Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Jokers...

According to Raven, Cameron looked at her inappropriately and made her feel awkward.

Of course another man in that house that apparently has either peeped/made unwanted advances/told her she can't procreate and the list goes on and on.  HE WAS THERE FOR 12 HOURS AND MOST OF IT WAS SPENT FIGHTING FOR HIS BB LIFE. I'm pretty sure he wasn't throwing himself at you Raven. 

She's the type of woman who is the reason why women who are actually raped/assaulted are afraid to come out and tell their story for fear of people not believing them. 

Fine lie about all your medical shit- but to accuse people of inappropriate advances and the like is just one step too far in my book. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 20
33 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

From Jokers...

According to Raven, Cameron looked at her inappropriately and made her feel awkward.

Yeah, he was probably thinking "you really believe all that idiotic medical drivel you're spouting?"

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Cream cheese and crackers go great with Cuervo Gold.

Or maybe not.

But now that it's out there - only one way to find out for sure, right...?  :>

It works with Honey Nut Chex so I don't see why not.  

• Love 1

The actual dream I had last night:

I married my high school boyfriend. (I haven’t seen him in 20+ years, so I have no idea where that came from.) It was lovely, and the reception was filled with all of my favorite things. Until we were about to have our dance. I looked at my new husband and realized it was not actually my high school boyfriend – it was Paul. (Also, they look nothing alike, so WTF????)

I need a volunteer to come over to my house and kill me.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

Have you guys ever had a block of cream cheese, covered it in salsa and eaten it with tortilla chips? Best appetizer (of full meal on a couple occasions) ever! 

*adds cream cheese, salsa, and tortilla chips to market list* DAMMIT!

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

I actually like watching them put on makeup lol 

Me too. I love it. I like seeing what they use and how they apply it. 

Happy Birthday, @Callaphera!

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, helpmerhonda said:

I married my high school boyfriend. (I haven’t seen him in 20+ years, so I have no idea where that came from.) It was lovely, and the reception was filled with all of my favorite things. Until we were about to have our dance. I looked at my new husband and realized it was not actually my high school boyfriend – it was Paul. (Also, they look nothing alike, so WTF????)

I think you'll find more volunteers to go kill Paul ;) 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Here's a question for the guys.  Since it's common for many of the guys to walk around shirtless on the feeds/show, would you do it? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Not a chance.  Fat men shouldn't wear tank tops either.

paul says you disrespect your family by doing that (messing around on live feeds)

jason says if he was single he wouldn't care

they all seem to be pretty miffed that matt and raven are actually having sex. 

(this group includes, paul, kevin, josh, jason and alex)

7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

paul says you disrespect your family by doing that (messing around on live feeds)

jason says if he was single he wouldn't care

they all seem to be pretty miffed that matt and raven are actually having sex. 

(this group includes, paul, kevin, josh, jason and alex)

Could they just be mad they're not the ones having sex?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, helpmerhonda said:

Last Friday I went to Las Vegas for a psychedelic & metal music (obsessed with The Brian Jonestown Massacre and NEEDED to finally see them live), and at one point I did a double-take because I thought I saw Paul by the bar before the show. I was surprised at my feeling of relief when I remembered that, duh, he's still stuck in the house and I'm not in the presence of "your (asshat) boy"! Just an unfortunate-looking doppleganger.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 2

Mark talking to josh about twitter polls they discussed in week 2. Josh said he would win a twitter poll of who was better looking. Him or mark. But mark would win "who would you rather be with". Mark says "America - please make the poll"

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven thinks they are going to show all of their fights on the show.   

Her fights with Matt? Hahahahahahahaha! Won't she be disappointed to realize how invisible she is on the broadcasts. :)

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Her fights with Matt? Hahahahahahahaha! Won't she be disappointed to realize how invisible she is on the broadcasts. :)

Yep.  Matt's favorite player is Donny.  He is going for the good guy edit who is silly and fun.  Not that Donny was that.  Just saying he thinks the fights will be shown, too (good guess).  He is going for AFP, no doubt about that.  

5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Love it! From your lips to God's bath tub .

God was eliminated, silly, and busy working on a talk show now. 

• Love 2

Happened to drop in to BB this evening . OMG - Zingbot is beyond lame this year. These idiots are treating him like the Second Coming - pathetic! Every time I think this program can't get any worse,  they prove me wrong .

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

For what must be the millionth time, everyone, minus Christmas and Josh who are in the HOH room, is bashing Cody. 

Oddly Paul kind of tried to stop it earlier. They started and he said something like "well he's gone so it no longer matters" 

Ha ha ha Zingbot's Raven zing!! And she didn't get it. I thought of that picture where she has the white makeup on and her mascara's running above and below her eyes. The zings weren't that bad.

My HOH basket (pretending I'm not gluten-free and there's a freezer)

• Haagen Daz Dulce de Leche and Ben and Jerry's Urban Bourbon
  • Old Dutch potato chips and Top of the Tater dip
  • M & Ms - I eat them in this order: dark brown, light brown, yellow, orange, green, red.
  • German riesling
  • La Croix water
  • Godiva truffles
  • Peppermint Farm Orange Milanos
  • Fruit Loops!
  • Fudge from the fudge stand in the Food building at the Minnesota State Fair
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Oddly Paul kind of tried to stop it earlier. They started and he said something like "well he's gone so it no longer matters" 

Not now! He practically screaming at Mark about Cody. I just want Mark to tell Paul,he doesn't have his vote because he is also ripping Mark too.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

Not now! He practically screaming at Mark about Cody. I just want Mark to tell Paul,he doesn't have his vote because he is also ripping Mark too.

Yes, fool, yes. Keep yelling at Mark. Make those mistakes from last season. Lose those jury votes. Yes.....

I refuse to turn on the feeds until we get a Paul bashing session so I won't turn on the feeds to see how Mark handles The Dicktator.

• Love 10

Paul's superior anger right now should be showing the others especially Jason it is time for him to go.  Not sure anyone is picking up on the horror that is Paul, right in front of them.  Cocky pimp. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I'm scared to try cottage cheese and chips. I loooove cottage cheese and have it around a lot. Not sure I need to know how delicious it is wirh chips lol. 

Well, I just tried it with jalapeño tortilla chips and it was amazing. And I ate too much and feel sick. So don't do it! /end victim noises

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Paul to Mark: I didn't give Cody a friendship bracelet because he fucking said "I'm ready to play this game with you or against you"

Well, isn't that what Big Brother is? 

• Love 6

So...I turned on the feeds. Mark bashing session in HOH.

Let's just say the moment Alex said that Mark must be gay for standing up for Cody and Josh said that Mark must be exactly like Cody and is a bully....I quickly turned to the Mark cam as soon as those cams switched from Maven.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

Now, of course, Paul justifying everything to Josh and Christmas and Josh says Mark has the same bullying ways as Cody. You can't make this stuff up!

Paul is worried what Cody will say in jury! LOL 

• Love 8

Kevin is eating cereal silently in the kitchen as Mark makes his slop.  Come on Kevin, say something to him.  Surely you are disgusted with the stupid pig pile on Mark over Cody.  Right?  Please, you are a sensible man. You have daughters Mark's age. 

• Love 8

So, I don't want to even watch the episode tonight, but then thought about the possibility of Raven eating it. Does she? Do we get to see her fall on her ass? Because I'd watch that on a loop.

Love the fact that Paul just can't help himself when it comes to berating the jury. I've come to the conclusion that he wants Josh as his final two, and that's why he keeps encouraging Josh to go off on everyone, because that's what Paul did last year, and he clearly thinks it's why he lost. He wants Josh to be him and for him to be Nicole. But going off on Mark? Because....reasons? Same shitty jury management as last year, good job Paul. 

• Love 10