people are really over her drug-addled rage issues and general negativity. Hell, even Jason and Kevin, who in some other circumstances might be an easy vote against Paul, would probably jump at the chance to evict her. She'd probably go out in an unanimous vote and no one would give a shit.

Right now Paul is gonna stay no matter who he's against, but it's important for almost everyone that they get out one of his bigger minions. You have to start chipping away at his power so that eventually you can get rid of him. There are people who want to do it but they're afraid because so many people are up his ass and no one wants to take the first shot at him for fear that everyone will go against them. Honestly I think that since you can't get Paul the best bet is Matt. He is a big Paul ass kisser plus he's more liked by others than most of the other minions. He's also more likely than Josh/Christmas/Raven/Elena to start winning comps. Alex would also be a really good bet, because without her Kevin and Jason almost certainly deflect from Paul.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10

On BBAD Jess asked for her dog tags back, mentioned that Cody just put his dog tags around her neck and he said for the DR session. So the 2 of them were in there doing a session together it sounded like.

So they must have called one and that one got the other? Because the house has no idea they were in there together and they didn't call them together.

Edited by Artsda

The best pairing to put up next week is Paul/Alex or Paul/Raven. That way, at least I don't particularly care on who goes. Raven or Alex going means that their partner(s) have an easier chance of turning on Paul. 

• Love 7

Ok, I have been convinced crap shoots are difficult to throw but it still depends on what kind.  I will be away for 5 days and miss the feed action but I can deal.  Lol.  Here and twitter will be plenty.  

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The best pairing to put up next week is Paul/Alex or Paul/Raven. That way, at least I don't particularly care on who goes. Raven or Alex going means that their partner(s) have an easier chance of turning on Paul. 

I think Paul and Alex would cause more angst. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like Christmas will easily go over Paul and no one will care. No one is solidly loyal to her and many people are really over her drug-addled rage issues and general negativity. Hell, even Jason and Kevin, who in some other circumstances might be an easy vote against Paul, would probably jump at the chance to evict her. She'd probably go out in an unanimous vote and no one would give a shit.

True but I think Christmas is one of the main Paul bad idea supporters and losing her will weaken Paul's control. She has a brain that she has been using badly. But she was one of the ones challenging Matt's attempts to slow down or even stop the idiocy yesterday. She is one of the people to encourage the awful behavior. Pull her and you make it easier for Matt and Kevin to act more independently. Matt has a certain amount of influence over Raven, so removing Christmas gives him more ability to direct Raven away from Paul's stupidity.

The bonus is that Paul would be willing to see her go and not realize that the way he targets her will make it easier for Elena, Kevin and Matt to see how Paul will go after them if Paul feels threatened. I think it solidly moves Elena into Cody, Jess and Mark's camp and leaves Kevin and Matt as further detached from Paul's core group. Raven and Josh are simply lost causes who can't think for themselves. Matt and Kevin have both shown glimmers of self awareness that can only be encouraged by removing Christmas or Paul.

So she might be an easy out but the way Paul targets her to get her out will sour some of the hangers ons and weaken him.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

She is one of the people to encourage the awful behavior. Pull her and you make it easier for Matt and Kevin to act more independently. Matt has a certain amount of influence over Raven, so removing Christmas gives him more ability to direct Raven away from Paul's stupidity.

I don't disagree that Christmas has shown downright awful behaviour. But her going won't give him any ability to direct Raven away from Paul. Raven's the one also instigating Paul's behaviour. She actively loves it and has argued against Matt's attempts to stop the bullying. If anything, Raven has influence over Matt. He'll do what she says because he probably just wants to get laid. If she goes, Matt can come to his own decisions because he won't be thinking with his other head anymore. Christmas has no control over Matt; not as much as Raven does, at least. 

Also, Paul has been trying to plant seeds to get Christmas out (and successfully), so he wouldn't care if she left, not compared to Raven, who doesn't question him or challenge him like Christmas does. Raven leaving is a much bigger blow to Paul's ego, I think. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think Paul and Alex would cause more angst. 

For Paul certainly.  It would be fun to watch him tell everyone how terrible she is.  With her gone  Kevin and Jason might show some game sense.  Alex is my choice to go for all of this and I don't like her.  

I don't think anyone can fully pull Raven from Paul but I think that she is less important then Christmas. Raven and Josh are puppets, Christmas is someone who is fully willing to back Paul and help him direct the puppets. Raven is willing to listen to Christmas and Paul. At least removing Christmas removes one of the people with an active brain who is part of the group orchestrating the insanity.

Raven would be a more obvious blow to Paul, I think Christmas is a more subtle blow. Paul will see it as a win while losing one of the people willing to target Cody and Jess and who might be able to intelligently talk to Kevin and Matt. All Paul loses with Raven is a vocal mouth piece. Also, removing Raven ties potentially ties Matt to Paul because Matt might be upset that Jess/Cody/Mark got out his fuck buddy. I doubt that Matt will miss Raven's company or behavior but she is an in bed distraction for him and I am reasonably certain that he will be upset that she is gone for that reason alone.

Christmas is a bigger threat than Raven and I think that Christmas and Paul are more on the same page regarding behavior and the like then we would like to believe. Lose Christmas and Paul loses someone with a brain to bounce ideas off.  And I suspect that Paul is aware that Christmas is more of a threat to his game, that is why he is planting seeds to get her out. He knows he cannot control her and that she will eventually be a threat to him. Removing her will make Paul even more cocky and a bit easier to target as he will further annoy Matt and Kevin.

I have no idea what to make of Alex and Jason at this point in time. A Paul vs Alex nomination would make it harder to keep Paul and could make his attacks more vicious but I am not so certain that Alex is really that much of a loss to Matt and Raven and Josh.

• Love 1

Raven also believes she and Paul have a deeper connection. They took a picture together. Its on instagram.  I don't know if she saw his band play, met him at an audition . But she believes they "know" each other.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Thalia said:

Summary, because the print is really small in my window -- Kevin said the house he owned was seized by the police when his father went to jail.  The family had to leave their neighborhood and his daughters had some really hard times because of it.  Kevin's respond was to start drinking heavily, although not every day.  The family has bought a new house, but he says he came on BB to find "his sanity."  He has no sympathy for the people in the house whose main problems are their number of twitter followers. 

When was it that his dad went to jail? I had assumed it was a long time ago.

Just now, missyb said:

Raven also believes she and Paul have a deeper connection. They took a picture together. Its on instagram.  I don't know if she saw his band play, met him at an audition . But she believes they "know" each other.

She went to see his band and asked him for a selfie.  That is it.  He "bonded" with her in the house immediately knowing she is a fan.  

1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

When was it that his dad went to jail? I had assumed it was a long time ago.

IIRC it was 2008.  

15 hours ago, Cutty said:

Cody arguing with Jessica that global warming is a hoax and it's the scientists who are corrupt. 

In case you forgot what an ignorant sack of shit he was. 

yeah, but I'm choosing "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rationale.  I loathe Paul so I'll tolerate Cody.  Unfortunately, a lot of people (even high ranking politicians) think this about global warming.

• Love 8

Thanks everyone. So his dad should be getting out soon, if he hasn't already.

I hate the idea of a crapshoot HOH...ugh. I can't bear the thought of an Alex or Raven HOH. Mark could be mildly interesting. But I really need Cody to win just to see Paul sweat. He wouldn't even be able to try and deal with Cody.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

He's ranting over how Cody's the bully and Cody this and Cody that and Josh of all people tried to be the voice of reason. Paul also blamed the girls for how bad yesterday got and 2 seconds later wants again to provoke Cody when Jess is in the DR.

At this point they need to penalty nom him and put him on the block. He's just not getting what they tell him and continues to make things more not a game. 

Oh I'm sure Paul gets it, he just thinks he's above the rules.  He's a special snowflake who has been given so many advantages (inside and outside the house), that he has come to expect everything to be handed to him.  When I think of Paul, I think of the saying:  Born on third base and thought he hit a triple.  He's a rebel without a cause.  He's fighting the man, but he is the man. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, llewis823 said:

I can't open this. What does it say?

To add to what Thalia said:

Kevin said he and his wife had saved for 25 years for that house, and he talked about how difficult it was to start over financially at the age of 55. 

One thing that confused me - if the quote is accurate, Kevin said he was also indicted.  But then he said he needed the money to pay for his father's attorneys, without mentioning his own attorneys.  Still sounds murky. If his father was a crook, Kevin's loyalty should have been to his wife and his family.  He shouldn't have been worried about his father's legal fees. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The bullying fight made E! News & CBS had no comment.

At least they showed Raven in all of her ass-showing glory. Not much of the actual bullying, just the jawing off in the kitchen but really, can you show two grown men dancing in tutus and banging pots and pans without a lengthy explanation? Probably not. 

12 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Oh I'm sure Paul gets it, he just thinks he's above the rules.  He's a special snowflake who has been given so many advantages (inside and outside the house), that he has come to expect everything to be handed to him.  When I think of Paul, I think of the saying:  Born on third base and thought he hit a triple.  He's a rebel without a cause.  He's fighting the man, but he is the man. 

I've never heard that phrase before and I'm in love with it.

2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Kevin said he and his wife had saved for 25 years for that house, and he talked about how difficult it was to start over financially at the age of 55. 

One thing that confused me - if the quote is accurate, Kevin said he was also indicted.  But then he said he needed the money to pay for his father's attorneys, without mentioning his own attorneys.  Still sounds murky. If his father was a crook, Kevin's loyalty should have been to his wife and his family.  He shouldn't have been worried about his father's legal fees. 

Yeah... it sounds like Kevin was doing the bookkeeping for his dad. So I think he was in it deeper than the surface story sounds. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ProfCrash said:

The bonus is that Paul would be willing to see her go and not realize that the way he targets her will make it easier for Elena, Kevin and Matt to see how Paul will go after them if Paul feels threatened. I think it solidly moves Elena into Cody, Jess and Mark's camp and leaves Kevin and Matt as further detached from Paul's core group. Raven and Josh are simply lost causes who can't think for themselves. Matt and Kevin have both shown glimmers of self awareness that can only be encouraged by removing Christmas or Paul.

It should be very easy for all of Paul's people to take a brief glance around and realize that everyone thinks he or she is Paul's main ally (with the exception of Jason and Kevin) and that not everyone can be correct. It's pretty simple math, and fairly logical to come to the conclusion that if he's lying to this many people, he's probably lying to you. And yet they all either truly don't care and will happily take jury or firmly believe that everyone else is being lied to and only they themselves are Paul's "real" alliance. So in my opinion, Paul turning on Christmas would make no difference to anyone else's loyalty because it wouldn't change their fundamental belief that THEY are the real alliance, and Paul would feed them plenty of reasons why Christmas (or Alex, or Matt, or whomever he has to turn on) could never have been a real team player and had to go. It reminds me of when I used to watch the Challnge and people would just sacrifice their own games to be accepted by the cool people. Paul's group seems to care way more about being liked by him than about the game. It'll almost definitely bite Elena first, because I think she had actual aspirations of succeeding in this game--but she's too blinded by her need for acceptance from Paul and the cool kids to see the fairly clear writing on the wall for her.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Thing is, it was a very brief conversation he had with Jason and a super condensed version of what happened.  It is impossible to figure out the details with so little information.  It devasted Kevin.  What happened was out of his control. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, mooses said:

Christmas is crying because she's having a hard time with the pain, the meds are making her "distant and moody," she doesn't feel like herself, and she can't workout to relieve stress.

I guess I'm wondering why Christmas is still in pain.  Her foot is in a cast.  After the first couple of days the swelling goes down and it's the swelling causing the pain.  The foot itself is totally motionless.  I'm surprised, given her issues, she didn't try to tough it out on anti-inflammatory pain relievers.  A lot of recovering addicts that I saw in my hospital were adamant about not receiving narcotics.  Even if she needed them, it should only have been for a couple of days.  So if she's been taking them regularly since the surgery it sounds like she was taking advantage of the opportunity.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, watch2much said:

I guess I'm wondering why Christmas is still in pain.  Her foot is in a cast.  After the first couple of days the swelling goes down and it's the swelling causing the pain.  The foot itself is totally motionless.  I'm surprised, given her issues, she didn't try to tough it out on anti-inflammatory pain relievers.  A lot of recovering addicts that I saw in my hospital were adamant about not receiving narcotics.  Even if she needed them, it should only have been for a couple of days.  So if she's been taking them regularly since the surgery it sounds like she was taking advantage of the opportunity.

She just had the stitches out and a new cast.  Handling her foot probably aggravated it.  The pain will subside. 

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

On BBAD Jess asked for her dog tags back, mentioned that Cody just put his dog tags around her neck and he said for the DR session. So the 2 of them were in there doing a session together it sounded like.

So they must have called one and that one got the other? Because the house has no idea they were in there together and they didn't call them together.

I remember reading a couple nights ago that Cody was in the DR and then he went to go get Jessica. At the time I thought he just told her to go in and he was out but now that seems to match this and he must have went to get her to do a DR together. 

4 minutes ago, watch2much said:

She's been complaining of nerve pain, which is a whole different thing that painkillers don't really help. Painkillers can help, for a short period of time, especially the good ones that really mess you up, but they don't really address the problem. I think she's already on something for the nerve pain (and hey, I just found out that amitriptyline is like the miracle drug because it's also recommended for nerve pain as well as everything else under the sun) but they've been weaning her off the actual painkillers.

• Love 4