Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

Somewhere, Cody (of Derrick infamy) is relieved that he is no longer the sole owner of BB's dumbest move.

I'd still argue that Cody still holds the title. Paul planned this all along. I don't even think it was Josh's decision. It was probably just drilled into him by Paul for so long, he figured it was the only move he had.

• Love 1

I honestly have no idea who will win Josh vs. Paul.   Either would have mopped up against Christmas, who the jury all said they felt was useless and just skated through the game.   Oh Josh, you dummy.   I also wonder how effectively Josh can answer questions....and how well Paul can do answering questions without continuing to make an already bitter jury even more bitter.  

Paul votes: Matt, Raven, Kevin, XMas

Josh votes: Elena, Mark. Jason, Alex

I think the tie breaker is Cody and he basically said he is leaning Paul, but there is a chance Paul could piss him off in the Q&A.   

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That jury hates Paul. Even seemed Cody would  ote for Josh.

I think production always edits the round table to make it look like the underdog has a shot. But Cody said Josh isn't even a man, or something like that. I'll be surprised if Cody votes for Josh.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Better be his daughter. MY DREAM.

It looked more like a wave to a mom than a daughter lol 

I think Paul is screwing his game with these answers. He can't be that delusional right? 

• Love 3