Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, wings707 said:

Paul told Josh to tell Kevin something mean.  I think it was old and fat.  Josh refused.  Why said Paul.  Because I want to respect him.  Josh can be kind.  Not enough but it is in there. 

What do they think that's going to accomplish!!?!??!?!?  Everyone already thinks Kevin is nuts, everyone they *think* he was in cahoots with is out the door (Cody, Mark) and he's supposedly not good at competitions. WHY must you knock down someone, especially an older adult, 'just because'.  God I hate alex and paul right now and i'm a little angry they're making me like Josh.  I hope someone out there is compiling a list of mean petty bully crap that each one of them did so that they can be given a list once they're out to show them how awful they were for absolutely no reason.

Actually I know why Paul wants Josh to do it... jury votes.  But Alex is just a bitch. 

• Love 10

I think it's cruel how they use Josh to do their dirty work.  I haven't liked what Josh has done, but deliberately winding him up when they know he's so susceptible is abusive.  They have no respect for him.  There are glimmers of sensitivity in Josh.  Frankly, I'd find it hilarious if he took Josh and Josh won.  I remember last year after he lost, he slammed all the people in the house--saying they were immature and he wouldn't be hanging out with them.  I imagine he'd say something similar this time.

and Alex, she thinks Kevin is a cop?????? How would he know about jail stuff,  he screams "goodfella".  She's a moronic bully and I hope she gets booted soon.

• Love 9

On the show, Christmas in DR said she would consider Mark's plan and twinkled at the thought.  In reality she and Josh eviscerated him the minute he left. 

Unless they have someone who is capturing video from the feeds, none of them will know how truly vile Paul's rein is.

I give no one a pass. They are approving by joining the hate stampede. 

Josh is the only one who has shown some awareness.  Very little but I will take it to mean there is a kind boy inside who may see this season more clearly than others when out.  

• Love 6

I loved Jason's letter.  Aside from a new baby on the way, Ole misses him too.  Animals catch my heart more than most anything.  

That is my only positive thought this morning. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh is the only one who has shown some awareness.  Very little but I will take it to mean there is a kind boy inside who may see this season more clearly than others when out.  

And who will be mortified by what he sees of his own actions . Although I don't particularly like him I do believe he basically has a good heart. I hope he gets to the final 2 with Paul and pulls the rug out from under Paul and goes home with the $500000.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

And who will be mortified by what he sees of his own actions . Although I don't particularly like him I do believe he basically has a good heart. I hope he gets to the final 2 with Paul and pulls the rug out from under Paul and goes home with the $500000.

I agree.

Absolutely.  Josh for the win.  Never thought I would type those words. 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, wings707 said:

On the show, Christmas in DR said she would consider Mark's plan and twinkled at the thought.  In reality she and Josh eviscerated him the minute he left. 

Unless they have someone who is capturing video from the feeds, none of them will know how truly vile Paul's rein is.

I give no one a pass. They are approving by joining the hate stampede. 

They didn't exactly eviscerate him. They both thought it was a good pitch and Josh said he is almost as good as Elena. They were impressed at this pitch. But,, they are too locked in now to change up. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, watch2much said:

and Alex, she thinks Kevin is a cop?????? How would he know about jail stuff,  he screams "goodfella".  She's a moronic bully and I hope she gets booted soon.

And if he actually was a cop.... WHO CARES!?!?   I don't believe Derrick was good at the game because he was an undercover cop.  He was just someone who had a great ability to manipulate people. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

And if he actually was a cop.... WHO CARES!?!?   I don't believe Derrick was good at the game because he was an undercover cop.  He was just someone who had a great ability to manipulate people. 

Add it to the clip reel of their idiotic ideas. Along with, we are having an eviction tomorrow because HOH did her blog today, Josh, go after Kevin, Josh go after Cody, Josh go after Mark, etc.

• Love 2

Trying to think of who Josh would actually win against in F2, with that jury... def not Paul.  Not Xmas or Alex, they're too smart and articulate next to him.  Jason would get extra sympathy.  Maybe Matt or Raven or Kevin, because they haven't done jack shit and if they would continue to float...

Edited by Emilissima
i kin spel gud.
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Reality show participants are paranoid about cops in the game; they tend to have rather better track records than most, particularly in games which rely heavily on personal manipulation.  Think Derrick in BB, and Tony and Sarah in Survivor; it's a superstition which has almost acquired reality show urban legend status.

11 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

But Alex is just overall unpleasant so nothing she says surprises me anymore.

Last night she was saying the airline that beat that doctor were justified in doing so. She is truly heinous. Paul and her are really two peas in a pod.

• Love 9

I DVR BBAD and it seems to me that Jason is getting a bit paranoid. I just wish he and Alex would wake up and realize what is going on and, unlike Christmas, make a big move if either one wins HOH.

Christmas is such a dope. All she ever keeps saying is how she wants to make big moves and she does everything Paul says. 

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Emilissima said:

Trying to think of who Josh would actually win against in F2, with that jury... def not Paul.  Not Xmas or Alex, they're too smart and articulate next to him.  Jason would get extra sympathy.  Maybe Matt or Raven or Kevin, because they haven't done jack shit and if they would continue to float...

Interesting thought. I think Paul , Alex and Xmas only "sound" more intelligent and articulate next to Josh. Josh actually thinks quite logically and does a good analysis of his own actions and others. He is not a fool. He has been playing the game since day one.And fighting for his survival until he worked himself into the position he is in now. They are all intelligent people. Paul is extremely well spoken and smart. hands down. But I think there is a subconscious prejudice or blindness to Josh's smarts and savvy. And, I think he has to do with his speech patterns and the sound of his voice. Does that make sense? He has slightly accented speech ( it is not his first language) and a different cadence to it. When Alex gets into her rapid fire speech, she sounds less intelligent too. Xmas and Paul are better speakers with Paul being the outstanding one. Xmas sounds like she is trying to hard to sue the bigger better words. It comes out of Paul naturally.

I read many posts and tweets in the early days calling Josh dumb. I always thought he was quite smart based on his talks to his family in the ASPR almost everyday in the early days.  And there is something about how he peppers everything with WTF that cracks me up.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I DVR BBAD and it seems to me that Jason is getting a bit paranoid. I just wish he and Alex would wake up and realize what is going on and, unlike Christmas, make a big move if either one wins HOH.

Christmas is such a dope. All she ever keeps saying is how she wants to make big moves and she does everything Paul says. 

All of these people are going to be in for a BIG shock when they come out of the house. They don't realize what big dopes they look like. I know we say that every season but they have no idea how dumb they look. It's not so much as being horrible people but that they are so dumb and stupid playing this game. I really think they Jessica, Cody & somewhat Mark realize how dumb everyone was/is coming off.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, missyb said:

They didn't exactly eviscerate him. They both thought it was a good pitch and Josh said he is almost as good as Elena. They were impressed at this pitch. But,, they are too locked in now to change up. 

Seriously?  I watched that and they leaped into bashing Mark.  Maybe it was after considering the plan for scant seconds. 

1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

I think there is something wrong with Josh.  Whether it is a brain chemistry issue or low IQ, I don't know.  But his wild mood swings where he breaks down crying and seems like has a good heart are only preceded by fits of anger, distrust and bullying.  I have no idea if he has a good heart or not.  He can't pick one way to act.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

I think there is something wrong with Josh.  Whether it is a brain chemistry issue or low IQ, I don't know.  But his wild mood swings where he breaks down crying and seems like has a good heart are only preceded by fits of anger, distrust and bullying.  I have no idea if he has a good heart or not.  He can't pick one way to act.

and, talks like he's in elementary school. He keeps saying he has a degree but the way he speaks it sounds like he barely past the 6th grade.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Reality show participants are paranoid about cops in the game; they tend to have rather better track records than most, particularly in games which rely heavily on personal manipulation.  Think Derrick in BB, and Tony and Sarah in Survivor; it's a superstition which has almost acquired reality show urban legend status.

Add to that the real life adrenaline rush we all get when seeing a cop while driving when we haven't done anything illegal.  Cop=fear. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

If Paul is in the final two, I won't be watching the finale until after I find out who wins. I've done that other years; if someone I can't stand is in the finale I'll only watch if I find out they lost. Like last year. Heh. 

I considered this as well, but I need to see everyone's heads explode when Cody, Jess or Mark end up winning America's Favorite Player.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, MV007 said:

7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

and, talks like he's in elementary school. He keeps saying he has a degree but the way he speaks it sounds like he barely past the 6th grade.

Strongly disagree with both of these posts. It may be his cadence of speech , rapid fire, whatever,but this is not a dumb kid. English is not his first language and I think he expresses himself well.

• Love 3

If I am irritated (understatement) at how Alex treats Jason, I can imagine that Holly is over the top furious.  Jason really believes that he is missing things in the house because Alex tells him he is, followed by dumb dumb.  She confuses him daily to the point he says, okay, I will listen and not do anything unless you tell me (paraphrasing).  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Emilissima said:

In Alex's case, I'd tend to disagree.  More below...

41 minutes ago, missyb said:

When Alex gets into her rapid fire speech, she sounds less intelligent too.

That's one way to put it.  Another would be when Alex gets worked up, she sounds like a fucking chipmunk on benzedrine.  

That's Alex's tell for falsehood, BTW; when Alex starts talking so fast her words get jumbled and she stutters, she's either (a) lying or (b) purely shit-talking for purposes of incitement.

ETA Personal aside: I don't think Alex is nearly as slick a  liar as she considers herself to be, nor do I think most of the other HGs (Kevin and Jason) buy what she is selling. It's just that while they're stuck in the same House with Alex the other HGs choose not to challenge her on her shit, solely for purposes of maintaining the peace. And I single out Kevin (and Jason, to a lesser extent) for picking up on her bullshit because they're parents, and the whole speed-talking-your-way- through-the-lie is purely a kiddie move.  Kinda sad hearing from a 28yo, but hey, whatcha gonna do...?

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Anybody can get a degree today if they have the money.  His having a degree is not at all impressive.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Though if anyone tries anything with Kevin, I think it could be on. He isn't just going to roll over

Precisely....I don't think any of them should try fucking with Kevin 'cause while he may stammer just a wee, he'll go Boston HAM on them.

Good for Josh to refuse (the only and only positive thing I'll say about that douchebag)

And Xmas?  Bitch please, WHAT big move have you done, Snaggles?  Getting Mark out only proves you are a sheeple to Paul Manson, you're only doing his job moron!

Alex, with your oompa-loompa tits and fat ass, you might want to shuttie on anyone's weight.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unsurprising to anyone, Josh/Christmas aren't actually listening and they're laughing about Mark's plea. Because they're dumb.

Man, I hope Paul wins. I'm done with the rest of them. At least with Josh/Christmas, we know that Paul's taking them to F3. So their whole F3 deal is at least legit. Everyone else is stupid as hell to think that Paul will take them to F3....or that they can even get to F3 without Paul. None of them have considered getting Paul out anyway.

There's really nobody who deserves the win now over Paul. The only person who would is the person who gets Paul out. 

ETA: Just to be clear, I loathe Paul and don't really want him to win. If I could be a bitter juror, I'd vote for anyone but Paul. But I also want the best player to win and though Paul's goddamn awful, it's working and he is the only player. Everyone else is in Paul's Land playing for him.

Agreed. Don't like Paul, but at this point, it's the only acceptable outcome.

When the rest of them are out of the house, they will finally be called out on their idiocy.

I stopped watching last week. These people are horrific assholes, the show is no fun, and I can't believe CBS thinks this is good TV. Everyone is deluded.

There is no good outcome here. No one deserves to win, they all suck.

Off to watch S10 of Australia's Next Top Model ... way more fun.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think this season has broken me in a way that other haven't. I just don't care anymore. It's like this season has sucked all the fun out of watching the feeds, cracking jokes on the forum, and genuinely enjoying the game. I have nothing left to root for. I have nothing left to cheer for, other than Raven's in house funeral (and I don't mean her eviction). I'm even having trouble making jokes about this season now.

I thought Frankie Grande would have broken me but no. Turns out that's is gonna be Paul's second run that does it to me. Thank you Paul and AG and a hearty "Fuck you" while I'm at it. 

I feel your pain. Let us know when we can root for you !!

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Two hours later...

Raven: "Ah'm bli-yund! Ah cain't see!"

See, you can still find some jokes. That was an excellent one !

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Two hours later...

Raven: "Ah'm bli-yund! Ah cain't see!"

Ha! I expect you will be right, she will definitely claim eyesight issues later today.

5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

So did BB provide Eclipe Glasses in the HOH basket? LOL!!!!!

Pretty sure they were given the glasses and some eclipse info during wake up fish this morning. They are all suddenly speaking knowledgeably about the percentage of eclipse they will have in LA, whereas yesterday nobody was acting as if they were aware the eclipse was happening today.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Ha! I expect you will be right, she will definitely claim eyesight issues later today.

Pretty sure they were given the glasses and some eclipse info during wake up fish this morning. They are all suddenly speaking knowledgeably about the percentage of eclipse they will have in LA, whereas yesterday nobody was acting as if they were aware the eclipse was happening today.

I'm not watching the feeds this morning. Darn work. It should be interesting what they show on the feeds for the eclipes.

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I'm not watching the feeds this morning. Darn work. It should be interesting what they show on the feeds for the eclipes.

So far they're just showing HGs in the yard, some of them looking up at the sun and others chatting on couches. Usual boring stuff, you're not missing anything.

Kevin just pulled his glasses off for a second and looked directly at the sun. What a fucking idiot.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think this season has broken me in a way that other haven't. I just don't care anymore. It's like this season has sucked all the fun out of watching the feeds, cracking jokes on the forum, and genuinely enjoying the game. I have nothing left to root for. I have nothing left to cheer for, other than Raven's in house funeral (and I don't mean her eviction). I'm even having trouble making jokes about this season now.

I thought Frankie Grande would have broken me but no. Turns out that's is gonna be Paul's second run that does it to me. Thank you Paul and AG and a hearty "Fuck you" while I'm at it. 

Let me reel you in here.  Yes, this is the worst.  I listen to the feeds early in the morning before the hate stampede begins.  Why?  Because I am with this to the end.  I have too much time invested and it is a summer routine for me.  

I am not spending as much time on the feeds certainly.  I no longer hold hope for anything interesting and there will be no need for a tennis ball circle again.  Nothing to hope for.

No, wait, there are little things.  Alex being blindsided will be enjoyable.  Don't you tell me that won't give you a tiny surge of joy.  Well, IF it is a blindside.  They telegraph their next move by humiliating and shunning the mark.  So scratch that. 

Good has come from this. I did not know that Honey Nut Chex even existed nor to mix them with cottage cheese (thanks Xmas).  I am back into eating oatmeal occasionally.  I had forgotten about it. 

Yeah, not much but hang in there and look for the little things. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I loved Jason's letter.  Aside from a new baby on the way, Ole misses him too.  Animals catch my heart more than most anything.  

That is my only positive thought this morning. 

I was pleased for him. But his reaction was just a tad OTT. Sort of AFP OTT..lol

• Love 2

Kevin is saying there are 7 billion people in the world and you can't tell me they all have glasses.  They are just giving them to us to be careful.  Maybe a little kid could get retina damage but I don't believe that is possible.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Kevin is saying there are 7 billion people in the world and you can't tell me they all have glasses.  They are just giving them to us to be careful.  Maybe a little kid could get retina damage but I don't believe that is possible.  

Wow, he's such an idiot!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

All of these people are going to be in for a BIG shock when they come out of the house. They don't realize what big dopes they look like. I know we say that every season but they have no idea how dumb they look. It's not so much as being horrible people but that they are so dumb and stupid playing this game. I really think they Jessica, Cody & somewhat Mark realize how dumb everyone was/is coming off.

This is the first season where I actually think this this year.  I normally on each season there are a few who think they're the almighty player and they do dumb stuff, but this season truly take the cake - and a large majority of them.  As of right now I think Kevin and Jason are the only two (after getting mark out this week) that might come out OK.  IF they can continue to keep their mouths shut.  Although I know they've each said their own stupid minded things but not nearly as bad as the rest. 

What time is the peak eclipse time for them??

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

ETA: Just to be clear, I loathe Paul and don't really want him to win. If I could be a bitter juror, I'd vote for anyone but Paul. But I also want the best player to win and though Paul's goddamn awful, it's working and he is the only player. Everyone else is in Paul's Land playing for him.

When both (or all) options are horrible, I've been known to cheer for a wayward meteor.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I was pleased for him. But his reaction was just a tad OTT. Sort of AFP OTT..lol

That is his personality heightened by the atmosphere.  I like the guy for the most part.  Translation=less offensive that others. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Its highly possible, on the news a man was warning everyone, he looked at an eclipse and burnt one retina, not worth the chance!Kevin's an idiot.

Just now, wings707 said:

That is his personality heightened by the atmosphere.  I like the guy for the most part.  Translation=less offensive that others. 

Still feel the way I do..:)

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Let me reel you in here.  Yes, this is the worst.  I listen to the feeds early in the morning before the hate stampede begins.  Why?  Because I am with this to the end.  I have too much time invested and it is a summer routine for me.  

I am not spending as much time on the feeds certainly.  I no longer hold hope for anything interesting and there will be no need for a tennis ball circle again.  Nothing to hope for.

No, wait, there are little things.  Alex being blindsided will be enjoyable.  Don't you tell me that won't give you a tiny surge of joy.  Well, IF it is a blindside.  They telegraph their next move by humiliating and shunning the mark.  So scratch that. 

Good has come from this. I did not know that Honey Nut Chex even existed nor to mix them with cottage cheese (thanks Xmas).  I am back into eating oatmeal occasionally.  I had forgotten about it. 

Yeah, not much but hang in there and look for the little things. 

I'm not gone. I don't think I'll ever hate quit a season, even one as bad as this. I just have nothing left to give this season. 

I actually came to the conclusion that I want Matt to win if Paul isn't going to. Because it'll break both of Raven's hearts when he drops her like a bad habit after that $500K cheque is in his hot little hands because God forbid someone get between Matt and his future cereal stash. So go Matt? I guess? If I have to choose?

• Love 6