Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Alex does not like the women in the house. She cannot yell and talk to them like she does Jason  and Josh and Kevin. She cannot command their attention like she can the boys.  So , she does not like Xmas,, Elena and Jess.  And, her refusal to appreciate these girls kind of kisses me off. She is one of "those" females. Not the other way around. And, she spends plenty of time on her makeup. A common complaint.

• Love 7
Just now, gunderda said:

Paul says Cody is fornsure leaving this week. 

We shall see......lol 

Paul says he keeps asking BB about her temptation and they won't answer him 

Paul thinks production is going to tell him anything because he's a vet?! Who the hell does he think he is? 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

My fave thing about Kevin is that he almost always completely ignores Paul's big group rants and changes the subject to something stupid.

Yes!  Totally blows him off.  Love the guy.   He just said, did you feed the fish.  Lol

Paul is on one hell of a roll tonight.   Good god.  Shut up.  You are acting just like Cody.  He is going balastic. 

He has been making digs about Christmas regularly.  She is on his hit list.  

Poor Mark, he is lost and knows he is on the outs with everyone.  

Raven exposes one of Paul's final plans to Alex but does not include Kevin.  She flips, tell Kevin. Kevin tells Paul.  Paul says it is crazy to make final plans this early.  Lol

Keep talking Raven. 

• Love 1

Paul feels he is entitled to know the truth about the HEx. You can't lie about the temptation so he needs to cross examine the DR about what has been told to him.

Just now, ByaNose said:

Paul thinks production is going to tell him anything because he's a vet?! Who the hell does he think he is? 

He just said that if Cody puts hands on him, threatens him, etc. he will march into the DR and tell them that if they don't kick Cody out, he will walk and never do anything else for them.  So clearly he thinks he is in a position to dictate what the producers do.  We all know they favor him, but still.

• Love 5

Prepare to be disappointed, Paul.  He says if it ends up being a dud week it doesn't make sense that he wouldn't be able to compete for HOH again. 

Paul is quite irritated by the fact that he says he's been asking the DR for 2 days about clarification about the hex.  He thinks it's horse shit that they haven't given him answers yet.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Paul likes to think he's so tough trying to intimidate a guy he KNOWS can't hit him back. Cody would easily clean his clock outside the house and probably would inside the house if he wouldn't be kicked out immediately. 

I wouldn't be too sure of that if I were you. Paul is slighter and more agile than Cody. And yeah, he might be a "rich boy from the Valley" but I think he's got something of a street fighter about him.

(edited)
40 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Excuse me while I vomit, but past precedent they have set with past canceled evictions say he should be allowed to compete. I'm thrilled he's not allowed to, but I would be mad if I wasn't allowed to compete for HOH if the eviction was cancelled so I can see his point. 

I'd be mad, too if I was him.  Jessica has said that Paul can't compete.  I'm assuming it's true but I guess we'll find out.  I hope it is true.  She did tell Paul that her hex was something new that had never been done on the show before.  But I wouldn't say it was fair for Paul or anyone else to have 3 weeks of safety so I don't really care if it's unfair for him to not be able to compete for HOH regardless of precedent.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 13

I don't care about fairness with regards to Jess' hex. Especially where it concerns Paul. Paul's presence in the house defines unfairness. He was given more advantage out the gate and I admit he's utilized well.  But he should not be whining about fairness and unfairness.

It is Big Brother. Deal with it. Cody did 

• Love 19
(edited)

I'm currently laughing about Paul talking about Nicole, Corey & Victor from last year and how Vic would always hit on Nicole and Corey would be like WTF.

If only he knew that apparently Nicole & Victor are now dating as per photos they have posted on their Instagrams. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'd be mad, too if I was him.  Jessica has said that Paul can't compete.  I'm assuming it's true but I guess we'll find out.  I hope it is true.  She did tell Paul that her hex was something new that had never been done on the show before.  But I wouldn't say it was fair for Paul or anyone else to have 3 weeks of safety so I don't really care if it's unfair for him to not be able to compete for HOH based on precedent.

It is true that Paul can't compete in HOH even if Jessica uses the Hex. Grodner said it in an interview that someone here linked to yesterday. Sorry, I didn't save the link.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, gunderda said:

Paul says Cody is fornsure leaving this week. 

We shall see......lol 

Paul says he keeps asking BB about her temptation and they won't answer him 

Paul his po'd because Cody came second in the POV, and never studied, not at all.Paul won,big whoop. He won the same comp last season...

9 hours ago, zorak said:

Elena picked the wrong box and now her Have Not status has been extended.  She picked the purple box.

Good! :) 

9 hours ago, Michichick said:

It is true that Paul can't compete in HOH even if Jessica uses the Hex. Grodner said it in an interview that someone here linked to yesterday. Sorry, I didn't save the link.

He can't, he was HOH this week. The halting hex stopes evictions, that's all:) 

Edited by F. M.
  • Love 1

Paul has announced to the BB gods that he's going to bed in a half hour and he's not getting up again once he goes to bed.  He's so annoyed that the DR hasn't called him in yet.  I hope they continue to leave him dangling.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Paul likes to think he's so tough trying to intimidate a guy he KNOWS can't hit him back. Cody would easily clean his clock outside the house and probably would inside the house if he wouldn't be kicked out immediately. 

Those were my thoughts exactly.  Same goes for Josh in regards to Mark.  I saw the fight and Josh said something along the lines of (If I am incorrect in this quote I am sorry I watched it on YouTube and the audio was not that great), "If you come at me, I'll lay you out."  I think both Josh and Paul are all bark and no bite.

• Love 5

Paul put Big Brother on notice that he si going to bed in 30 minutes. And, he is not getting up. He is the show runner.

Please Big Brother, do not call Paul in tonight. Make him wait. Please.

• Love 9
(edited)

Paul is putting Vaseline on the coffee pot handle.  But Cody's the immature one according to Paul.  He's gleefully recounting to Matt and Raven how he already put it on one of the doorknobs and got him already.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

So much for Paul's declaration that he was going to bed in a half hour.  It's been well past a half hour and he's still up.  He just went up to HOH, grabbed a hat that he put on, and then went back downstairs.  The DR still hasn't called him in and I'm sure he's pissed.

Has Paul shut up about Cody all the live long day? He's so so obsessed with him and peeved that he did well in a comp he didn't study for and  DR won't clarify and that his HOH is gonna be for nothing.

• Love 2

Now Paul is lying to Elena saying he doesn't know who is Vaselining Cody but it's funny as hell.  He says he's sure that Cody will probably blame him for it.  He has some smart ass response planned for when Cody accuses him of doing it.  Why tell Matt and Raven he's behind it but then lie to Elena about it?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Paul is lying to Elena saying he doesn't know who is Vaselining Cody but it's funny as hell.  He says he's sure that Cody will probably blame him for it.  He has some smart ass response planned for when Cody accuses him of doing it.  Why tell Matt and Raven he's behind it but then lie to Elena about it?

Paul is starting to sound  a lot like George Cosntanza ( seinfeld) rehearsing his retorts and snappy comebacks,.

• Love 4

Now Paul is saying he thinks he's going to put some Vaseline on the kitchen sink faucet handle because he knows Cody will try to wash off the Vaseline from the coffee pot handle.  And Elena is still in the kitchen and everyone else knows what Paul has been doing, so again I ask, why lie to Elena about who's doing all this?

Ok, so it seems like Paul is going to try to hide from Elena what he's doing.  But everyone else knows.  I guess he thinks Elena will tell Cody and Jess that Paul isn't behind it.

And, Paul and Jason just jimmied the coffee. I think they replaced a regular can with decaf . And you know why ?? Because if Cody want to act like a child......... Its Paul's motto. You can be my friend r my enemy . You can act like a child but I will be more childish ??

• Love 2
(edited)

So Cody usually makes for everyone in the house, so they think it's funny to waste food and everyone else to drink decaf too? What if there's medical reasons (Ie Raven) for someone not to drink decaf?  Paul is just ridiculous, grow up.

And his telling Cody how it's a game and everything in the house is a game not real life? Tell that to all the people who lost jobs over their behaviour. Tell it to yourself when you see TMZ's articles.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don't  believe production still favors Paul.  What a mess this season has turned out to be. I am FFing through BBAD now.   Ugh.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I doubt anyone will go for HOH other than Cody and Jessica.   Not that it matters.  No one will vote Paul other than one of them.  The PPs will put Cody and Jess up again.  Sigh.   Could Paul on the block even start a conversation with anyone that it might be something to consider?  Nope.  Ugh.  

I am watching everyone gathered in HN room hanging out, the most uncomfortable place.  That is because Kevin went in there to hang out with Christmas.  He draws a crowd.  I was disappointed to hear him complain about her with Paul.   I guess her meds make her cranky or so they think.  Percocet did t do that to me.  I think she just may get cranky because of her limitations on top of living with a bunch of dim wits.  

Mark and Elena are ripe for the picking in a counter strike alliance but they don't see it.  Team with Kevin, Christmas and talk about Paul out, please!   I know, I know, never happen.  I just like to start my day on a positive note. 

• Love 4

Aren't there strict rules re: lying about "special powers"? Jessica lied on national television about hers. Can't the show pull a massive "gotcha" on Thursday night and make her Hex null and void?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Aren't there strict rules re: lying about "special powers"? Jessica lied on national television about hers. Can't the show pull a massive "gotcha" on Thursday night and make her Hex null and void?

No, because she didn't lie.

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, TimWil said:

There are rules about lying.  The DR has been asked that question.  You can tell someone else, if you choose, but you cannot misrepresent it.  They are letting the lies go and probably making a note to think carefully about laying out the rules for the future!  

Thses temptations have been a fail in my opinion.  I do like the nomination comp though.  I hope that shows up in furture seasons.  

ETA.  There should be a punishment for breaking the rules, too. 

Edited by wings707
7 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Technically, she didn't lie, so no. If they didn't punish Paul for lying about his safety being longer due to his HOH win (and I believe it's now confirmed that he blatantly lied? I can't keep up with the lies vs truths of this situation), then they won't punish Jessica. She said that she was glad to keep her and Cody safe for a few weeks. Technically she didn't say that it would be for the upcoming weeks. She was vague enough to possibly make it seem like that, but also the truth is that it kept them safe since Cody came back....but she was lucky enough to have won HOH so she didn't have to use it last week. 

I'd like to think that production is pissed that Paul is getting such a big head and assumes that he'll be told about Jess' Hex just because he's a vet. I hope they're noting this behaviour and realizing what a mistake it was to give him so much so early on. Huge red flags if he thinks that he'll be told every little twist just because. I'd like to think that their attempt to get him to the end will stop and they'll let nature take its course whenever it happens. 

• Love 10

I am not convinced they asked Paul back wanting him to win.  He is a character and they love to bring vets back so he was prime for the picking.  I don't think they like how this is going any more than we do, seriously.   They may do some DR steering to open some eyes.  First and foremost they want to produce a good season.   I think they look at the entire picture.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am not convinced they asked Paul back wanting him to win.  He is a character and they love to bring vets back so he was prime for the picking.  I don't think they like how this is going any more than we do, seriously.   They may do some DR steering to open some eyes.  First and foremost they want to produce a good season.   I think they look at the entire picture.  

I don't think they want another vet to win; like I've said before, the only other person to never be evicted in more than one season is Dan, and Paul is certainly no Dan. I think he is there for the drama, but they'll be fine to let him go in a couple of weeks. They already had Nicole win BB18 and they had Jason almost win BBOTT. I don't think they're clamoring for another vet win. 

I also don't think that they've gotten fun Paul from BB18. Fun Paul being Secret Service, with Pablo, and not trying to dictate what goes on and playing stupid Vaseline pranks. That, I don't think, is the Paul they wanted for this season. 

• Love 2

If production is paying attention they need to put a bug in the ears of Kevin and Christmas to open their eyes to Paul railroading everyone.  We know they do this.  Maybe Alex, too.  One question to her, are you comfortable in   your alliance with Paul?  Given what she just heard from Raven she might consider that he has deals with fucking everyone!  

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul is putting Vaseline on the coffee pot handle.  But Cody's the immature one according to Paul.  He's gleefully recounting to Matt and Raven how he already put it on one of the doorknobs and got him already.

I can't at Paul pulling a James after all the times he ranted about how stupid James was. Paul honestly is a riot with how little self-awareness he has.

43 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

If I were the DR, the only question I'd answer of Paul's would be: If a curse is used on eviction night, am I allowed to play in HOH afterward or do outgoing HOH rules still apply? Which, as we know, is an overwhelming no. :-) 

Yea, I feel like if he asked this question, he would probably get an answer. But he's totally going in there and demanding that Production (his 'friends' as he called them) tell him all the rules of Jessica's Hex and they're just not going to do that. I do love that they keep telling him, 'We'll get back to you,' instead of telling him no. It makes him so angry and it's delicious.

12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paul's game is so transparent watching it from the outside, but probably harder to see from inside the house. 

Yea, I have to remember that it's easier for us because we know everything. But still, I have a really hard time understanding how these people don't see it at all. Same with Derrick in BB16. I mean he was so transparent it was astonishing and yet no one ever got it. 

So Paul remains the only person to have ever picked the right HN box. He's so lucky. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Paul's game is so transparent watching it from the outside, but probably harder to see from inside the house. 

Yes.  He pops into rooms with different groups, all thinking he is one of them.  Where does he go when he leaves? No one wonders or notices that he is working everyone, he never stops.  

Mark could see this clearly if he could emerge from his depression and take charge of own position.  He can't, he emotionally crippled with losing Elena and making the wrong decision to bond with Cody when he returned.  He is totally oblivious and sad. 

(edited)

I wonder what the HOH comp will be.  It is time for one they rehearse with a ball or something, is my guess.  It will be one that can be completed during the show since no voting or interview.   Egg pass or similar? 

Edited by wings707
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I am watching everyone gathered in HN room hanging out, the most uncomfortable place.  That is because Kevin went in there to hang out with Christmas.  He draws a crowd.  I was disappointed to hear him complain about her with Paul.   I guess her meds make her cranky or so they think.  Percocet did t do that to me.  I think she just may get cranky because of her limitations on top of living with a bunch of dim wits.  

Mark and Elena are ripe for the picking in a counter strike alliance but they don't see it.  Team with Kevin, Christmas and talk about Paul out, please!   I know, I know, never happen.  I just like to start my day on a positive note. 

Oh that's my dream.  For Christmas and Kevin to align with Mark and Elena and Cody and Jessica and get rid of Paul.  He's become intolerable. 

My second dream is if they were to bring in another veteran....Nicole comes to mind.  Now wouldn't that be something.

Expect the unexpected.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I have to remember that it's easier for us because we know everything. But still, I have a really hard time understanding how these people don't see it at all. Same with Derrick in BB16. I mean he was so transparent it was astonishing and yet no one ever got it. 

That's the one thing I can say that makes me a little sympathetic to Cody.  He gets that. boy does he get it. Nobody wants to listen, though.

How can they all not be pissed Paul got three weeks of safety?

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Michichick said:

I think production realizes the show would get even more boring if Paul could be safe another week.  They have to be hoping someone other than Cody starts thinking independently.

• Love 1

Super excited to see Paul poised to enter the Amanda/Paulie Big Brother trajectory: Producer's pet and early favorite to win who begins to act so insufferable that TPTB abandon him, the house turns against him, and he ends up a forgettable early jury member. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I totally agree. This season has been entertaining from a drama standpoint but a total dud from a game perspective. For example, the drama from a few nights back with Jess and Cody breaking up, the Paul v Cody fight, Elena and mark breaking up, and the josh v mark blowup, was all dramatic but also ultimately did nothing to change things from a game perspective. SOMETHING has to happen soon to keep this season from being a dud game wise. My interest in the season is certainly waining and unless something happens soon to keep this from being an obvious Paul coronation I'm gonna have to check out. It's not even that I hate Paul, I'm just sick of EVERYTHING going his way.  Currently nothing is even remotely threatening to prevent a Paul win. 

• Love 10