Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And, of course, Josh winning against Polar Bear Plunge Day because of him cutting Paul would be fantastic; plus, salty Paul screwing himself out of F2, not earning that 50k and then having to watch Cody or Kevin win AFP while he doesn't even make top 3. 

Happiest thought of the morning.  Manson and National Apple Dumpling Day F2 would be too much.

• Love 4

I read on Jokers that Josh & Paul said they're taking each other to the Final 2. They are deciding how to tell Christmas. I'm sure Paul will tell her alone and spin it that he's taking if he wins the final round. He'll probably throw it to Josh and let Josh "get blood on his hands".  LOL!!!!

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. I just read that Jessica not only has filmed two episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful, but she's planned to do more as a recurring character.

I bet the Hyena-Sheep will find reasons to trash her on that, even though they're the ones that said that Jessica would be riding on their coattails for fame. I think that was mostly Canada Day who said that, as well.

I'm becoming ok if Paul wins final HOH and takes Josh....as long as he loses. 

Actually, I'm settling with every available option right now. It'll either be Paul/Josh or Josh/Independence Day in the finale (and no Paul/Family Day, which makes me ecstatic), and I'm kind of good with whoever wins. Paul winning would just solidify the shittiness to this shitty season, but overall he'll be a legend only because it took him two tries to win. It'll sting his ego when people STILL don't compare him to Dan or Will or anyone else. Paul losing to Josh would be very satisfying because he'll find out that Josh told the truth in his goodbye messages and that will be one of the many things that screwed Paul out of a win. And, of course, Josh winning against Polar Bear Plunge Day because of him cutting Paul would be fantastic; plus, salty Paul screwing himself out of F2, not earning that 50k and then having to watch Cody or Kevin win AFP while he doesn't even make top 3. 

Where did you read that about Jessica? I thought she just did an under five role playing a waitress or something. I know most of the B&B cast gets a bit role. Although, it's usually jury members. 

3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Where did you read that about Jessica? I thought she just did an under five role playing a waitress or something. I know most of the B&B cast gets a bit role. Although, it's usually jury members. 

Reddit. I do know, from her Twitter, that she filmed a second episode, which is not that typical with BB alumni (though it has happened). It's possible that it's not true?

48 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I started watching BBOTT last night and even though I'm only on the first episode I really like how they did the HOH. I'm going to finish it later today.

Get ready for a roller coaster ride of a season!  I only wish this season had been half as fun!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Reddit. I do know, from her Twitter, that she filmed a second episode, which is not that typical with BB alumni (though it has happened). It's possible that it's not true?

I guess we'll find out more on Finale night. I checked all the online soap sources and they only mentioned that she did a day spot. Of course, they could have seen something more in her and had her return. She's a pretty girl and she read her Halting Hex lines so well that is was almost Oscar worthy. LOL!!!! I'm sure Raven & Christmas will besides themselves when they hear this. LOL!!!!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, wings707 said:

Not totally.  You have to have paid attention to your fellow HGs and have some faculties gathered.

As I believe @Callaphera pointed out, nowadays the final part of HOH is really just a crapshoot. You literally just have people guessing. It's really aggravating.

6 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

a thought: Paul might throw the final HOH thinking it is a lock for Josh to take him to f2. Paul will not want to pick and if he picks Josh he will lose Christmas's vote. 

Josh is going to make Paul think he will pick him for f2 and at the last minute when he wins the last comp (if Paul throws it) Josh will pick Christmas and Paul, the player, will get played in the greatest move in BB history. 

46 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

As dangerous as it is to take Paul to F2, I hope Josh does. And wins. Because Paul losing twice in a row - even better if they can also do this one by one vote - will be a thank you to everyone who sat through this shit-tastic season. We deserve it. 

I was so into the first possibility and then I read the second and was into it. Either way, TV gold! Please make this happen, BB Gods!

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It could be that B & B is experiencing a ratings decline and hoping to pull in viewers from BB.  Good luck with that!

Well it looks like we will have a Josh/Paul finale.  We can hope for a jury so bitter that the majority refuse to hand Paul the money.  If this happens we have Matt and Raven to thank. The jury hates them and does not want to reward their desire with a vote for Paul. I definitely see this as a component in their decision.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

It could be that B & B is experiencing a ratings decline and hoping to pull in viewers from BB.  Good luck with that!

I don't think it's experiencing a ratings decline. It's like a huge international hit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
Just now, Callaphera said:

I love the idea of the rest of the jury hating Matt and Raven as the "puppet masters" so much that they won't vote the same way. I love a bitter jury. I love a bitter jury that is also bitter towards two jury members. Best bitter jury ever!

Me too!  It doesn't get better than this. I hope I am right. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Me too!  It doesn't get better than this. I hope I am right. 

Same. I don't know why I keep hoping for things because this is Big Brother, we never get anything nice, our hopes have been dashed every single fucking time this season but still, here I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed (figuratively because it would hurt to keep them crossed for the next four days) that this is what happens. 

The only thing that could be better is when Raven doesn't even crack the top 3 for AFP and she turns green with envy for Gastroparesis when the real winner is announced. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Same. I don't know why I keep hoping for things because this is Big Brother, we never get anything nice, our hopes have been dashed every single fucking time this season but still, here I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed (figuratively because it would hurt to keep them crossed for the next four days) that this is what happens. 

The only thing that could be better is when Raven doesn't even crack the top 3 for AFP and she turns green with envy for Gastroparesis when the real winner is announced. 

I don't think Raven could crack the Top 10.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 9
32 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That tid bit is what made me think about Matt and Raven's role in influencing the jury to not vote for Paul.

I posted Paul over played, now I know he did!!!

21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The meatball will win BB, and Cody will win AFP! 

I'm putting that out into the universe.;)

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I don't Raven could crack the Top 10.

Raven probably can't crack the top 17 and there's only 16 people to choose from and vote for. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

The best part of the journey has been this thread.

It always is. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15

I am hoping for a couple of hard ball questions for Raven in the BY interviews. I want to see her crack.

I really am a pleasant, kind person in real life, I swear.  I rescue dogs for fuck sake. Raven and Matt  make me homicidal.   

• Love 21
25 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They're not in a ratings decline. B&B just celebrated their 30th anniversary and as the #1 soap globally. In the past year alone they've done location shoots in Monaco and Australia. They don't need anything from Big Brother. lol

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am hoping for a couple of hard ball questions for Raven in the BY interviews. I want to see her crack.

Interviewer: "Raven, can you explain for us how much it meant to you to bring awareness to inverted spine syndrome? You're such a hero for that. So brave!"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Raven's mother must be frothing at the mouth that not only is Raven not winning but that she is so universally hated. I am no fan of Raven, but I do wince a bit thinking about the epic "you suck" hate speech her mother's going to give her.

If Paul loses I say we demand a National Holiday. We'll eat, drink, and make fun of Paul.

• Love 9
Just now, mertensia said:

Raven's mother must be frothing at the mouth that not only is Raven not winning but that she is so universally hated. I am no fan of Raven, but I do wince a bit thinking about the epic "you suck" hate speech her mother's going to give her.

Also that her sob story could only rake in $4,570 instead of the $200K they were reaching for on her GoFundMe that Raven had no idea about but mentioned it on the feeds. 

2 minutes ago, mertensia said:

If Paul loses I say we demand a National Holiday. We'll eat, drink, and make fun of Paul.

If he does, I say we regather every September 20th to mock him and drink muchly while watching the moment over and over again on Youtube.

• Love 7

I don't believe for a second Grodner's interview about a bitter jury. If that were true they would not advertise it to keep the excitement till final night. The jury may BE bitter but I see everyone voting for Paul anyway because they don't want to be crucified by his fans. Plus nobody will prefer to vote for Xmas or Josh - it won't be a good representation for their season. I bet every person will have a reason to be mad with Paul but I think at least 7 of them will end up voting for him for the reasons I gave above. Even Cody saying to his daughter "don't be a beta" shows that he must respect Paul's game play.

Paul wins against Josh at least 7-2 in my opinion. The production just want to make us have doubts so they have better ratings. Everything is a business. The show business lol :P

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

It's hard to believe after three months we are left with only pot banging boy, bearded one and decorated Christmas!

I know. Paul thinking the game is his, and it might not be, fills me with glee! 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

It's hard to believe after three months we are left with only pot banging boy, bearded one and decorated Christmas!

It sounds like the beginning of a bad joke. What happens when they walk into the bar?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, himela said:

I don't believe for a second Grodner's interview about a bitter jury. If that were true they would not advertise it to keep the excitement till final night.

I see this as creating excitement!  I know I am looking forward to seeing bitter.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If he does, I say we regather every September 20th to mock him and drink muchly while watching the moment over and over again on Youtube.

Oh how great, and then it can be a national holiday but we need to give it a great name so that Diwali and Paul can use it to name their child 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, mertensia said:

18 minutes ago, Rbonnie said:

Oh how great, and then it can be a national holiday but we need to give it a great name so that Diwali and Paul can use it to name their child 

We can call it Stúfur Day.  According to http://www.iceland.is/the-big-picture/news/celebrating-christmas-with-13-trolls/7916/ Stúfur is one of the Icelandic Yule Lads (aka a troll) whose name translates as Stubby.  He is abnormally short and steals pans to eat the crust left on them.  Paul's short stature, his affinity for Christmas Joy, and his instigating of Josh's pots and pans tirades, make this the perfect name for the holiday to honor what is hopefully Paul's loss.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 23
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I see this as creating excitement!  I know I am looking forward to seeing bitter.  

They will be bitter but only in words. When the time comes they will vote for Paul like the good sheep they are.

• Love 5

I'm thinking from watching the feeds that Paul is going to take Josh to the final two and Josh will take Paul.  I don't think Christmas will win enough to have the choice.  But I wonder what will happen if Paul loses to Josh and then sees Josh's exit videos to Jason and Kevin.  Josh threw Paul under the bus in both videos and CBS aired them, thus potentially influencing the jury against Paul.  Not sure Paul will be so keen on his new buddy Josh after seeing those exit interviews.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

We can call it Stúfur Day.  According to http://www.iceland.is/the-big-picture/news/celebrating-christmas-with-13-trolls/7916/ Stúfur is one of the Icelandic Yule Lads (aka a troll) whose name translates as Stubby.  He is abnormally short and steals pans to eat the crust left on them.  Paul's short stature, his affinity to Christmas Joy, and his instigating of Josh's pots and pans tirades, makes this the perfect name for the holiday to honor what is hopefully Paul's loss.

This could not be more perfect!!  Stúfer day it is, every September 20th (oh pls let him lose) - A great festival!

• Love 1

I'd be fine with Josh winning because it would make Cody the Alpha Male make internal victim noises at the very thought of Baby Huey winning the whole shebang.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, coconutcookie said:

I'm thinking from watching the feeds that Paul is going to take Josh to the final two and Josh will take Paul.  I don't think Christmas will win enough to have the choice.  But I wonder what will happen if Paul loses to Josh and then sees Josh's exit videos to Jason and Kevin.  Josh threw Paul under the bus in both videos and CBS aired them, thus potentially influencing the jury against Paul.  Not sure Paul will be so keen on his new buddy Josh after seeing those exit interviews.

Once Josh gets out of the bubble, he won't be bffs with Paul. 

17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

You are raining on my parade.  

Get inside! No rain here, and Paul is still losing!!

• Love 2

I think if itis up to Josh, he should evict Paul. It will be his season defining move. I dont see how anyone in jury would vote for Xmas over Josh. Oh, maybe Matt and Raven because doing nothing is a game move. Xmas agitated to many people and was not apologetic about it. Josh agitated many people but was honest and apologetic if he hurt someone.  Xmas was always right. Josh a better listener . But what may have the most impact, Josh was more humble. Neither Xmas or Paul are humble people. They are very arrogant.

Xmas rubbed so many people the wrong way. I am surprised HG such as Kevin, Paul think she would win against Josh.

I hope he takes Xmas for the sheer pleasure of watching Paul get evicted. He should have been more humble. Josh can take being slapped , scolded yelled at belittled because he knows he has been playing that roll.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, coconutcookie said:

It would be interesting to see (more of) the earlier goodbye jury videos. Did Josh tell more about the Paul, Christmas & Josh alliance and they just didn't show them or did he ramp up on them just in the last two. I think Paul feigning bewilderment about the evictions might hurt his chances a little. In the end, I still think Paul will win. Bitterly jury or notwithstanding.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think if itis up to Josh, he should evict Paul. It will be his season defining move. 

I agree, it's the only way to guarantee Paul does not win.  Evict him while you can!  You never know what's in the hearts and minds of the jury until they actually cast their votes. You don't know what Paul can stay or to do persuade them.  Get him out if you can.  You still may lose, but Paul won't win, and that's something 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I love the idea of the rest of the jury hating Matt and Raven as the "puppet masters" so much that they won't vote the same way. I love a bitter jury. I love a bitter jury that is also bitter towards two jury members. Best bitter jury ever!

If Paul does make F2, the notion his "secret fan" costs him the #1 prize yet again makes me SO HAPPY.

39 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I know. Paul thinking the game is his, and it might not be, fills me with glee! 

The idea that Paul, taking a win for granted, were to augur it in with a lazy F2 speech here he tries to joke and/or continue to lie to a Jury he does not yet know to be bitter...?  Gold.

30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It sounds like the beginning of a bad joke. What happens when they walk into the bar?

Christmas, the Devil, and a boy banging pots walk into a redneck bar.

They make their way to the bartender, who says, "Why, I had no idea it was Boxing Day."

"How do you mean?", asked the Devil.

The bartender replied, "Well, most of these ol' boys have hangovers - and right after Christmas, they're gonna beat the living Hell out the kid banging those skillets."

Hey, I tried.  :>

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

I hope he takes Xmas for the sheer pleasure of watching Paul get evicted. He should have been more humble.

Josh did acknowledge during one of his talking to the camera sessions that if he did evict Paul, that might be seen by the Jury as his big game move.  In spite of that, he seemed to think that when all is said and done, he has a better chance of winning against Paul.  Still, I would love for Josh to win part 3 and evict Paul.  Paul's bragging that he's never been on the block would no longer be true and not only that, it would mean his one and only time on the block resulted in eviction.  There's a very miniscule chance this will happen but I hope it does play out this way.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I'm really sad ED is not going. Would have loved him tear these people up.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh did acknowledge during one of his talking to the camera sessions that if he did evict Paul, that might be seen by the Jury as his big game move.  In spite of that, he seemed to think that when all is said and done, he has a better chance of winning against Paul.  Still, I would love for Josh to win part 3 and evict Paul.  Paul's bragging that he's never been on the block would no longer be true and not only that, it would mean his one and only time on the block resulted in eviction.  There's a very miniscule chance this will happen but I hope it does play out this way.

Yes, I listened to his musings about this.  Unfortunately Paul has done his number on him and that is not to be. 

The DR could have some influence.  They did try to open Early May Bank Holiday* and Josh's eyes to Paul a few weeks back.  They talked about it together and said they have been having dreams questioning Paul.  Dreams was their code word for DR.

It is not too late for the DR to "help" Josh with his decision but I doubt he will change his mind.  He is in too deeply with Paul at this point. 

*  yep British.  LOL

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, lasandi said:

I don't get why people are going in about Cody and his kid.  Is he the only parent to ever play big brother?  Is he the only parent that ever played on any reality game?  Come on, find another reason to dislike Cody if you must.

I agree. but I wish they had chosen Cody for Survivor.  He would have been so better suited and good eye candy for the program.  Plus less of a time commitment for a better reward.  They let Caleb go on Survivor after Big Brother, he's hoping they would let Cody--but not with Jessica.  Or I could see Cody and Mark on Amazing Race.  Cody for the logistics and Mark to be nice to all the people in the countries so they want to help them.  Please CBS consider it..... 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Hamsterwatch reports its a very bitter jury, with only Maven voting for Paul! 

Sometimes "bitter juries" put aside their emotions and go with who they think played a "great game." Let's hope this does not happen. If they fully realize the extent to which they were played, they might not vote for Paul. It all depends how much they know. 

• Love 4